CAPITAL WAYS

Consumer complaints and reviews about CAPITAL WAYS

rajmalav

Aug 11, 2018

big frod compniy

capital way bht bdi frod comp. hai enone mere saat 70000 ka frod kiya and dont truest capital way enka kaam logo se bdi bdi bbate bol kr frod krna hai mere saat 41000 service charg and 30000 loss krke bi mere se service reming amount mang rhe h
do sabse bde froder harsita and arivend patel dono ne ,muje viswas dilakr mere saat frod kiya h
ah log saarf shuootar tranenr hote bas enka kam pesee niklana h pesee k nliy ah kuc bi bol sakte h
jo mera loss huwa vh nhi to service amount 41000 to refand chaiy
plz guy dont trust captilway

Raj
nilsanas@yahoo.com

May 16, 2018

capital ways take money and dont give service, I lost my Rs. 34000

Dear Friends,

Dont deal with capital ways, they are fraud and they will make you loss and will stop taking your calls and till the time your service will expire and they will activate your sms and as per company' policy your service will over and executive will say that when you will trade then only you will count day and as like that there will 30 days service in HNI, but later i came to know my service was over as i received sms where i had to trade on same and all were false commitment given by Ankusl agarwal and his team and i only trade for 1 to 2 days in that which was in loss and later all calls fails so i didn't trade on same and I requested to convert same service to BTST for which they agree but didn't did that, while activating sms I deny fro same but they said it is just for your reference, asked me monitor calls for few days and later take decision after some days they stop taking my calls.

I have escalated this to compliance team but they also didn't responded well, All fraud people, fraud company.

for more details you can contact me on nilsanas@yahoo.com

Nilesh - Mumbai
smandale

May 9, 2018

Capital ways

Dear friends,

Please do not entertain any call from capital ways. They all fraud they make you greedy, showing hug profit of others clients and ask you to pay money.
Next time they will come up with big plan of profit and for that they demand money and then only they give you a service call.
Some time they ask you for your login ID and password also if you have not time to tread.
They are very smart people, every time they show you some new plans like below
As they said they create volume in market and make there client profit.
Like wise they ask you to pay 120000 minimum investments and the service charge for that is 425000 (it may different for others). All volume creation is handled by Mr. Chouhan as they said.
But they don’t tell you his full name,
Guys if you want to keep your hard earned money with you then please do not attend such service calls.
There is no way to earn faster money in market, it always give you a loss.
I have loss Rs. 200000 and I paid Rs. 65000 to capital ways
Below are the names of the people whom you might get a call from
- Sadhana Varma
- Gautam Sharma

Apr 22, 2018

Dont Trust Capital Ways

Guys, even after so many negative reviews in this forum, people are trusting capital ways, I request you all people never ever take the service from capital ways, they are fraud and cheat.

If you will ask them why there are negative ratings, they will say that, "sir ye to hota hi hai railway ki bhi bahut log complain karte hai lekin railway main travel karna to band nahi karte".

Guys please ont trust them, dont even trust their trial calls, that is also a fluke.

