cbse board

Consumer complaints and reviews about cbse board

Gurmukh Singh

Mar 19, 2016

Mathematics( X Exam)

Respested Sir/Madam
I write this complaint due to tough question paper of MATHS, of 10th class(2016). The Question paper of this year was very tough as comparison to previous years.The Question paper was too lengthy that me & most of students of my class Couldn't complete their paper. Their were many questions those i couldn't done due to time consuming question paper. So i request for lenient marking because these marks are very important for my life.
Your Sincerely..
vijayarevathi

Mar 16, 2016

toughness of CBSE maths paper 2016

Respected sir/madam
My son studies in class 12 in kV.by seeing the maths paper we were shocked. He is the top scorer of the school .his aim was to get rank one in school. But maths paper ruined his dream.this paper was not like a class 12 maths paper but was like a Bsc 2nd year paper. Questions of IIT exam also came in this paper. People even say the questions were from some private books. Then why do you prescribe ncert books. How will the poor students afford such books. Moreover we suffered a lot during the rain here in Chennai for two months. But this paper gave us more pain than the sufferings due to rain.
Parents like us are more dependent on our children. Even after lot of pain we provide them education and want our children to excel. Hoping that they will have a bright future we joined them to CBSE but you have put a large obstacle in their future.
Please do take necessary action as fast as possible.
bahahha

Mar 16, 2016

CBSE MATHEMATICS EXAMINATION 2016

First of all,I would like to ask what CBSE thinks of itself.? Do you people think that examination is a time for you to show off your depth of knowledge? Examination must be a time to test children's capabilities and their knowledge. If you design a question paper according to your wish,then why should you provide something called "SYLLABUS"? Do you think we people are fools? If you cannot ask a atleast 80% of questions from the textbooks , then why should you provide us with 2 volumes of big textbooks? Its high time we people will ask our juniors to change their board to any state syllabus.
Rahul_

Mar 15, 2016

Difficult maths exam

I thought that cbse was one of the best boards. But after writing the exam,i came to know that cbse has no concern for the future of lacs of students. Especially the maths exam was very much tough and had about 50% of HOTS questions and was also very lengthy. This ruined my career along with many students. So i think cbse will take some steps in the favour of students and will give grace marks to the students along with lineant checking.
soumya srivastava15

Mar 15, 2016

lengthy maths paper 2016

March 15,2016

The Chairman
CBSE ,New Delhi.

Subject :Expressing anguish over the lengthy Mathematics question paper.

This is with reference to the Mathematics question paper 2016.I am a student of class XII of DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL, SAHIBABAD. The question paper that came in the exam was not too difficult but was lengthy .Inspite of working very hard for the entire year,I was not able to complete my paper on time.I got 95 marks in my pre-board exam and was pretty sure of getting a 100 in Mathematics and was highly passionate for it.A majority of students who had been performing good in the subject were not able to complete it on time and it is a very big shock for all of us,probably the biggest one till now. Last year in 2015 examination, we heard a lot about the maths paper but I found that paper not as lengthy as ours.For the board and the teachers,it is a very casual matter but for us it’s just once in life and to get a good percentage in board examination is every student’s dream.The system is such that a student who works hard is left only with some lectures on luck and destiny and sometimes the ones who do not even know about the subject properly,score a good percentage.We are provided with 3 hours of time for each paper,but all the formalities are done during that time only ,even on taking a second answersheet we have to go through a lot of formalities,which takes a lot of time and increases the anxiety level.I felt the shortage of time due to these formalities in the previous exams also but I am complaining only in this because for maths time is very important and I am highly stressed due to this.I request you to kindly consider the case and think for the re- exam. The reputation of board is getting questioned as a lot of cheating also happens at the centers and no one is bothered for that. Will those three hours decide our intelligence or limit our future or kill our dreams? This is a question mark on the reputation of board and the education system in our country. Kindly look into the matter as a lot of hardwork demands a great success.
Yours truly
SOUMYA SRIVASTAVA
ARai

maths tough exam 2016 class 12

yesterday I wrote maths exam.my paper set was 3.I thought that this time paper would come accordingly to format. this time the paper was more difficult than earlier ones. it was harder and lengthy too. many students got problem in completing the paper.

