canteen smart card (CSD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about canteen smart card (CSD)

Prakash2325

May 16, 2016

Non receipt/ non issue of smart card.

I am a retired JSO from DGQA. I have applied for a smart card through URC of SQAE(L),Vikhroli Mumbai.I have received a SMS on 28/04/2016 stating :
"Sir, your canteen smart card is personalized vide file no.(S/MMB/12039).Please contact URC after 10 days,(SMART CHIP NOIDA)."

Thereafter I contacted URC but they still havent received my smart card.

Kindly look into the matter and send the smart card to the URC at the earliest.

Name: Prakash Thorat
Mob : 9967446056
Email: [email protected]
Prakash2325

May 16, 2016

Non receipt/ non issue of smart card.

I am a retired JSO from DGQA. I have applied for a smart card through URC of SQAE(electronics),Vikhroli Mumbai.I have received a SMS on 28/04/2016 stating :

Thereafter I contacted URC but they still havent received my smart card.

Kindly look into the matter and send the smart card to the URC at the earliest.

Name: Prakash Thorat
Mob : 9967446056
Email: [email protected]
R SIvam

May 11, 2016

Purchase of AFD-1 Items by retired civilian employees

I am a Defence Civilian Pensioner, retired as a Scientist from DRDO. I have been issued the smart card for purchase of CSD items. My entitlements of purchase are equivalent to the entitlements of PB4 pensioner.

On 12th Apr 2016, I visited CSD depot, Chitlappakkam, Chennai, for booking a 4 wheeler (As my existing car got lost in recent Chennai floods). I was denied booking of 4 wheeler through CSD and on approaching the Area Manager I was told that since I Defence civilian pensioner, I am not eligible to purchase the above said items. He was not able to show me the Govt. order which explicitly disallows the purchase of above items by Defence civilian Pensioners.

One of the main benefits of CSD facility is purchase AFD-1 items including purchase of Car and the need will be more felt when the officers retire and settle down. Denial of this benefit is a big blow to the civilian retired pensioners. I understand that the pensioners from other services such as GREF, coast guard services and regular retired commissioned officers/ORs are allowed to purchase of the above items through CSD. Therefore the benefits availed by serving Defence civilian employees should be extended to the pensioners too, without any disparity.

Can this matter be resolved?
ameeralam786

NON RECEIPT OF CSD SMART CARD

Honourable Sir ! Best Complements !

I am Ex JWO Mohd Ameer Alam (Service No. 750176-H). I possess CSD card for self & wife. I had applied CSD card for my dependent son on 11 Jàn 2016. I got an SMS 01 month back intimating that my card has been created and I can collect the same from my CSD (Intimation received vide C/DDN/34353 dated 29 March 2016. But to my surprise even after 01 month has passed I have not received my card. The canteen staff is not able to clarify in this regards. Please help. My son is in urgent need of the card as I am serving elsewhere away from Roorkee & therefore not able to attend the domestic needs from CSD myself hence my son has to do it. However, the Roorkee BEG canteen staff does not allow my son to enter the CSD. Please help.

My existing Grocery carcard no. GB01091503781200P01
& (Liquor Card No.) LB01091503781200P00

Contact No. 8445274463 & 8130620649

The Application form No. CE 0939751 dated 11/01/2016, Name of Card Holder- Mohd Hamza S/O Ex JWO Mohd Ameer Alam (750176-H)

Thanks. Regards.

Mohd Ameer Alam
Ex JWO
Roorkee
Anurodh Jain

Jalandhar Cantt No liability of Army officers

My father smart card was missing, I done F.I.R. and got a Temp. Vajra golden lion canteen card for 2 months.
After that vajra golden lion canteen said give 500 rs penalty for near smart card and go Jalandhar city shashtri market, sainik welfare board and make a stamp and sign of col.sahib
But they refused for sign on it and send me station H.Q. Jalandhar Cantt..
But they also refused, they also said we don't have any authority...
Please confirm me who have authority for Remake, ex officer's father dependent smart card.
Because vajra golden lion canteen manager, sainik welfare board col.sahib and sub area stn.HQ. col.sahib all were denied.
Please help...I don't expect this kind of negligence from INDIAN ARMY.
n k kumar

May 6, 2016

Issue of smart card of csd canteen

I appliqued for issue of Smart Card of CSD Canteen on 4/12/2015 at CSD Canteen, NDA Khadakwasla Pune. My application no. is 0071388.
Would like to know the present status of the same.