Vikram
SKariya7

Mar 9, 2018

Monetry solution

IN MY 7YRS OF SHARE MARKET EXPERIENCE, I WORKED WITH THE ALMOST ALL ORGANIZATION AND FINALLY I HAVE ONLY THE BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF THESE ADVISORY SERVICES FOR WHICH I LOST NOT ONLY MONEY BUT ALSO BEYOND THAT. SO I REQUEST/SUGGEST TO ALL OTHERS DON'T EVER TRUST/GO FOR ANY ADVISORY SERVICES . THINK POSITIVELY IF SOME ADVISORY REALLY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE PROFIT THEN THERE WILL BE NO TIME FOR OTHERS BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE BUSY FOR THEIR OWN EARNINGS AT THE SAME TIME. THERE WILL BE NO SHORTCUT FOR THIS. FOR MORE MONEY THEY FIND THE INNOCENT PERSON AND THEY WILL BE TRIED TO CONVINCE THEM THROUGH THEIR DIFFERENT PLANNING. SO THEY WILL MADE A TRAP TO INNOCENT PEOPLE AND OBVIOUSLY AT THAT MOMENT WE ARE GREEDY WHICH HELPS THEM TO TRAP EASILY. SO NOW WHAT EVER IT IS, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE. OTHERWISE IT WILL GIVE SOME SLEEPLESS NIGHT, HUGE AMOUNT OF LOSS OF MONEY, PAINFUL SITUATION & EXTRA TENSION. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE REALLY PROFIT THEN GO FOR YOUR OWN STRATEGY, THROUGH CONTINUOUS STUDY ON A SINGLE STOCK FOR 15 DAYS, THERE WILL BE LESS PROFIT INSTEAD OF LOSS & SO ON. I HOPE IT WILL TEACH ATLEAST ONE PERSON HOW TO SAVE HIS OWN HARD MONEY FROM THE STOCK ADVISORY. KEEP IN YOUR MIND (MY MISTAKE), I THOUGHT ONE DAY WILL DEFINITELY COME WHERE ATLEAST 1 ADVISORY SERVICES WILL TRIED TO PULL ME OUT FROM THIS CRISIS SITUATION FOR THIS I JOINED MORE THAN 20 STOCK ADVISORY SERVICES ONE AFTER ANOTHER. MANY THINGS HAPPENED WITH DIFFERENT EXECUTIVE MEMBERS OF DIFFERENT ADVISORY SERVICES, WHICH WON'T BE FORGETTEN. MY BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS FOR MYSELF, MOST OF MY FRIENDS, RELATIVES, NEIGHBOURS, ETC INVOLVED AND SUFFERED ALSO. I APOLOGIZED EACH AND EVERY PERSON RELATED TO THIS FOR ME. BUT SOME OF THEM COULD NOT, WHICH WILL BE GONE WITH MY LAST SENSE. BUT THERE SHOULD BE A STRICT WELL GOVERNED PROCEDURE TO PASS AN ADVISORY BECAME REGISTER WITH THE SEBI. SEBI MUST BE HANDLED WITH STRICTLY MANNER WITH 3-5 YRS OBSERVATION, BECAUSE AFTER REGISTERATION PROCESS THESE ADVISORY MADE A BIG LOSS LIKE GOVERNMENT PROPERTY AND WHICH WILL BE NEVER EVER SAID BY THEIR EXECUTIVE PERSON TO THE CUSTOMER AT THE TIME OF BEGINING, FOR THIS ONLY MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAPPED AND ALSO WHAT SHOULD DO NOW. I HAVE LODGED MANY COMPLAINTS WITH SEBI ALSO. SOME OF THEM ARE GONE, SOME OF THEM CHANGED OR MAKE A NEW NAMES & ALSO MANY MORE. IT'S ALMOST DIFFICULT TO SAY WHICH ADVISORY SERVICES WHAT WAS DONE WITH WHICH PERSON. IT SHOWED A HUGE AMOUNT OF LOSS OCCUR AT THE END OF TIME WITH THAT ADVISORY SERVICES. SO THEREFORE KEEP IT'S A OVERALL LOSS.
HERE'S THE LIST OF ALL FAKE ADVISORY SERVICES FROM WHICH ALL MY KNOWN PERSON ALONG WITH ME WERE SUFFERED . VIZ.

Monetry Solutions, Indore
selvak731

Feb 22, 2018

fake calls

I have got calls from capital ways one of the greatest foolish research company of all time. Never ever follow their tips they will make you beggar soon. please don't stick to their calls. I lost one lakh rupees in one day by their foolish predictions.
vaibhav1405

Jan 26, 2018

Capitl ways iss one of the worst service provider in india

The capital way is one of the worst service provider in india they always demand more and more money to there paid service and there every calls are totally give huge and huge loss of money,once you become there paid members there response is null and,there research team is one of the worst team,i have paid 100000 Rs and my loss is 150000 Rs from last 15 days,but they dont care about.I have register complaint against them(Mrs.Riya and Mr.Arpit) in sebi website.
My Complaint has been registered in SCORES with Registration numbers(s)
The Registration Details are
SEBIE/MP18/0000505/1
I request to new client dont trust them.
Jyotsna.vinayak

Dec 9, 2017

My complaing against Capital Ways!

I am Jyotsna from Surat and I have posted a Complaint against Capital Ways on Oct 5,2017... But I would like to clarify that even though, I made losses from the trading calls they gave but guys we have to understand the fact that Share Market trading is always risky and no one can predict it perfectly..There will be people who made and are making money from the calls given by the same Company! So I say its our luck also which works somewhere...

I have no grudges against anyone from Capital Ways and I apologize to Monika Sharma, Purnima and Mr.Purnesh for having quoted their names in my complain..

