Cattle catching department Kanpur

Consumer complaints and reviews about Cattle catching department Kanpur

PriyanshuSriivastava

Nov 25, 2022

Many street cows are in my location injury to many people and damage vehicals

Hi Saurabh live in f 923 barra8 kanpur, pincode 208027 regular travel from my area barra8 f block bala je park . Its very difficult to move with in area as cow on street are main problem. Cow injuered to many people and sitting in front of my house and attack the people including me accidents and death of animal. The corporation here become active when only minister or vip visit to kanpur to proper action is taken for this specially near badshahi naka, which is main market of kanpur. People coming to kanpur have negative impression about kanpur for cleaniness and traffic which main cause is cattle.

Many street cows are in my location injury to many people and damage vehicals

Gaurav singh sonkar

Jun 24, 2022

Stray dangerous cow in area

Hi i m gaurav kumar live in ambedkar nagar geeta nagar kanpur, regular travel from my area ambedkar nagar . Its very difficult to move with in area as cow on street are main problem. Cow injuered to many people and sitting in front of my house and attack the people including me accidents and death of animal. The corporation here become active when only minister or vip visit to kanpur to proper action is taken for this specially near badshahi naka, which is main market of kanpur. People coming to kanpur have negative impression about kanpur for cleaniness and traffic which main cause is cattle.
Vibhum Pandey

Oct 26, 2021

Removal of street cows

cows walks freely
sir here I am from Kidwai nagar Kanpur Nagar ,here is a big problem of walking cows in street freely therefore many peoples injured from these cows because these are dangerous please solve my problem sir. Today a cow hit my neighbor and her hand got fractured.
Pavan gupta21

Jun 11, 2021

Removal of local dog from society

Dear sir.. there are 2-3 dog on my society permanently stay and they are barks and try to byte. Please help on removing from society.
dsahay

Nov 5, 2020

Monkey Havoc

There is a mess being created by a huge group of monkeys during day and night in the lane opposite Kalpana Tower, Vishnupuri. People are in constant fear of an attack from monkeys. Also, they are causing damage to everyone's properties too. Please help to catch these monkeys so that they don't create problems for residents.
samsuraj2000

Mar 5, 2020

cows walks freely

sir here I am from Naubasta Kanpur Nagar ,here is a big problem of walking cows in street freely therefore many peoples injured from these cows because these are dangerous please solve my problem sir.
Nikhil bhatia 14

Aug 31, 2019

Cow on roads

I Nikhil bhatia live in kanpur, regular travel from my area kakadeo to kanpur railway station. Its very difficult to move with in cities as cow and dogs on street are main problem. Cow sitting on roads attract traffic and dogs surprisingly comming in front of vehicle attract accidents and death of animal. The corporation here become active when only minister or vip visit to kanpur to proper action is taken for this specially near badshahi naka, which is main market of kanpur. People coming to kanpur have negative impression about kanpur for cleaniness and traffic which main cause is cattle.
Divyansh Awasthi

Aug 26, 2019

Stray dengerous cowd

I am Divyansh Awasthi and I am resident of 96M Manu Boutique tanker wali gali gopal nagar kanpur 208011. Sir in my street there are 4 to 5 cows in my street which are very dangerous they often fight with each other and destroy eyerything that come in their path during fight. One of the is very dengerous cow it always stand on the middle of the road and it ran and try to hurt and injure eyeryone who is going thrrough road and it also injured 4-5 peoples of my street . It also go inside house whenerer the gate is open and eat clothes and make holes on them with its teeth. We are in much serious problem please help us