Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Sujeet Singh 47845

Jan 29, 2019

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 21/12/2018 for your membership IA3340531.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4090 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team Helpline Number
099565 57460

Dec 21, 2018

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

eroitworld

Dec 14, 2018

My CPP membership no. IA3340531

Please deactivate My CPP membership plan. I haven't received any welcome kit as promised till date and cut Rs.1649.00/- on 13-12-2018 without my awareness. Hence I request you to please cancel my CPP membership no. IA3340531 and reverse my membership fee of Rs.1649/- on my Credit Card Account.

S.Shanmugasundaram
Date:14-12-2018

Dec 6, 2018

Deactivation of My CPP membership no. IA5381620. and refund membership fee

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 05/12/2018 for your membership IA5381620.

Akay singh 6866

Dec 1, 2018

Cancel CPP membership plan

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA2101438 has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 9956557460 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

ravindrakaruturi

Nov 20, 2018

Deactivation of My CPP membership no. IA5381620. and refund membership fee

My CPP membership no. IA5381620.

Please deactivate My CPP membership plan. I haven't received any welcome kit as promised till date and cut Rs.1649.00/- on 24-10-2018 without my awareness. Hence I request you to please cancel my CPP membership no. IA5381620 and reverse my membership fee of Rs.1649/- on my Credit Card Account.

K.Ravindra
Date:20-11-2018

Oct 24, 2018

Cpp cancelled

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA2101438  has been successfully resolved.

Surajsonha56543

Oct 15, 2018

Cpp cancelled

Please cancel my CPP Membership
On Dec 2016 a call has been received to my friend saying a call from a bank and asked that 1999 to be paid for the card else card will be cancelled. Since a instruction from SBI Bank that only 499 will be taken for the card.

My friend has said to the Please cancel my CPP Membership

My friend has said to the person in tamil that only 499 needs to be paid why you are asking for 1999. Inspite of that they spoke in english and made the registration.

After 10 days she got the cpp package and i called them to cancel the plan, they said it is done but got reflected in the cc bill. Please help to solve these people are cheating us.

MEMBERSHIP NO : 1A2101438
Contact No : 9841507020 in tamil that only 499 needs to be paid why you are asking for 1999. Inspite of that they spoke in english and made the registration.

After 10 days she got the cpp package and i called them to cancel the plan, they said it is done but got Please cancel my CPP Membership

After 10 days she got the cpp package and i Please cancel my CPP Membership

MEMBERSHIP NO : 1A2101438
Contact No : 9841507020 them to cancel the plan, they said it is done but got reflected in the cc bill. Please help to solve these people are cheating us.

MEMBERSHIP NO : 1A2101438
Contact No : 9841507020 in the cc bill. Please help to solve these people are cheating us.

Contact No : 9841507020
sanjaypal36653

Oct 8, 2018

Money deducted without my permission

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3849046 has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 9956557460 (toll-free) or 09956557460(please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

jayramsingh36743

Oct 6, 2018

Money deducted without my permission

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3296446 has been successfully resolved.

Sep 14, 2018

Deactivate my CPP

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA1958030 has been successfully resolved.

Sep 3, 2018

LG refrigerator

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 31/08/2018 for your membership AC1633525.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

Sep 3, 2018

I don't need cpp plan - IA3718176

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3718176
has been successfully resolved.

Aug 30, 2018

Request for cancellation of my cpp membership

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3682259 has been successfully resolved.

SagarVohra

Aug 22, 2018

LG refrigerator

I WANT TO CANCEL MY CPP PLAN IT WAS GIVEN WITHOUT MY CONCERN, I WANT TO CANCEL IT AND REFUND THE MONEY, MY costumer I'd 71811310
My phone number 9814676300
cpp customer care 09956557460

Jul 3, 2018

Cancellation of my membership and refund money

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3751046 has been successfully resolved.

Jun 22, 2018

AROMATICALLY RS DEDUCTED WANT TO CANCEL

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

manjunath sharma672

Jun 16, 2018

Cancellation of membership

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3715676 has been successfully resolved.

subramanian.365

Jun 6, 2018

Deactivate my CPP

I don't want the card production plan, please deactivate cpp and confirm the same.

Name: Subramanian C
mobile number : 7204871733
Membership No : IA1958030
pranayambrose

Jun 5, 2018

AROMATICALLY RS DEDUCTED WANT TO CANCEL

35I WANT TO CANCEL MY CPP PLAN IT WAS GIVEN WITHOUT MY CONCERN, I WANT TO CANCEL IT AND REFUND THE MONEY, MY SERIAL NUMBER IS ICP3053321
Suchitasharma73637

Jun 1, 2018

Cancel CPP please

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3718176 has been successfully resolved.

Mayank Gupta sd11113

May 31, 2018

Automatically started one assist services and deducted money

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership ID AC1038734 has been successfully resolved.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – 8228090468 (toll-free) or 8228090468, between 8 AM – 12PM, for any further assistance.

May 30, 2018

I don't need cpp plan - IA3718176

May 24, 2018

Cancellation of my membership and refund money

We hope that your query related to CPP for your membership IA3637378 has been successfully resolved.

May 21, 2018

Want to cancel CPP tele binding

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

CPP Team

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...