CBSE Class 12 board exams

e marks upto 15 marks.
Riana99

May 26, 2017

Cbse

Its not about whether to keep the moderation policy or not, thing is that they should have told us in well advance so that our preparation could be high... But the news of scraping the moderation policy was known only after the exams were over...
Sana koyappathoduka

May 23, 2017

CBSE should provide Grace mark

Respected Teachers
Our Physics exams was very tough and tricky and cbse announced of discontinuing moderate correction if this comes true means a lot of children's life and their future would badly effect I thereby humbly request cbse to rethink the decision

May 18, 2017

Accountancy

Accountancy paper was very tough this year. The questions were very tricky. Sample papers issued by your website was very different. We studied according to that but the board paper was very tough. Nobody could solve the whole paper at the given time. Some questions were out of syllabus also. Please award grace marks as we will suffer. Our position will go down because of this error. Children will not be able to get admission in good colleges. Kindly pay attention to this.
Istpreet kaur

May 12, 2017

Please don't spoil the future of the children

Dear sir/mam

The day when physics exam 2017 was held,even the experts in physics said that the questions were really very tough and grace should be given. This is not the demand of a single child but all of them who don't want their future to be spoiled. Knowing that the papers this year were tough then why this rule is being passed this year only. Why you want to be a reason of suicide of children and trying to spoil their future. Don't forget that class 12 marks are most important for a child in his future so please it's my humble request that don't pass the rule this year.
Mayank tuteja01

May 11, 2017

Its all about our future must get grace marking

Dear sir/maam
This is to inform you that i have been appeared for the 12th board examination this year as per your announcement made by cbse .. we got to know that you have closed the policy of grace marking or policy of moderation has been closed .. this would make many good student in difficuilty as they will get demotivated towards there path as grace marking would gave us relive as there can be error in checking process as there can be a small mistake did by the paper checker .. i am not specifying the subejects to be graced marked but till we should geet allover 15 marks grace marking i hope u would understand what i am saying as its the question of childrens future at least science student as they have to give their focus on both entrace and board also.. we all will get some relife ... thanks for reading
Crystal roy

May 10, 2017

Please do grace marking

Sir it is my humble request please provide grace marks in physics as the difficulty level was very high.
Please apply your Scraping the moderation policy from next year. You should at least give a chance to students to improve their weak subject.
This year students are not ready for such new policies.
It is my kind request to cbse department that either u please do lenient checking and provide grace marks or please reconduct physics exam.
Sir this is not fair for pcb stream student because approximately​ 45% of pcb students find difficulty in physics. They are hoping for good marks sir.
If the percentage will be reduced then students will become depressed and more the depression more the number of suicide case will increase.
Sir even i m a pcb students my parents are expecting good percentage from me and if I'll not be able to fullfil their expectations then I'll loose hope. There are many students like me who are not very good in studies but have worked hard atleast to fullfil our parents expectations.
Sir please consider my request checking should be lenient and grace marks should be provided.
Muhammed wafi

May 10, 2017

Regarding grace mark

Respected sir

Please don't abandon grace mark.
If you want to abandon it abandon it next year. Please please please please
It's a request from us.
rtghhj

May 9, 2017

Grace Marks For Maths and Physics

please give grace marks cbse you dont know how easily you are playing with the life of your children.So many students are underdepression after hearing the news of not giving grace marks atleast pass everybody as far as it is possible and also give extra marks to average students.
amina neha shiraz

May 8, 2017

strict marking scheme

please do not abandon the grace marks or lenient checking of cbse paper 2017.If such changes are there it should have been informed before the conduct of the exams so that the students can be well prepared.Please DO NOT SPOIL THE FUTURE OF THE STUDENTS.The hard papers should be given lenient marks.
Abhinav.blaize001

May 7, 2017

Grace Marks And Easy Checking

D E A R' T E A C H E R S

*My humble😞 request to you .please cheak all the copies in linient way and give grace marks because the papers of CBSE 2017 was very tough and hard for the average student . If you not give grace and linient cheaking . The student hope were distroy and they get disappointed and no student will rejoin the future . So kindly pass all the student* :(
Kamal punera

May 6, 2017

CHEMISTRY and PHYSICS

RESPECTED ,sir
I am average student and the paper was very tough for average student so plz check copy in easy way
THANKU
shakshi1212

