CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

Nikita Agarwal

English Economics

I sincerely request you to re check my paper as I got lesser marks than that of my expectation.

Nikita Agarwal

Roll no :- 626994
School code :- 08492
Chitranshu657

Request for rechecking

Respected sir/madam

I am not satisfied with physical education and English results. I got higher marks in pcm .
As I want my same copies to be rechecked .
Kindly oblige me.

Roll no. 2618541

School code. 031
Chitranshu657

Request for rechecking

Respected sir/madam

As I want my same copies to be rechecked .
Kindly oblige me.
Jayshankar paswan

physics

Dear Sir/ma'am
I sincerely request you to recheck my physics copy as I really got very less marks than expected. I am shocked after seeing result.so plzzz plzzz plzzz!!!!!!! recheck my physics copy.
Roll no.- 7644367
School Code_08083
ankushghosh21@gmail.com

RECHECK MATHS AND ENGLISH PAPER

Honourable sir/mam

My scores in maths and english papers are too low. I ve heard that this year cbse will do lenient checking for maths but on seeing my marks I felt that lenient marking was out of question ...I got even lesser than i expected in maths and english.
So I want my these two copies to be rechecked.
My cbse roll no. is 6633806 and school code is 08413
paritosh sharma 2

English

Respected SIR/MAM

its a kind request to u... that marks i scored in English was less than my expectations..i.e.52.
however i am expecting 90+ marks. at the time of pre boards in my school, i always score more than 90.
pls.pls.pls . RECHECK my paper..... because it affects my whole future...

Roll no-5858245
School Code- 54356
Sam khare

Rechecking of English Copy and Maths CBSE

Sir,today cbse declaired 12 results the marks were actually not expected .
I got only a score of 71 in English wiich is seriously just weird and unexpected.I expected above 80+ in the English.
Same as in maths i just got a score of 61. Which was also unexpected. I expected above 85+ .So, howcome this possible,i am not able to know.
Kindly look into it for sake of my future.It's a humble request to you.

Roll no.- 5670501
School no.- 54350
Name- Saumya Khare

Sir/madam,

It's a humble request from my side that my ENGLISH, HINDI, MATHS and PHYSICS paper's marking came as a shock for me and if it's possible i would like it to be rechecked.i'm sure that i could have atleast gotten 20-22 marks more than what i've got.this year has already been such a disaster with all the leaks please don't make it more hard for us.

ROLL NO:5644009
SCHOOL CODE:08971

your sincerely,
Rahul kumar

rechecking

I have got much less marks than I was expecting.
I am one of the good student in my class. Today I saw my cbse 12 result and it was very unexpected.
Please recheck my copies of HINDI, MATHS, PHYSICS, ENGLISH
Roll no. 5644009
Center no. 08971
jainpriya

maths physics and english

Sir I request you the rechech my copies of maths physics and English because I have not expected these marks the all should be in 80"s I am very much sure about that so plz I got very good marks in physical and chemistry so plzzzz I request u to do that

low marks

I have got much less marks than I was expecting.
I belongs to poor family, sir please recheck my copies of hindi, maths, english, and physics
Roll no. 5644009
Center no. 08971
Sayan Kumar Das

Request for Physics, Chemistry and Maths recheck

I have got very poor marks in chemistry which I believe is completely rubbish. I am also not satisfied with my maths and physics marks. My exams have gone really well and I expect atleast 90+ in these subjects. I want to challenge the marks I have received in physics, chemistry and maths. Plz help me by telling the correct procedure ASAP.

Sayan Kumar Das
Roll no.- 7647857
School code-08015
AmanSri

Rechecking of Maths, Physics, Chemistry

I got less marks as i have written in CBSE exam
In Physics, maths, chemistry, i want the get my naswer sheet to be recheck
Roll no - 5860418
School no - 09025

Aman
suvendu panigrahi

chemistry and mathq

Please recheck my chemistry and maths paper.I am sure to get 15 marks more in chemistry.There is surely a problem with chemistry because everyone got less marks than expected.
sutapasaha

review paper chemistry cbse xii 2016

i want to review my chemistry paper review my no is not correct of this result in my so i want to review this paper please guide me what

about system this mater my school name SR Ser Sec public school , Kota rajasthan

my name ; JAYSHREE SAHA

MY Roll No : 1656510

My School No : 16309

MY MOBILE NO : 09874266900
suvendu panigrahi

chemistry and mathematics

Sir I would like to have my chemistry and mathematics papers rechecked. When will the facility open
Naman_jain

Maths and economics

I was expecting scores of 90 and 75 in economics and maths respectively.I would like my paper to be rechecked as I feel there is some big error.Please do the needful.

