cbse board

Consumer complaints and reviews about cbse board

ankit agrawal902

Apr 11, 2013

reconduct class 12 maths exam

sir dis year maths paper was very tough,and difficulty level was very frm our expectations. Sir i dont say dat u all do lineant marking or award marks just reconduct exam as that was a career decider paper before exam i was hoping for 90+ bt now around 60.so its our request sir plz help us out,dont destroy our futures.
Faiza khan

Mar 23, 2013

Difficult accounts n maths board paper 2013

2013 cbse board class 12 accountancy n maths paper was very difficult ..these paper were not for average students..difficulty level was tooo high in accounts paper set three question no.22 was Bcom standard n maths also a hard n error in paper .calculation in both paper lengthy .this effect the whole percentage n few set in Delhi was so easy .this is not fair .all papers should be balanced .please do liniant marking ..thank u..
sjo

Mar 11, 2013

Punishment to a student

My child (Abel)has been severely punished by 2 teachers of a school(Believers
Church Residential School,St Thomas Nagar ,Kuttappuzha,Thiruvalla,Kerala). Due to that he is
suffering with hicupps and lot of mental problems and is under treatment.
Parents went to school principle to inquire into the incident.But they
rejected it and all teachers are about to beat the parents. Now they are
denying education for my child since last 5 months and told us to take TC.
Management having power due to their money.Since last 5 months he is not attending
school due to their denial of education..teachers usually illtreat students even from LKG classes( telling studenrts that they wont send them back to home. Standing for a lot of time outside the class).Physical education teacher usually beat the students with stick. But there is no PTA or anyother body to complaint about the punishment.Parents really scared to complaint against them because at the same moment they will tell the parents to take TC.

Please help us  so that the child won't loose a valuable year of his life
Noble George Oommen

Kerala
E-mail [email protected]

Jun 8, 2011

CBSE Maths marks less awarded

Yes the Maths paper valuation has to be looked at. Many students especially from Hyderabad have got failed in Maths. My understanding is that the valuer may not given marks if the answer was wrong. The marks should awarded based steps to the answer. If the marks were awarded based on Answer it is totally wrong. The valuer has to to look into the steps to the Answer.
This is a very serious which the Board has to look into it and see that paper are revalued once again or pass marks are given to the failed students before it is too late.

Sakshi
vikram vig

Jan 18, 2013

in the CBSE site and in +1 syllabus there is visit to mall but our school had not taken us to any outside visit

our school had not taken us to any outside visit. and on that visit there was a project and our school had given it. and without visiting we dont know anything about that project. so please give our school orders to reject the project or take us to a outside visit.

SHIVALIK PUBLIC SCHOOL
RAFEEQ

Dec 3, 2012

about miss behave

dear mam/sir
Am the parent of one student studying in sir sayed english meduim school thrissur.in that school one school master has raped a student by went to a one day tour.that master has arested.but in that tour 6 teachers are gone for the tour for the careing for the students.they want to answer for this crime.but managment was didnt take any action for this teachers.we want a answer for this crim how its happend, principal also supporting he also not answering. plzz take a action aginest for this .thank u

SCHOOL DETAIL
SIR SYED ENGLISH SCHOOL
AFFILIATED NO.930150
PUTHUMANASSERY ,PO.PAVARATTY
PIN 680507
PHONE04872644614
crystal shah

Sep 12, 2012

incompletion of course and not have got the syalllabus of 9th yet.

respected sir,
we are very disappointed and tensed to tell you that we the students of bonnie foi co ed school,bhopal have not got the syllabus yet.even the teachers of our school were not aware of the syllabus. hardly a week is left for our sa1 and chapter-10 gravitation,science have not been started till now.and other subjects like english and maths we are getting the assingments when our exams are near.please do help us this is a kind request.
thanking you,
students of bonnie foi co ed school
class 9th
crystal shah

Sep 12, 2012

incompletion of course and not have got the syalllabus of 9th yet.

respected sir
we are the students of 9th ,bhopal,bonnie foi co ed school.we are the students of 9th and we have not got the syllabus yet.even the teachers of our school,(science department ).we have 1 week left for sa1 and chapter-10 gravitation of science is not completed yet,they are not at all paying attention towards our course and in other subjects like maths and english also we are getting the assingment when a week is left for sa1.we are very tensed .please help us this is our kind request.
ssuman

Aug 7, 2012

Lost my class 12 registration card

Sir,i have lost my class 12 registrations card.. I have passed my 12 exam in 2012, so can you please send me a copy of my registrations card please sir it is very important for me now...

