Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

rajeshverma67672

Nov 1, 2017

Cancle Plan and Refund Money

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our 24-hour help line numbers - 1800 419 400 (toll-free) or 6000 400 (please prefix city STD code). for any further assistance.

Oct 31, 2017

CPP Contact Details

Dear Customers,

We are writing to notify you that mobile numbers mentioned on the web page in some of the recently updated response does not belong to CPP India.

CPP India does not contact the customers from ANY mobile number and use only registered landline number.

CPP India communicates/ updates www.complaintboard.in only from the ID cppindia.feedback@cppindia.com. The customers are requested to contact CPP team on the mentioned contact numbers.

For Card protection -1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code)

Oct 22, 2017

Need to cancelled Card protection plan

Please contact us on our 24-hour help line numbers - 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Oct 17, 2017

CPP Contact Details

Dear Customers,

Oct 17, 2017

Need to cancelled Card protection plan

Please contact us on our help line number between 11 AM – 9 PM at 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030 for any further assistance.

Saravana kumar02

Oct 7, 2017

Hi team,

I'm not interest the plan please cancel CPP plan
Don't force to customer pushing plan
I'm getting Scarry for icici please cancel my plan
Request number: sr496918494
Name: Saravana Kumar D
yuvarajkirad

Sep 26, 2017

Cancellation of CPP membership - Membership No : IA1324145

Request to cancel my CPP policy and do not renew it as don't want to continue with this.
My membership number is : IA1324145

Hope your team will cancel it before it is auto renewed.
ygh8qkqy

Sep 23, 2017

Cancellation of my membership and refund money

I noticed that CPP has auto-renewed my account. I never agreed to renew my CPP account. It would be great if you could revert your actions and credit back the amount to my credit card as soon as possible.Also, please remove my card details from my account as I no longer need this service. If I don't get a response immediately then I will raise a police complaint for fraudulent activities as I never received any auto-renewal kit. Nor did I accept for auto-renewal. I am looking forward to your response.

Anandajothi.C

My CPP ID: IA1989269
Name : R KRANTHI KUMAR

I want to Cancel my Renewal Membership from your CPP India. Please cancel it
Don't Renewal It without Intimating Me

Send me Cancellation Acknowledgement to my Registered Mail ID and Contact to my Mobile Number which is with You Guys

R Kranthi Kumar
manojpanchal0504@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2017

cancellation of cpp plan

i wanted to opt of card protection plan , please dont renew my plan.

my membership id is IA1949174

Please mail me the cancellation letter on manojpanchal0504@gmail.com
skamman

Sep 12, 2017

Scammer Alert

INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE ARE NOT SECURE ...SACMMERS ARE USING THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN OPEN COMPLAINTS TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS.
IA0924520

Sep 9, 2017

Request for cancellation of my membership (IA0924520)

I am Satish Kumar R.T, having membership no. IA0924520 .took the Ll.plan in 2015 n last year without consent u renewd the plan so this time I am not interested in CPP service . you are requested to cancel the cpp plan immediately. plz cancel the plan & send me a mail to satish.bluesky@gmail.com

Satish Kumar
+91 9591283032
IA0924520

Sep 9, 2017

Cancellation of Membership

I am Satish Kumar R.T, having membership no. IA0924520 .took the
plz cancel the plan & sand the reply to my mail id satish.bluesky@gmail.com

Satish Kumar
Shailza1101

Sep 7, 2017

I dont need renewal of my CPP plan

Dear sir/ madam

MY membership id is IA1295408 I don't want your protection plan anymore. You are un-neccessarliy deducting amount from my account without my permission? Which is ver un-fair as a banking firm. i don't want your protection plan any more,i want my money back, these are all unnecessary burdens for me,so requesting you to cancel my plan ASAP.
kvsm12

Sep 5, 2017

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership(IA0357978)

Please note my cpp membership will be due for renewal on 12/09/2017. I am not atall intetested to continue the membership. due to personal reasons. You are requested to stop auto- debit my card for membership fees for renewal due from 13/09/2017. Also requested to remove my card details from my account as I no longer need this service. I am looking forward to your early response.

k v subrahmanyam
Membership no-IA0357978
cell no 9441435878
bidyut daudung

Sep 1, 2017

Request for cancellation of my membership (IA1880329)

Bidyut Daudung
Membership ID-IA1880329
Phone No:08720938876
vrumesh

Aug 24, 2017

CPP Cancel my account (Member Number: IA1265576)

I noticed that CPP has auto-renewed my account. I never agreed to renew my CPP account. It would be great if you could revert your actions and credit back the amount to my credit card as soon as possible. Please cancel my account with CPP and remove my credit card details. I have been trying to contact the customer service but either your phone is not reachable or i do not get any response from your email. I would have to raise a fraudulent police complaint if I do not receive a refund from you as soon as possible.

