CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

RENJINIS

Mar 29, 2015

Measures from CBSE for grade 12 physics and maths evaluation

Dear CBSE team ,please inform the measures taken from your side for the evaluation of both physics and maths paper of Grade XII.Both the papers set in a pattern which was not at all applicable for 2014-15 batch as they were not informed earlier of the changes made in the pattern and even the sample papers issued also not giving an indication of lengthy and tough paper.It is clear that this years physics and maths papers helped the iit aspirants who took coaching from different external institutes and no way helped the interests of average students or above average students who soley depend on class room teaching and NCERT text book.Please take all the possible measures to protect the interest of those hardworking students.Hope you will do the needful.
laaggayi

Mar 27, 2015

improvement test for Maths after entrance exams

CBSE stop ruining our life please conduct an improvement test. Its really unfair to our batch why are you doing this?
Einstien

Cbse physics and maths

No retest 4 physics nd maths please
We non med students have to prepare for our entrance examinations
So i wud like u to consider linient checking nd grace marks
RETEST IS FAR WAY IMPOSSIBLE
Cup_Cake

PHYSICS- HORRIFIED MANY

I am sorry to say this but it is really true. Even if u denied the the fact that no questions came out of syllabus in physics this year, it is a big time lie. Many students have the same complaint that they took 2 whole hours simply to complete half of the paper. Also if such a brilliant decision would have been taken by you that all the science students should be approaching for JEE and nothing else .. then I must appreciate that because for your kind info. India is not only meant for doctors and engineers,well but also for would be no big other professions as hope I am not wrong. Also, due to your respected decision and planning, you should have also announced the new name for boards, i.e. JEE. because if you can bring a change in cbse pattern yet you not release the respective sample papers , this would be no big issue for you at all. Hence, it is evident from my words that you have destroyed the lives of thousands and thousands of students in not only india .. but also in foreign, for some students approaching for the same. Therefore, it should be clear that all of us want lenient marking .
Hoping for the same,
thank you.
disappiontedtopper

CBSE MATHS 2015 IMPROVEMENT TEST

please CBSE Conduct an improvement exam for those interested as grace marks and lenient checking wont help those who couldnt complete the paper
govt student

chemistry

CBSE should give grace mark as becoz CBSE changed the pattern which was beyond our imagination .therefore CBSE should give garace marks so that all student come up with flying colour.I asked to them don't destroy the future of India by just destroying career of children.if children were not able to clear the exam then they loose the interest in study and gradually that affect economic financial of India .all the people different were in first and India become atmost last . atleast pass all the student so that that can eligible for anything don't destroy the career of student.look foreign country .at last one sheet of paper cannot decide my future
govt student

chemistry

CBSE should give grace mark as becoz CBSE changed the pattern which was beyond our imagination .therefore CBSE should give garace marks so that all student come up with flying colour.I asked to them don't destroy the future of India by just destroying career of children.if children were not able to clear the exam then they loose the interest in study and gradually that affect economic financial of India .all the people different were in first and India become atmost last . atleast pass all the student so that that can eligible for anything don't destroy the career of student.look foreign country .at last ONE SHEET OF PAPER CANNOT DECIDE MY FUTURE .LOOK I BELONG TO GOVT SCHOOL SO I EVEN DONT NO THAT CBSE WILL GIVE THIS TYPE OF PAPER
mkaurkalra

MATHS PAPER UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

MATHS PAPER WOW IT WAS, CLEARED THE EYES MADE THE ANSWER SHEET AS TISSUE PAPER ,NO COMPAINTS SIR ,BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST NEED TO ASK QUESTION WITHOUT COMPLAINT .REGARDING MATHS EXAM PAPER 2015

Q1. DID YOU APPEARED FOR SUCH PAPER WHEN YOU WERE IN 12th CLASS ?

Q2. DID YOUR SON DAUGHTER APPEARED FOR SUCH PAPER ?

Q3. HOW WOULD YOU HAVE FELT WHEN BOARD PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN SUCH PAPER AND PLAYED WITH THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILD OR YOU BY PUTTING FUTURE INTO STAKE ?

Q4. DID YOU PEOPLE GOT THE RIGHT TO PLAY WITH SO MANY STUDENTS FUTURE AS PER THE NORMS ?

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THINKING OVER THE ANSWER
mapin

Maths and Physics tough paper in CBSE 2015

Dear CBSE

Some are suggesting for retests on these two subjects. But I would suggest that the best solution will be to go for grace marks 10 to all students in each of the subjects.

