CAPITAL FIRST

Consumer complaints and reviews about CAPITAL FIRST

Ganesh.s0986

Feb 12, 2019

ECS date and consumer support

I have taken a loan in Capital First now I need to change the ECS date but in Capital First they are saying As per loans rules and regulations there ECS cycle is every month 2nd only but in other loans lenders having ECS option . in Capital First they don't carry about Consumer they need they follow there indiuval company rules

So don't go any loans in Capital First and the company is not consumer oriental firm

Wrost consumer service team they not solved my issues but they waiting finish
Chandrachandra

Jan 1, 2019

Lots of calls

Please stop calling me continuously from computer generated call from customer care i am receiving calls from capital first around50-60times in a day amd i fed up of calls coming continuously from capital first for advertising of their product i have lots of other work to do so. Please dont call me again i m very thankful to you please stop d calls.....
Parmatma

Nov 21, 2018

give me some time it's hardly request it's torching and depressed feel

Hello my loan no 10752798 it's cuntineu on April 2017
Some problem my bessines I not payed 3 emi I hardly request I will take some time 3-6 month to paying running but they not understand my situation I m completely 17 emi to12069 Cmpny collection exsucative forcing me a lot it's depressing me its not proper way Right now I have no money for paying emi that's why and when I got loan amount the selas exsucative asking me after 6-12 emi paid Cmpny provide top up loan but they couldn't be procces that why I take to other options for finance with interest 3% plz I forget all think I want some time to paying ur found its reaqust.

Pavan Sharma
ismail khan 007

Oct 20, 2018

Mobile loan

hey my name is Ismail and i had taken a mobile loan but since i had recently changed my mobile number and my bank account i called capital first to get the changes done for me so that you guys and me dont have to worey about payments... But instead of helping me with the changes they are now calling me continuously on my mom's number to tell me that the payment is pending and that i am not contactable.... what is wrong with you guys even after going to your main offc in andheri still you guys dont work on it and then you are trying to prove me wrong and stating that i am not willing to pay my dues....even after making the full payment for the loan amount you are still calling me for the same thing on my mom's number.... Worst loan firm i have seen
tiwarid198

Sep 6, 2018

froud

I'm Durgesh Tiwari from Raipur CG my loan number15130459 I'm done my paper work only,I don't have to pay DP then my friend give check for downpayment,but check bounce,still not pay 1rs DP, I don't have bill&product then how can start EMI last four month ago..
savi rahi

Aug 6, 2018

Loan EMI

I have deposited the EMI 2 days back before the due date but then also as usual the deposited a cheque in the bank and the cheque has been bounced. Every month they did the same thing but this time i am not going to leave your company easily now i am going to consumer court as i have all the proofs.
fahmi

Jun 30, 2018

capital first

i took consumer loan and bike loan with my wife sbi account. if i missed my 5th date due. capital first repeatly produce my cheques more than a time again. but i paid my loan amount with cheque return charges.capital first spoil my credit score. i surly tell CAPITAL FIRST is the most fraud finance company.
Sanjay Bacche

Jun 20, 2018

Incorrect details shared

I dont know is it a right portal/email address to complaint

I received a call from Dattatray Chavan (Mobile Number 8208419256) with the offer of personal loan of 3.25 Lakhs approved amount and he asked me for all the documents.

I informed all the details regarding the employer of my company. The agent took all the documents aadhar card, pan card, company id, signature on application form, also 6 cross check in the name of Capital First.

Now after 7 days that person is informing that my company is not registered. We are calling the person however his phone was switched off and now today we called at least 15 times, some times he picked up the call and said he will call after 5 minutes however we haven't received any call yet.

It is very frustrating why can't the agent inform and check all the details before collecting the documents.

I want a proper solution on this or else I will check for any other source.

I want a call back on below details.

