CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

Aayushman Shandilya

Grace marks in mathematics

Please give me grace marks in re evaluation because as said by cbse that they will give grace marks this year, I have not got grace marks in my maths paper! Why cbse!! I just got 13 marks!! My future is in your hands cbse. Please protect it and please provide me the details about how to give paper for re evaluation. I have bought the form and I dont know what to do next. Please...... Again..... I m telling you please pass me!! My future will be protected! Provide me the details on: [email protected]
Rakeshkp

Poor marks in Mathematics

CBSE has made a mockery of itself making students the scapegoat. The maths paper was really tough but they have not bothered to consider lineant marking while checking. The issue was raised in parliament but seems that nothing has been done and students will have to take the brunt.
My child has suffered because of this and getting admission to a good college of his choice will be difficult because he has failed to garner aggregate 60% in PCM.
WIll the authority do something to give grace marks to those children who could not fare well. Comparatively the other steams Commerce have fared well.
Priyanti Nath

maths,physics & biology

I have got really unexpected marks in my core subjects. I want my marks to be upgraded in this subjects as soon as possible as this marks
are very essential for my career. I want atleast 10 more marks in physics, 15 in biology & 20 more in maths.so please upgrade my marks as
soon as possible. Thank you.
debadash62

Math, Phy, and Chem.

Who can I re check my papers, the mark given to me is much below my expectation.
Kindly advice the method of re checking.Matter Most Urgent.
mailid :- [email protected]
LKrish

English paper

Evaluation will be done or they will check only the counting of marks? Any assurance that they will not give any less marks than the marks which was previously awarded. Since this year the CBSE has messed up and the students need to pay a heavy price..so they should consider to evaluate the paper and offer more marks for the deserved candidates i.e. by comparing other subject marks in toto.
shruti brata

less marks in mathematics

I am not satisfied with my maths marks in the board exams.Results of physics and biology are also less than expected.I want my papers to be rechecked as soon as possible. This marks are really essential for building a good career.So a proper rechecking is highly expected.
A fast response will be highly appreciated.
I also want to know whether the first five subjects will be counted for a percentage or the five subjects in which the candidate scores highest marks will be counted.
A fast reply is required as it will allow me to take further decisions as per the need..
email i.d- [email protected]
Aayushman Shandilya

May 25, 2015

re evaluation of maths paper

As promised by the cbse people, 20 marks grace are given, I just got Damn 13 marks out of 100. Is this a joke for u people or something? I will give my answer sheet for re evaluation! Hope you do something productive by adding those 15 to 20 marks! It's just unfair man! According to me , I scored good marks but maths spoiled my whole result! Even the most different student has scored 33 marks! He has just attempted the questions and he scored 33! I have done questions correctly also and I just got 13 ! That's truly unfair! I hope you will give the grace marks in reval because I am not awarded the grace marks! Please cbse my future is in your hands!
LKrish

English Marks

Most of the students have been awarded less marks in english paper. Most of the students who have got more than 95 in four subjects have got english marks in the range between 85-90. Vice versa, those who have got 95 in english got less than 80% in other subjects. How this disparity? You can see marks in Maths, Physics and English as 95 max to most of the students.
Rajat.n

Class 12th Mathematics

Dear Sir, notification on CBSE website endorsed the general view that Maths paper was not in expected line and as assured consideration of the same will be done while evaluation of answer sheets but that has unfortunately not happened. This is huge disappointment to students who had to be satisfied with low percentage inspite of high marks in other subjects. Typically those with Maths as optional subject ( like Commerce with Maths) are seeing themselves at much disadvantage for not their faults as compared to those students who had chosen other optional subjects like mass Media, ED etc. Request review
Rajat.n

Class 12th Mathematics

Dear Sir, notification put on CBSE website about Mathematics paper endorsed the general view that question paper was not fair and that valuation of the same was expected to be done with consideration but that has not happened to huge disappointment of students and teachers. Such tough paper puts those who had opted Maths as optional subject in much disadvantage ( eg Commerce with Maths) with respect to those who had opted for Mass Media or ED etc. Request review.
Raze

English and IP

I have been acing and topping the english exams in my school for last 3 years! I never ever have got marks less than 89, that was my lowest marks in 10th, after that I have never got less marks that 90. And now CBSE gives me 69 marks! I wrote the exam really really well, in fact it was written better than my school pre board and all exams in which I scored 90 or more always. The students who failed in pre board exams in english have got better marks than me! They have got marks above 90! I really like english, and I know I am good at it. What have you done cbse you destroyed me!