I moved to the US a year ago and I no longer would like to use this service. Please let me know if you would like more information. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

My member ship number: IA1265576
Name: Rumesh Vaikuntan

Rumesh
vrumesh

Aug 24, 2017

CPP Cancel my account (Member Number: IA1265576)

I am writing this to inform you that I noticed auto-renewal of my account that I did not approve. I tried to cancel my account numerous times by sending email to customer service or trying to contact them via toll free number. The toll free number stated in your website 1800-419-4000) is not in service. I am struggling to reach any customer service to let me know to cancel my account and refund my amount to my credit card. Also, please remove my card details from my account as I no longer need this service. If I don't get a response immediately then I will raise a police complaint for fraudulent activities as I never received any auto-renewal kit. Nor did I accept for auto-renewal. I am looking forward to your response and check if I received my refund.

My Membership number is IA1265576
Name : Rumesh Vaikuntan

Rumesh
Dinesh Bhurmal

Aug 20, 2017

cancel- CLASSIC member (Membership No IA1289085

I can not continue as a CLASSIC member (Membership No IA1289085) and would like to inform you, please stop the currier......
I did not want CPP......

I already 2 times Complain
Suraj321

Aug 13, 2017

About CPP Plan Cancellation

I am Suraj singh and CPP membership ID is IA2885385 I want to cancelled my CPP plan...Please I want to cancelled the plan and refund my money which is debited from my account 2049/-. Please kindly cancelled my plan.
jyotisankar parida

Aug 5, 2017

about cpp plan cancellation

I am jyotisankar parida. CPP membership ID is IA2733329. I want to cancelled my CPP plan...so many times I didi contact your free customer care .but always told me your address proof is not matching..which is I gave my right address proof. Please I want to cancelled the plan and refund my money which is debited from my account 1649/-. Please kindly cancelled my plan.

Jyotisankar.
Email id - jyotisankarparida1@gmail.com
Contact number-7799209685
Vinod G Patil

Jul 26, 2017

Payment reversal & Cancellation confirmation

I have already requested to terminate my CPP policy (member no. IA0800712) by calling to customer executive on 21st July 2017, but still I didn't got any confirmation mail about the policy cancellation & payment reversal.
I was asked to customer executive to send me confirmation mail about the same. But till I didn't got any mail about same.
Please check my policy status & let me know soon as possible.

email- vinod.nu1@gmail.com

Rakesh Adnani

Jul 20, 2017

Non receipt of claim -Membership No. IA0453028

Dear Sir / Madam,

Regards. I had a fraudulent transaction on one of my registered cards. I was in Surat and somebody stole my card and misused it in Mumbai at some Reliance store. I lost my money. This card was no chip and no pin based card as it was an old card.

I called and complained CPP to which they informed me to send all documents. I completed all documents, sent email, also couriered them and it reached your office on 15-12-2016 which you submitted to your insurance partner HDFC Ergo on 20-12-2016. I was informed that it would take 45 days to pay my claim. I was also confirmed that documents are all in order.

Since then today is 20-07-2017, 212 days have passed but still after a number of calls to you customer care departments the claim is still under process.

In the meantime, on 13-07-2017 without even my confirmation my bank account was charged and my membership was renewed.

How can you justify not reverting to may claims over 212 days and still renewing my membership without my approval.

CPP seems to me just a money making exercise for you without taking responsibility of any claims of your clients. Your clients seem to be just revenue generating tools and you having no role in the problems for which they have actually accepted your memebership.

I want my claim to be paid immediately. My membership number is IA0453028.

I was time and again told from your customer care that somebody would be calling me but since last 212 days I just received one call from you and that too just verified my card details and hung up. Even after 212 days status is still under process.

How do you justify this kind of unruly behaviour with your clients.

Rakesh Adnani
kannankaaviya

Jul 18, 2017

Cancellation of Membership and refund - Account No - IA0819674

Cancellation of Membership of CPP (INDIA)

I am N.Kannan From Chennai. I have got the CPP membership last year and my Membership number was IA0819674 . I have got a mail for the renewal of my membership from CPP on 01/06/2017 which i didn't respond.

I am surprised to note that my renewal fees of Rs-2049/- was debited to my account on 10/07/17 .

I WANT MY RS-2049/- TO BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY, AS I DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE MY MEMBERSHIP IA0819674.

N.Kannan
Mob- 9840503085
balamuralie

Jul 10, 2017

cancellation of CPP service and refund

Iam BALAMURALI
having membership no.CPP-SR481733410 .I am not interested to get the service of CPP. So, Please cancel the service and refund my money Rs.2049
E.Balamurali

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...