CBSE BOARD (AJMER REGION)

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE BOARD (AJMER REGION)

rajat jain indore

Oct 14, 2013

tc not found

The regional officer,

Central Board Of Secondary Education

Todarmal Marg,

Ajmer – 305030

Rajasthan.

HELLO SIR ! I have posted TC to Ajmer office for counter sign. I send our TC for the signature purpose on 06/08/2013 by speed post. After 6 days(12/08/2013)speed post has delivered to the regional office CBSE ajmer . It has been more than one and half month , but I have not received TC back.& my school told to me that if you not give me countersign t.c. right now . The school has to cancel my admission in the coming 3 days..... & my receipt no. is ej516120530jn......

plz. kindly help us on this matter.

Please contact me at 9669866077 or email at [email protected] for any help/information.

FROM: rajat jain indore , M.P

PIN:452001
ashi95

Aug 25, 2013

T.C not recieved

I, Ashita Gaur, student of Bal Bhavan School, Bhopal had sent my class 12th T.C by speed post for counter signature on the 25th of July,2013 and the receipt no. is EI479471455IN and when I tracked the status of my sent mail, it was showing as delivered on 27th of July at your Ajmer office. But till date i.e., 25th August,2013 I have not received it from your end. My details are given as below :
Name : Ashita Gaur
T.C no. : 1049
Name of School : Bal Bhavan
Affiliation no. : 1030159
Please look into the matter and kindly do the needful.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Regional Officer
Dist. Ajmer.
Hi.
Good Morning Madam,
this is the complain I am sending you again before I send on 28 Aug 2012 till today there is no response. For Nimawat Public School. Dist. Sikar. Rajasthan. Just for your information How much my hard earn money I spend to get CBSE education I spenf for air fair aprox. 180000/-, for toronto, canada to india. for their kit which they mantion on their website. Aprox 80000/- just only they took admission money 167000/- for CBSE education. Also other expanse also may be around 40000/- the condition was not liveable as per our standard in their hostel. Now they are showing the attitude and never pick my phone. Specially Chairman of Nimawat public School. Mr. Kishan. Nimawat. . His no., 9829265755 also the director of Nimawat public school. Mr. P. c. SHARMA. 9829232198. They ate holding my hard earn money from last Apox five month.
I request to Mrs. Pushpin deviji. Wadhwa. To look at this complain ASAP. To get my money back. They are spoiling the name of CBSE education also.
If you need more information you can call 0016474049694 or email. [email protected] or you can call Laxmansingh. 9460746417 or Laxmi 9214949757. For further detail.
It's my humble request to get my hard earn money which is holding by Nimawat Public School. Dist sikar. Rajasthan. CBSE no.1730135.
Hopping for your favourable response.
From:- DAHYALAL MERAT
24, Eden Park Dr, Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
Native place:- Laxman singh chauhan, Pratap Nagar, Gali no., 1, Beawar, Dist Ajmer, Rajasthan,
Subject:- Complain about Director Mr. P.C. Sharma. S.M Nimawat Public School, Fatehpur Sekhawati, Dist:- Sikar, Rajasthan, affiliated with CBSE No., 1730135 for Holding Money Rs. 1,67,000/- and don’t want to give also and talking Roudly as a director of School
I am NRI with dual citizen ship as Canadian and Indian. For better education and to get Indian culture in my children I decided to study both of them in India. I find the school cum hostel from internet name As S.M. Nimawat Public School in Rajasthan Dist Sikar, Fatehpur Sekhawati. For the Admission purpose I talk to Director Mr. P.C. Sharma and he told me to deposit for each kid 51,000/- Rs INR I deposit total INR 1,02,000/- in their bank state bank of india , branch fatehpur sekhawati, ifci code no., 10453 on dated 17th May 2012 from ICICI bank Canada. I transfer money for admission for daughter Anu Merat grade 9th and Son Vijay Merat Grade 5th to their bank A/C. and he told me to deposit when you bring your children in the hostel you have to deposit Rs. 65,000/- I send my family in the month of june end by air from Toronto, canada to india.
When my wife Name as Laxmi Merat she went to the hostel on 7th July 2012 in the hostel Nimawat public school she deposit Rs 65,000/- cash to the school but when she went to the hostel it was totally wrong in the hostel that I feel bed to explain it was totally opposite the way they present on their website on internet about the hostel after couple of hour of stay we decided not to study here.
When she went to get money back INR 1,67,000/- Mr. P.C. Sharma he said you will get full amount of Money but that you will get by 1st August 2012 till today We did not received the Money I talk to phone he always give different date. On 26th august I talk to Director Mr. P.C. Sharma he said only you will get 37500 Rs each student total for both children I paid Rs. 1,67,000/- I asked why he said only this much amount of money rest of the money total 92,000 Rs you will not get it. I asked the reason he did not told to me after then he was talked to me so roudly if you want money you other wise this money also you will not get it. I said is not fair I will complain about you. He said now you will not get even this money also as per him He said I am Army man even police also they can not do anything for me. Now I don’t know what to do….. and where to complain about him and How can I get my money Back …….
Kindly please look at this as a foreigner (canadian) matter as a Complain and take action against him Director Mr. P.C. Sharma S.M. Nimawat Public School Dist Sikar, Rajasthan his cell no., is ############ and solve my problem as early as possible. Hopping for your favourable response……
Contact detail :- Dahyalal Merat (Dayal) cell no., 001 647 404 9694 (Canada)
Wife Laxmi Merat Cell no., 9214949757, Laxman singh chauhan (brother in Law) 9460746417 (India)
Deepesh Sharma

Sep 1, 2012

to change my optional subject

i deepesh sharma studing in class XII commerce student,school ST.XAVIER'S HIGH SCHOOL vapi would like to inform you that i want to change my subject from COMPUTER SCIENCE TO PHYSICAL EDUCATION but because of my principle sir delayed my changing of subject and documents to central board ajmer many a times i told principle sir to send message to you and last date was 31-08-12 before that i told sir to send the message for change in option subject.Many times i told him but he delayed because of which i was unable to change my subject there in ajmer my brother is a doctor in an hospital for me he is running to change my subject i am having a eye-sight problem which principle sir is not under standing so please sir/madam please help me to change my subject as my school is not helping me and you are only 'THE LAST DOOR WHO CAN HELP ME IN CHANGING MY OPTIONAL SUBJECT'please try to change my subject and talk to my principle sir to change my subject this is the number of my sir"09429976697"and this is my number "08980873636" please sir/madam help me out as this is my last year.
rohit sandhe

Aug 10, 2012

Counter signature on School Leaving Certificate / TC

Resp. Sir,
We have sent the School Leaving Certificate of Master Aditya Sandhe (Std. 7th) to you on 19th July 2012 for counter signature. we have not received it back til today. The other school in which the admission is taken is pressurizing us to submit it as early as possible otherwise they will cancel his admission. Please do the needful at the earliest.
yours faithfully,
Rohit Sandhe
(Father of the student)

School Name : Prince Ashoka Raje Gaekwad School. Vadodara, Gujarat.
G.R. No. : 56.