Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

S B I CARD

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

cancellation of CPP Renewal

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 12/02/2018 for your membership IA1016543 .

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

cancel- CLASSIC member (Membership No IA1289085

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 14/02/2018 for your membership IA1289085.

siddhtak

Feb 14, 2018

Money deducted without my permission

On 10th January 2018 I have requested the customer care executive to not deduct directly money from my card for cpp India membership renewal. They assured me that without my permission money will not get deduct from my account. But money got deducted from my card, without my permission and main thing is that cpp India customer executive has already assured me. If your are protecting our card then how you can take money from our card without our permission on request also.
This is very serious thing which happened.
CPP India is protecting cards of millions of Indian peoples. How you can do this.
My member ship no.IA2207765.
I need answer for this.
nkh202

Feb 14, 2018

No claim status

My Cpp No-IA3048931
I have registered complaint against my credit card fraud on 30 october 2017.I had send all the requested documents(subrogation bond, FIR ,bank statements,id, cancelled check). and i got confirmation from your side that documents are received.after few days i again called them about claim status that time they told me that there is mismatch in provided documents so i again send them a corrected documents(email & post).i also got confirmation about that documents are received in both way via mail and postal service.
On 20th December 2017 again i called them about claim status but this time i was shocked when i heared that "you didn't send original hard copy of subrogation bond".after discussion they confirmed,they got subrogation bond on mail and via post also and now we are processing your claim.
On 11th January 2017 i called them again this time also they said me we didn't received subrogation bond and they registered complaint about this.
whenever i told them please transfer cl to senior executive they took me hold for while and didn't answer my call and then rejected call.this happen with me everytime
On 14th Feb 2017 i again called them about status again they gave same reason but this time they told me we received subrogation bond but their is diffieciency in bond i asked them about which type of deficiency but they are unable to ans my Question and constantly told me send new subrogation bond again. when i asked them to transfer cl to senior executive, after holding more than 20 min they rejected my call..

this is the worst company i have ever seen.so beware before purchasing policy.
Subbiah P

CPP plan cancel

Hello
Yesterday I received call from your CPP service .I want to cancel the CPP Plan. I donot need the benefits of this plan and will not be able to pay Rs. 2049 annually for it.
Kindly process my request as soon as possible and cancel this plan

Note:

Upto time did not received any member ship I'd

REGARDING CLAIM STATUS MEMBER SHIP NO-IA1232652

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 13/02/2018 for your membership IA1232652.

Feb 13, 2018

Need to cancelled Card protection plan

Subramanian Venkatraman

S B I CARD

S B I card company is a BIG cheating company. I am a senior citizen. They have raised the bill rs 1426 and 1599 in the name of CPP ASSISTANCE SERVI P GURGAON on 23-12-15 and 23-12-16 respectively which i have paid promptly. i never requested CPP ASSISTANCE. Immediately on receipt of bill i have written two letters to customer correspondence unit, DL F infinity towers, dlf cyber city, Gurgaon-122002 (Harayana) explain in detail what is CPP ASSISTANCE and i never requested this service ( DO NOT NEED THE SERVICE) and refund the amount .( SINCE I HAVE NO COMPUTER ON MY HOME I HAVE WRITTEN LETTERS) My letters are unacknowledged. They raised the bill arbitarily. Their customer service staffs are very rude. If any queries are asked no proper reply will be given. I totally lost faith in S B I CARD. They are duping their own customers especially senior citizens.. How can they collect the amount without intimating the customers IN ADVANCE. i want my money Rs. 3025/ back for my medical treatment.. Pl help me to get the amount.

V Subramanian S B I CARD ############ 0846
Surya Prakash Sharma

cancellation of CPP Renewal

Cancellation of CPP Renewal
Hello
There, I want to cancel the CPP Renewal..My Reference No is IA1016543 due to SbI Card account closed, I donot need the benefits of this plan and will not be able to pay Rs. 1649 annually for it.

Kindly process my request as soon as possible and cancel this Renewal plan. I am looking forward to get a quick response from u. THANK YOU.

SURYA PRAKASH SHARMA

Cancellation of Membership and refund - Account No - IA0819674

"Dear Customer,

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA0819674 has been successfully resolved.

"

Feb 12, 2018

cancellation of CPP service and refund

"Dear Customer,

"
mohammedyashin.786@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018

REGARDING CLAIM STATUS MEMBER SHIP NO-IA1232652

HI,
My member ship no -IA1232652
I lost my debit card on 29th march 2017 , sum of 100000 rupees has been withdrawn from atm on my debit card with out my knowledge, i had complain in police station and i had submitted all the documents to cpp (subrogation bond, police fir report,bank)
still no update on claim status
regards,
Mohammed suhail km
mobile no-8144443030

Cancellation of Membership and refund - Account No - IA0819674

Feb 9, 2018

Cancellation of my membership and refund money

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA2893165 has been successfully resolved.

Cancellation of My Renewal of CPP ID: IA1989269

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA1989269 has been successfully resolved.

cancellation of cpp plan

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA1949174 has been successfully resolved.

Feb 9, 2018

Request for cancellation of my membership (IA0924520)

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA0924520 has been successfully resolved.

Feb 9, 2018

I dont need renewal of my CPP plan

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA1295408 has been successfully resolved.

Feb 9, 2018

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership(IA0357978)

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA0357978 has been successfully resolved.

Feb 9, 2018

Request for cancellation of my membership (IA1880329)

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA1880329 has been successfully resolved.

Feb 9, 2018

CPP Cancel my account (Member Number: IA1265576)

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA1265576 has been successfully resolved.

About CPP Plan Cancellation

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA2885385 has been successfully resolved.

about cpp plan cancellation

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID IA2733329 has been successfully resolved.

Non receipt of claim -Membership No. IA0453028

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 09/02/2018 for your membership IA0453028.

Vodafone - Recharge no wrong no
    Galti se Wrong no 8239817373 PR recharge ho gya so I whant...
    complaint against private school - Regarding stationary business schhols
    I am a student in national public school in yammuna nagar...
    Indiaideas@icici - Money deducted but payment failed
    Money deducted my account but recharge not done through my...
    IRCTC - Money Debited but ticket not booked
    An amount of Rs 625.0 deducted against IRCTC Txn ID...
    Aircel - no help required
    thank you aircel for your support i don't need any...
    support.bsnl@hungama.com - deactivate hungama for 04422392375
    i dont how you are activated hungama without my...
    south dumdum municipality - STRAY DOGS
    To, The Councillor, South DumDum...
    Vmc vridhavan gaden - Plot not given
    I have purchased 2 plots from vmc in vridhavan garden at...
    PF Withdrawal - NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW A PF
    The Birth date wrongly update by employer in UAN due to ...
    Google octro/sbi fraud - Google octro ins fraud through sbi atm
    Dear sir, Today unapproved transaction of Rs 50 and 5900...