how to get admission in b com honours? I really don't know...I have thought to go for b com honours but in all other subjects I would get above 90% marks bt maths would take my overall percentage down..

why the cbse post the sample papers and all that fish if it is of no use...everyone advised us to go through the ncert as half of the paper comes from ncert bt this time cbse ruined all this..

cbse has ruined the morale of students..paper should be checked leniently...students should be provided grace marks as well as bonus marks also...I request cbse to take some steps regarding this as this as this is the question of our future..please please please get some useful step in this.

with hope towards cbse
Anjali
Hajira

CBSE MATHEMATICS 2016

This year's mathematics paper was horrible. I had a dream of becoming an engineer. Every engineering college requires above 50 marks in maths. This year's paper might have shattered all those dreams of all the ones who wanted to accomplish engineering.

The paper was lengthy and most of the questions were out of the main NCERT book. Everyone advised us to refer and clear the NCERT queestions.

The board should be very lenient in correcting this paper especially. It's a request from all the board students. Our competition with the state board is very high this year as their syllabus is comparitively easier.

It would do us good if the board informs our juniors beforehand. We wouldn't want this to happen to another batch of students
Shrreeya

MATH PAPER 2016

Today, I wrote the CBSE math exam, and I was surprised by the drastic increase in the level of difficulty. After the outrage cause by students dude to the same paper last year one would expect the paper to be o the same level, if not easier. CBSE never fails to surprise.

If this is a nasty antic by the Board to indicate an improvement in the educational standards to the future test takers, this is not the right way. By surprising us after a year's preparation for this very day, which is considered to be one of the most important exam a student writes is proving nothing other than that test setters get joy from students' anxiety.

Congratulations, CBSE; not only do students want to go on a frenzy of protests and outbursts against you, but also are petrified about results day and their future.

We students would urge the correctors at least to be considerate and correct the paper leniently after that nightmare of a paper.

Moments like these make us regret picking this "prestigious" stream of education.
Get it together, CBSE. Not done.

Mar 8, 2016

CCE DATA CLASS-9TH & 10TH 2015-16

ON CBSE SITE IN CCE DATA PORTAL WHEN WE UPLOAD MARKS FILE THERE IS NOT ANY TERM DATA SHOW THERE BUT EXCEL SHEET OF ASL & GRADE DATA IS DOWNLOAD ALREADY PLS SUGGEST WHEN WE CAN DO IN THIS SITUTATION AND GAVE ANY CONTACT NO .

Mar 8, 2016

CCE DATA CLASS-9TH & 10TH

NO ANY CONTACT NUMBER IN CCE DATA REGARDING QUERY AND FACE ANY PROBLEM WHERE WE ARE CONTACT
hohohohahaha029

Dec 5, 2015

Teacher

My School teacher Malu ma'am is falsely accusing the students to give them punishment and if someone objects her she cuts marks in our co-scholastic area. I am in 9th class and for me every little thing matters. Please look into the matter.

-St. Paul's Sr. Sec. School student ( Anonymous)
ankitporwal942

Oct 13, 2015

regarding correction in marksheet

my name is ankit porwal . i have passed class 12 from cbse board in 2012-2013 . in my marksheet and migration my parents name exchanges so how could i make the correction please help........ as fast as possible as in my college scholarship will not come due to this discrepancy......
m. no 7417830706
email.
seeking to get help soon..
please tell the procedure or tell the person name who can help me
Anez Rm

Oct 11, 2015

forcing to write retest

I am studying in class X in perfect english school,edakkad.The management of the school is forcing to write retest for sa 1 exam even many of us passed.please contact with the school and tell them not to conduct retest for the passed students.
Ph of school: +91-497 2833280,3293280
email:[email protected]
naman2006

Oct 10, 2015

ignorance of CBSE School

Sir/Madam,

My daughter ' Saumya Mishra' is studying in class 8 in Doon Valley Public School. I want to change her name as' Anjali Mishra'. School is not helping me . What is the procedure for change the name ?
waiting for your reply.

