Car

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Car

Manish8696

Nov 24, 2022

Car parking on road

Car number RJ14UG6703 are parked on road

Car parking on road

Ishan Ojha

Jan 3, 2016

worst service

I have really very bad experience in KP nexa Jaipur.

1. The service of employee are really very bad. they don't care even you are a customer.
2. They don't pickup the phone. Reception people are not attending your quires.
3. They are just selling their cars.

Ishan
rajatbadu

Jan 16, 2015

fraud

motorbazee.com is truly fake and money treading company in Jaipur
Dear user please beware moterbazee.com
for car sale and buy
Mr. Pankaj Yadav is the fraud person of moterbazee.com
if you think for buy or sell car better to go cardekho.com

Pankaj Yadav
(Director)
Permute IT Private Limited
Jaipur, Rajasthan (INDIA)
Mobile : 9829227944

Aug 10, 2010

Car Registration

It is really patetic & surprising.Why good companies like Maruti are continuing with this dealer??They lose thier name because of this.

Aug 6, 2010

Car Registration

Dear Friend,

This is a very interesting story. We purchased a WagonR LXi Silky Silver Colour through CSD in the name of Capt. Achal Singh Dhakarey (My Father) from M/s Prem Motors Pvt. Ltd., Road No. 9, VKI Area, Jaipur Phone: 0141-3055555 vide Invoice No. VSL09000641 Dated 12/10/2009 customer ID I092703211 having Vehicle ID/ chassis No. MA3EED81S00861229 and Engine No. F10DN4686000 with Key No.4455.

We spent full day in the showroom while purchasing my Dream Car. It was really a great moment. At about 4 PM all documents got completed. I was given the Registration Number RJ-14-CH-5599. I liked the number as the number was very easy to remember. My Car was ready with all the accessories. The staff put up the number plates and we had a group photo along with Ms. Renu who handed over the keys to me (photographs available).

Since I was not a perfect driver I asked for a driver. Driver of M/s Prem Motors was arranged with whom we went to the famous Ganesh Temple, Moti Dungri, Jaipur. We had Poojan with all the family members and the Driver. We then went to our Residence. We had poojan there also along with the driver and the neighbours (photographs available). The driver parked the car inside the porch and went back (photographs available).

Due to Diwali we went to our native place Agra and there we had poojan from our “purohit” along with all the members of our joint family (hundreds of photographs available). The process happened so on….. and we returned back to Jaipur, Rajasthan.

Since the car had run more than 1000Kms. The time came for the first Service which we had on 03/11/2009 under Cash Memo No. BC09004131/ Job Card No. JC09005032. This was same with my customer ID No. I092703211 and with Registration No. RJ-14-CH-5599. I had my second service on 18/02/2010 under Cash Memo No. BC09006501/ Job Card No. JC09007937. This was also same with my customer ID No. I092703211 and with Registration No. RJ-14-CH-5599. Recently I had my third service on 29/07/2010 under Cash Memo No. BC10002526/ Job Card No. JC10003493. This was also same with my customer ID No. I092703211 and with Registration No. RJ-14-CH-5599 (all the concerned documents available).

All is running well except that they have yet not given the Registration No. copy to me. Incidentally I saw scoda car with same registration number RJ-14-CH-5599, I was surprised. I have asked M/s Prem Motors Pvt. Ltd. to hand over my Registration copy which they have been constantly denying in spite of several requests made by me (all the concerned conversation records available)..

You are requested to look into the matter and instruct your dealer M/s Prem Motors Pvt. Ltd., Road No. 9, VKI Area, Jaipur to handover my Car Registration copy.

Your early reply and favorable action shall be highly appreciated.

Please HELP!!!!