cbse board

Consumer complaints and reviews about cbse board

direct

MATHS 2016 BOARD PAPER

THIS YEARS MATHS PAPER HAS DESTROYED NOT JUST THE FUTURE OF MANY YOUNG STUDENTS...BUT ALSO DENTED THEIR CONFIDENCE AND BELIEF IN THE CBSE BOARD.

SCHOOLS NOT PRIVATE TUTOURS SHOULD BE EQUIPPED WITH KNOWLEDGE RESOURCES TO IMPART TEACHING TO A LEVEL TO STUDENTS FOR QUALIFYING SUCH TOUGH PAPERS. IN MOST OF THE SCHOOLS THE SAME IS NOT AVAILABLE...AND WHERE ITS PRESENT...THE INTENT TO INVEST IN STUDENTS FUTURE BASED ON THEIR RELATIVE MERIT OF KNOWLEDGE IS ABSENT.

HENCEFORT FOR ALL EXAMS LET THE SCHOOLS BEST TEACHER ALSO SIT IN THE EXAM AND FACE THE MUSIC OF SUCH AN IRRATIONAL PAPER...AND THEN DRAW CONCLUSIONS ON MSRKING SCHEMES OR GRACE MARKS...

SO POINT IS THAT CBSE SHOULD OFFER AN OPEN RETEST TO ALL STUDENTS FOR RE-EXAMS ...OR BETTER IMPROVEMENT EXAM...NOT COMPARTMENT EXAM FOR THE AVERAGE AND SLIGHTLY BELOW AVERAGE STUDENTS.
MIND IT THIS PAPER HAS ALSO BEEN ATTENDED BY SEVERAL PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY CHALLENGED STUDENTS ...SO TAKE CARE...TAKE THE RIGHT DECISION..BECAUSE ..GOD HAS MANY WAYS OF REWARDING AND PUNISHING PEOPLE...
PARENT OF AGGREIVED STUDENT
m r j shahu

maths 2016 paper

Each and every student were in tears and said that the question paper of cbse class 12 maths. board exam was tricky including my kid. I wanted to convey to the anonymous person who prepared this most tricky and lengthy question paper who may be well educated or a genius now, but would he or she would have solved this paper when they wrote their boards?????
RoshAn RaymOster

CBSE maths paper

The CBSE 2016 maths paper was just too much to handle.We didn't even get enough time to complete it.
Even though i knew the answers i just didn't get time to complete it.Even the most brightest students of my class couldn't complete it.The one mark questions were tougher than the 6 marks questions for me.The marking scheme was just absurd.
I had a lot of hopes for entrance,but after this ,i'm not so sure!!!.
The STATE board and the ICSE board students will take away all the entrance seats.

"So i think most of the students will move from CBSE to other syllabus".
so please look into us and please grand us 20 extra grace marks or conduct retest.

Uttkarsh raj

CBSE maths paper leaked 2016

The maths question paper of AISSCE exam 2016 was leaked 2 or 3 days before the exam , I myself saw the leaked and circulated question paper and it contain the exactly 3 question of integration, exact 2 question of probability, exact 2 question of differential equation, exact 2 question of application of derivative, exact question of inverse trigonometric function, exact question of differentiation and few more. So I request you to look after this matter, do investigation if required and take decision that will be beneficial for all the student and so all student will get their deserved marks.
Nancy Agrawal

Mar 15, 2016

maths paper was tough and lenghty

maths paper was fully tough and difficult. And paper was lengthy also. and due wd cant give proper time to each and every question. most of the questions was out of the NCERT syllabus. and due to this we cant do well in paper. i have done ncert maths book a lot of time. but questions was very tricky and taking a lot of time to solve and due to this our percentage can be reduced.
so i kindly request you to check the liently and should give bonus marks to us in the questions.
anonym2

maths and physics examination 2016

Respected sir
I am a 12th grade student who wrote maths and physics examinations this yr. To be frank , the papers were so tough and difficult. It was lengthy and required a lot of time to understand the right method to solve the problems. 3hrs was not enough to solve the paper. Also the questions was of JEE or IIT level which made the paper more tougher. Pls do remember that the exam is not only written by highly brilliant students , there are many average level students who write the same exam. So I would request you to award grace marks for all the students who wrote maths and physics exam. Plss ... These marks decides our future and now our future is in your hand. Pls dont play with our future. Hoping that you would consider our situation and would act appropriately...
Aishwarya Shrivastava

