CAPITAL FIRST

Consumer complaints and reviews about CAPITAL FIRST

May 31, 2019

Customer care

Thank you for writing to us. This is with reference to your concern addressed to Consumer Board regarding payment updation. We wish to inform you that we are working on your concern and we would send the final response to your email id at the earliest. We look forward for your support and co-operation in the interim. Assuring you best of our services. Now get up to 7% p.a. interest with a minimum assured 6% p.a. with IDFC FIRST Savings account. Click here to open an account now.

Warm regards,
Snehal Poojary
Team IDFC First Bank
www.idfcfirstbank.com
kuralanr23

May 28, 2019

Customer care poor response

Dear All,
I had took a pre owned car loan in capital first & I foreclosed that loan on 08th May 2019.Still there is no payment updation in their portal.

I called them around 50 times to get a payment updation.There is no clarity & proper update from them.Every time they are starting from initial stage.

I totally exhausted by their service & answers.

My loan AC number is 13181210.I already shared the snap shot of transaction to [email protected] two times.

I never ever refer anyone to take a loan in capital first because of their service.

Thanks for your understanding...!!!

Apr 25, 2019

RE: 15120945

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your details to the team and will get in touch with you to provide necessary assistance.
15120945

Apr 24, 2019

15120945

Dear friends,

Please dont go with capital first.dnt take any loan and other thinks with this.

Reason:-

1. if you have any problem against your loan. customer care not response to you.
2. Manny time call to customer care but all time call has been disconnected in mid
3. extra charges charged you your account after complete loan.

friends. my advice. dont go with capital first.my personal experience.. this is very bad service bank.

Apr 22, 2019

RE: EMI

Apr 19, 2019

EMI

Hi Sir... I have paid my April month EMI on March 30th and i got my reference no. also But they have adjusted the amount for some other purpose and they are calling me continuously and asking me to pay my EMI immediately. I explained clearly that i will pay in 1 week. But still I am getting more than 10 calls per day . Why r u disturbing me like this? Can't you stop calling me ? Any how we are paying interest for that amount then why are you harrasing the customer like this. I will not leave this matter so easily. I am going to give a complaint reg this definetely.

Sowmia

Apr 11, 2019

RE: Cheater company

We are concerned to note your feedback. We request you to write to us at [email protected] with your contact number to address your concern.
Sam7869

Apr 9, 2019

Cheater company

I have taken 2 mobile loans from this company ...I was paying monthly emi perfectly but suddenly they have stopped deducting the money from my account instead for charging emi they started charging penalties ...I spoke to the shop owner from whom I had purchased the cell phones he had no clue ...finally getting frustrated I had to discontinue my bank account ....later on i got a call about my pending emi from capital first I explained everything to the lady ( Mahalakhsmi) and she decide to send the collecting agent ...I paid one emi to him and received the message of confirmation...on the very same day I received the call from her about the confirmation I said I am going to settle the whole amount next month please send the collecting agent ....next month I received the call from the lady before sending the collecting agent ...We paid the amount of both of the loan...after collecting the amount I asked for the acknowledgement he said you are going to receive the confirmation message ..after some time I was still to receive the confirmation message and then I told the agent about the delaying of the message I suddenly received the call of the lady she said there is some system error your message has been sent but due to somw technical error you are not received you might received in next few minutes then I said about the foreclosing acknowledgement she said sir you are going to receive the noc through the mail and and you need to sign the documents it is going to be a digital document with digital signature ..the agent left the place after collecting money ...I didn't receive any message or any noc through mail till now .....after 1 week i started receiving a call from the agents about the payment Everytime I had to explain them ...but they don't believe ...they used to threat me ...they used verbally abused me ...I know I have been cheated.......can't find anyway to get out from this shit and one more thing there is no executive in the name of Mahalakhsmi according to them but she used to call by companies number according to the true caller ....as watching your complaints over here I feel I am not the only victim
Ganesh.s0986

