Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

cpp customer care 09956557460

Jul 3, 2018

Cancellation of my membership and refund money

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3751046 has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 9956557460 (toll-free) or 09956557460(please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Jun 22, 2018

AROMATICALLY RS DEDUCTED WANT TO CANCEL

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

manjunath sharma672

Jun 16, 2018

Cancellation of membership

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3715676 has been successfully resolved.

subramanian.365

Jun 6, 2018

Deactivate my CPP

I don't want the card production plan, please deactivate cpp and confirm the same.

Name: Subramanian C
mobile number : 7204871733
Membership No : IA1958030
pranayambrose

Jun 5, 2018

AROMATICALLY RS DEDUCTED WANT TO CANCEL

35I WANT TO CANCEL MY CPP PLAN IT WAS GIVEN WITHOUT MY CONCERN, I WANT TO CANCEL IT AND REFUND THE MONEY, MY SERIAL NUMBER IS ICP3053321
Suchitasharma73637

Jun 1, 2018

Cancel CPP please

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3718176 has been successfully resolved.

Mayank Gupta sd11113

May 31, 2018

Automatically started one assist services and deducted money

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID AC1038734 has been successfully resolved.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – 8228090468 (toll-free) or 8228090468, between 8 AM – 12PM, for any further assistance.

May 30, 2018

I don't need cpp plan - IA3718176

May 24, 2018

Cancellation of my membership and refund money

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3637378 has been successfully resolved.

May 21, 2018

Want to cancel CPP tele binding

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

May 15, 2018

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3682259 has been successfully resolved.

Apr 17, 2018

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us, however, we have not been able to connect with you.

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA3682259 has been cancelled on 13/04/2018 as per your request. The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days from the cancellation date.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Payment

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 11/04/2018 for your membership IA3909379 .

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Cancel CPP membership plan

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 06/04/2018 for your membership IA3806517.

Cancel CPP plan

matrixrakesh

Apr 4, 2018

Cancel CPP membership plan

Please cancel my membership plan and refund my payment asp.

Name : Rakesh Kumar Thakur
Mobile : 9023299901

Card Protection membership number is IA3806517.
matrixrakesh

Apr 4, 2018

Cancel CPP plan

Please cancel my membership plan and refund my payment asp.

Name : Rakesh Kumar Thakur
Mobile : 9023299901

Card Protection membership number is IA3806517.
sureshkumar268

Apr 1, 2018

Money deducted without my permission

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800494000/6004000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Amit1994

Mar 31, 2018

Payment

i will done payment twice but cpp is denying that they didn't get any payment but when i will confirm from bank bank is saying amount is deducted from account and when i will do mail to cpp they say wait for 48 hrs but it passed 4 days till didn't get any reply the biggest froud company please don't ever purchase any plan from CPP my membership id is IA3909379 and my contact no is 8222000234 & 7096404909
I will check yout review you say we are unable to contact you on register mobile thats why i will mentioned my both no. Biggest froud company CPP
Amit singh

Mar 23, 2018

Inordinate Delay in Acknowledging Receipt of claim documents sent by Speed post and received by you on 8 March,2018 Membership No IA3558796

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us for your membership IA3558796, however, we have not been able to connect with you.

Mar 19, 2018

Money deducted from account without any confirmation

Cpp helpline

Mar 17, 2018

CPP Cancle Plan

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –1800 419 400 (toll-free) or 6000 400 (please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

prabir1962

Mar 16, 2018

I had sent the Hard/Soft copy Claim Documents by Speed Post Consignment No: ES 788821245, which was delivered to you on 8 March,2018. But I have not yet received any reply from your end regarding the receipt of claim document and status of claim.
It makes me suspicious about the existence of CPP in India, whether CPP stands for Card Protection Plan or Something else.
If I do not get reply I shall assume that there is no such CPP exist in India.
With warm Regards

Claim is not processed

Jignesh Raiyani

Mar 15, 2018

Money deducted from account without any confirmation

I didnt confirmed any request from bank and CPP has deducted money from account, when i calling department they are saying you need to wait for 48 hrs. Situation become like a India people do not receive any banking service call. if you are declined service then they are activating. Because of TARGET?
This service is really f***ing to the indians.

tnpsc one time registration - Complaint about one time registrtion
    I m already register one time register in 2015 ... now it...
    support.upi@sbi.co.in - Amount deducted
    I'm using my paytm app to transfer money to my...
    SSC - Ssc gd constable
    I tried to log in to my ssc account. But it is shown that...
    Aoc tv - Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8017452859
    I have raised a complaint at July 30th, as per service...
    snapdeal - Order ID: 22842513073, Placed On 01 Aug, 2018 Nike Jordan...
    YOU DONT BORTHER TO REPLY ... RETURN THE MONEY IF YOU CANT...
    punjab national bank - Removal of credit card from Cibil
    I have a credit card updated against my name in my cibil...
    Rohit Jhamb - Garbage van is not coming
    Garbage van is not coming in Mahavir Enclave near H-1/54...
    Castrol India Ltd - Worst Experience with sales Executive
    Hello All, I am a new retailer Galaxy Automobiles and...