May Lord Krishna bless all!
rohit0904

Nov 24, 2017

Fraud capital ways

Please have 2 mins and read my review before taking their service. 1 day I recieved a call saying called be for the purpose of trading. They were ready to give me free calls for 1 day. I got the calls n I earned 3000 rs from their call. I was impressed. Their 1 representative said if I join their service and pay now I ll get 1 month free. Later, in two more sessions I earned 13-14k. In next 2 days I made a loss of around 15k. But I was ok. On 1 trading day they asked to buy bank of Baroda call option on expiry day for rs 50000. I did. That was expiry day. I called him more than 20 times n said that I think I should put stop-loss but he said no sir just wait for European markets to open. On that day I lost my 50000 rs. I was angry but I didn't react. I though that happens. But dear friends from next day i didn't received their call. I tried to contact but everytime a new guy was receiving call n saying sir is busy. I wait for 3 more days. I complained on their website. But no answer. I was so amazed that even after complaining on website their was no answer. I used to get SMS from their company no with 1 mobile no. That mob no. Was of their leader I think. I talked to him, but no answer. Friends, even if u r too impressed by their calls don't take their service. U can contact me on rohit52b@gmail.com.
Jyotsna.vinayak

Oct 5, 2017

Fraud

Dear all,

Capital ways is a fraud company,, They have taken 35000 from me and not gave me any services which they promised rather they mislead me by giving wrong trading calls and I lost all my money??

They are the biggest cheaters BEWARE of them specilly their executives called MONIKA SHARMA, PURNIMA and Purnesh.. They all are fraud

I M JYotsna from SURAT
arjun91194

Oct 4, 2017

Fraud

They gave a trail call.. and I lost my money and then they gave me a 2nd trail call to recover the loss and then again I lost my money... and now they are not answering my calls also... the company is farud...
SANDHYA140

Sep 8, 2017

I have premium services but Demand me more money

I have paid RS20000 for premium services but Retesh Rathod demand me more money. He Demand me pay first Rs10000 than give him a best call. Before paying he giving a call than me paid Rs10000 but he not giving a Call. Another Day he demand me about Rs30000 and said you paid money than i gave HNR CALL i don't understand his logic
I request to company give me a services for one month otherwise refund me my money
cs030219

Jun 22, 2017

Dear All,

Complain against Capital ways is right.
For New registration I would like to inform investor please do not pay any payment to capital ways.It's SEBI registration number is INA000001548.

Their strategy is first show some profit - then some loss - then ask for more money for the recovery and profit.

beware of this company.

Jun 13, 2017

Dear All ,

I also have bad experience with them, these people are fraud and cheaters they don't care about your losses they blindly give you targets, if you hit loss Suraj don't bother to call you but if you hit the profit target he will call you immediately and ask you for more money.

I subscribed for monthly service but even just after three days this Guy Suraj was asking for more money, I was on my guard so I denied immediately.

All these user who registered complaint are very correct, please don't trust capital ways they are cheater only,I would suggest that you take the free trial from them because at that time they will give you perfect target and after that you deny for service, take a revengeful action.

NEVER EVER take the service from Capital Ways.

Let me know if you want to talk to me

Vikrant

Jun 13, 2017

Dear All ,

I also have bad experience with them, these people are fraud and cheaters they don't care about your losses they blindly give you targets, if you hit loss they don't bother to call you but if you hit the profit target they will call you immediately and ask you for money.

I subscribed for monthly service but even after three days this Gur Suraj was asking for more money, I was on my guard so I denied immediately.

NEVER EVER take the service from Capital Ways.

Thanks &Regards
Vikrant
abhimanyu.ks

May 22, 2017

Capital way fraud

I was dealing with preethi from indore capital ways in options one or 2 calls they give is good but when options is under loss say i brough vedanth at 7 rs call option may 240 further next day it went to 9rs i told i will sell they say vedanth result is goo dit will go 15 rs and they wont say to put stop loss at cost price so i wait next day it came to 5 rs next day 1.50rs and 3 days it came to 0.80 paise so on option it is safe to place sell order always at closing time any option will come to 1 rs and capitway do pick customer call when we are loss and they say hold untill u money is zero from ur account
Mike123

Apr 25, 2017

Really Non sence

Really capital ways a fraud company. I got a call from them, they gave 2 days free SMS trail which did not work - 90% calls stop loss hit, I never traded hence no loss.

The executive kept on calling me to join their premium services, I made an idea, mailed them to send the company's balance sheet to know their financial status in the market, almost three months over now they have not mailed any details and keep on calling me, I reply to them please check the mail and send the details as requested, the executive gets frustrated to answer and disconnects the calls.

This shows that it is a table top company with no research no fundamentals etc.

