Cars24

Mar 31, 2020

Falsely inspected car sold by CARS24

2th Dec 2019
"Saw the Car Reva-I (KA41 N 9607) on Cars24.com
Went through the inspection details mainly the condition of the vehicle that showed 4-star and above in all aspects"

4th Dec 2019
A CARS24 representative by name Anjan Gowda called me to visit owner's house to see the vehicle and proposed for a test drive
Impression during the test drive
"Vehicle was full on charge and drove it for some distance (less than 0.25 kms) during which I felt car is in running condition as I was confident that CARS24 had checked other aspects and rated 4 - star. I decided to buy the car
Car Owner Indira claimed that on full charge, car gives a millege of 60 Kms (40 kms in GREEN band, 10 kms in YELLOW band and 10 kms in RED band)
Car had a valid insurance period from 14th Nov 2019 to 13th Nov 2020"

7th Dec 2019
"Along with Anjan, me and my wife visited to owner's house to negotiate and buy the vehicle,
It was agreed for Rs 70,000 and a fee of Rs 4,500 + Rs 5900 was paid to CARS24 (Anjan) as service charges all through online transfer
One the same day, we gave required details to Anjan for the RC transfer and Policy Transfer
During purchase Anjan guaranteed to provide Inspection report (which we never received instead specified that whatever available online is the INSPECTION REPORT)
We drove vehicle back home and observed battery getting drained at a much faster pace, but felt it might pickup after charging"

8th & 10th Dec 2019
Car was taken out for short rides twice and observed battery getting drained at much faster rate though car was driven for less than 20 Kms but the indicator was well within GREEN mark

15th Dec 2019
"I took the car for clean up as we planned for a pooja, while returning I experienced a drag or the batteries were not pulling with required power. There is a steep elevation near my house and car reached up till 70% of the road and engine got switched off though battery indicator was showing just within the GREEN band and car never got switched ON again. I tried multiple times but car didn’t start and had broken down

I called my Brother so that he could help me tove it nearer to my house,
I switch on to try again but ignition didn’t switch ON instead started rolling backwards, I tried to apply breaks but the brakes failed to operate,

My Brother who was behind the car jumped aside as car started rolling down backwards uncontrollably and brakes were not getting applied, luckily there was no one or no vehicles behind and I went and rammed on to the compound of a house
Car went through a major damage and luckily I or no-one was hurt

The very next moment I called Anjan of CARS24 and intimated the condition of the vehicle and asked for his help to get insurance personal but there was no support or co-operation from CARS24"

16th Dec 2019
"We called Bajaj Insurance customer care and raised an incident: X119460513

We called Bajaj Insurance customer care and raised an insurance claim: OC-20-1701-############
The Alliance roadside assistance towing vehicle arrived at the spot around 11.40AM

Battery was showing the below state during this time
The towing vehicle took Reva to repair/service center at 12.00 PM and the receipt issued

Initially towing vehicle visited Mahindra Chrome motors in Mysore road. Soon after reaching the service centre, people there did not receive the vehicle stating Reva service centers are Ananth Cars at Bannergatta Road or Sireesh Motors, HSR layout
Till evening the towing vehicle visited multiple service centers at many different locations but no one was ready to accept the car for servicing,
In the end, Sireesh motors at HSR layout did not accept the car instead they analyzed the impact and confirmed that they will provide the estimation. After that again towing vehicle visited chrome motors as per suggestion from people in Sireesh motors

End of the day none of the service centers received the vehicle stating non-availability of spare parts out of which many are outdated
End of day the towing vehicle brought back the car to our house,"

5th Jan 2020
We received RC from Cars24 and assurance from the Cars24 that they will support us to get Insurance transferred

11th Jan 2020
"We visited Bajaj Alliance insurance office. Address ""Golden Heights,4th Floor,No.1/2, 59th C Cross Road, 4th M Block, 59A Cross Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010""
Raised request for transfer of name, as we did not receive any support from CARS24"

13th Jan 2020
Received a message confirming the arrival of Mr Manjunatha B for car inspection

14th Jan 2020
Mr Manjunath came to our place for car inspection and took photographs of the car and uploaded on Bajaj alliance site (PIC Below), ticket raised for the same: 82015413

18th & 20th Jan 2020
We called Bajaj alliance customer care multiple times in order to check the claim status (ATTACHED)

27th Jan 2020
I called Keethi from Bajaj alliance office in order to check the status of NAME TRANSFER and understood from him that name transfer cannot be done as there is a claim open with this car and asked us to close the claim.

2nd Feb 2020
We received estimation from Sireesh motors for the damage

4th Feb 2020
We called Bajaj alliance customer care in order to check the status of claim and understood that without informing us, claim has been closed,

15th Feb 2020
"Since claim was closed, we visited Bajaj Alliance insurance office. Address ""Golden Heights,4th Floor,No.1/2, 59th C Cross Road, 4th M Block, 59A Cross Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010"" again, Raised request for transfer of name
Bajaj Alliance said now we cannot claim the accident amount or anything which happened before closure of claim and name change"

26th March 2020
After trying to contact multiple times, the previous owner replied to my wife’s message blaming the CARS24

Current Status
"At this point of time we are not receiving any support from Bajaj Alliance, CARS24 and the owner of the car who sold us a scrap car, and we are in a loss of Rs. 90,000

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT ([email protected]il.com)

Detailed report with logs, images and receipts available and will be shared if i receive mail id"

Falsely inspected car sold by CARS24

ricklfamily1

Jul 16, 2019

Registration Card not issued, Fake Promises

I have taken the Hyundai I10 car from Cars24 on May 2019. I have paid them the brokerage fees of INR 3000 for the deal and paid an entire amount of the Car INR 213000. As per their commitment that they will do all the necessary needful for getting the Car transfer under my name for which they have also charged from me INR 4500.