Feb 12, 2019

ECS date and consumer support

I have taken a loan in Capital First now I need to change the ECS date but in Capital First they are saying As per loans rules and regulations there ECS cycle is every month 2nd only but in other loans lenders having ECS option . in Capital First they don't carry about Consumer they need they follow there indiuval company rules

So don't go any loans in Capital First and the company is not consumer oriental firm

Wrost consumer service team they not solved my issues but they waiting finish
Chandrachandra

Jan 1, 2019

Lots of calls

Please stop calling me continuously from computer generated call from customer care i am receiving calls from capital first around50-60times in a day amd i fed up of calls coming continuously from capital first for advertising of their product i have lots of other work to do so. Please dont call me again i m very thankful to you please stop d calls.....
Parmatma

Nov 21, 2018

give me some time it's hardly request it's torching and depressed feel

Hello my loan no 10752798 it's cuntineu on April 2017
Some problem my bessines I not payed 3 emi I hardly request I will take some time 3-6 month to paying running but they not understand my situation I m completely 17 emi to12069 Cmpny collection exsucative forcing me a lot it's depressing me its not proper way Right now I have no money for paying emi that's why and when I got loan amount the selas exsucative asking me after 6-12 emi paid Cmpny provide top up loan but they couldn't be procces that why I take to other options for finance with interest 3% plz I forget all think I want some time to paying ur found its reaqust.

Pavan Sharma
ismail khan 007

Oct 20, 2018

Mobile loan

hey my name is Ismail and i had taken a mobile loan but since i had recently changed my mobile number and my bank account i called capital first to get the changes done for me so that you guys and me dont have to worey about payments... But instead of helping me with the changes they are now calling me continuously on my mom's number to tell me that the payment is pending and that i am not contactable.... what is wrong with you guys even after going to your main offc in andheri still you guys dont work on it and then you are trying to prove me wrong and stating that i am not willing to pay my dues....even after making the full payment for the loan amount you are still calling me for the same thing on my mom's number.... Worst loan firm i have seen
tiwarid198

Sep 6, 2018

froud

I'm Durgesh Tiwari from Raipur CG my loan number15130459 I'm done my paper work only,I don't have to pay DP then my friend give check for downpayment,but check bounce,still not pay 1rs DP, I don't have bill&product then how can start EMI last four month ago..
savi rahi

Aug 6, 2018

Loan EMI

I have deposited the EMI 2 days back before the due date but then also as usual the deposited a cheque in the bank and the cheque has been bounced. Every month they did the same thing but this time i am not going to leave your company easily now i am going to consumer court as i have all the proofs.
fahmi

Jun 30, 2018

capital first

i took consumer loan and bike loan with my wife sbi account. if i missed my 5th date due. capital first repeatly produce my cheques more than a time again. but i paid my loan amount with cheque return charges.capital first spoil my credit score. i surly tell CAPITAL FIRST is the most fraud finance company.
Sanjay Bacche

Jun 20, 2018

Incorrect details shared

I dont know is it a right portal/email address to complaint

I received a call from Dattatray Chavan (Mobile Number 8208419256) with the offer of personal loan of 3.25 Lakhs approved amount and he asked me for all the documents.

I informed all the details regarding the employer of my company. The agent took all the documents aadhar card, pan card, company id, signature on application form, also 6 cross check in the name of Capital First.

Now after 7 days that person is informing that my company is not registered. We are calling the person however his phone was switched off and now today we called at least 15 times, some times he picked up the call and said he will call after 5 minutes however we haven't received any call yet.

It is very frustrating why can't the agent inform and check all the details before collecting the documents.

I want a proper solution on this or else I will check for any other source.

I want a call back on below details.

