care---paytm.com

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---paytm.com

Bhavesh guliani

Mar 7, 2017

Number change

This is an appreciation for Mr. Shalom who resolved my problem in the first go. He was very patient and polite throughout the call. I am more than satisfied with the experience. Cheers!

Bhavesh Guliani
deepak kumar mahajan

Mar 5, 2017

rs.2150 not credit in paytm wallat

dt.9.2.17 rs.2150 deduct from my saving account no.2083101071051 canara bank lawrance road amritsar vide ref no.09787173 in pass book and this amt shiwn in my order as payment failes twice with ref no.2716955826 and 2716952708 at 09.19 am dt 9.2.17 but this amt not shown in my paytm wallet.

deepak kumar
shaeed udam singh nagar
gali no.7 sultanwind road amritsar

paytm account .
@nil#

Feb 28, 2017

account is temporarily blocked

(Your account is temporarily blocked for login)please solve this problem of my number 8641996009.
Rajinder chuchrA

Feb 25, 2017

refuned of payment

I have place an order of apple iphone 6 on 16-2-17
But onward 22-02-17 the order was out of stock !
I am very dissatifies with you and my payment of rs 29638 is not coming back i am facing many problems from your mistake now i am complaint to consumer court for my right and for my money
raja1970

Feb 19, 2017

add money refund

order no ; 2545183609 Rs ; 1000 date ; 8/1/2017
order no ; 2545176073 Rs ; 1000 date ; 8/1/2017
This order was cancelled. But my fund is not refund.Iast one month manytimes i was try but no refund my amount.your customer care work is very slow.please very quick action and retun my amount.please send fundtransfer number to me.
name ; g.vellai pandi
cell ; 9962187137
krishna.85

Feb 18, 2017

Bank Transfer Charge Not Refund

Dear Sir,/Mam,

This is to inform you that, some day ago Paytm lunch a policy bank transfer Charge 2.04℅ ,but after two days policy has been revised & bank transfer Charge Refund same Paytm account , I have 2 Paytm account my one fee refund same day ,but 2nd account fee not refund till date.( Paytm Login mobile no is 8696969364) this is my 2nd Paytm Login.
I contact Paytm care but not resolve my issue ,care executive not lock my complain .

So I request please refund my bank transfer Charge ASAP .

Iam a old customer my account login is 9571292244

Best Regards
Krishna Datta Mishra
8696969364/9571292244
anshpasricha

Feb 18, 2017

otp not getting

otp does not get on mt device they say you can do you have exceed max tries of otp limit
Prudvirajrathod

Feb 14, 2017

Rupees missing from my wallet

My name is prudvi raj, these are my numbers 9515357153 and 8179782560. I saw some kind of statement saying we can merg between the two number. It said the amount from the first number I.e., 28rs will be transfered to the second number i.e., consisting of 15000, in the process of merging. Then after merging, the whole amount, transaction history, saved acounts got erased from the second number and were replaced by the first number. And it said the first number has to be registered again. In the process I lost my 15000rs. Please fund my money back I am requesting you I need it.
suresh nayak

Feb 9, 2017

2000 rs.by mistack payed

My mobil no 8095340299 by mistack i send amount 2000 plase block the amount of rs 2000 from .state bank of bikaner @ jaipur 51113766036. to ############ on 1.56 pm on .9 .2. 17 ref .21390634
suresh nayak

Feb 9, 2017

2000 rs.by mistack payed

State bank of bikaner & jaipur 51113766036. ############ please hold this amount . 1.56 pm on

Feb 8, 2017

cancel payment

order no 2713569944 cancel payment of mobile no 9653418038 amount is 1372
chinna thulasi

Feb 8, 2017

Regarding OTP

I did't receive any OTP number to my mobile number have given.please send fresh OTP to my mobile number 9154149950

vinod kumar
Ashwinikumer

Feb 7, 2017

Wallet issau

Recharge success ful but not recive in my wallet. 9711646832 na mera pass 500₹ bheja tha per mera pass abbi tak nahi aye hai.
sachin k.

Feb 6, 2017

account block and otp not recved

my name is s.k my paytm no. is 7059857552 and my wellet amount 5002 rupes plese unlock my paytm account and send me otp .
Pradeep Narang

Dominos

Id494395691 voucher not received
praveenraveen88@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2017

can't add money paytm wallet

hi, i can't add money from credit card to paytm wallet. plz resolve my problem.

my id:8344476141
Dr.Gopal

Unauthoriised Transactions

I wrote my complaint & your reply as quoted below:
---------
Dear Dr.S Gopal,
We would like to inform you that your request has been logged in with reference ID:09662289.
Thank you for waiting while we work on your issue and get back to you.
You can also find answers to frequently asked queries on paytm.com/care.
Sincerely,

Grievance officer

PayTm

I have been contacted by one Miss Priya Verma on 21st Oct 2016
from telephone no 9136271766 requesting me to enlist in PayTm using my
Citibank reward points. Though I was not interested she persisted saying so
many advantages etc. I find Rs.8299 has been taken from my Citibank credit
card account on 21st Oct 2016 (Transcaction ref: no : 74878446296 &
transaction Detail: am2pmshopping_PayTM MUMBAI). So far I have not
received any written communication about the membership or confirming the
transaction, so I don't know whether it is a fraudulent call or a genuine
one. Can you please check and confirm ASAP whether it is genuine and if so
what I have to do further!