Sanjay Bacche
+918975467979 / +917410000601
Hiteshkod

Jun 1, 2018

Misbehave by Marketing executive

Complain against Mr Mukesh deputed at LOTUS Hoshangabad road Bhopal
I bought a Refrigerator from Lotus Bhopal and applied for loan but not satisfied with the behavior of Mr Mukesh
He should be properly trained first and learn how to deal customers
Vikram Mulik

Jun 1, 2018

Personal loan

fraud company people humble request from my side please dont apply loan from capital first. i am a real example taking personal loan from capital first , no proper support, high rate of interest , they all ruin your life, i am just trying to get out of it but i cant .
nitesh_bhosle

May 9, 2018

Let's start a campaign against capital finance

14,000/- water filter loan turned night mare to secure a business loan even after having a turnover of 1 5 crores.
Let's get together and give capital first a legal fight for all d inconvenience caused to us.
CONTACT [email protected]
priya153

May 8, 2018

Swindling Customer's EMI thru Collection Agents

Dear Capital first Team

I had taken a loan and completed in the month of December 2017.
The executive whom you sent to collect is a third rated guy ..he tortured us.. took all the EMI amount and we completed the loan..

from January 2018 to May 07 we have been following for our NOC..this Cheap guy has been dodging us for the NOC

He has rotated all the money..he never gave us a receipt for our last payment of Rs.2500/-

when asked for a NOC he uses abusive language and bad words towards a ladyL, ME BEING A LADY.
I have lodged a police complaint against this cheap guy. for swindling our money

and moreover i have been sent with a Advocates notice also.

Why we should suffer after paying all the money

I have lodged police complaint against him ..his name is RAJA - 8190877033

I will bring this to light with help of MEDIA also.

Should stop harassing people and taking money and also torturing , creating trauma..pushing to the helm of suicide.

we would committed suicide for the words he and his team mates spoke.

These people torture and take money..after when we complete if we ask for our NOC..he will abuse us. Is thius the way you Capital first treat human beings in India.

You capital first have to take strict action against him and also i will send a Lawyers notice immdtly to Capital first to answer my traumatic situations that am undergoing now

5 MONTHS AFTER COMPLETION WE HAVE NOT GOT OUR NOC.

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AND ARRANGE FOR MY NOC IMMEDIATELY

RGDS
PRIYA
CHENNAI
anonymus16

May 2, 2018

Does any one got good result by complaining here for Capital First?

I can see longest ever list of complain against capital first, I too have complain for them.. want to know if any one bother to give you justice here? Does any one got their issue resolved by complaining on this board? or it is one more deaf n dumb forum. I could not see any one thanking this board to resolve their issue..
johnson A

Apr 13, 2018

Reject for Verification call not Atten

Dear Sir / Madam,

This Johnson I have capital First Easy Buy Card, Card No: 2117 279, I went to buy the phone in Poorvika mobiles in anna nagar,
I applied consumer loan for the product. the same I received the one time pass word. But I cant able to attend the verification call.
Because I was driving at the time.

Because of this Simple reason My loan got Reject

This the Way Your Processing the Files.

I am the Credit Manager for Home Loan Finance Industry..

Totally Unhappy your Services

Johnson. A

Reject for Verification call not Atten

soumyacc1

Mar 5, 2018

Capital first big cheater

Capitalfirst is number one cheater
Please never go to capital for loan
soumyacc1

Mar 5, 2018

Capital first big cheater

Please stay away from capital first as they have lot of hidden charges and unnecessary collecting money from customer ,
they cheat customers
Never go for loan with capital first
Balaaji

Feb 2, 2018

Card blocked for 270 days

I have taken 5 products in emi at capital First finance I cleared 4 and 1 is running without any late payment and cheque bounce . But my capital First finance person telling card s temporary blocked . They told me to contact toll free CustomerCare I called they told me after 90 days it will clear but 3 90 days gone that means 270 days but now also card is blocked they didn’t relase I have talked so many times to capital first person and done mail also
My name is P.Balaji capital first ID 3760714 my mail id [email protected] my phone no 9444421369
vivianclmnz

Jan 3, 2018

unwanted messages

Could you please stop sending me unwanted promotion messages, I find it disturbing and my mobile has activated DND. the phone number is 8940335335
Mr.Farooq

Jan 2, 2018

HARASSING THE CUSTOMER

Dear All,

I had applied a personal loan on 11/12/2017 and my application No. is 216923358 and on 19/12/2017 I visited to MIDC Andheri East to know the reason for decline of my Application. I met Mr.Vikas Chavan Manager of RCU Dept he told me due to dual pan card Your Application is rejected then I explain him I am using only one pan card and show him my previous employee salary slip where the pan number is mention.I told him first time this issue is arise from Capital First.
He told me ok we will go to police Station and complain related to your second pan card.When me and Mr.Vikas Chavan (9892373537) reach there he has not complain to Police and he handed over Me to Cyber Crime of MIDC where Mr.Rathod (9773111351) started to investigate. You are using 2 pan card and he toucher me till 10 P.M in Night.