Why poor investor subscribe their services to get loss and complain in this forum.

If you want to join any company check the company's balance sheet, financial status to decide. How we decide to buy house cars etc.

Request not to lose our hardened earn money with this Indore based non-scene companies.
om25rawat

Jan 27, 2017

Totally fraud company

Hi Guys,

I am also one of victim of this company and lost my hard earned money due to their unethical business practices and Non-professional behavior.

Here I will not cry for whatever happened, but would request you all to pls lodge a complaint to SEBI at below path. this may not be returning our money but yes, will save other investors to loose their money. This is SEBI complaint desk and if we all lodge the complaint, there are chances, that SEBI may take some action on this company against capital ways.

Suraj124

Jan 6, 2017

Worst service provider - Capital ways

Never ever tak service from Capital ways, it is a big time cheating company. Till you pay money they will be nice with you after you will be in big trouble and no one responds to your calls, sms and emails. They will call and say you take service for free then pay in the profit but dont believe that. After taking their mooney they wont support you and you will occur big loss, dont belive them.
I have have paid huge mooney and lost around 1lack.
r.raghav

Jan 6, 2017

About investment in captalways

Hi Guys

I have received call from capitalways regarding investment, so pls guys request to you, pls suggest to me for investment in capitalways, is right or not.
shank516

Dec 28, 2016

Cheating company

Capital ways is a cheating company, you will get service till you pay your service charge after that nobody bothers you. I lost 90k in 2 days because of their b**t calls.
My suggestion is never ever subscribe for capital ways. You might get small profits initially but you will loose your capital in one day because they don't the concept of stop loss.
Rajasekhar Reddy Chintapally

Dec 22, 2016

Fraud Company Capital Ways

Fraud Company in India, I request to SEBI please ban this companies in India because this companies created more loss in stock market, This companies research sending wrong information to investors. As per there advise some investors book more loss this loss sending wrong news to Public about Stock Market Investing.
hdnadiyadara

Dec 22, 2016

after payment service not provided

As per my conversation on phone with Mr. suraj, he asked me to pay half payment of 7000 and he started service after i paid to capital ways he had given a call only for 4 days without stop lose so i lost my money and after 4 days he did not provide call and demand 7000 more money.
this is fraud company don't trust them.....
Rajasekhar Reddy Chintapally

Dec 21, 2016

Cheting and Fraud

Please pay my 50,000 services amount back:
One of the waste and fraud company India. I was paid 50,000 for professional services as per there services i was loss more than 4,00,000 in one Month. There is no response after the loss. I was demanding my paid amount of 50,000 because i was used my personal saving money to invest in the market. If the god is there defiantly will punish them. Because this people losing of investors money. Even they did not tell me stop loss also. In my case first they told to me to pay 30,000 for prim um services, I was paid 30,000 for this services in one week I was loss more than 1,50,000 in Zinc and Lead. After that executive not there in office few more days. When I call to them they told to me some technical issues in our office so that we are not sending messages. I was tried to call them for the services in every day, finally some other executive call me talk about my investment plan they refer me to take professional service and pay another 20,000 we will consider total 50,000 as professional service. After just one day November 29th they reported 2,00,000 rupees in zinc call. Call was given by Rohit at 194 buy four lots at CMP. As per his advice I was taken four lots of Zinc at 194. He did not tell me any stop loss that time he tell me only target 205. After few minutes its down 191 that time I was call to him for the stop loss he told to me wait sir I will call you. Then it’s down 185 low. He told to stop loss would be 183. Just few minutes after this has been hit stop loss. In single day I was loss more than 2,00,000. Another day he calls me takes short in Copper this call also stop loss trigger. After this loss Priya from the same company told me to we can recover your loss, she given some calls that calls also stop loss trigger total of 45,000 losses in her recovery management team. Then after Santosh (Manger) he also reported 10,000 losses in single day. How can we believe and trust your company stupid’s and scoundrels. We are common mans we are middle class people as per your advise we believe and trust your company as per that we invest our money, finally your given "good results". Becarefull we lost our money but it can't come back but the god will defiantly punish you and your company.
My Contact Number: +919502446989
Ritu Raj Bharti

Dec 2, 2016

Amount Refund

Dear sir/Mam
I would like to inform you that Company personal blackmail me. I have paid 20000/- amount on 29oct16. Plz refund my amount. Plz look into this issue on high priority basis.

Capitalways Executive - Puravi hi

Ritu Raj Bharti
Bihar
Mob- 9471047849

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...