Any exam is a panic for most of the students which they have already faced. And the greater magnitude of the panic due to much tougher question paper some student even got sick. We should not welcome even a little panic again for the same students.

Ananyagoelrajvanshui

MATHS

the 18th march maths paper was indeed very tough, i was well prepared for the paper and was thinking of getting above 95 before viewing the paper but i got a blow by seeing the paper. i would hardly cross the 90 line now.
CBSE must give at least 5 5 marks grace to all the students.
Shivansh-hrd

Mar 26, 2015

Future ruined for our batch

Respected authority,
Pease take in consideration that this years maths paper was different and significantly tougher as compared to other years...
Thats how a student prepares for his exam ,by trying previous year questions.
Please do not let this injustice happen and conduct a RETEST for MATHS.

Tough paper

Maths and Physics paper were very tough........
mapin

Tough MATHS and PHYSICS

Dear CBSE

Tough MATHS and PHYSICS Question papers of class XII 2015 has demoralized the students. As a parent I would mention that our system should be careful about that. If they feel their mistake, may give 10 grace to all students.
Shivek Chhabra

maths paper 18 march 15

CBSE mathematics exam of class XII not only destroyed the dreams but also devastated the will to appear for the upcoming! Staring the paper I prayed to god to help me jump from a stage of 97 or 98 to 100 and i was assure of it with well preparations of NCERT books, knew question by pg numbers! Paper started, i opened the same from section C ( which is most easiest considered), after the bad attitude of cbse towards physics I had to score alot of percentage here.

Starting with section C, Q 20 was a differential equation choice question, i attempted the second one which proved to be homogenous type 2, a good question! As it can be very tricky to look. It seemed easy but as u proceed its a lot confusing, the first choice was tan inverse, i fear, CBSE states NCERT but goes beyond it. Starting with Q21, was a ques from 3D. Ok so here comes the bluff. Intersecting lines is all in all a 6 marker but they also added a condition to take out the equation of plane where they both lie, making it a 10 marker and alot time consuming! Question 22 was of probabilty! But the histroy has it! Not a 6 marker Bayes theorem ques, but rather a ques from independent event (13.2) dint deserve 6 marks, but yeah it definately confused students and forced them to consider this easy brick a strong rock. Q23, was a local ques, yeah 'local' has its significance, it was the only ques i believe from the NCERT, and instead of usual maxima minima statement problems, was a ques to find local maxima and local minima, a topic many teachers skip in order to teach the less intelligent more. Q24 was an LPP ques. Wow! History proven wrong, students are tested in LPP for forming equations and look at the question, it gave the equation alredy and startles students to make its graph. Next was Q25, relations and functions, till here i was already on the track of less than 100, when seeing this i got frustrated even more. I bet half of the students weren't able to prove it transitive for the sake of its toughness! Not an easy animal section C brings the last dish , the sweet dish mixed with neem leaves! Yeah, it was a yet another choice between AOI and limit of a sum! If someone proves me or shows me this sum in NCERT, i promise il repeat my 12th! Not at all NCERT, the ques 26 made me smile and remember my condition in physics paper! :-) i attempted the limit of a sum which led to a different answer altogether, something everyone I have talked to claim! So here comes the end of section C, if full attempted costed 1hr 23 minutes. Which is a dangerous turn in maths exam! Remembering the 30 papers i did at home, my speed at section C was 50-55 minutes, but.. Anyhow proceeding

