cbse board

Consumer complaints and reviews about cbse board

Vaishnavi Agarwal

Mar 19, 2018

Science

This is with reference to the wrong question that has been printed in science paper sub code 086 set 1 ques .no.7 (Or).In the question the ph of salt is given 14 .Now the ph of NaHCo3 is 8.3 ,it is not a salt it is a base and used for making spongy cakes .Students got confused and identified the salt to be NaCl which is made from NaOH having ph 14 .I request u to give marks for all the answers that has been written by a student .It's ur carelessness then why should we suffer .Provide full "3 "marks for that question to all.I hope the action to be taken at the earliest.
Uttam Singh Pilibhit

May 29, 2017

Dissatisfaction with CBSE board exam results

Dissatisfaction with CBSE board exam results

I am not satisfied with my marks in all the subjects. I think there may be some error in totalling or checking the answer sheet because i got 9.8 CGPA in 10th class & througout in toppers list (securing more than 90%) of my college in 11th class and pre-board exams of 12th class, so how could i get average marks in 12th board exams. hence, i request you to recheck my answer sheets otherwise my career will destroy.

Name: Nitin Singh

Roll no. 5702019

School no. 08842

Center No. 5226
Roydon Pereira

Jan 28, 2017

insufficient time for preparation

Sir/Madam .We the students of class XII computer science (science stream) of St.Joseph's school are really upset with the class XII board exam dates. The computer science(083) paper is on 27th of march, just two days after chemistry(043) exam which is on 25th.. It is just impossible to prepare for the exam within a day. There is a plenty of cyllabus.There are 2 volumes of book. The exam center is also 45 kms away. So on behalf of all the computer students I request u to please. please change the exam date. I would be grateful to u for the same.