As far as IP is concerned, I am really good and interested in it. I wanted to pursue my career in cse, I have learnt 2 new languages on my own and made like..30-35 programs during my +2 alone, and all of them we quite good! My cs teacher used to pat my back when I converted his 20 line code to a 2 line code in java! And I get 58 marks in that when all my fellows have 95 or 97% marks!

Honestly, even my chemistry exam went really well and I was expecting 63/70 to be lowest. But I can't make any valid excuse for that because I have been scoring 60-70% in my whole +2 and +1 in chemistry. But, for English and IP you really blew me cbse, my career was based on these 2 subjects which I have been performing honestly very well my whole 3 years! Where everyone got marks more than they have expected, you gave me this.
srijith97

eship paper correction

Respected teachers,I know that u cant revaluate eship and other 5th subject papers but i topped the subject the whole year and i wrote the board paper really well which i was expecting 94-96.I dont know if this is right saying this but all my friends who failed in the subject most of the year beat me. Plz understand the severity of my situation.Plz contact me at 9502273456

maths

as promised by cbse they have not given grace marks in cbse my daughter has got gud marks in other subject but bcoz of maths she is unable to get eligibility its not gud it is fully destroyimg the future must take care of it.

mathematics

cbse has promised to give 20 grace marks in maths but by seeing results it seems that they have not given the marks u have no right play with our future many students are in depression lease do a favour to save our furture plz its a kind request plz plz plz plz.......................... its a question of our future
Sachin Aran

Grace Marks

you cbse you have done very bad checking in economics exam.should atleast give grace marks in business studies.Now we are shame to go outside due to our poor marks in economics. At least one time think about us because we are also indian students.Please Help us. Please give Grace Marks for all student in business studies i humble request u...
Sachin Aran

Business Studies Marks

Request for grace marks for Business Studies. Business Studies paper question is so hard and out of book. Please help us. We thank full to u.Please we request u help us.

maths

you should atleast give grace marks in maths

maths

cbse you have done very bad checking in maths exam
mahsin

maths

Don't through water to our hope.
Dear cbse
i think that this board is not cruel towards students life. I think they should discuss about poor and medium marks holder students. If our board discuss and give some extra marks to us then we can able to get admission to some collage. Now we are shame to go outside due to our poor marks in mathematics. At least one time think about us because we are also indian students.
rhea khare

improvment maths

conduct maths improvement exam or i will suicide
Rup Biswas

About CBSE Maths Exam

Dear CBSE,the situation of cbse class 12 results in maths is very poor and the pass percentage of students is very less than the last five years.So,I request you to conduct an improvement exam for average and weak students in maths which will make them eligible for admission in various colleges.I hope you will hear my request and bring light to the future of students who are very depressed with their mathematics marks.
Sayantan Biswas
@dd

vishal prasad

Board of cbse hw can u play with our future aapke child bhi iss exam me appear hue honge so same thng can be hoond with them atkeast provide a grace and desrving good marks to those to economic students who has got 46 ,48,40 plzz i myself got 46 ui bet u 64 to mil,ke,rhi rhega jbki max i thought 70 so plzz imprve my marks and give atleats 60 marks ine conomics bikh ka ni jo likha hun uska plzz plzz plzz i beg
a nette mary george

cbse 12 results

Why this cbse is not releasing our results?
Are they making us fool?
Lihkin arya

Papers

I hope you checked the papers like they were of your own childrens.
sawhney_ratish

maths

Please give grace marks in maths class 12. We cannot complete the paper and we require atleast 50 marks to get admission in any college for btech. So please give atleast 15 marks as grace.