Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Jun 20, 2017

Cancellation of Membership of CPP (India)

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 15/06/2017 for your membership IA1713878.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hours helpline numbers 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

captainsomani

Jun 15, 2017

Cancellation of Membership of CPP (India)

Hello

I am Ashutosh Somani from New Delhi. I got the CPP membership last year and my Membership number was IA1713878 . I got a mail for the renewal of my membership from CPP on 24/4/2017 against which i replied you on 25/04/2017 that I do not want to renew my membership.
But, despite my refusal to renew my membership, I am surprised to note that my renewal fees of Rs-1,999/- has been debited from my account on 06/06/2017 although I have not recd any renewal pack and neither am I interested in the same.

I WANT IMMEDIATELY MY RS-1999/- TO BE REFUNDED BACK AS I DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE MY MEMBERSHIP NO IA1713878.

Ashutosh Somani
+91 9310859793

Jun 13, 2017

Cancellation of Membership of CPP(INDIA)

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 09/06/2017 for your membership IA1714041.

ks2k17

Jun 7, 2017

Cancellation of Membership of CPP(INDIA)

I am Kamal Sharma from New Delhi. I have got the CPP membership last year and my Membership number was IA 714041 . I have got a mail for the renewal of my membership from CPP on 24/4/2017 which i didnt respond. On 29th April i got a sms from CPP confirming that my renewal pack is dispatched through XFAS. On 15th may CPP again confirm thru msg that pack was delivered on 5th May,2017. I write a mail and also talked to customer care that i had not recd any courier and further i am not interested in renewal.
I am surprise to note that my renewal fees of Rs-1,999/- was debited to my account today i.e. 07/06/17 although i have not recd any renewal pack and i have already conveyed by mail to CPP and complaint on their customer care.

I WANT IMMEDIATELY MY RS-1999/- TO BE REFUNDED AS I DONOT WISH TO CONTINUE MY MEMBERSHIP NO IA714041.

Kamal Sharma
Mob- 9599501970

Jun 6, 2017

Cancellation of CPP service

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 05- Jun - 2017 for your membership IA0585235.

archana3112

Jun 4, 2017

Cancellation of CPP service

My name is Archana Gupa,having memebership no. IA0585235.I am not interested in getting the services of CPP. So, Please cancel the service with immediate effect. Please note that I will not pay the renewal charges of Rs. 1599/- which will be charged to my credit card. I had written to you a few days back but did not get any response.
I request you to kindly do the needful and cancel my membership. I also request you kindly get in touch with me asap. I tried to contact the Customer Care, but in vain.

Archana Gupta

May 26, 2017

CPP service cancellation

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 26/05/2017 for your membership IA2476285.

bhaiti

May 25, 2017

CPP service cancellation

Dear Team

I am paban, having membership no. IA2476285. I am not interested to benefit of CPP service and want to cancel my membership immediately. you are requested to cancel my membership immediately and refund the amount of Rs. 1999/-

Paban
e-mail:: pabanbora71@gmai.com

May 18, 2017

CCP cancellation

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 18/05/2017.

May 17, 2017

Cancellation

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 17/05/2017 for your membership IA2452961.

KLRAO

May 16, 2017

CCP cancellation

Dear Sir/ Madam ,
I Am Karthik Rao I’m a Sbi creditCard Holder. I have Received call on 13 may 2017 for 1 Year For CPP Protection Service. But I Am Not Intrested Now. Kindly Request You to I Don't Want To Continue CPP Card Protection Service & Membership Anymore. Please Cancelled Cpp Protection Activation Today. I Don’t Want Deducting Amount In My Account.

e-mail id – karthiklrao09@gmail.com
mobile no- 8855958077
raja750687

May 15, 2017

Cancellation

This is raja.i want to cancel my membership. i am not happy with your customer response.really am not accept your policies but ur sales man wrongly updated me in your policies. this is my membership:IA2452961

May 11, 2017

Cancellation of CPP service and refund

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 08/05/2017 for your membership IA1198520.

May 8, 2017

No response on claim submission

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 08/05/2017 for your membership IA2398464.

VIVEK PALURU

May 7, 2017

Cancellation of CPP service and refund

I am Vivek Paluru, having membership no. IA1198520 .I am not interested to get the service of CPP. So, Please cancel the service and refund my money Rs.1499.

Vivek Paluru
robinxyz

May 3, 2017

No response on claim submission

This is Kamlesh Pithwa having membership no IA.

I have submitted my claim documents to CPP for getting refund.
The docs have been duly delivered to CPP Gurgaon office also.

It is now 10 days. I am chasing CPP over phone everyday but getting the same reply that doc receipt is not reflecting in their system. Docs were sent thru India Post Speed post. Mailed them the screen shot also of the India Post web status showing it at delivered. No one is ready to acknowledge that docs are recd.

No one has bothered to reply back to my mails also.

The behaviour points to CPP being a fraud company

Kamlesh Pithwa

Apr 25, 2017

cancellation of CPP service and refund

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 25/04/2017 for your membership IA2338173.

Apr 25, 2017

Cancellation of plan CPP

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

gopal27

Apr 23, 2017

cancellation of CPP service and refund

I am Gopal Krishan Sharma,having memebership no. IA2338173.I am not interested to get the service of CPP. So, Please cancel the service and refund my money Rs.1599.

Gopal Krishan sharma

Apr 21, 2017

Cancellation of CPP service and refund

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 21/04/2017 for your membership IA241659

Mayup

Apr 20, 2017

Cancellation of plan CPP

I am Mahesh, having SR No. SR465342687/ SR461046647/ SR460303212 . I am not interested to get benefits of CPP service.Can you please cancel the request & do not deduct my payment of Rs. 1599/-. Please confirm me the same.

Apr 20, 2017

cancellation of service

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 20/04/2017 for your membership ID IA2404075.

sopan sonar

Cancellation of CPP service

I want to deactivate my CPP SBI Credit card plan & Please refund the amount which is debited from my card i. e. Rs. 1999 otherwise i will cancel my credit card.

Details are as follows
1. Name of Card holder :- SOPANDEY SONAR
1. Credit Card no. – ############ 1748
2. Mobile no. :- 9850682857

If any quarries please contact.

SOPAN SONAR
sopan sonar

Cancellation of CPP service

I want to deactivate my CPP SBI Credit card plan & Pls refund the amount which is debited from my card i. e. Rs. 1999 otherwise i will cancel my credit card.

Details are as follows
1. Name of Card holder :-SOPANDEY SONAR
1. Credit Card no. - ############ 1748
2. Mobile no. :- 9850682857

If any quarries please contact.

Sopan Sonar
John Clinton

cancellation of service

i am john clinton my membership id is IA2404075 .please cancel my service and refund my money

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...