Sanjay Bacche
+918975467979 / +917410000601
Hiteshkod

Jun 1, 2018

Misbehave by Marketing executive

Complain against Mr Mukesh deputed at LOTUS Hoshangabad road Bhopal
I bought a Refrigerator from Lotus Bhopal and applied for loan but not satisfied with the behavior of Mr Mukesh
He should be properly trained first and learn how to deal customers
Vikram Mulik

Jun 1, 2018

Personal loan

fraud company people humble request from my side please dont apply loan from capital first. i am a real example taking personal loan from capital first , no proper support, high rate of interest , they all ruin your life, i am just trying to get out of it but i cant .
nitesh_bhosle

May 9, 2018

Let's start a campaign against capital finance

14,000/- water filter loan turned night mare to secure a business loan even after having a turnover of 1 5 crores.
Let's get together and give capital first a legal fight for all d inconvenience caused to us.
CONTACT [email protected]
priya153

May 8, 2018

Swindling Customer's EMI thru Collection Agents

Dear Capital first Team

I had taken a loan and completed in the month of December 2017.
The executive whom you sent to collect is a third rated guy ..he tortured us.. took all the EMI amount and we completed the loan..

from January 2018 to May 07 we have been following for our NOC..this Cheap guy has been dodging us for the NOC

He has rotated all the money..he never gave us a receipt for our last payment of Rs.2500/-

when asked for a NOC he uses abusive language and bad words towards a ladyL, ME BEING A LADY.
I have lodged a police complaint against this cheap guy. for swindling our money

and moreover i have been sent with a Advocates notice also.

Why we should suffer after paying all the money

I have lodged police complaint against him ..his name is RAJA - 8190877033

I will bring this to light with help of MEDIA also.

Should stop harassing people and taking money and also torturing , creating trauma..pushing to the helm of suicide.

we would committed suicide for the words he and his team mates spoke.

These people torture and take money..after when we complete if we ask for our NOC..he will abuse us. Is thius the way you Capital first treat human beings in India.

You capital first have to take strict action against him and also i will send a Lawyers notice immdtly to Capital first to answer my traumatic situations that am undergoing now

5 MONTHS AFTER COMPLETION WE HAVE NOT GOT OUR NOC.

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AND ARRANGE FOR MY NOC IMMEDIATELY

RGDS
PRIYA
CHENNAI
anonymus16

May 2, 2018

Does any one got good result by complaining here for Capital First?

I can see longest ever list of complain against capital first, I too have complain for them.. want to know if any one bother to give you justice here? Does any one got their issue resolved by complaining on this board? or it is one more deaf n dumb forum. I could not see any one thanking this board to resolve their issue..
johnson A

Apr 13, 2018

Reject for Verification call not Atten

Dear Sir / Madam,

This Johnson I have capital First Easy Buy Card, Card No: 2117 279, I went to buy the phone in Poorvika mobiles in anna nagar,
I applied consumer loan for the product. the same I received the one time pass word. But I cant able to attend the verification call.
Because I was driving at the time.

Because of this Simple reason My loan got Reject

This the Way Your Processing the Files.

I am the Credit Manager for Home Loan Finance Industry..

Totally Unhappy your Services

Johnson. A

Reject for Verification call not Atten

soumyacc1

Mar 5, 2018

Capital first big cheater

Capitalfirst is number one cheater
Please never go to capital for loan
soumyacc1

Mar 5, 2018

Capital first big cheater

Please stay away from capital first as they have lot of hidden charges and unnecessary collecting money from customer ,
they cheat customers
Never go for loan with capital first
Balaaji

Feb 2, 2018

Card blocked for 270 days

I have taken 5 products in emi at capital First finance I cleared 4 and 1 is running without any late payment and cheque bounce . But my capital First finance person telling card s temporary blocked . They told me to contact toll free CustomerCare I called they told me after 90 days it will clear but 3 90 days gone that means 270 days but now also card is blocked they didn’t relase I have talked so many times to capital first person and done mail also
My name is P.Balaji capital first ID 3760714 my mail id [email protected] my phone no 9444421369

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...