Cartoon Network

Consumer complaints and reviews about Cartoon Network

narutouzumakishinobi

Jul 31, 2020

The large number of audience is waiting for Naruto dubbed in Hindi and telecast it in India

Respected Sir/Mam
I am sending you this email for the purpose of your benefits. In the way you used to telecast Anime like Roll no. 21 in India besides this why don't you start telecasting Naruto dubbed in Hindi in India. I am sure that your TRP will rise a millions above and if you want support then there are many channeels Available on Youtube with plenty of audience or subscribers to whom then can tell to watch cartoon network although in India there ins Channel named Animax Was used telecast. Which shows several anime but due to lack of matured audience some how it was closed. But now after long years ago now the audience starts to feel that what was happend was wrong. There is link of Petition where you can check that how many people wants Naruto back. Link of Petition- http://chng.it/5ZNLKg5QBN
By doing this means bringing back Naruto in Hindi dubbed you can enhance your Channels TRP.
So, please bring naruto in Hindi Dubbed to your channel.
Here is a Link of A video on youtube please watch it carefully and watch the full video you can observe that how many anime supportive channels there are and how they are dieing to watch Naruto in Hindi.
Link of Video- https://youtu.be/uHuNwnfna3o
Hope you understand the feelings of Naruto fans.
Please try to air some of the episodes of Naruto in Hindi Dubbing.
Yours Truly
narutouzumakishinobi

Jul 31, 2020

Respected Sir/Mam
So, please bring naruto in Hindi Dubbed to your channel.
Link of Video- https://youtu.be/uHuNwnfna3o
Hope you understand the feelings of Naruto fans.
Please try to air some of the episodes of Naruto in Hindi Dubbing.
Yours Truly

Jun 29, 2020

Dragon Ball series

I hope you will telecast new series of dragon ball on cartoon network india and all over the world we all are waiting for new series dragon ball series it was awesome than rest of the show i hope you will continue this show soon
Divyanshu pratap Singh

Jun 20, 2020

Stop telecasting wrong cartoons on other show time

I plzz request to stop telecasting oggy and the coackroaches all day especially on other shows time slot like courage the cowardly dog, Tom and jerry show plzz its a request stop telecasting one show all day its just untolerable bring back old shows or atleast telecast shows which r alloted to particular time slot πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
AarusMom

May 12, 2020

Bandbudh and budbak show

Hi CN,
My complain is against show ' Bandbudh and budbak '. Request you to stop the telecast of show or atleast make it better for the school going children. For a 5 year old who is watching the show continuously, it doesn't teach good things to the child. It is having all rubbish and bad things. The show presents two annoying kids, their way of speaking, getting punished everyday, not like studying, not respecting teacher.
As a mother of a 5 year old I worry what my child learn from the show. He already started to copy the characters like jiva. Earlier on CN was showing Scooby Doo show, but it stopped with Bandbudh and budbak.
I request CN to kindly stop or improve the captioned show. Atleast show some good cartoons like in 90s - Mickey mouse, Donald Duck, Ducktales, Tom and Jerry, Ben 10. So that the kids can learn soy good during this lockdown when they are locked inside and can't go out to play.
Also please improve the Hindi dubbing of show Oggy and the cockroaches. Why only Bollywood characters you need while dubbing.
Please help to make our lockdown better. We are staying home but still they are growing - the kids. Let's make their childhood better. Or we can stop seeing CN.

Apr 26, 2020

Displaying English Cartoons in Hindi

Why the Cartoon Network is displaying cartoons in hindi, it just changes the meaning of the words spoken, plus it was made in english and moreover the dubbed hindi version is just bogus and characters are speaking utter rubbish, almost anything. Plus even after changing it in english, it than also shows in hindi.
Right Time To Voice

Nov 1, 2019

REQUEST TO TELECAST WE BARE BEARS

I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO TELECAST WE BARE BEARS. PLEASE. WE LOVE TO WATCH IT. WE REALLY MISS IT BADLY. PLEASE PLEASE TELECAST IT PLEASE. WE LOVE CARTOON NETWORK. WE LOVE "WE BARE BEARS"
ShreyTheGreat