Maths Paper Was Extremely tough

Maths Paper class 12th board examination 2016 was extremely tough as well as lengthy...
Many questions were not from prescribed NCERT textbook... what is the need of prescribing books if the questions were not asked from it... class 12 is known as the turning point of our career and it spoiled our career due to such tough paper...
Some students cannot even afford NCERT books then how will they manage for supplementary books
Some students have not even attempted general questions due to nervousness
Kindly check our copies lineantly and give bonus marks..
Or paper should be conducted again..
Cino Mathew Abraham

Mar 14, 2016

Tough and unanswerable maths questions

Maths question paper proved that cbse board never care for the children.We are not the people to experiment upon.Could have experimented such question papers with a the children of our age for atleast one time.All the guides and books we reffered haven't got such questions in it and such a thing proved that the board is not trustworthy.Making huge amendments at the time of exams will create aversion in students for joining CBSE.We want a solution for the lapse from your side.We want CBSE to be the board who understands the students and is trustworthy.We want you people to provide good and answerable question papers that will make us love and trust the board.Hope that You people will find a solution.
positivespin

CBSE 12 board paper

Hello CBSE officials,

I found the Maths paper very lengthy though not necessarily tough.. Most of the questions - 4marks and 6marks were very lengthy and entailed lot of calculation with non standard answers.. This forced me to check and re-check the answer multiple times before moving to the next question resulting in not able to attempt one question... All my friends felt the same way... I think the questions were HOTS type which required grasping the question before attempting to answer.. Since presentation is a key consideration we could not skip steps and write the final answer.. I sincerely request and appeal to you to consider the above points while evaluating the answer sheets...

Sincerely Yours
Padmavathi73

Cbse maths board paper

Why board is spoiling all the kids carrier . They wrote today the math paper was tough . They should give some grace marks . They should think about the kids carrier and their parents because all are the kids came with sad faces. Board is responsible for any kid committed suicide. Education minister should do something about the grace marks and tell the board not to give the papers tough and not to play with children life
A_Student_who_had_high_hopes

THE DISASTER NAMED MATHS AISSCE 2015-16

THANK YOU! For spoiling my dreams..for destroying all the hardwork i had done for the past year in just 3 hours
Maths is my favorite subject. That is the subject that I usually score a perfect 100 in. I had a dream of scoring a 100 in maths exams since 5th grade. I thought it was possible with hardwork, skill and a little bit of luck.
Dear CBSE , do you even know how much hardwork we have put in for this?
The entire NCERT textbook, atleast 10 times
Past year papers...all sets (all india, delhi and foreign) from 2009 to 2015
Chapterwise previous paper questions from 1998-2008
I did questions from the past 17 years!!!!!
Oh, besides that you gave a sample paper
Would you please go through the given sample paper and the question paper from this year? Please go through it
Check the difficulty level if you can
You know what? You don't give us lenient correction or grace marks
Don't do anything
Screwing children's hopes and dreams was your main goal and you have achieved it.
Be happy that today no math student of class 12 cbse will sleep properly
Be happy that you have once again managed to provide the toughest papers of all the boards
Be happy that our jee marks are gonna be screwed
Be happy that when our state entrance ranks are announced, all students from CBSE will be crying since the state boards marks will be much better
Thank you once again!!
P.S
I hope you are glad to see our tears!
The questions this year were extremely easy and we had lots of time to do the calculations... why did you set such an easy paper?? (Sarcasm if you didn't already know!! )
San9765

Difficult math paper 2016

CBSE maths paper was very difficult to the extent that one student in Pune has cut his wrist after going through the paper.
What the CBSE board is going to achieve with this, I request them to show some leniency in checking the paper.
Baghel Singh

May 28, 2015

I want rechecking of my all papers.