They committed me that if in case the product is not genuine and found any issues in the documentation of the car selling its their responsibility as they only sell the Car having no issues and after checking all the documentation of buyers.

They committed me to provide the RC under my name within 30 days, now its more than 60 days they didnt provided me the RC.

Before the deal they were keep calling me every day 5 times for the deal but as soon as I made the payment they just fooling me around and always route to new person.

They suppose to provide me RC in last month, but on the day when I called them they ask for 10 days more extension which I have given, when called again some Manas from their team confirmed me that my RC is ready and will be deliver at my home by June 30, 2019. When I called him to check the status of RC on June 30 he told me to call Nandish from their team to check the status, upon calling him he was telling me that their was some documentation issue from the RTO as they unable to find the vehicle records which really surprised me, as on one side their one of the team member is telling me that RC is ready and on other side his other team member is telling that their is some issue at RTO end.

When I went to their office on July 02, 2019 and spoke with their managers Pulkit and Tarun they assured me that they will take serious action on their employees on providing false promises to the customer. As when I went to office Manas called to one of their team member and said if in case customers comes office mentioned that RC is in courier and will reach in next 2 -3 days.

Pulkit Garg and Tarun assured me that they will personally handle this issue and will provide me RC by maximum July 10, 2019. I have given them 3 more days buffer time and told them to provide me the RC by maximum July 13, 2019 as if the date crosses beyond that then you need to refund my full amount, which they agree and they assigned Nandish to handle my case.

When I called Nandish on July 13, 2019 he told me that RC has came and its under printing which he will collect from RTO office from Monday i.e July 15, 2019 and handover to me on the same day by afternoon 3:00 PM.

When I called him on Monday morning around 11:00 AM he told me that he is at RTO office to collect my RC and will deliver the RC by 3:00 PM.
After which I was continuously calling him, but he didnt answer my phone. Even I was calling him today and dropped many messages but didnt replied.
And then messaged me at night stating that RTO unable to find documents of the buyer which will still take 10-12 days.

Today, I am in very bad situation that after paying the full amount of the Car I am not an official owner, but if anythings happens who will bear the responsibility. Secondly, I am unable to take my car anywhere outside State as dont have RC. Moreover, I also want to change the ownership under the insurance as well, which can only be possible once RC gets issued under my name.

I am unable to park my vehicle in the office, as company needs vehicle registration card as a security purpose so they can provide me parking sticker.

I request to please help to sort out this matter on priority and help me to get my full money refund from them.

Please find attached documents for your reference.

Registration Card not issued, Fake Promises Registration Card not issued, Fake Promises Registration Card not issued, Fake Promises Registration Card not issued, Fake Promises Registration Card not issued, Fake Promises Registration Card not issued, Fake Promises

Preethi Nigade

Jul 5, 2019

RC transfer not done

I sold my car at Cars24 on May 20th, 2019 at Sahakarnagar, Bangalore Branch. Today on 5th June, I receive a call from a person who is from Mysore saying he has bought the vehicle from Cars24 and while transferring the RC my father's signature is not matching with the actual and also said that he has raised complaint with Cars24 and no action is taken.

Now, the end customer wants my my father to travel to the RTO and give the signature with other proof, Which we have already submitted at Cars24 office and also received a copy that the RC transfer will be taken care by Cars24 within 120 days. I immediately called the customer care and I have raised the complaint about the RC issue.

However, the end user has the audacity to say that what if the car meets with any mishaps or skips the signal. We have to face the consequences in a threatening tone.

My question is how did the end user get my contact number when my father owned the car. Isn't it confidential and Cars24 liability to take this issue in their purview?

Why are we harassed?

These dealers are cheaters and can put you in trouble some day.
sujeeth15

Aug 16, 2018

FRAUD in CAR SALE

I have sold my Ford Car through CAR24 two years back. Recently, i was contacted by Traffic police as the vehicle was involved in a HIT and RUN Case and the RC is not transferred. Despite contacting CARS24, i am neither getting the new owner details or any support to address the issue. PLEASE AVOID your transactions with CARS24 to avoid any similar FRAUDS.
SurendranSubramani

Feb 10, 2018

Fake offers by Cars24

I referred my friend to sell my car at Cars24 in October, they promise 5k referral bonus and other offers after successful car selling, but all the offers are fake and false promise nothing is delivered.

Name - Surendran (9741333356)

ECPP ASSISTANCE - Cancellation of CPP plan & Return my money
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that refund of INR...
    IndiaBulls - Avishek21mndl
    Dear Avishek, Please be assured that our team is...
    INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS - Not releasing much overdue payment By Mr. Manish Kumar...
    Sub : Complaint against Mr. Manish Kumar –Chief Project...
    Tata Projects Limited - Not releasing much overdue payment By Mr. Manish Kumar...
    Sub : Complaint against Mr. Manish Kumar –Chief Project...
    SUPERTECH - Booking In Supertech Offiers Enclave
    I had booked a floor three years back in Officers Enclave...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - Excess bill : Consumer No 3223671
    We are out of vadodara since 18 March 2020, but I have got...
    Supertech Limited- Officers Enclave - Booking In Supertech Offiers Enclave
    We booked a floor in L- Block of Supertech three years...
    Hitachi AC - Faulty item
    Dear Raja, We are really sorry for the experience you...
    Rummy circle - Account closed for security reason
    I cant play any cash game in rummy circle beacause My...