Sep 18, 2019

Ben 10 Reboot

Once upon a time there was a show named Ben 10.....but it's still going on?.....Well it is but not in the way everyone used to remember it.
I really loved to watch Ben 10(original),Alien Force and Ultimate Alien counted as one has a great plot and storyline. Omniverse gave a shock to viewers by intriguing many new characters and removing the dream trio of Ben Kevin and Gwen(Now GwendolynπŸ˜‚)......but Rook really covered up the gap he was really cool....it was awesome to see Rook confused whenever Ben used some earthly expression......In my view Omniverse really turned out to be a great show......but the reboot is weird it is hard to imagine that all that character development that took place throughout the franchise went to dust.........I JUST HAVE ONE REQUEST..........CONTINUE OMNIVERSE.....Thanks if you read
Aggnes simmons

Aug 17, 2019

Steven universe the move shows

I AM FURYUS I HATE YOU SO MUCH I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH I LIVE IN BRITAIN AND I CANT SEE THE PREMIERE OF THE MOVE BECAUSE ITS IN AMARECA AND I CAN'T FLIY AND I AM GOING TO MISS THE MOVE AND I AM SO SAD I AM CRYING NOW AND PLEASE WITH ALL THE LOVE AND KINDNESS IN YOUR HART PLEASE MAKE A BRITISH PREMIERE πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘†
Parmesh159

Jun 4, 2019

Bring Back our best cartoons of all time

Please cartoon network channel bring dragon ball super at tv from starting in hindi at a specific time at which we can see it, please cartoon does not mean only for kids we also wanna see them but only our favourite like dragon ball super in hindi dub please bring our every favourite cartoons back we asure you that cartoon networks trp will increase with a speed of rocket . There are many boys who wants to see their favourite cartoon and at top there is dragon ball super from starting in hindi .

Razi 19

May 28, 2019

Bring naruto and dbz in hindi

Cartoon network TV shows The content in cartoon is just irrelevant . Please stop repeating shows like Oggy and cockroaches again and again. Please start shows like death note ,Dbz ,naruto ,detective conan etc. Please stop being so boring ...
Maggi vadhun.

May 11, 2019

Program not in there

Dear, Cartoon Network, I love cartoon network to watch programs like, "We Bare Bares", Henry, and Gold medal company's jai Sri Krishna....please I request you sir please show this programs must in cartoon network..
kunalmittal9999

Mar 19, 2019

No anime on channel

Abe anime lao kya dikhate rehte ho Sara din
ALEN JOJU

Dec 28, 2018

no good tv shows

respected sir/madam
PLEASE STOP AIRING ROLL NO:21 AND OGGY ALL DAY . I mean its ok to watch but when its aired 24 hours a day then it is stupid. please upload some cartoons like courage the cowardly dog and anime like naruto , dragon ball z for atleast 1 hour for each AND ALSO THE TIMING MUST BE WHEN CHILDREN ARE CAN SEE THEM NOT 2 AM OR 3 AM LIKE THAT THE PREFFERABLE TIMING IS FROM 7:00 TO 10:00 ON HOLIDAYS AND 3:00 TO :10:00 ON WORKING DAYS . I always loved cartoon network as you guys had some quality cartoons unlike POGO WHICH ALWAYS SHOWED CHOTTA BHEEM .PLEASE TRY TO SHOW US GOOD CARTOON. REMEMBER THAT,not only kids watch cartoon most teenagers preffer anime, and old cartoons like TOM AND JERRY
SO PLEASE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION OF THIS ISSUE .
Tara Shankar Roy

Nov 23, 2018

AnimΓ© in the ndia

Its not a request if you have guts then bring anime to India you will get viewers. The sad reallity cartoon network f**k you you r scared the anime will overtake all the Indian cartoons,well listen if you r afraid then make some thing better and now everyone has introduced to Internet thanks to jio and not very long
This is democracy we have the rights to speak
AT LAST IM TELLING ALL THE HUMANS (CORRUPTED)
IN THIS CHANNEL IR WHO WATCHES CHOTTA BHEEM THE animationS R SO BAD EVEN I CAN DO BETTER ITS 2018 WHAT'S NEW -nothing SO FU+# YOU
YOU GOT TIME YOU GOT WE NEED ANIME BRING IT
THERE IS CAST IN INDIA . that's ENOUGH
Lolli