Dr N K Kumar
Former HOD Dept of Pol SC, NDA Khadahwasla Pune
MY mobile no. 9403109529
Omanakuttan

May 4, 2016

Smart chip limited

I 10405526f hav mitra pal singh submitted my smart card applications duly rectified by form 1912880 & 1912881. Request confirm status.
lgkv1978

May 4, 2016

AUTHORISATION of grocery and liquor card for Macp111.

Sir, I 722815 serving Sergeant had applied for grocery and liquor card on 15 Apr 2016 my application no.1223049 has received by your office on 04 May 2016.My date of enrollment is 12Dec1991 and my date of retirement is 31dec 2017.I am authorised for macp111 I request you to issue grocery and liquor card according to macp111 authorisation.
Bhise Mohini

May 2, 2016

Rejection of application for reissuing of canteen smart card

I Mohini Bhise, MOTHER OF LATE CAPT NIKHIL JADHAV IC NO.67636 had applied for reissuing of my canteen smart card inclusive of liquor and grocery on 3rd March 2016 because my purse was stolen while travelling and all my cards - canteen card, ECHS, Pan card, etc. were in my purse. My application was rejected by your office and return to URC vide File No: S/PUN/44223-13. Rejection slip dated 31 March 2016.
1) My PPO No. M/DEF/02006/2011
2) I had submitted all the required documents - FIR, Photo copies of pension order, ID proofs, etc. as required by southern command canteen office

Please look in to the matter and do the needful.

Yours sincerely,
Mohini Bhise
(Mother of late Capt. Nikhil Jadhav)
vivekin2016

Apr 30, 2016

non receipt of canteen smart card

I request pls issue newly canteen smart card , My file no. (N/JMU/40513) service no. 4144655. I am applying for the month of Sept 2015. Card issue noida office for the month of Nov 2015. But wrongly issue Liquor Card instead Grocery Card. Smart Card again resent to noida office till date Smart Card not issue to Jammu office. I request pls resolve this issue ASAP.

my email id:- [email protected]
mobile-9796000632
suresh p kolge

Apr 29, 2016

find out status of csd canteen smartcard

Apply for Csd canteen smartcard on8th jan.2016.still smartcard not recived.atlist pl publish ready smartcard list so it is helpful to senior citizen collect smartcard
srinvas2006

Apr 26, 2016

CSD SMART CARD NOT RECEIVED

sir, I No 10535479y sep G Srinivasa Rao retired on 31/12/2009 from 154INF BN (TA) Bihar I appling for smart card from INS Jarawa Andaman&Nicobar Islands dated on 17/04/2015 till that date i could not receving any message & any card.

I would like to know the reason as to why my canteen smart card not in a prosess
If any information please sms me my mobile no 9933219216,9474214304
baskaran Reddy

Apr 22, 2016

issue of canteen smart card

1. Reference your letter No S/CHN/19959-23 dated 17 Mar 2016.

2. It is intimated that my canteen smart card has been lost during heavy floods in Chennai area and the card No could not traceable. The old record is not attached with fresh application.

3. In view of above I may please be issued fresh canteen smart card.

Thanking you Sir

V Baskaran
vnnarasimhan

Apr 21, 2016

Non receipt of csd canteen smart card

I am Mr. VN NARASIMHAN ,retired on 31 nov 2007, was working in CVRDE,Ministry of defence,AVADI,as Scientist'D'.I have

applied for a csd Smartcard through CVRDE Unit run canteen on 19.10.2015.Application number is 0939931.Sofor i havenot received

any message through mobile or Smart card.Please mail me the status tome/SMS to my mobile.

