care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

Ridhi Aggarwal

May 25, 2015

TDR Refund status showing Repudiated

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to file a complain regarding the PNR Number (2533059949) for status of TDR of a train which got delayed by about 4 hours and the I didn't travel on the ticket due to this as it was urgent for me to reach the destination ASAP and I had to catch a flight for that later on. So I filed the TDR only after the train departed from The Source Station (Couldn't do it earlier as I didn't have access to internet as that time). But today when I checked the status of the TDR, it's Showing to be Repudiated. I don't understand why it got Repudiated. I want the full refund of my ticket on which I didn't travel and that was because the train got delayed.

Ajay Kumar Singh

+91 97112 66128
+91 98714 66053
nitin100b

May 17, 2015

Forget password

My user id nitin100b
I have forget my password and security answer.
So, please send my password to my Email Id or Phone No.

Regards/Thanks
Nitin Bhardwaj
Ramesh kumar77

May 15, 2015

refund

sri

I tried booking a ticket from coimbatore to tirupathi for which the amount has been deducted but are neither being shown in my Booked Ticket History. Following amounts have been deducted on MAY 8 2015

INR: 1002.47
Transation id : 10000022078657

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REFUND THE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY AS THE TICKETS HAVE NOT BEEN BOOKED
Ph:9942220766
Mail id:ramesh_onnet@yahoo.in
nazeer1234

May 11, 2015

forget my irctc user id

I HAVE FORGATTEN MY USER ID AND PASSWORD MY REGISTRATION MOBILE NO; 9618673205 AND MY EMAIL IS SHAIK.NAZEER40@GMAIL.COM
moni3119

May 7, 2015

user id

I have forgotten my user ID and password my registration mobile No 8289083119 and my email k6ckumar@gmail.com
teju33333

May 6, 2015

MONEY DEDUCTED BUT TICKET NOT BOOKED

I tried booking a ticket from Secundrabad to Katol for which the amount has been deducted but are neither being shown in my Booked Ticket History nor have I received any SMS to verify any confirmation. Following amounts have been deducted on MAY 4 2015

INR 1440.94

MY USER ID. krishnadty

irctc

not get my password to my mailid

May 4, 2015

not get my password to my mail

sir my userid is: vijay23690 and mailid is: vijaybabu5391@gmail.com.
but my password not come to my mailid please sent me immediately my passwod to my mail.

not get my password

sir i am newly registered user but my password not come to my mailid. my mailid is: vijayababu.sammetla@gmail.com
my user id is: vijay53910 and mobile verification code is:vdr169 please send me password immediately to my mailid.
Nnhg

Apr 26, 2015

Forgot password

Forget Password
My user id nnhg
I have forget my password and security answer.
So, please send my password to my Phone No.
komalbbhatt

Mar 17, 2015

Amount deducted but online ticket not received

I booked online ticket for the journey date 8th may 2015 via KOYNA EXPRESS TRAIN NO. 11029 from MUMBAI CST TO LONAVALA.Thru net banking i paid the fare for SIX PERSON ( 4 ADULTS & 2 CHILDERN). But somehow fare deducted from my net banking account but not received E-Ticket. Details as below.

Account Number 067104000110389
Transaction Date 17/03/15
Transaction Amount INR 401.24
Transaction Type DR
Transaction Description IPAY/ESHP/IRCTC E-TICKETI/59550680/IR_CR

Request you to please credit above amount to my account or issue ticket to me for the same journey date.

Komal
jaganraju25

TDR not entertained

I am Jagan Raju from Mumbai and I booked ticket from Habibganj to Lokmanya tilak terminal for travelling on 08.03.15 for myself and my wife, but dint board the train because it was almost 5 hours delayed. and travelled on 09.03.15. I have all the details of the ticket of the next day train which I boarded and travelled. Please help me getting my money back.

Below mentioned are the details of TDR filed by me on IRCTC website and the response I got is:-

As per chart, passenger has travelled!!

Transaction ID: 100000181933420 Train No./ Name: 01048/GKP LTT SPECIAL PNR Number: 2630947028
Date of Journey: 08-Mar-2015 Date Of Boarding: 08-Mar-2015 Date of Booking: 28-Feb-2015
From: HABIBGANJ (HBJ) To: LOKMANYATILAK T (LTT) Boarding At: HABIBGANJ (HBJ)
Resv Upto: LOKMANYATILAK T (LTT) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
Ticket Amount: 820.0 Ticket Type: E-Ticket
Passengers Details
Name Age Gender Status Coach ID Berth No/ WL No
JAGAN RAJU 33 Male CNF S9 30
NALINI RATNA 28 Female CNF S9 32
TDR Details
Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled.
TDR Filing Date: 10-Mar-2015 23:26:39 HRS TDR Status: TDR Repudiate Cancellation ID: 100000038302050
TDR Zone: CENTRAL RAILWAY (CR) Registration No: DCR140315W56755 Repudiate Date: 17-Mar-2015

Reason for Repudiate TDR: As per chart, passenger has travelled
Yadavas

Refund claim.

