CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Harsimran Randhawa

English communicative class X

Sir I am a class Xstudent and I have came to know that the paragraph numbers given in second comprehension to find synonyms were wrong. I have attempted all of them so I request you to please award grace marks for them as it was not the student’s fault
Sahil Redhu

Leakage of chemistry paper

Respected Sir

Chemistry paper was leaked an hour before the start of exam. After the end of exam , I got really annoyed and sad as i prepared for boards for the whole year but the not deserving students may get a high score than those who prepared sincerely. This must not happen. I am hoping that a positive action will be taken against this.
If possible Chemistry exam should be re-conducted.
LET HOPE FOR BEST !
Chhavi.g

English communicative class 10

Sir/madam,
This is to bring to your kind notice that there was a misprint in the English communicative exam held on March 12,2018 in the reading section.
In question 1.3 part a, b and c ,the paragraph number mentioned was wrong.
So, it left us perplexed and made us waste our precious time on that question. Also, since the correct word was not there in that paragraph, whatvwe did was that we opted for the word which seemed to have a little close meaning.
Like I did ,
Endurance-hardwork
Motivation-in high spirits
2 marks do really matter for a child who had prepared for the exam and burnt the midnight oil.
A mistake by CBSE should not let the children feel low on moral .
Rest we leave it up to you as we hold you on highest of esteem.
Kindly look to the matter and take concerned step by giving students grace marks in this question
Looking forward eagerly to your response.
Pranjal Sharma

Chemistry

In Chemistry Paper maximum questions were tricky . The students who are preparing for jee mains it was easy for them but those who are not for them it was more than the average .
So, i request the board to give some some grace marks
varshadilliraj

Chemistry question paper 2018 was tough

Respected sir / Madam,

Chemistry paper was very tough with huge portion and twisted questions.

I was unable to attempt all questions, even though I knew the questions.

I feel WORRIED.

I request you to do the needful.

varshadilliraj

Chemistry question paper 2018 was tough

Respected sir / Madam,

Chemistry paper was very tough with huge portion and twisted questions.

I was unable to attempt all questions due to confusion, even though I knew the answer.

I feel WORRIED.

I request you to do the needful.

shadowvine

English

Respected sir/ma'am

There was a major error in English communicative question paper . The paragraph numbers mentioned were wrong . Question no. 2.3 set : 3
hope you'll look into this matter and take necessary action ASAP .
Aishee

Physics and chemistry

The chemistry and physics paper were quite tough for average students.The questions were tricky also the paper was lengthy.Numericals in chemistry were very time consuming and those in physics were tough .
I therefore request you for marks moderation in these subjects,as grace marks will not help much .Our future is now in your hands :)

Thankyou.
Savantuca Ajain

Chemistry

As a representative of Delhi students I request you to grant grace marks for the tough questions. The question level was a bit higher and were time consuming.
Please do grant us marks.
Savantuca Ajain

Moderation system

Respected Sir
As a representative of many students who solely depend on the cbse grade 12 marks for admission, I request you to grant us with moderation system for this year's 2018 board.
As many students percentage have been lowered by the unexpected tough questions for the physics paper with only one day to revise, a few grace marks cannot bring our grades up. Like many students
who have been working throughout the year , I have been affected by the inability to revise completely the full syllabus.
Please do provide us with moderation.
PR Choudhury

CBSE 12, Chemistry: Wrong question

Reference to Chemistry (Theory) examination dated 13.03.2018 of Class 12:
Please refer to SET-1:
Question no. 25(b)(ii) Give reasons: Conductivity of CH3COOH decreases on dilution.

I thing this question is wrong because: Conductivity of CH3COOH increases drastically on dilution.

Kindly look into the matter.
Kavi Bharathy Kathiravan

CBSE ENG COMM. Question Error

Sir/Mam,
As I have recently written my CBSE english board exam I am completely in grief because of the question from the novel that I have read is not given in the question paper (The dairy of a young girl). All the students had no other internal choice that writing the only option which is "The story of my life". I somehow managed to write the answer that I know which my friends thought me earlier but the answer that I have written doesn't hope full mark that I would have surely acquired if the questions would have been asked form the other novel (The dairy of a young girl).

I hope that you would take necessary actions towards the misprint of the question paper and allot the maximum mark for the wrong question.

Thanking You

[K.KAVIBHARATHY]
[KV.KKL]

CBSE ENG COMM. Question Error

Khushi23

English

English ques 2.3 (set1/3)
Sagar Parida

Class 10 Board English Paper

There were a some confusions in comprehension and literature. I hope you will look into the matter.
Rituraj1311

Chemistry 12th 2018

Sir the paper of chemistry was little bit lenghty and tricky too..it was really difficiult for an average student.....I am giving improvement this year...and got 74% last year ....nd need only one percent increment to study in NIT or IIT.....sir please give some upgradation to all students ....nd it could really change my entire life.........hope you will do your best.....
@stu_dent

Chemistry paper leak

Chemistry paper was leaked 1 hr before the exam . When we return after the exam we came to know about this and felt very upsad bcz those who cheated will get good marks and marks of other will be some what less

Hope u will take some positive step about this or. Re examination to remove any contamination in exam and result .