Dear sir/madam
I request you that i am not satisfied from my class 12 result (specially from history). So i want that you should recheck my all papers, as i had attended all exams fully. So plz i again request you to recheck my all papers. I am so much deeply hurted, so please take care of me.

yours faithfully,
Rollno. 2714051
kartik lotta

May 20, 2015

for reconduction of aipmt exam

Aipmt paper is leaked out..
So exam should b reconducted again
Cbse rather of accepting its fault give illogical views that paper is not leaked even tough haryana police said that paper was leaked
So i request for reconduction for exam it would b fair to all students
akki06

Apr 4, 2015

12th class examination of cbse board

As we all know that business,economics and physical education xam was very tough and very lengthy and because of this we will not able to take admissions in good collages.Physical education exam was out of course and every year they gave questions of games of 20 marks but this year they didn't give us these questions.so we request you to take some actions to recover it..
dj4

Mar 22, 2015

CLASS 12 MATHS AND PHYSICS EXAM

Respected Sir

This is to draw attention towards the level of exam conducted by CBSE board. The paper was not at all acceptable to us. The paper was beyond our expectation, rather it was very high level paper for a CBSE class 12th student. Below are the problem faced by us during solving the papers:
*The 3 hours time was not enough for us to complete the paper as the calculations were very much which tend us to leave the question (especially the matrix one).
*The paper contained 1 or 2 NCERT questions and the rest was not made for the average students. It did not contained expected questions.
*It looked like a competitions based exam not the CBSE exam.It was very hard for all the students.
*These were not a systematic question.
*The questions were logical which consumed time to thing hard before solving and made us to leave the questions.

I request the paper setter to please think of our future. This type of paper can destroy our life. I want you to conduct a re-examination. Nothing less than it can compensate for your brutal question papers.
Sweeti

Mar 20, 2015

CBSE 12th Board Maths and Physics Exam 2015

Respected Sir

*These were not a systematic question.

No1knowsme

Mar 20, 2015

Catastrophic CBSE Physics and Math papers 2015

I am a student studying in Doha (Qatar) and hence got to attempt the foreign sets in Physics (55/2/3/F) and Mathematics (65/2/1/F) respectively in the 2015 CBSE Board Examination.

The Physics paper was found to be lengthy by majority of the students (including the bright ones) and caused a lot of panic among students and parents alike. But everyone swallowed this bitter pill, anticipating that the mathematics paper might turn out to be a good one and I kept my hopes and energy going that math would give the required boost. But alas, the Mathematics paper too was very lengthy and to my shock even included 2 previous year IITJEE questions (Q 10 and Q 15 of SET-1)!

I keep my fingers crossed expecting CBSE won’t be so rude and shoe some mercy on us by kindly considering these questions for granting grace marks, as they could make the difference in making or breaking a respectable percentage. This equally applies to the Physics paper (especially in the 3 mark questions).

I hope that the CBSE takes the necessary steps and doesn't leave students' future hanging just for the sake of reducing competition for engineering/medical seats in colleges.

In general in-line with my own feelings my batch-mates are also grieving that what kind of vendetta CBSE is holding against only the 2014-2015 batch and why we are unsympathetically thrashed as guinea-pigs?