Section B - the 4 marks long run
Ques 7, was a choice between a combination type trials and a probability distribution. Ofc the smarter chose the 2nd option like me, wasn't a tough one if one knew the basics and hardcore concepts. Not a ques of NCERT as till now. Q8 a vector problem, had a glitch, the last (j) dint have a cap on it confusing most children to appear a constant. After completing, the answer came zero! Which made me remember how i felt at coaching exams after solving long and getting zero as answer! Made me think a nose of IIT in making this paper. Moving on to Q9 was a yet another 3D ques. The person had to obtain distance of point from intersection of line n plane making it appear a 6 marker. ( note the time is running) one had to go deep into concepts to solve the problem. Thanx to my teacher who taught the same to me. Moving on to Q10, gave a heart attack to see such a ques of inverse trigo! One had to apply huge brains to get an answer! Was a choice, but as now proceeds, the choices are proving dangerous in this 2015 ,mathematical explosion! Q 11, expecting continuity i was shattered to see 2 ques of differentiation and not even one of the former! Q11 and Q12, not even a pluck clue from NCERT had to be solved very sharply. In Q11 calculations consumed minutes like a hungry player. Q12 as most claim with me was a WRONG QUESTION! The proving line should have been -y(y)'' but was written ysquare (y)'' made me do this ques with 3 diff ways ! Finally i wrote what i got making me doubt my skills. Ques 13 yet another big trick! An equilateral triangle was given which checked all the concepts of the previous classes of a student! Seeing the watch, one would love to leave the question and move on, still i attempted and tried my best. Ques 14 was a similar ques of integration supplementary! The negative (x) sq made it tricky and a lengthy! Ques 15, what should i say about it? I did this ques thrice!! It was so confusing it made me cry! Was of matrices, a definite 6 marker expected, but was offered in 4 markers! It seemed like a bowl of rice offered in starters! Confusing and tough language could have made children shatter over this question! Q 16 , I WAS OUTA TIME ALREADY last 25 minutes left, i by mistake skipped the ques! It was a choice.. Expecting (A) inverse ques in 6 marker it was again served in starters with (A ') inverse! Confusing and dominating! The choice to it was to find X in a matrix square ques, served to eat ones time! Not a ques of NCERT again. 17Q, a determinant ques, really an IIT level one made the children see their day as a doom and stairs ahead broken! What does the cbse want?? I wondered. Attempted and moved on! Last 15 minutes, i made a rush in Q18 and 19 ques both of integration and none of NCERT! its calculations were devastating and yet checking all the basic knowledge viz the teachers fail to attain after perfection! After rushing through them i left them half n half proceeding to section A in last 10 minutes.. Good heavens i solved it in reading hours!

Section A, short run sprint
Q1 was a ques of vector n 3d mixed, checked the coordination between chs, Q2 was a simple value put ques, Q3 was a ques we see as 4 markers in preboards. Forming a diff eqn, one had to solve and get it! Q4 finding IF is like 3/4 part of solving a linear diff eqn of 4 marks, served in one mark was a bit time consuming. Q 5 was simple projection problem. Q6 was a long long ques. That was what i thing cos i formed 2 vectors of 3 and crossed them to put 0 and attain the constant! After that i was left with 3 mins, i reverted back to q18 n 19, while ending their calculations, the teacher snatched away my paper and i didn't even get to see which all ques i did, otherwise i would not cry at home for leaving Q16

So that was a jist of my experience of a 3hr torcher! Looks like cbse is out of papers to craft certificates to the deserving 100. Not at all an expected thing, i hear children committing suicides, planning to leave studies, is that what CBSE wants? Education in India is already the toughest and that's how we try? That's worse than the concentration camps! At least they give an instant death in 2 minutes! They took 3 hr revenge devastating the lives of living! Its radiations will proceed! Shame on cbse! I won't let my youngsters or my children ever attend cbse board! U have literally devastated the future of many. Not expected! This way India would never proceed! Same case with 9 march physics exam of class 12th and class 10th maths paper! I guess CBSE plans to lower the population of India my friend mocks! Cos that's the reality, we study your books the whole year and you give this kind of exam? It was a tornado taking with it the little smiles the parents loved, the worth of joy one egoated, the pride of a teacher, everything. I wonder how they sit for economics, it seems a full plan to raise the foreign economy destroying India.. contemplating... No words.. No expectations... Only sadness at 12 yr back decision,
Signing off
Broken n devastated
A Student
raghav.goyal3470

whole future destroyed

Sir our jee mains score depends totally on the marks scored in the boards in one aspect , so keeping in mind this aspect dont let the injustice happen and let the previous year students take undue advantage of our situation, so its my dier reqyest to u sir to take our rexam and help us get over this tragedy
chetan saxena

3 hours in hell

maths paper amazingly disasterous i m very much scared of loosing my friends.........
if SMRITI IRANI and the head of cbse cares for indians then they should take right steps otherwise there would be great loss
of mny young ones ....
straight2urheart

cbse science paper tough

Dear cbse,
1st I would like to remind you all that board exams are passing exams not competitive exams.
Board exam are conducted to pass students out of schools.
If you wanted to give hots questions what problems were you facing for telling us a year before and preparing us like that, or did u all go like voooh let's surprise the kids.....
I mean seriously wats wrong with you all
Plz check the paper leniently AND give atleast 5 to 8 grace marks....

