CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

worst board-cbse

moderation policy

Cbse do you have problem playing with children's future. Many board agreed that they implement no moderation policy from next year but cbse has implemented this from this year without informing student. Now high court has ordered you to continue this policy this year and implement it from next year even hrd minister told the same. So now rather than increasing marks you challenged high court order to supreme court which will delay result further. Most irresponsible board of country "CBSE"
I would suggest everyone who all are reading this post please do not take admission in cbse board in class 12 th because you never know when this board will change its rule and play with children's future. You should rather opt for state board or icse board..
Pradeep Javali

May 24, 2017

Moderation policy disadvantage for some students

Sir anyway hc ordered to continue moderation policy this year.it is good news for nearly 10lack student
But this had a minor disadvantages.for ex if a student got good marks in account even though the question paper was damn tough but he got less marks in language paper like English and all so it is disadvantage for that student because other student got good marks in language means it is problem for that student .So I request you to increase the marks for language paper who got good marks in core subjects.this is fair decision.
aman0097

accountancy

SIR,
ACCORDING TO A RECENT SURVEY, IN EVERY 4 TO 5 MINUTES A STUDENTS COMMIT SUICIDE IN INDIA AND THIS IS THE HIGHEST RATION IN THE WORLD. THE QUESTION ARISES THAT WHY THIS IS ALL IS HAPPENING. AND THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE, ITS THE IMMENSE PRESSURE AND THE FEAR OF FAILURE AMONG THE SOCIETY THAT A CHILD FAIL TO FACE. AGAIN IT IS THE EDUCATION SYSTEM WHICH FOLLOWS THE OLD PRACTICES AND JUDGES THE CHILDREN WITH HIS LEARNING MEMORY AND NOT BY THE TALENT SHE/HE HAS. PLEASE DO SOMETHING SIR FOR HUMANITY.
Bhanumalho

May 23, 2017

Scrapping Grace Marks is Unfair

Sir/Mam ,firstly I wish to know these complaints matter for you or not ? . Because I had seen many complaints for grace marks after the 12th AICBSE exams 2017 but I don't think these affect you anymore . What do you want that your students should suffer at every stage of life ? Our parents , our teachers and and everyone who is related to us has some expectations from us . Ok lets go to the other side it's totally fine if your board wishes to make some amendments in criteria but you should have mentioned this before exams or I should say in the starting of the session . I think the board itself knows that state board students are going to get advantage because of this and their own students will be standing last in the que . I request you please don't destroy future of many students enrolled in your board .

Class 12th Student
Stream - ( Non-Medical ) I don't think it matters because everyone is going to suffer .
Vishal hell life

May 21, 2017

Accounts as Well as stopping moderation policy

its very much shocking for all of us students hands over heads and pressure for results are there first of all it was very unfair that moderation policy has been stopped after examinations has got over why cbsce only without calculator lots of pressure with tricky question within limited time are we students or machine ?? or cbsce if board want to do something is to help students to score more rather than shattering them down with demotivations accounts paper for commerce was totally a paper with no mean we were appearing for boards ni CA examination that we were given so much pressure after 2 years effort and this dissapointing and shocking and mind shivering decision are taken ics and state boards all well very linent and caring about students future. I hope my kids in the future dont puruse for this cbsce board which makes the student mind toucturing and make them disabled by the mind of lot of pressure.
Anmol XYZ

May 19, 2017

Grace marks for accountancy exam

It's really bad that CBSE never informed the students about changing the pattern of accountancy paper ....They never think about the students who will suffer the most.....They must inform us the change in the pattern of accountancy paper by sample paper but the sample paper and the actual board paper is completely different ...CBSE must provide grace marks up to 20-25 marks....CBSE is against the stundents
Anmol XYZ

sudden scrapping of moderation

poorni2000

May 19, 2017

sudden scraping of marking scheme

I wanted to grab your attention towards the problems this batch is going to face in future. Before implementing any new rule for the markings a prior notice should be given to the students about it . We ought to know these informations .
I request you to not to change it suddenly otherwise many of us are going to face problems in our future, please . Since we were not informed about the changes, so it will not be fair towards us .
Kindly ponder over our complaints and do something before the results are announced.
poornima2000

Sudden scrapping of marking scheme

poornima2000

Sudden scrapping of marking scheme

I wanted to grab your attention towards the problems this batch is gonna face in future. Before implementing any new rule for the markings a prior notice should be given to the students about it . We ought to know these informations .

Sudden scrapping of moderation

It is fine to scrap moderation but this sudden plan to scrap it this year, and that too without any prior notice is absurd. Things CBSE must keep in mind is that:

1. only cbse students are made to suffer like this. we are at a disadvantage when made to compete with the STATE boards and ICSE .

2. these marks are counted everywhere even for future job recruitments.

What i wish to bring to your notice is that , if such a plan is going to be implemented , it should be informed before hand. Moreover due to several complains cbse may even scrap the new 'no - moderation ' policy next year, making us the only batch which suffers its effect.

sudden scrapping of moderation

Sudden crapping of moderations

Babloo Kumar

May 17, 2017

Reneet

Take reneet...since paper was leaked,we don't know how much students have got answer before exam.
This will be unfair to many people across the country
Hitesh4282

May 17, 2017

Delay in issuing duplicate passing certificate

Dear Sir/Madam

I posted all the required document and fee including urgent fee and postal charges to CBSE Allahabad to get my 12th (2007) duplicate passing certificate and it is going to a month but I have not received any revert from CBSE. Could you please expedite the delivery or state a reason for delay.