A class 12 student (Foreign)
shikha$

Mar 19, 2015

reconduct exam maths and physics of class XII cbse board

the board exam papers of physics and maths of cbse board class XII were too hard.......questions doesn't seem to follow ncert and also the time limit was not according to the level of questions........we all want high scores in board to seek admission in good colleges.......and for that we lived a hard life for two years to score good marks.........solving ncert books, sample papers or previous years' question papers, all went in vain.......if they can't follow prescribed books why do they prescribe them........seriously its not a joke........its about the lives of all students and their future which are going in dark just because of cbse..........giving grace marks is not a solution.........I want reconduct of exams of both subjects.......please consider this matter immediately.......please......
Smit1997

Mar 19, 2015

Math paper

After an entire year of hard work , I am expecting not more than 95 marks . The questions were very different from what we had learned the entire year . The paper pattern was different from what we expected .
I don’t think re-examination will be a good idea as many are preparing for their JEE examinations and indeed if we write the paper now than the correction would take an extra time which would result in procrastination .
In my view grace marks will do well , giving an extra 15-20 marks can can solve this problem .

Please consider this problem and come to a solution as soon as possible .
Thank You for your consideration .
ancyanumol

Mar 18, 2015

+2 Maths paper and Physics paper

Kind attention of CBSE Authorities,

Please refer the class 12 question papers of Physics and Maths. The students who attended the exam were are under 18 years and not intelligent Scientists. They studied day and night for score high in their exam. The super brilliant paper selectors made all in vein. Now how they compete with other state boards where they give full marks on just attend each question and award of grace marks. Students are not Ginnie Pigs for your experiments. Physics and Maths are those subjects their marks count 50:50 for Entrance examinations. How they get UG course in any good college. The Board will suffer with our curses sure. Make a lenient valuation for these subjects otherwise from nest year onwards the students seeks state board for their continent.

A group of Parents of 12 class student
Avinash Arya

Mar 18, 2015

maths and physic paper- menace and psychopathic

With reference to your inhuman behavior towards the students relying on 12th board percentage ,i wish to complain for the same.Your wonderful experiment doesn't just succeed but actually FREAKED EVERY ONE OUT.If you want that we suffer from your this egregious act then i suggest you , you should start engaging lawyers. I am student of pcm and you actually ruined p and m.Anyways lenient checking won't help much because we couldn't even attempt up to respectable marks,you can not possibly even slightly reverse the destruction you have caused.RETEST IS TH E ONLY WAY AND PLEASE MAKE SURE FROM NOW YOU SET PAPER LESS DEVASTATINGLY .This is my humblest appeal for your respected act.
I really don't thank you
souravmandaln

Mar 14, 2015

tough physics paper

The cbse board physics paper of 2015 was extremely tough I had prepared very well for the exam i had worked very. learnt all the derivations practiced numericals. But I was unable to solve my question paper I am very scared and tensed now as all the doors in my future seems to be closed i have no idea about what to do now I am also unable to concentrate on my next exams I always feel sad!! I cry!! but all i can do is hope that someone helps me.
@js

Mar 9, 2015

PHYSICS EXAMINATION

Sir/ma'am
Like everyone else complaining yesterday I could also have done that but was in a state of shock after the physics examination.
I'm not even sure I'll pass or not because all the things I studied again and again were missing from the question paper
About the exam
-different from sample papers
-tough compared to last so many year's exam
-didn't include main topics like cyclotron ,potentiometer,Wheatstone bridge ,logic gates etc.
-marking scheme was not followed
-topics specially told to be important from boards point of view weren't there
Kindly have the courtesy to give 3-4 marks extra so that students are able to pass because this paper has made it difficult to even pass in boards
>someone who wanted to make a name but is doubtful if will b able to pass or not !!
shubham1234jps

Mar 3, 2015

cbse science exam board class 10

Wrong question given in cbse board science exam.2015 class 10

Kindly refer to question 4 of set 1 code31/1 given absolute refractive index of glass 4/3 and of water 2/3
Which is incorrect ..... while correct refractive index of glass is 2/3 and of water is 4/3..... In question
Wrong order of absolute refractive indices is given.... but it was solved by me as given in question....
So reqested to check accordingly...

Class 10 student