Kushagra Sharma

English Communicative

There was an error in the English Communicative Paper for class 10 as held on 12/03/2018.
The paragraph numbers as given in question number 2.3 were incorrect.
We knew the correct answer but were bound to write the closest answer from the given paragraph numbers.
It is my sincere request to please check the details and do the necessary.

@stu_dent

Chemistry paper leak

Paper was leaked .when we return after the paper many were very happy with papar and then we came to know that paper was leaked at 9:30 .1 hr before the exam

This will be very unfair for children who attempt it on their prepration as their marks will be less than those who copied .

Hope you will take some good decission or rexamination to avoid any contamination in exam and result
10student

Error in English Comm. Boards 12March-2018

Sir/Madam,
In the question paper of class10 English, there were lot of mistakes:

Q.1. (Set-2) part 1.3 contained words which didn't had same meaning words in prescribed para.
hence students were bounded to attempt inappropriate answer .

Q.11.In the question paper, we were asked to attempt part 'a and b', but only one novel is
prescribed by CBSE and hence many students attempted both of the parts including points
for 5 marks to each.

We hope you will consider our problem and provide us benefit of doubt.It will be very helpful to us for our future.

Your Sincerely,
Class10th Student
dani2002

Mar 13, 2018

English communicative question with error

10th standard English paper held on 12th march 2018, Question 2.3 in in set 1 paragraph numbers were not correct. so the question made a lot of confusion.

Mistakes in the English Paper

Respected Sir/ Madam,

This time the English board paper of class 10 was brimming with mistakes. I remember panicking when I couldn't find the synonyms of the words mentioned in question 2.3 in those mentioned paragraph. So then, I had naturally assumed the it was only me who couldn't find the synonyms. After the examination ended, when I started discussing the questions with my friends, I found the nobody had managed to get a satisfactory synonym for the words. I remember reading the 4th paragraph countless times and failing to find a suitable synonym for 'obstruction'. Moreover there were many spelling mistakes in the paper as well, some of which were: expatiate, Judgment. I would really appreciate if, because of the wrong question (Question no. 2.3), full marks of the question is given to every student. After all, it was certainly CBSE's fault that they had made such a mistake. Class 10 boards is a vital examination of a student's life. These will decide a student's career. Moreover, I would also like to bring to attention to the fact that this wrong question could be the deciding factor as to which a given student would pass or fail. This question could entirely be the reason someone's career may be destroyed. I urge you to please look into the matter and do the required as even 2 marks could mean a lot, especially in such an important examination.

Mistakes in Class-X English Question Paper

Mistakes in the Class 10 English Paper

Ayantika

Misprint in question paper

Respected Sir/Madam,

In set 1 of the CBSE Class X English question paper, question number 2.3 is misprinted. The students were asked to find synonyms of certain words, from the passage and the paragraphs in which those synonyms would be found were mentioned.

However, no such synonyms were found in those passages but they were found in the immediate next passages. Many students have not followed the passage cue and have successfully found out the words, but the majority have not. Given the atmosphere of an examination, most students did not have the time or patience to sort out the fact that the synonyms would be present in the next paragraphs.

Since every single student is looking forward to good marks and the fruit of all their hardwork, it is requested that you take into consideration this problem and do what you deem just.

Looking forward to a feedback.

Chemistry

The chemistry paper was quite tricky as well as difficult for some of the questions.

Garena free fire - Suspended
    Dear gerena my I'd no.1784445129 is suspended login...
    Pension cell SBI bank CPPC JAIPUR - Non recipt family pension since Feb 2019
    My family pension not receipt since Feb,2019. I am...
    Dish TV error code 102 - 102-no account balance ( dishtv)
    My dishtv nxt hd VC no. 02511763290, phone no....
    RTPS - rtps website not working
    RTPS website is not working.unable to submit the form for...
    Vodafone - refund of deposited money .
    refund of deposited money I am was a distributor of...
    big magic - dharti ka veer yodha Prithvi raj Chauhan
    sir i am watching "dharti ka veer yodha prithvi raj...
    ESIC Jhilmil Delhi - Lady doctor's misbehavior
    Hi My name is chahat i am 8 weeks pregnant . I went to...
    HDFC/ SAVINGS ACCOUNT - penalty for non-maintenance of minimum balance
    I had a dormant account in HDFC from past 1 year and today...
    jal nigam meerut - SEWER AREA GOT HOLE IN THE GROUND
    कल रात की बारिश के...
    Cleartrip.com - regarding credit sheel
    i have booked my flight ticket on 14/03/2020 for...