Rollno-4606542
School code-07044
Divyansh_singh

Re-checking

DEAR sir/madam,
my name is DIVYANSH SINGH s/o DHARMENDRA SINGH r/o saurikh-kannuj . i am regular scholar of school INDIRA MEM SNR SEC PUB SCHOOL sirsaganj . my roll no is :-5632577 nd school code is:- 09146 sir i want to see my copy of mathematics,physics and chemistry . sir i have done well in my board exams but after seeing my result of class 12th i m shocked . i wont believe my these marks . so this is my humble requst that u all pl do something . and the most imp. is i want to SEE MY RELATED SUBJECT BOARD COPIES . so plz provide me my copies. IF there is any other procesure plz provide me the information abt it.
THANKING YOU

mail adress;-thakurdharmendrapalsingh@gmail.com
mobile no:-9838985230
Plz advice me as soon as possible
Nalin blaze

Paper recheck

Sir/madam,

It's a humble request from my side that my chemistry paper's marking came as a shock for me and if it's possible i would like it to be rechecked.i'm sure that i could have atleast gotten 10-12 marks more than what i've got.this year has already been such a disaster with all the leaks please don't make it more hard for us.

ROLL NO:7672135
SCHOOL CODE:08108

your sincerely,
Nalin kumar
Tushar madra

Maths and chemistry

Sir i have got very poor checking in maths and chemistry iam sure that I will not get much poor marks in this subject.plz rechecking my answer sheets.

Your's faithfully
Tushar madhra
My roll number-5874741
Saurodipto

Mathematics & Chrmistry

I am surprised to see my marks in CBSE 2016 result published on date in the above subjects which is unexpected & unneliaveable this will ruin my carrier for future studies . It is much, much less than my expectation . I am sure that something has gone wrong during checking of the paper ( Maths & Chem ).

I most humbly request you to please look into the matter & arrange to recheck my above papers , I am sanguine that my marks will be enhanced and which Will behelpfull for me to get better chance to built my carrier.
My School code is : 56029.
Roll no. 6627543.
Sir it is the question of a needy student's carrier and hope of lower middle class parents, Sir once again I reques you to please arrange for rechecking of my papers.

My humble regards
Saurodipto Mukherjee.
9007008992.
mani kant jha

rechecking maths paper

Sir, i got unexpected marks in maths. I solved most of the questions . So how i have given this much of worst marks . I got good marks in all the subjects except maths. So kindly recheck my maths paper . I will remain always thankfull to you. Roll no. 7601092 school code :08212
rickyrox

chemistry recheck request

i kindly request you to recheck and reevaluate my chemistry paper of class 12 boards 2016. I am definite to get above 90s where as i have got something really less than the expectation and it really shocked me as i am sure enough to stand with my answers.
kindly sir please check it. Its the matter of my future.
my roll no.- 7630704
school code - 08047

thanking you!
looking forward to a positive response.
YOUR SINCERELY
STUDENT
rohitsharma

rechecking

SIR I HAVE GOT VERY VERY POOR MARKS IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION,CHEMISTRY, ALSO IN ENGLISH.IAM SURE THAT I WILL NOT GET THAT MUCH POOR MARKS IN THIS ALL SUBJECTS THEIR IS SOME MISTAKES IN CORRECTIONS .PLEASE REVIEW MY PAPER AS IT MY FUTURE QUESTION. YOURS FAITHFULLY Rohit Sharma
....MY ROLL NUMBER-2744708
school code-23045
Sayani sadhukhan

English

Sir/Ma'am,

I sincerely request you to re-check my English paper as I got lesser marks than my expectation. I got 65 in English,which is not at all expected as I'm confident that my exam was not so bad to get less than 80-85%.Due to which my overall percentage is getting affected. I think there has been some mistake during checking as i know I'm not a low scorer in this subject..

Looking forward to a helping review.

My roll no. Is 6617738