Mobile No. 9840108155

Mail Address: [email protected]

VN Narasimhan
Roshani Devi

Apr 7, 2016

Non reciept of card

Sir/Madam,

I am Roshani Devi widow of Lt Sh Parkash Chand rank NK No. 2463138 25 Punjab regiment
I applied for canteen card and liquor card 1st week of January 2016 after expiry of previous card. Till did not receive both card. vill Banchellian / rankha PO sehor pain teh Jawalamukhi /Dehra Distt Kangra Himachal Pradesh.
v deekshitulu

Apr 5, 2016

Balance of Non-Afd and Afd amount to be shown after billing

I am a retied defence civilian employee from CDA, secunderabad. I have been issued retired defence civilian grocery card vide no GM05021617285400C00 dt.02/02/2016 and being used by me. for which i am thankful to all concerned. However after billing the balance of amounts of non-afd and afd left in the card is not shown in the bill as is shown in the bills of serving staff. If the the same is shown which will be convinient to plan while making further purchase. So i request your good self to do the needful. So far about 50 people of the said office were issued smart cards, but the balances are not shown on the bills. Kindly do the needful.

yours sincerly,

V DEEKSHITULU
K.RAJAGOPAL

Apr 4, 2016

NON-RECEIPT OF SMART CARD

I AM K.RAJAGOPAL ARMY NO:JC66146N RETIRED HON'LT, I APPLIED FOR SMART CARD THROUGH STATION HQ SALEM TAMIL NADU 5TH JULY 2015. AT THE TIME OF FILLING MY APPLICATION THE CANTEEN STAFF MISTAKENLEY MENTIONED MY DATE OF BIRTH YEAR 1949 INSTATED OFF 1941. SO MY APPLICATION WAS REJECTED, AGAIN THE CANTEEN STAFF MADE A CORRECTION MY DATE OF BIRTH YEAR 1941,AND RE SUBMITTED 1STJAN- 2016. SO FAR I NEITHER RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE REGARDING RECEIPT OF APPLICATION NOR RECEIVED THE CARD. SO I REQUEST U TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND CARD BE ISSUED AT THE EARLIEST. PLEASE INTIMATE OVER MY MOBILE 09500631261 OR SEND MAIL TO [email protected]
WITH REGARDS
Chaitanya Dhok

Apr 2, 2016

Permission to civilian dependendts in CSD Canteen

sir, I am working in Ordnance Factory Ambajhari as Store Keeper. My parents dependent on me. But whenever my parents were going to Canteen, Official were not allowed inside the canteen without cardholder. Result of this they were unable to purchase general items from Canteen.
In view of the above, it is requested to kindly give the civilians dependents to purchase items from Canteen.
Kind Regards
Yours Sincerely
Chaitanya Dhok.
Mob No: 7798542545.
Email ID : [email protected]
suresh p kolge

Mar 31, 2016

m/s smart chip Ltd.noida

I am s p kolge CTA(weapon) retired from Naval Dockyard Mumbai apply for csd canteen smartcard on 8th Jan.2016. Still my card not yet received.kindly do needful. application no. 1068447. My DOB 07 09 1949. My service no.F2642M
ckt2147

Issue of Authority Letter by retired senior civilian officer

I am a retired civilian gazetted officer from CAO/DGMI (MI-12), Min of Defence, New Delhi and have been issued a smart csd card for my use as per the letter No.96301/Q/DDGCS/Policy dated 12 Aug 2015 issued by DDG Canteen Services, Room No.14A, L-1 Block, Church Road, New delhi-110001. I am facing a lot of harassment from the canteen manager of Dundahera, Old Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon (Haryana)(Lt Col. S.C.Yadav(Rtd)) being a civilian as his attitude is always negative as following:-

(i) On 19 Oct 15, I contacted him to get the blue colored application form for a csd smart card but he denied and as such, I was force to run from Gurgaon to Q-Block Canteen, New Delhi though I am 70 years old asthmatic patient and my both knees are replaced.