May 5, 2017

MATHS AND PHYSICS

Respected sir ,
its literally sad to know that CBSE is going against moderation scheme of checking even after the paper was so difficult that being a good student i left 15-20 marks question in each of the subject(physics and maths).you should show sympathy and wait for next year to implement the law as this year both the paper were tricky,lengthy and there was also change in pattern.please don't be a reason of suicide ,and now a days competition is also being very hard and you are all just playing with our life by implementing so many changes in the same year . This is literally shameful
Karan jethi

v@sudh@

May 3, 2017

accountancy

sir/maam
As I got to know that there will be no lenient checking , no grace marks will be given to the students. the result will soon be announced , pls sir/mam kindly provide us some grace marks as the accountancy paper was really tough , so that we could get good result for admission in collage .
kindly think about our future.
gm13

May 2, 2017

cbse class 12 exam

please dnt take off grace marks. as it is we have a tough paper. taking off grace marks is increasing the pressure on the students and making them go into depression. also please consider liberal corrections for physics , math and chemistry paper. seeing that all students get sets off different difficulty levels...its really unfair... we are not getting a fair chance against other syllabus students.. please be more lenient..
Khambar

Apr 25, 2017

Accountancy

Accountancy paper march 29th was very lengthy and tough . Majority of the quesions were journals and no comparitive and common size statement was given. We demand grace marks and we had also read the last 5 yrs board papers and it was not at all matching. I am shocked and dissapointed to see such quesion paper
PriyanshiGarg

Apr 21, 2017

Accountancy 2017

The paper was very tough. The paper should have been set keeping in mind all set of students. Only a section of students found it easy, everyone else left in tears. The pattern was not followed. For good scores we were asked by our teachers to solve previous year board papers and sample papers. But it really didn't help. Whats the use of uploading sample paper when the pattern in it is not to be followed? Definitely some grace marks should be awarded otherwise half of the students will be discouraged.
Kritika Baskar

Apr 21, 2017

Biology papet

I have written my biology examination on 5 April 2017. The outside Delhi region was difficult, tricky as compared to Delhi region and set 3 was quite horrible as compared to other sets. There is described u among the sets. So I request for lenient correction as well as chemistry question paper in outside Delhi region was tricky and difficult. Please look to it
Asheya

Apr 17, 2017

Maths

Respected Sir/Mam
Maths paper was very difficult & lengthy for an average student. I'm very depressed. Please Sir/Mam Please give the grace marking & leniency checking to pass the student.
SIR/MAM PLEASE GIVE GRACE MARKS.
kusum chundawat

Apr 14, 2017

grace marks and easy checking

Sir / mam
This year acc paper was really very tough and i was just shocked when i saw the paper as no qstion form ratio and comparative was there. I thought i will be passed for sure if they were there but no they weren't.. :( i am so afraid that whether I'll be pass or not. My acc is really bad otherwise all subjcts are good.. Sir plzz kindly pass all the students othrwise we will not be able to take admsn in good colleges and all the efforts will be in vain. Plzzz :'(
Deep Basu

Apr 8, 2017

Im from kv1 kkd

Accountancy paper was realy very hard and leanthy
Some questions are out of syllables plz do something
I think i gonna be fail 😢😭
Anushka tyagi

Apr 7, 2017

Accountancy

The paper was very lengthy and the blue print and sample paper provided by cbse were totally opposite from the paper cbse said debentures will come of 7 marks and it came of 16 marks also there was no question of comparative common size. How is it possible and whole paper was filled with journal entries. It is not possible for an average or even an above average student to complete that paper in 3 hours therefore i would request cbse to give bonus marks and do grace checking.
sunita.jain@nic.in

Mar 31, 2017

Accountancy

According to my daughter and her friends Accountancy paper of class 12 board 2017 was very hard lengthy. This is not the view of my daughter and her friends alone but all the students. I spoke to at least 10-12 students who came out from examination center all students were very disappointed and complained that paper was very lengthy and hard. It will effect their results negatively.

As per the average students it will be difficult for them to even get passing marks. All the students were with tears in their eyes.None of them was satisfied . This feed back is from students of two different schools having same examination center. I am giving this feedback on the basis of my conversion with these students and feedback from my daughter and her friends.

So I request the board to get the feedback from the teachers about the level of paper and if found difficult and lengthy then be liberal while checking the paper. This score will effect their entire carrier.
sunita.jain@nic.in

Mar 31, 2017

Accountancy

According to my daughter and her friends Accountancy paper of class 12 board 2017 very hard lengthy. This is not the view of my daughter and her friends alone but all the students. I spoke to at least 10-12 students who came out from examination center all students were very disappointed and complained that paper was very lengthy and hard. It will effect their results negatively.