I was booking a ticket from Alwar to Jodhpur for Mandore express in Tatkal . After completing all entries the transaction did not take place. The POS is ############ dated 08/03/2015, the amount Rs. 1098.72 was deducted two times for same POS but refund was made only for one time, i. e. Rs 1098.72/-. So Rs 1098.72 are not refunded so far. Please refund the amount Rs. 1098.72/- as soon as possible. The ticket was obtained by second transaction POS ############ for which the same amount was deducted third time.
ariyursk12

Mar 13, 2015

Forget Password

My user id ariyursk12
I have forget my password and security answer.
So, please send my password to my Email Id or Phone No.

Regards/Thanks
Sathish Kumar.S
thsunasara

Mar 11, 2015

amount deducted but ticket not booked

Sir. I booked online tatkal ticket on date 13/01/2015 from TAPRI to PALANPUR May [1]Transaction Id: 100000152541433 it was not booked and no balance refund.
Second time I booked online tatkal ticket on date 13/01/2015 from TAPRI to PALANPUR May [2]Transaction Id: 100000152541665 it was not booked and balance refund me date 14/01/2015.
Third time I booked online tatkal ticket on date 13/01/2015 from TAPRI to PALANPUR it was bookd.
So I request to you for may balance refund Transaction Id: 100000152541433 send me soon.
Train no.19032 HW ADI MAIL
My IRCTC user id-thsunasara
Harichaini

Mar 3, 2015

Power Charger Point in Premium train Sleeper coaches

In Premium Train, Train No "00851" and "00852", in some of the sleeper coaches power charger point is available and in some of the coaches it is not available. So the people are facing difficulties at the time of journey. So request you to put the charger point in all the sleeper coaches.
Narain Mansharamani

Mar 1, 2015

RCTC- Refund for incomplete transition

Subject-RCTC- Refund for incomplete transition
On 28- January 2015, I booked ticket on line for travelling from New Delhi (NDLS) to Dehra Dun (DDN) on 23rd Feb. 2015 in AC first class for train 12205/ NANDA DEVI EXP. The transition was not complete, as ticket was not issued, but the amount RS.1,663.71 wa deducted from my PNB account and transition id is To ECOM/20001002/############/512 on 28-01-2015. Please refund my money as soon as possible. IRCTC id: narainm37.
With best wishes
Narain Mansharamani
E-mail: narainm@hotmail.com
Phone: 7879187839
Rudra 992

Feb 28, 2015

username pasward bhool gay a hu

Helo sar mera name hai Santosh pandey hai mai irct ka appna USER Names PASWAORD Bhool Gaya hu please sar mera username pasward. Provit karo...mera email address santoshpandey449@gmail.com mera address adhani dhanupur handia allahaba up hai pincod 221503 hai. Date of barth 07 .03. 1986
tapandte

Feb 24, 2015

Not receive IRCTC log in password

I have newly created the user account in IRCTC with User ID-tapantcl and i have my register mail id tapansaha.tcl@gmail.com.I got conformation that my password will be send my registered mail ID but i yet to receive it.I am a frequent traveler by train.Please resolve my issue.

With Regards,

Date of journey- 10 feb 15
From- Buxar
TO- Hawrah
Card- PNB debit card
Pls refund my money as early possible
D Durga Prasad

Jan 24, 2015

Refund of Money

I submit that amount pertaining the below said transaction is not yet deposited in my account.

Ticket Booking Date 08-Dec-2014
Date of Journey :09-Dec-2014
Transaction ID : 100000131535907
PNR No. : 4615856564
Date Of Boarding :09-Dec-2014

Kindly do the needful
asn786123

Jan 22, 2015

irctc parsonal user id use in busniess

i requested to you imedite action this business man . irctc parsonal user id use in business . our place two busniesss man e-ticket & tatkal ticket sal high prise. this two man no irctc agent. there name is- (1) Mustak Hussain Bhuyan(Bhuyan comanaction)
add-doomdoomia purana bazar p.o-balisatra Dist-nagaon(assam) Pin-782122 (2) Faruk Hussain Shikdar add-doomdoomia bus stand (shikdar computer enterprise) back side of batdrava road rail station vill+p.o-balisatra dist- nagaon dist- nagaon(assam) Pin-782122 . Thank You,
rosyayush6

less refund

Full refund as train >3 hrs.late
On 25.12.2014 Jammu tawi exp.was more than 3 hours late at Dhanbad jn.Ticket(PNR NO.2626891054) was cancelled/TDR filed/less refund(50%) given/arrange for full refund.Already sent various email since then for it. My email id is rosyayush06gmail.com AND rbroy66@hotmail.com.CELL PH.NO.9470595129
rosyayush6

Full refund as train >3 hrs.late

tapas108

Jan 18, 2015

for service is not properly

dear sir ,
I am travelling from mumbai CST to HWH (TRAIN NO - 12261 DURONTO EXP). coach no - B2 (Pnr no - 8731732201)

I am checked the every bed cover packed do nt properly packing and inside cloth very dirty .

so i am complain (Complain book no - 133846 ),pls check and urgently action required asap .

NOTE: Pls reply me asap .

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...