(ii) On 20 Oct 15, I tried to deposit the completed form to his office, again he denied and I was again forced to go to AFS, Sohana Road for its deposit.

(iii) On 28 Mar 16 he refused to make an authority letter in favour of my son to draw groceries because I am a civilian and there is no provision in the policy letter to provide such authorisation letter to the dependent of a civilian above 70 years whether chronically ill or disabled.

When I demanded to see the policy letter of Army Headquarters, New Delhi, he bluntly refused for the same.

Therefore, I am requesting the all concerned authorities of QMG Branch, New Delhi to know why such descremination has been created among civilians and the retired army personnel. Please provide me a copy of the such relevant letter where-in civilians have debarred for authorisation letter.
rajkamalgupta

Non receipt of CSD canteen Smart Card

I have lodge a complaint regarding non- receipt of CSD card on 9th March 2016 and certain persons have also lodge a complaint regarding the same but no action so far been taken by the board. It is suggested that remedial action taken by the complaint board may also be intimated to the concerned ;persons pl.
CHANDRAKANTH.V.SHIRI.

UNDUE EXPIRY OF CIVILLIAN GROCERY CARD

I am working as a SR.A.O.at NAVAL base karwar.I got my grocery card No.GC05051468004500z00 ,two years back,and using the card regularly to purchase the groceries from the canteen. a month back, when I went to purchase the CSD items,authorities told me that smart card is showing the status as above 60 years,and to get the fresh card.,WHEREAS I AM IN STILL SERVIE,and has got almost three and half years of service. On enquiry authorities are informing me that my date of birth has been wrongly entered in the form.please correct the record and correct my date of birth as,17-10-1959.
bsharneja

Mar 11, 2016

Renewal Of CSD Smart Card

I had applied for a new Car though CSD and got all formalities done through Zila Sainik Board, Demand draft made, etc.Car was to be delivered though CSD Hisar.
Suddenly I was told at CSD that my CSD card had expired after 10 years of its issue date.
I, immediately, applied for renewal of CSD card after fulfilling all formalities through Zila Sainik Board, forms etc., have been given a receipt for the application by CSD Sector 37 Noida office
But I am being informed that the Renewal process will take minimum 3 months and until then all CSD facilities are stopped for me until then and leaving purchase of new car in jeopardy.
I am being told that that their is no way out of this bureaucratic delay.
Agent in between & Car Dealer in Hisar want me to pay approx Rs 10000 for this delay and book for a car again when the renewed card is issued to me.
Can I be guided on any possibility of expediting my CSD card renewal on OP IMMEDIATE basis ?

Lt Col BS Harneja (Retd)
Mob: 9899869935
Jayanthi Venkataramana Murthy

Mar 10, 2016

NON-RECEIPT OF SMART CARD

I AM JV RAMANA MURTHY, RETIRED Jr, TECHNICAL OFFICER(D) FROM DGQA ORGANISATION AT VISAKHAPATNAM ON 31 MARCH 2015, I APPLIED FOR SMART CARD THROUGH INCS(V) ON 1 DEC 2015. APPLICATION NUMBR IS 1053276, SO FAR I NEITHER RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE REGARDING RECEIPT OF APPLICATION NOR RECEIVED THE CARD. HERE I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THE PEOPLE WHO SUBMITTED THE APPLICATIONS AFTER ME HAVE GOT THEIR CARDS ABOUT A WEEK BACK. SO I REQUEST U TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND CARD BE ISSUED AT THE EARLIEST. PLEASE INTIMATE OVER MY MOBILE 9966603339 OR SEND MAIL TO [email protected]
WITH REGARDS
rajkamalgupta

Mar 9, 2016

Non receipt of CSD canteen Smart Card

My name is Raj Kamal Gupta Retired as a Senior Audit Officer from Defence Audit Department. I have applied canteen smart card through URC Pr. CDA SC Pune vide form No.SC-0913229 dated 09.10.2015. Still now no information regarding issue of smart card has been received so far. pl look into the matter personally and communicate me on mob no. +919960936226 or my mail i.d. no. is [email protected]

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...