This is an unsolicited call on my mobile and deduction of Rs.8299 from my
credit card account without authorization!! I am also marking this copy and
lodging complaint with Citibank credit card.

Thanking you in anticipation

Dr.S.Gopal. | Time: 15/11/2016

Neither I have received any further communication from PayTM nor refund credit to my Citi Bank Credit card!! This type callous
attitude from your Organisation is highly regrettable.

FRESH COMPLAINT LODGED WITH CITIBANK ABOUT ONE MORE UNTHORISED DEDUCTION FROM MY CREDIT CARD
ACCOUNT BY " PayTM" which Iam reproduced below:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further one more unsolicited call emanating from Mobile No : 8743051412 saying they will refund Rs. 8299 collected earlier vide transaction ref: 74678446296 on 21st Oct. 2016 by am2pmshopping_PayTM . IN fact I have reported this unauthorized transaction to CitiBank on 15th Nov. 2016. But never received any response from your organization. I have also complained to grievance Officer, PayTM. Not only any refund has been made ,instead now once again I find Rs.8499 has been deducted On 13th Jan 2017 by PayTM , which I have not authorized. On what authorization CITI BANK has deducted this amount. It appears both transactions are fraudulent. I fail to understand how deductions can be made without proper authorization by PIN authentication!!.
I don’t have any relationship with PayTM. Hence I instruct that no deduction should be made in my credit card account initiated by this organization. Hope you will take this seriously and reply as to action taken to credit back the amounts so far deducted in the name PayTm. I believe there may be several such cases brought to your notice.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Dr.S.Gopal

UNQUOTE
___________

1) As you can see calls are made from Mob Nos: 9136271766 on 21st Oct 2016 & 8743051412 on 13th Jan 2017 involving your
organization name. During the second call whoever on the phone promised to respond about my earlier complaint and refund the amount of Rs.8499, instead of refunding , I find once again Rs. 8299 has been deducted from my Credit card !!
Please reply whether these mobile numbers belong to your organization. If not, you have to inform Police about these fradulent
means cheating the customers. If these are not taken up seriously and then how we can believe the security of 'Online Transactions' with your organization ---- particularly you are advertising so much about 'PayTm Wallet' etc.

2) I give below details of my citibank credit card transactions initiated by PayTm:

-> Transaction no: 74878446296 on 21st Oct. 2016 for Rs. 8399 in the name of am2pmshopping_PayTM MUMBAI
-> on 13th Jan. 2017 for Rs. 8299 in the Paytm.com

Looking Forward to your immediate response as to refund and prevention of further such occrence in future.
Thanking you in anticipation

Tufail khan

Recharge fail

Bank we Paisa kat Gaya recharge nhi hua

theft from my account

on dt 23/01/2017 my account debited Rs6000/- detailed as PGDR ONE97 COMMUNICATION LT 23-01-2017 13:03:30 S
moiq@22

Jan 27, 2017

create account

Meri problem ye he ki mera ji number se paytm account bna hua tha ab dobara us number se nhi bn rha he , kuki mene apna mobile formet kra tha tb mera account delete ho gya ab mujhe dobara usi number se apna account bnana he.
So please help me
O.Chinnasamy

Jan 25, 2017

could not rechare

I am unable to recharge Aircell no 8973066698 through Paytm wallet.It fails aii time let me know the reason & recharge it. .
O.Chinnasamy
satynarayanamurthy Renduchintala

Jan 23, 2017

not received OTP

I have two accounts on Mobile nos. 9492094580 and 8121238972.
I am using regularly with9492094580 from last few months. suddenly two weeks back asked me to login, I tried i couldnot. It asked change password for which i was not able to get OTP.
Hence I want medge the accounts both. On is on windows phone and another in Android.
I have an amount of 1250/- in 94920 94580 acct.
Please arrange both to work in their respective phones.and give suggession for correction

thank
Murthy
rajeevkumar9334

Jan 20, 2017

My balance is not transferred in bank and andy person

sir
my wallet balance is not transferred in bank and any person, because paytm a write a massage here is sorry , you can send only upto Rs.25,000 to a person or a bank account in a month

slove it my problem
Deepak suyal

Jan 19, 2017

patym

sir mare ptyam id8126595287 h 27 dec2016 ko mare 2 baar paise transfer kiya lakin vp ptyam wallet me aagaye ur fir maina bank me transfer kiya lakin abhi tk ni aya bank account me.sir me patym p court me jaker case kruga ur canra bank p bhi agr vo ni aaya to

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...