Yours
A student of 12th standard
krishnakant verma

disasterous mathematics paper

It was very hard as well as lengthy paper of mathematics. It was impossible to solve the all the questions in limited time period .Before examination I was expecting get above 90 but after the examination loose my expectation. So I requesting u to give 20-30 grace marks for good result & our bright future.........
Muski Garg

Mathematics

Question asked from area of integration was very tricky. I have seen the same question in 4 books and every book have signs for less than and greater than and even same question was asked in 2007 or 2008 delhi region, it also have signs but these were missing in question paper so students got confused about shaded region and even no one from my locality is able to find out correct shaded region. There were 4 possible regions. Students who were counting upon mathematics exams to improve their percentage are very depressed.. Cbse should re conduct the exam or award all the students with grace marks.
Muski Garg

Mathematics

Question asked from area of integration was very tricky. I have seen the same question in 4 books and every book has signs for less than and greater thn nd even same question was asked in 2007 or 2008 delhi region paper tht also has signs fr greater thn and less than bt in question paper these were missing so the students got confused abt what is the shaded region. Me and my all frnds are very concerned abt tht particular question and even no one frm my locality is able to find correct answer everyone is saying that it should have signs for greater thn and less thn... Nd students who were counting upon the mathematics paper are very depressed after giving exam. Cbse should conduct re exam or should give grace marks to students otherwise it will have a great influence on our future.
Ishan Bhadra

3 hours of havoc in maths paper

This is total injustice.Why a new pattern of question paper made this year without informing the schools??
It felt like our heart and mind would pop out in the exam hall while writing the maths paper. Maths is the subject that majority of the students practice constantly for the whole year with reference to the sample papers, but making such question papers kills all the hard work. And Physics paper also had a lot of hots questions in it. but this maths exam has crossed all the limits.
If lenient checking is not done and grace marks are not given then i am afraid that majority of the students would get no admissions for higher studies, and they would curse CBSE for the entire life.
amey raj

paper setting

sir i want to tell you that the maths paper was really very very tough. it was above average and more of HOTS type. i have seen that some set of paper were comparitively easier as compared to my set of paper of code 65/2/A. so i dont think that this is justice to the students of india. i request you to take sincere step so that this paper may not spoil our result as well as our future.
Tushar shivan

Board Exams

Physics and maths exams was hard enough( called insanity)......its like got a kick on ass. I really believe that , for me, the exams will never make the future, it is our vision on what we want to do, not to follow a path.
class 12 cbse students board

cbse physics paper

This year phy was also tough lengthy nd tricky..
bt due to maths paper.. we forget abt it..
if cbse have to show bad results to another country people..
then it's allright
I assume that cbse had cheated students..
if they gave an idea of such a paper before 2 months...
then students could have a good approach..
nothing was out of course ! I agree.. !!
bt the questions were from JEE MAINS MOCK TEST !]
wow .. if we had an idea abt it.. then we could just have studied abt jee mains..
WHY WE STUDIED FOR BOARDS?
mp board valo ke 100 mks r equivalent to cbse board valo ke 80 mks..
on what criterion cbse wud provide us colleges
its lyk if u do engineering frm iit bits or vitee then its okay..
or else change ur field..
this is the condition !

AFTERALL THE THING IS THAT..
AFTER ATTEMPTING THE PHYSICS AND MATHS PAPER..
STUDENTS HAVE LOST THE CONFIDENCE IN THEM..
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE..
JUST HAVE A NOTICE ABOUT IT!
ND mke a solution too
class 12 cbse students board

CBSE MATHS PAPER

THOSE WHO CRITICIZE ABOUT THE ADVERSE CONDITIONS OF STUDENTS AFTER GIVING MATHS PAPER..
I request from them to not to do so..
bcuz those who gave the xam they know how difficult situation it was...
the students r nt of 18 yrs age nd nt so mature..
they can attempt suicide..
its a threat to students of our country..
exceptionally high minded people could have solved the paper easily..
bt what abt abt the normal students... who were requiring 100.. nd r just at just the verge of 75 or 80..
they r broken..
they can't study properly abt another competitive xams like jee mains bitsat.. etc properly
they r disheartened ..
I request cbse officials to notice the adverse conditions of average students.. who can perform for 100
nd due to change in pattern they could not..
if the paper was leaked.. then who was responsible for it..
NOT THE STUDENTS !!
WE consider that cbse could nt give benefit to everyone..
bt they can go for a cool inspection nd can notice the conditions of students nd act accordingly.. !
I hope cbse would take a great action in every1's favour nd nt only for #iitians !