Best Regards

Satya prakash mishra
Mob. no.8894498851
Chandradhar

Oct 5, 2015

science

to complain about taking re examination fine charge RS.500 fail in per subject from fail students in our school
Sahibjot Singh

Aug 25, 2015

I am too much depressed now.I am regularly bullied by some students

Respected sir/Madam
I am a student of Guru Nanak International Public school, I-Block,BRS Nagar. I am student of tenth class. In my class there are four students that are totally bullies. And not even this, they are made the monitors of class. All four will talk Continuously but when we would say even a word, they would slap us.I am totally feed up of this, I cannot even focus on my studies. I have also told my class teacher about this many times but even she wouldn't take any action. Yesterday Afternoon, I was even going to do suicide but my mom stopped me. Please take an action against them. Please. I cry everyday because of them. You won't believe but they also take drugs.
My email- [email protected]
kanwal nain

Aug 18, 2015

no use of labs for practical and abusive teachers.

This complaint is about KC GURUKUL PUBLIC SCHOOL UDHAMPUR.They dont use pracrical labs
.This year we(students) have not done even one practical.If complain to teachers they punish us and abuse us.science stream of 11 and 12th.
SUSHANT PANDEY

Aug 17, 2015

physical punishment and abusive talk

I AM STUDENT OF STD. 12 FROM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL BSEB,PATNA.MY CLASS TEACHER PUNISH VERY BADLY AND ALSO ABUSE TO ALL STUDENT .
DUE TO THIS I AM NOT ABLE TO FOCUS ON STUDY SINCERELY.
PLEASE HELP
AjayNigam95

Jun 20, 2015

Rude Behavior of CBSE helpline Allahabad

I have called CBSE helpline(Allahabad) regarding my transfer Certificates And Character Certificate As I was unknown of the fact that these Certificate Will not be Given by CBSE but When I called Cbse helpline the Person who was talking to Me was Talking Very Rudely. His Language Was enough to Insult Someone.
I just want to say either Don't recruit such Type Of Guys In cbse or Close your helpline number.

Ajay Nigam
ritu raz

Jun 2, 2015

mathmetics

Sir i have problem in my maths result please recheck my maths copie . my name is rajiv ranjan my roll no. Is 6124790 thank you.....

Mob no 9434458692
ritu raz

Jun 2, 2015

mathematics

Sir i have seen some results of other students they have also got same in fa and Sa like me eg. Fa b1-Sa E1 but they have got different GP and total of that fa and sa . i have got only 4GP but they have got 5 and 6 how it is possible?????? Sir i requiest you to please re-check my maths copie please sir please .

My name is Rajiv Ranjan , My roll no. Is 6124790 and my DOB is 15/04/1999. Centre DAV public school hcl/rnp

My email - [email protected],[email protected]
Mob. No. 9434458692,9800829281 iam waitig for your rply ..
Thank you .........
potterhead

May 27, 2015

cbse 10th results

dear cbse
i am tired of waiting for my 10th results pls will u give me the right information about the results .why are you delaying the results and repeatedly postponing the dates, please give us a proper announcement about the results and also declare the result date soon.....
kajol jayant

May 11, 2015

tortured & humiliated by teacher

I m a student of class 10 th in GD public sr. sec. school I have been brutally beaten by my teacher & even he humiliated me without any reason pls help me in this regard
Petta Chiranjeevi Sharma

Application no: 50165813
Date of Birth: 23/09/1997
Date of Examination: 10 April, 2015

Respected Sir/ Madam,
I have appeared for the JEE Mains (online) Examination - Paper I on 10th April, 2015.As per the answer key issued ,i scored 82 marks .According to the results posted on the CBSE Site (www.cbse.nic,in) dated 27th April, 2015, it shows that I have received a score of only 67marks.(phy-23 marks, chemistry-18marks and maths-26marks).According to the key provided in jeemain.nic.in ,i scored 41 marks in maths. I hope there is a mistake in evaluation in OMR sheet.
I kindly request the concerned officials to look into this matter and do the needful.

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely,
PETTA ABHISHEK.
Father:PETTA CHIRANJEEVI SHARMA.
Mother:PETTA NAGA RATNAM.
rghvchaturvedi

Apr 18, 2015

level of CBSE board paper

Okay so first of all our physics exam can not be declared easy corresponding to which we thought we'll cover up in maths..which was soo lengthy...also tough..and then came the physical exam..in which some of the questions were out of course. What is this going on .? ..
This injustice should be considered while checking our papers and bonus marks in maths n physical should be awarded along with lenient checking in all of them . That will probably save our future thanku .