Oct 23, 2018

Dragon ball super

Please sir cartoon network par brahi paherbani Dragon ball super dhikha ho please please
Vardan mishra

Oct 17, 2018

We want anime Back in India In Hindi

We want anime back like PokΓ©mom and DBS Noruto One Punch Man Digimon My Hero Academia in Hindi Dub etc Not Chhota Bheem and Motu patlu we want 90's anime back If you have any Problem so say it on media
Love dragon ball

Sep 29, 2018

We want stop cartoons

We want stop cartoons like oggy, roll no 21

We love dragon ball super and plzz dubbed in hindi
PlaneGirl

Jul 20, 2018

Profanity in cartoon

My 7 and 9 year old kids were watching Summer Camp Island in the middle of the day yesterday and I (VERY clearly) heard the F word.....TWICE. I have since shared the clip, which I recorded, with other parents thinking that surely I must have heard it incorrectly. Everyone that has listened to it agrees and is shocked. When my kids are watching a movie, I expect to worry about such language. However to SNEAK something like this in to a kids’ cartoon is unacceptable. We will not be watching CN in the future nor will we allow any play dates in our home to watch. Very disappointed to say the least.

May 23, 2018

Sequence of episodes

Cartoon Network india is telecasting anime like it is telecasting cartoons. Dragon Ball super is an anime. Anime episodes should be telecasted in sequence. But it is telecasting anime episodes randomly....and the timing is also bad (11:00 pm)
maxwell t

Apr 3, 2018

bring back old shows

I want to request to cartoon network brodcasters that to bring back old shows like

Courage the cowardly dog
AnpanMan
Kiterestu ( original with the old voice)
Ben10 alien force
Scooby doo

I don't know what happened to all cartoon channels broadcasters , they are all copying one another shows or copying same voice to the other cartoon characters
They are only thinking about ratings.....Please bring back this above old shows........or one day you may be lost viewers of your channel , like pogo lost its viewers..........
Prateeksaini

Mar 6, 2018

These new shows

CN you are getting so much complains about new shows. Everyone just wants old cartoons like dragon Ball series. We do not want to watch cartoons like roll no 21 and all others. Plz bring shows like dbs back. Why don't you bring that shows back for which everyone is demanding. Plz bring them in Hindi.
Akash Choudhary

Feb 24, 2018

Cartoon network India cheats with tomorrow generation by showing ugly cartoons

Y aap Sab kya bakwaas dikha rh h baccho ko aap sabhi kaa bachpan barbaad kr rhe h or kuch nhi aapke in gande cartoons (bheem roll no.21 etc) y sab baccho ko nhi dekhna bachho ko chaahiye anime dragon ball super death note narutoo pokemon Jo aaj kl ki generation ko pasand h aise cartoon na Milne ki vajah s voo smart phone ka use krne m lge rhte h or apna samay barbaad krte h aaj kal k bacche u tube m videos dekhne k liye majboor h or un sab logo ka bhala ho joo voo shows dikhaate nhi h khi s too dekhne ko mil RHA h y bohot m nhi kisi zamaane m cartoon network India ka fan hua krta that uss golden era m lakin aaj k zamaane m cartoon network ek mazaak ban kr. RHA gya h m chaahta huu aap SB iske baare m much soocho
winxing

Feb 16, 2018

Boring nd third class cartoons

Bakwaas nd ghatiya cartoons plz start telecasting dbs super,hell girl,beyblade,digimon etc.Plz see that the voices of the characters in these shows is original which used to be years ago when thes shows were broadcasted on this channel.Shows must be eng dubbed or hindi with original voices as i said before.
Venkateshpro007

Feb 3, 2018

STOP SHOWING THIS NONSENCE ANIMA BACK DRAGON BALL SUPER

Bring back Dragon ball super episodes and
Naruto