My details:
Name: Hitesh Ranjan
CBSE Roll no: 5615926
Mob: 8144603197
Email I'd: Hkranjan675@gmail.com

Delay in issuing duplicate passing certificate Delay in issuing duplicate passing certificate

Arijit Goswami

May 16, 2017

Scrapping away grace marks

To all the respected position holders of CBSE it's my kind request to take all the decision unanimously and slowly.If anyone is looking in this letter it's my request is to not scrap away grace marks yes the point of view of prakash javedkar is strong to relieve students from high cutoff's but on the same way it's not right to take such a big and crucial decision just in the middle .We all are the students of CBSE and such decisions especially in the middle of everything can ruin ones life.So it's my humble request to every responsible position holders to think on this on the students point of view because every decision our board takes is just for the well being of the students.So sir it would give a relieve to every single student if these important decision are not applicable in middle of everything and put many students Career in hell and in a cool and composed manner apply it in 2018 so that ever students are well informed about such an important decision. Thank you
scripturient101

May 9, 2017

Cancellation of moderate marking scheme

Respected Mam/Sir,

The physics paper (2017) was very tough for average students, many students are vary of scoring good or even passing.Cancellation of moderate marking scheme is causing great distress among students moreover new schemes are to be introduced at the the start of academic year not the end or in between.Consideration of granting grace marks should be given to students this year.

Yours sincerely,
Student of class 12
scripturient101

May 9, 2017

morderate marking scheme cancellation 2017

Respected Sir/Mam,
The physics exam (2017) was very tough and many students are vary of scoring good or even passing.The cancellation of moderate marking is causing great distress, moreover new schemes are to be introduced at the start of academic session not the end or middle.Please do consider giving grace marks this year.
Yours Sincerely,
Student of class 12
rtghhj

May 8, 2017

Physics and Mathematics

Don't play game with students future cbse give grace marks and also pass the students as minimum 75% is needed in colleges to take admission.Dont be a reason for many suicides ,students may take wrong decision and loose their lives,atleast care for the lives of your dear students.
ishika rajawat

May 7, 2017

physics

As u know that there is a barrier of getting 75% in gud colleges so plz i request u to check phy papers lineantly .It was very tough for an average student .Hope u listen otherwise most out there will get depressed .
arunashwaghosh9826

May 4, 2017

Accountancy

sir i have attended 40 marks in cbse accountancy board exam 2017.. but i am getting around 18 marks it was a very tough question.I am a average student and i dont want to ruin my career please give everybody grace marks as much as possible to pass every student in accountancy board exam.. please help sir
benzerpc

Apr 28, 2017

Scrapping of grace marks policy

I read about scrapping of grace marks policy class 12 from this year and would like to bring some points for your consideration

1. Policy changes should be announced at start of academic year rather than at end as such decision makes student at disadvantage over other boards.

2. Grace marks should be given even if student is close to 80% to clear that barrier of 80% as for some btech courses that is the minimum marks criteria for maths.

Hope my suggestion would be taken into consideration and marks would be given accordingly so that cbse students are not at disadvantage compared to other state board students.

Yours sincerely,
Cbse student. Class 12th
thakur.abhisheksingh84@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017

wrong result displayed

my roll no. is 15014818 and dob is 02/06/1998.. my result of jee main paper 2 barch 2017 shown NIL .. i was expected to score around 200..sir pls recheck my omr..this can affect my whole future. please help
Srishti Sharma

Apr 26, 2017

CBSE Moderation Policy 2017

It is my humble request to CBSE and other boards to refrain from putting the moderation policy into action. The board does not realise what kind of a psychological impact it can have on students. Students are not just concerned about passing, it means much more to them than you think. The ultimate objective is to get a secure admission in a good college but what matters more is the mental satisfaction of the students. Some students are so concerned about the moderation policy that they fear that if their marks are not hiked for tough papers such as accountancy and physics, they may not be able to lead a good life due to fear of getting a low percentage. The moderation policy is likely to trigger suicide attempts and mental instabilities. Such a crucial decision should only be taken after focused discussion with parents and schools. This is likely to affect students too much causing the students to breakdown mentally.
vkundar

Apr 21, 2017

Physics and Mathematics

Respected Sir / Madam,
This is regarding the Physics and Mathematics paper of class 12 board exam (2017).
PHYSICS :
The paper was difficult for average students, the paper required the student to answer immediately after reading the question if he/she hoped to complete the paper on time. The VBQ was unexpected and very few students were able to answer them. I request you to show leniency in correction and to provide grace marks for the VBQ.

MATHEMATICS :
The last 6 marker question was tough and very lengthy, the overall difficulty of the paper was average, except a few questions. The addition of the 2 markers which were mostly HOTS require time to solve which the students were unable to spare. I request you to show leniency in correction and provide grace marks for the last 6 marker question (Q29).

I hope our plea is answered, the 12th marks card is an important life changing factor for us. For the brighter future of the students, please do the needful.

Yours Sicerely,