SUMAN SARKAR
ROLL NO 6619717
Email id : [email protected]

Jun 29, 2012

mark

instead 100 mark in FA4 the school entering 10 so i get B1 grade in science ,what i will do
tanya bhatia

Jun 11, 2012

maths

we are commmerce+maths students me and my freinds got very good marks in other 4 subject and we failed in maths so i request cbse to give us atleast grace marks and pass us in revaluation we dont deserve such bad marks in maths exam....... please do something this month we have cpt exam but because of our result of cpt may effect so please do something
PiyushRanjan

Jun 4, 2012

A School is taking money for giving marks in C.B.SE 10th

The Name Of School is "The Earth Public School",Affiliation No. is "330162" and School No. is "50074".
This school takes money for giving marks if any student does not give money and wants to take marks on his/her merit then school staffs and director also torchour (punish) that student and does not give proper marks to that student.

So, Sir. please take proper action against this school.
ayan

May 23, 2012

accountancy

to
cbse

this year accounts paper was very very tough and lengthy for us.....all d commerce students are vry much afraid........ i hope cbse wil du easy nd linient checking.....
nagapraveen

May 6, 2012

maths 2012

i wrote cbse maths 2012 recently,paper was tough.i will get full marks only for 2 six marks,2 four marks and 5 one marks.but i attended all the other questions but mistakes.will i pass?
samikshya dash

Mar 26, 2012

maths paper

Maths is a tough subject for me proved in the cbse 2012 board exams... I got much higher marks in preboards but this time im shattered... Can any1 say me whether cbse passes the students who get 23-24 marks in boards??

Jun 11, 2011

CBSE 12th class 2011, maths revulation

Many students in Hyderabad have been awarded less marks in maths.
Students who have got very good percentage of marks in other 4 subjects, we have been awarded less marks in Maths.
In some schools about 20 students have got detained as they been awarded less marks in Maths.Few students have even been awarded with 5 marks.Maths is a scoring subject where no one expects such low marks. We were expecting high marks but were upset with the marks awarded.Parents have got shocked with marks and complained to the school authorities about that marks.The school authorities have informed us that they have taken up the matter with CBSE board. Students have doubt that marks were awarded if the answers were correct. Marks should be be awarded based on workings & steps .Further no information has been received as on date from CBSE Board.

We now request the Board to look into the matter and see that maths paper is valued once again or grace marks awarded for the failed student immediately so an to enable to join professional course

Monica
User191403

Jun 5, 2011

CBSE Maths marks less awarded

The results of CBSE 12 class 2011 which was announced was fair in Hyderabad. Students who got detained were those who got failed in either Maths or physics.
Students were very confident that even though the papers were touch they were expecting high percentage of marks. In some schools 10 to 15 students got detained

as they were awarded less marks in Maths and few students got less than 10 marks. More than 250 to 300 student have been awarded less marks.Further Maths is a

subject where students score high percentage of marks. Parents feel that the marks given for Math’s & Physics was very low. Many parents complained this is the first

time that students have been awarded such low marks and got failed either in Maths or Physics. This is a very serious issue which is being addressed. Students are upset and worried that they will not bee allowed to any professional courses.

Now request the CBSE Baord to see that poor students who failed in either Math & Physics papers are given a chance for re correction of paper in front of the parents immediately .

From
Rajshekar

Jun 5, 2011

XII class 2011 Maths paper poor valuationq

I want to bring about CBSE XII class maths marks awarded for Hyderabad.
My son has been awarded less marks in Maths.He has got very good marks in other 5 subjects. He is very good at studies Further many of his colleges have also failed in only Maths..All the students feel that there is a problem in the correction of maths paper. This has deprived by son of going for the next course.
I now request the Board to have a thorough investigation & see that the maths paper is revalued immediately before it becomes too late.

Hanumanth Rao

Mar 8, 2011

cbse mark list

lost 10th mark sheet
Dear sir/mam

I have lost my cbse 10th marksheet. I had passed my 10th in 2009 from qis public shool,ongole ,apCan you please mail to me duplicate copy of my mark list.
or any procedure to get my marksheet back.

thanx and regards