CBSE Board Examinations 2019

Tusharkumarbhar

Regarding Question NO 11 Of English Exam

Dear
Sir/Mam
I want to say that I am appearing for the CBSE Board examinations 2019 and we had our English Exam on (2 March 2019) .One of the question (to be specific - question no. 11) was out of syllabus. It was of six (6) marks and was from another novel . Many of us were not able to attempt that question but it wasn't our mistake. The question was out of syllabus and we can't afford a loss of 6 marks that to uselessly. Kindly pay attention towards it and give us the grace marking .

Tushar Kumar
Roll No :- 2796554
Class 12 Non Medical
School - GMSSS Sector 19 -C Chandigarh
Khushboo1807

Question out of syllabus

I had my board exam on 2nd March 2019. Question number 11 was out of syllabus and was of 6 marks. These losing of 6 marks unecessarily can affect our percentage and grace marks should be provided for the same. CBSE is suppose to look into the matter and provide every student with grace marks.

Out of syllabus question CBSE ENGLISH PAPER 2019

A question came in english paper out of syllabus from novel.According to cbse we have to do only one novel but questions came from both the novels. CBSE should provide us justice and give grace marks for that question.
ANEDHA

One of the question was out of syllabus i.e q11

I want to say that I am appearing for the CBSE Board examinations 2019 and we had our English-core Exam today (2 March 2019) . One of the question (to be specific - question no. 11) was out of syllabus. It was of six (6) marks and was from another novel . Many of us were not able to attempt that question but it wasn't our mistake. The question was out of syllabus and we can't afford a loss of 6 marks Kindly pay attention towards it and give us the grace marking .I would also like to say that the invigilators told us to skip the question and the examinations board will look after it and would give you the grace marking.

Anedha
School -GMSSS-19,CHD
Apoorv Pratap Singh

Grace marks for English exam for 12th board

Respected Sir/Madam
I would like to bring to your notice that in our English paper, which was held on 2nd March, 2019, in set 1, Q.11, two questions from different novels were asked compulsory. But we had prepared only one novel. And in the blueprint also, we are never given two questions from different novels in compulsory section. So my request is that please award us Grace marks in that question.

Thanking You
Apoorv Pratap Singh
D.C.Montessori School
Manimajra,Cahndigarh
Roll no. 2830560
Aarez Khan

Mar 3, 2019

One question out of syllabus in english core AISSCE-2019 .

There was no question of Invisble Man in Q.11 , it didn’t have any questions from Invisible Man . Our school had the novel Invisible Man . So Please award us Grace Marks .
Anushka singh

Mar 3, 2019

Out of syllabus question in english core paper

One question was out of syllabus .question 1 was from the novel Silas Marner and question 12 from the invisible man .According to the blue print of the board we get a choice of novel .but this was not the case in this exam.we request that grace marks be alloted to the students on the account of mistake made by the board .
Thankingyou in anticipation
Class 12
Rishabb

English

One of the question was out of syllabus
I want to say that I am appearing for the CBSE Board examinations 2019 and we had our English Exam today (2 March 2019) . One of the question (to be specific - question no. 11) was out of syllabus. It was of six (6) marks and was from another novel . Many of us were not able to attempt that question but it wasn't our mistake. The question was out of syllabus and we can't afford a loss of 6 marks that to uselessly. Kindly pay attention towards it and give us the grace marking . I would've have otherwise got above 95 but this single question is depressing me up .... I would also like to say that the invigilators told us to skip the question and the examinations board will look after it and would give you the grace marking.

Rishabh

Class 12 arts

School- Gmsss sec- 28, chandigarh
AMANPREET1312

ONE OF THE QUESTION WAS OUT OF SYLLABUS

I want to say that I am appearing for the CBSE Board examinations 2019 and we had our English Exam today (2 March 2019) . One of the question (to be specific - question no. 11) was out of syllabus. It was of six (6) marks and was from another novel . Many of us were not able to attempt that question but it wasn't our mistake. The question was out of syllabus and we can't afford a loss of 6 marks that to uselessly. Kindly pay attention towards it and give us the grace marking .I would also like to say that the invigilators told us to skip the question and the examinations board will look after it and would give you the grace marking.

AMANREET SINGH
Class 12 NON MEDICAL
School - SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH SR. SEC. SCHOOL,CHANDIGARH (SECTOR 35-B)
Meenu Akita

Question out of syllabus

As per Cbse a student can chose one novel from the prescribed two novels-Silas marner and the invisible man
However in the class XII English core question paper of the board examination 2019 there was one question each from both the novels without any choice between the two thereby causing an unfair disadvantage of 6 marks.
Hope to hear from Cbse soon

Your thankfully
Anonymous12435

English Core 2/3/19

One of the question (no. 11) was out of syllabus. It was of six (6) marks and was from another novel .Our invigilator had told us not to attempt that question.Many of us didn't write the question number too.

Mar 2, 2019

Question of English was out of syllabus

I am appearing for the CBSE board examinations 2019 and I had my English paper today (2march 2019).In the exam question number 11 (6 marks) was out of syllabus as it was from another novel.
English core question paper have mandatory questions from both the novels, however blue print has option in question from novels, that option should have had questions from the two novels, one from each novel. So I prepared only one novel as per the blue print.
Therefore it is requested that 6 marks grace should be granted.Taking this request into consideration kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Roll number - 2813908
School number - 04947

Mar 2, 2019

One question was out of syllabus

Roll number - 2813908
School number - 04947
Gurliv Singh

One of the question was out of syllabus

I would kindly like to inform that i am appearing for class XII board examinations 2019 and today was my English Core Exam (2 March ,2019). One of the question (question 11) was out of syallabus,neither we got any guidelines from examiner related to the question.Many students have attempted two parts of question 12 which resulted in time wastage with incompletion of the whole exam.
Hope you would understand our problem and take required measures for it.

Gurliv Singh
Class 12 Commerce
School- AKSIPS 41, Chandigarh
architgarg0123

English

One of the question carrying 6 marks was out of syallabus of class 12 English Core Board Examinaton held on 02 March,2019.It was the question number 11 and was of novel ,grace marks should be awarded for that incorrect question
Nitish sharma2264

Out of syllabus question

I am Nitish Sharma of class 12th medical (roll no.-2804967). I appeared for our english examination today (2nd march 2019). One of the questions was out of syllabus, to be specific question no. 11 . It comprised of the novel which was not in our syllabus and was of 6 marks. Many of us didn't attempt the questions. Our invigilators told us to either leave that question or attempt a 2nd choice from Q12 in place of Q11. We weren't able to complete Q11 and the answer was not up to the mark. We can't afford to lose 6 marks for that question. I hope that the examination board would look after this situation and award us grace marks for the same.

Nitish Sharma
School - SGGS collegiate public school, Chandigarh
Harshit.Bansal

Discripancy in English Core 2019 CBSE BOARD examination

The English Core CBSE BOARD Examination held on 2 February 2019 had a discripancy in Q. 11) and Q. 12).

As per CBSE gudelines the students were suppose to prepare 1 Novel out of "The Invisible Man" or "Silas Marner".
So the questions should have had total 4 options out of which only 2 should have been of a single novel and one had to be attempted per question. But the manner in the question paper was entirely different

So, allthe students shoukd be given grace marks irrespective of the attempts made by any student.

Thank You.
Nehmat Salaria

Out of syllabus question

The english board exam of class XII dated 02.03.19 set 2 had Q 11 which was out of syllabus. It was from another novel.
Akanksha Sharma 25