Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Surajsonha56543

Oct 15, 2018

Cpp cancelled

Please cancel my CPP Membership
On Dec 2016 a call has been received to my friend saying a call from a bank and asked that 1999 to be paid for the card else card will be cancelled. Since a instruction from SBI Bank that only 499 will be taken for the card.

My friend has said to the Please cancel my CPP Membership

My friend has said to the person in tamil that only 499 needs to be paid why you are asking for 1999. Inspite of that they spoke in english and made the registration.

After 10 days she got the cpp package and i called them to cancel the plan, they said it is done but got reflected in the cc bill. Please help to solve these people are cheating us.

MEMBERSHIP NO : 1A2101438
Contact No : 9841507020 in tamil that only 499 needs to be paid why you are asking for 1999. Inspite of that they spoke in english and made the registration.

After 10 days she got the cpp package and i called them to cancel the plan, they said it is done but got Please cancel my CPP Membership

After 10 days she got the cpp package and i Please cancel my CPP Membership

MEMBERSHIP NO : 1A2101438
Contact No : 9841507020 them to cancel the plan, they said it is done but got reflected in the cc bill. Please help to solve these people are cheating us.

MEMBERSHIP NO : 1A2101438
Contact No : 9841507020 in the cc bill. Please help to solve these people are cheating us.

Contact No : 9841507020
sanjaypal36653

Oct 8, 2018

Money deducted without my permission

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3849046 has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 9956557460 (toll-free) or 09956557460(please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

jayramsingh36743

Oct 6, 2018

Money deducted without my permission

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3296446 has been successfully resolved.

Sep 14, 2018

Deactivate my CPP

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA1958030 has been successfully resolved.

Sep 3, 2018

LG refrigerator

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 31/08/2018 for your membership AC1633525.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

Sep 3, 2018

I don't need cpp plan - IA3718176

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3718176
has been successfully resolved.

Aug 30, 2018

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3682259 has been successfully resolved.

SagarVohra

Aug 22, 2018

LG refrigerator

I WANT TO CANCEL MY CPP PLAN IT WAS GIVEN WITHOUT MY CONCERN, I WANT TO CANCEL IT AND REFUND THE MONEY, MY costumer I'd 71811310
My phone number 9814676300
cpp customer care 09956557460

Jul 3, 2018

Cancellation of my membership and refund money

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3751046 has been successfully resolved.

Jun 22, 2018

AROMATICALLY RS DEDUCTED WANT TO CANCEL

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

manjunath sharma672

Jun 16, 2018

Cancellation of membership

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3715676 has been successfully resolved.

subramanian.365

Jun 6, 2018

Deactivate my CPP

I don't want the card production plan, please deactivate cpp and confirm the same.

Name: Subramanian C
mobile number : 7204871733
Membership No : IA1958030
pranayambrose

Jun 5, 2018

AROMATICALLY RS DEDUCTED WANT TO CANCEL

35I WANT TO CANCEL MY CPP PLAN IT WAS GIVEN WITHOUT MY CONCERN, I WANT TO CANCEL IT AND REFUND THE MONEY, MY SERIAL NUMBER IS ICP3053321
Suchitasharma73637

Jun 1, 2018

Cancel CPP please

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3718176 has been successfully resolved.

Mayank Gupta sd11113

May 31, 2018

Automatically started one assist services and deducted money

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID AC1038734 has been successfully resolved.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – 8228090468 (toll-free) or 8228090468, between 8 AM – 12PM, for any further assistance.

May 30, 2018

I don't need cpp plan - IA3718176

May 24, 2018

Cancellation of my membership and refund money

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3637378 has been successfully resolved.

May 21, 2018

Want to cancel CPP tele binding

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

May 15, 2018

Apr 17, 2018

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us, however, we have not been able to connect with you.

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA3682259 has been cancelled on 13/04/2018 as per your request. The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days from the cancellation date.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Payment

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 11/04/2018 for your membership IA3909379 .

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Cancel CPP membership plan

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 06/04/2018 for your membership IA3806517.

Cancel CPP plan

matrixrakesh

Apr 4, 2018

Cancel CPP membership plan

Please cancel my membership plan and refund my payment asp.

Name : Rakesh Kumar Thakur
Mobile : 9023299901

Card Protection membership number is IA3806517.
matrixrakesh

Apr 4, 2018

Cancel CPP plan

Please cancel my membership plan and refund my payment asp.

Name : Rakesh Kumar Thakur
Mobile : 9023299901

Card Protection membership number is IA3806517.

fake uts call - +919643772708 asking my card details
    i got a call frm this number asking my card number expiry...
    I phone 6s mobile - For the lost Mobile.
    Respected Sir/Madam,  I have lost my mobiile I phone...
    rummycircle.com - My user id is basavraj7355
    I can not open my Rummy circle account username is...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...
    Personal - Passport file was not move from SP office since 3rd oct 18
    Hello, My kid police verification was done on 3rd Oct...
    VIJAY SUPER TV - Kadhala kadhala
    Please dont stop Kadhala kadhala serial.so many of us are...
    karnataka police - mobile missing
    My mobile has been lost since morning i had traced but...
    Jio - Low coverage and slow internet speed
    Im using jio for 1 year and now network coverage is too...
    uptet - money deducted thrice only one got sucessful please refund...
    I filled uptet form 2018 and while submitting fees there...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...