I told Mr.Rathod i am not using any other pan card for this only I come With Mr.Vikas Chavan to complain in police station but either to complain he handed over to you. I told him please take the necessary action on me so i can also no the fact who is using second pan card which is reflecting in my name.
But he has not taken any complain on that but Mr.Rathod and team mentally harress and toucher me till 10 clock

On next morning I visited the police station and complain and then i visited the Income Tax Department and they also confirm it is not your some one has misuse your document for reference I attach the NC and Income Tax Acknowledgement copy.

Now i want to know from your side what step Capital First is taking if this issue is arise You take person to the police station and handed over to police.

please explain in detail otherwise i will complain again Mr.Vikas Chavan and Capital First for touchering me in police station.

Abdul Farooq
andyjopi

Dec 6, 2017

Need help in change EMI date.

Hello Team,

I am capital first customer bought a bike recently and here is my account details : 13123517. My due date is on 5th on every month, however my company pay policy has been changed from this month that is 7th of every month as other IT companies has. Spoke with couple of Agents today name : Sandeep and Manoj with reference no : 05760402,05761187,0561445,05761053,05763268,05761533 was disconnected and they have created a ticket as resolved which is not and i have raised a request in the portal as well no response them too.Finally got a call from manager asking for the problem told him the situation he asked me to deposit money and keep it in the account on 5th told him that is not the case i have salary with is been occupied for all expenses and i separate it accordingly. I dont understand if other financial company and you should also have it. And if this happens they i need to cancel the amount as i cannot pay levied for each presentation. Everyone has there need to survive in this world.And also it hit CIBIL record as well and more over i have another things to as well. Please look into this ASAP.
andyjopi

Dec 6, 2017

Need Help to change the EMI date.

Hello Team,

sandesh1283

Nov 18, 2017

Fraud loan approval

Capital first is a fraud company, looting consumers with help of the mobile delers.

One year before I was reached to a mobile dealer in Virar (Top ten mobiles) & asked for a mobile handset against loan, he offered me Capital first finance & took my old mobile no & went to inside office & returned saying that you are not eligible.

And suggested to take finance from Bajaj Finance. By this finance, I paid some advance & took out my handset in few minutes.

After this incident, there was no any type of phone call from capital first, and even there was no EMI reminder even and after one month suddenly EMI for mobile finance, due to no EMI reminders, it was not noticed by me for some period, but as & when I noticed this fraud finance, I contacted to customer care, wrote some mails. But everything was waste, like my money, Finally I left this topic & considered this money as a donation to Capital first finance company.

AnjaniKumarsisodia

Nov 10, 2017

Late penalty charges

I don't know on what basis Capital first are charging late overdue amount. I failed to pay 2 months EMI for my new phone after which they charged me overdue amount and the total overdue payment came as 10379 rupees. I paid the whole amount on October 28th 2017 online. On 31st October my transaction was updated and when i checked my account there was no overdue. Again when i logged into my account and checked it was showing as 1200 rupees overdue. I don't for what again they added the overdue or they think that consumer are fools and they can loot them how much they want. Again my next month emi is updated which is 2899 rupees with due date of November 5th. i didn't paid that yet as i was trying to reach the customer care. They already mentioned that if due date is crossed they late penalty fine will be 400 rs. But on November 7th when i checked they charged as 1000 rs late penalty. Are they really feel that consumer will never get to know about all this. Will not leave this issue so easily.
Aamir malik 123

Nov 8, 2017

Emei card block related

Sir pehli baat to yeh ki mera iho ka PEISA BAPAS CHAHIYE or dusri baat mera emei card Abhi tak nhi mila plz dekho jaldi nhi to aaj ke baad koi bhi prodect nhi lunga capital se bajaj achci hai aapki company se to
shuj

Oct 25, 2017

Personal loan

I had availed a personal loan from Capital First with loan account number 2004658.

Last year I had settled the loan with Capital First on 25/07/2016 and had received NOC from the company. However I am still receiving messages and court notices from the company for non payment. On talking to the customer care they assured me that the issue will be resolved but they are still continuing to harass me with court notices and sending police to my house every other day. I have sent a mail on the same to Capital First and they had replied saying the same would be resolved within 7 working days. However it has been more a month and it has not been resolved. It has also effected my CIBIL score badly. Kindly help me resolve this issue at the earliest, also please let me know where I can file a police complaint against Capital First for harassment.

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...