Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

May 21, 2018

Want to cancel CPP tele binding

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID AC1038734 has been successfully resolved.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

May 15, 2018

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3682259 has been successfully resolved.

Apr 17, 2018

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us, however, we have not been able to connect with you.

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA3682259 has been cancelled on 13/04/2018 as per your request. The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days from the cancellation date.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Payment

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 11/04/2018 for your membership IA3909379 .

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Cancel CPP membership plan

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 06/04/2018 for your membership IA3806517.

Cancel CPP plan

matrixrakesh

Apr 4, 2018

Cancel CPP membership plan

Please cancel my membership plan and refund my payment asp.

Name : Rakesh Kumar Thakur
Mobile : 9023299901

Card Protection membership number is IA3806517.
matrixrakesh

Apr 4, 2018

Cancel CPP plan

Please cancel my membership plan and refund my payment asp.

Name : Rakesh Kumar Thakur
Mobile : 9023299901

Card Protection membership number is IA3806517.
sureshkumar268

Apr 1, 2018

Money deducted without my permission

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800494000/6004000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Amit1994

Mar 31, 2018

Payment

i will done payment twice but cpp is denying that they didn't get any payment but when i will confirm from bank bank is saying amount is deducted from account and when i will do mail to cpp they say wait for 48 hrs but it passed 4 days till didn't get any reply the biggest froud company please don't ever purchase any plan from CPP my membership id is IA3909379 and my contact no is 8222000234 & 7096404909
I will check yout review you say we are unable to contact you on register mobile thats why i will mentioned my both no. Biggest froud company CPP
Amit singh

Mar 23, 2018

Inordinate Delay in Acknowledging Receipt of claim documents sent by Speed post and received by you on 8 March,2018 Membership No IA3558796

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us for your membership IA3558796, however, we have not been able to connect with you.

Mar 19, 2018

Money deducted from account without any confirmation

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Cpp helpline

Mar 17, 2018

CPP Cancle Plan

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –1800 419 400 (toll-free) or 6000 400 (please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

prabir1962

Mar 16, 2018

I had sent the Hard/Soft copy Claim Documents by Speed Post Consignment No: ES 788821245, which was delivered to you on 8 March,2018. But I have not yet received any reply from your end regarding the receipt of claim document and status of claim.
It makes me suspicious about the existence of CPP in India, whether CPP stands for Card Protection Plan or Something else.
If I do not get reply I shall assume that there is no such CPP exist in India.
With warm Regards

Claim is not processed

Jignesh Raiyani

Mar 15, 2018

Money deducted from account without any confirmation

I didnt confirmed any request from bank and CPP has deducted money from account, when i calling department they are saying you need to wait for 48 hrs. Situation become like a India people do not receive any banking service call. if you are declined service then they are activating. Because of TARGET?
This service is really f***ing to the indians.

Cancellation of my membership and refund money

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA3720047 has been cancelled on 06/03/2018 as per your request. The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days from the cancellation date.

money debited without my permission

We Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Cancellation of membership

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3637378 has been successfully resolved.

CPP Customer Care

Mar 6, 2018

cancellation of CPP service and refund

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA2885385 has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 400 (toll-free) or 600 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Chetan@10289

Mar 5, 2018

My membership number is IA3720047

I want to cancel my membership. I called your customer service care number. I request him to cancel my membership and send me an acknowledgement mail for cancellation. They said it's done but I didn't receive any acknowledgement mail or message from CPP.

Then I again called your customer care number and he told me that my membership is still active then I request him to cancel it and request him to send me acknowledgement mail or message. It's almost a week but still i didn't get any update from CPP.
nikitagaikwad

Mar 3, 2018

money debited without my permission

Dear sir/mam,
I want to cancel the cpp plan which I have been activated.credit card has been debited with amount 1649/- I want to cancel it as soon as possible. regarding so much complaints on your customer care number I didn't get any response.address and date of birth being same still giving any reason for it. No msg or mail regarding membership Id need to cancel it as soon as possible

Mar 1, 2018

About CPP Plan Cancellation

shrik15

Feb 27, 2018

My membership number is IA3637378

Please look into this and do the process ASAP.

Shri Kant Kaushik
shrik15

Feb 27, 2018

Cancellation of membership

My membership number is IA3637378

Please look into this and do the process ASAP.

Shri Kant Kaushik

canteen smart card (CSD) - complaint regarding lost of csd card
    RES SIR I Nb Sub Dharmender serving at Jabalpur in MB...
    Department of Post Office / Forget Agent Login Password - Forget Agent Login Password
    I have forgotten my RD agent login password I request you...
    Voltas AC - Ac not cooling properly
    Dear Mansha Ram, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    INTEX cloud 4g star - wifi and bluetooth
    bluetooth and wifi not working in my phone intex cloud 4g...
    Maruti suzuki Wagon R - NOC
    I had Purchased MARUTI SUZUKI WAGONR Registration No....
    Helth Insurance - FRAUDS
    completely fraud company FRAUDS changed the minor details...
    DHFL home loans - regarding the home loan
    i had applied for home loan in DHFL in nalgonda branch at...
    NEILIT - Ccc result
    I gave ccc exam in march 2018 But withheld is shown at...
    CIDCO - WATER SUPPLY IN SECTOR-10
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am residing at Sai Deep CHS,Plot...
    Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 Split AC - White - GST No
    Dear Sir We have purchased one Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE...