CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Savantuca Ajain

Moderation system

Respected Sir
As a representative of many students who solely depend on the cbse grade 12 marks for admission, I request you to grant us with moderation system for this year's 2018 board.
As many students percentage have been lowered by the unexpected tough questions for the physics paper with only one day to revise, a few grace marks cannot bring our grades up. Like many students
who have been working throughout the year , I have been affected by the inability to revise completely the full syllabus.
Please do provide us with moderation.
PR Choudhury

CBSE 12, Chemistry: Wrong question

Reference to Chemistry (Theory) examination dated 13.03.2018 of Class 12:
Please refer to SET-1:
Question no. 25(b)(ii) Give reasons: Conductivity of CH3COOH decreases on dilution.

I thing this question is wrong because: Conductivity of CH3COOH increases drastically on dilution.

Kindly look into the matter.
Kavi Bharathy Kathiravan

CBSE ENG COMM. Question Error

Sir/Mam,
As I have recently written my CBSE english board exam I am completely in grief because of the question from the novel that I have read is not given in the question paper (The dairy of a young girl). All the students had no other internal choice that writing the only option which is "The story of my life". I somehow managed to write the answer that I know which my friends thought me earlier but the answer that I have written doesn't hope full mark that I would have surely acquired if the questions would have been asked form the other novel (The dairy of a young girl).

I hope that you would take necessary actions towards the misprint of the question paper and allot the maximum mark for the wrong question.

Thanking You

[K.KAVIBHARATHY]
[KV.KKL]

CBSE ENG COMM. Question Error

Khushi23

English

English ques 2.3 (set1/3)
Sagar Parida

Class 10 Board English Paper

There were a some confusions in comprehension and literature. I hope you will look into the matter.
Rituraj1311

Chemistry 12th 2018

Sir the paper of chemistry was little bit lenghty and tricky too..it was really difficiult for an average student.....I am giving improvement this year...and got 74% last year ....nd need only one percent increment to study in NIT or IIT.....sir please give some upgradation to all students ....nd it could really change my entire life.........hope you will do your best.....
@stu_dent

Chemistry paper leak

Chemistry paper was leaked 1 hr before the exam . When we return after the exam we came to know about this and felt very upsad bcz those who cheated will get good marks and marks of other will be some what less

Hope u will take some positive step about this or. Re examination to remove any contamination in exam and result .

Kushagra Sharma

English Communicative

There was an error in the English Communicative Paper for class 10 as held on 12/03/2018.
The paragraph numbers as given in question number 2.3 were incorrect.
We knew the correct answer but were bound to write the closest answer from the given paragraph numbers.
It is my sincere request to please check the details and do the necessary.

@stu_dent

Chemistry paper leak

Paper was leaked .when we return after the paper many were very happy with papar and then we came to know that paper was leaked at 9:30 .1 hr before the exam

This will be very unfair for children who attempt it on their prepration as their marks will be less than those who copied .

Hope you will take some good decission or rexamination to avoid any contamination in exam and result
10student

Error in English Comm. Boards 12March-2018

Sir/Madam,
In the question paper of class10 English, there were lot of mistakes:

Q.1. (Set-2) part 1.3 contained words which didn't had same meaning words in prescribed para.
hence students were bounded to attempt inappropriate answer .

Q.11.In the question paper, we were asked to attempt part 'a and b', but only one novel is
prescribed by CBSE and hence many students attempted both of the parts including points
for 5 marks to each.

We hope you will consider our problem and provide us benefit of doubt.It will be very helpful to us for our future.

Your Sincerely,
Class10th Student
dani2002

Mar 13, 2018

English communicative question with error

10th standard English paper held on 12th march 2018, Question 2.3 in in set 1 paragraph numbers were not correct. so the question made a lot of confusion.

Mistakes in the English Paper

Respected Sir/ Madam,

This time the English board paper of class 10 was brimming with mistakes. I remember panicking when I couldn't find the synonyms of the words mentioned in question 2.3 in those mentioned paragraph. So then, I had naturally assumed the it was only me who couldn't find the synonyms. After the examination ended, when I started discussing the questions with my friends, I found the nobody had managed to get a satisfactory synonym for the words. I remember reading the 4th paragraph countless times and failing to find a suitable synonym for 'obstruction'. Moreover there were many spelling mistakes in the paper as well, some of which were: expatiate, Judgment. I would really appreciate if, because of the wrong question (Question no. 2.3), full marks of the question is given to every student. After all, it was certainly CBSE's fault that they had made such a mistake. Class 10 boards is a vital examination of a student's life. These will decide a student's career. Moreover, I would also like to bring to attention to the fact that this wrong question could be the deciding factor as to which a given student would pass or fail. This question could entirely be the reason someone's career may be destroyed. I urge you to please look into the matter and do the required as even 2 marks could mean a lot, especially in such an important examination.

Mistakes in Class-X English Question Paper

Mistakes in the Class 10 English Paper

Ayantika

Misprint in question paper

Respected Sir/Madam,

In set 1 of the CBSE Class X English question paper, question number 2.3 is misprinted. The students were asked to find synonyms of certain words, from the passage and the paragraphs in which those synonyms would be found were mentioned.

However, no such synonyms were found in those passages but they were found in the immediate next passages. Many students have not followed the passage cue and have successfully found out the words, but the majority have not. Given the atmosphere of an examination, most students did not have the time or patience to sort out the fact that the synonyms would be present in the next paragraphs.

Since every single student is looking forward to good marks and the fruit of all their hardwork, it is requested that you take into consideration this problem and do what you deem just.

Looking forward to a feedback.

Chemistry

The chemistry paper was quite tricky as well as difficult for some of the questions.
Yashulassi

English communicative

In the English exam held on 12-03-2018, Monday, in the question number 2.3, the wrong paragraph numbers were given where the actual answers were in the other paragraphs .

mr_anonymous

Exam correction

Please make the correction of chemistry and physics paper lenient and pls give marks to children so that their average becomes good. Please don’t try to make the question paper hard so that Foreign boards will start praising CBSE board rather than accusing it to be easy and simple to score.
Chemistry21211

CHEMISTRY

Dear CBSE,
The Chemistry paper wasn't moderate leveled for an average student, the questions were tricky and not completely attempting for an average student.
PLEASE GIVE GRACE Marks and Allow LENIENT Checking for students getting marks near to 15-20 to promote till 24.
Shrushti Taori

English communitive

Respected Sir/Ma'am
Actually the question paper of CBSE class 10th, 2018 wasn't tough enough. But vocabulary related questions of 2nd passage were really confusing. The were not wrong but paragraph numbers were given wrong.
So if you give grace marks for that question so students expecting excellence will surely achieve it!
Thanks..
Jamalta

Mar 13, 2018

Chemistry paper was tricky.

Paper was average but maximum questions were tricky especially in organic and inorganic moreover numericals were time conauming.
We all are expecting lenient marking and some grace marks.
shanae

english paper

english paper of class 10th had alot of mistakes one in ques 11 and the voczb ques in comprehension
it would be grate of u check it out coz we will be loosing marks if its not correctedn
Binth Salahuddin

English Communicative

Respected Sir/ Ma'am

The English Communicative exam for Class 10 which was held on 12 March, 2018 was quite easy. But the total number of paragraphs in the Section-A, question number 2 was not mentioned which made us difficult to answer the question number 2.3. It made us vexed. Moreover, in the Section-C ,the question number 9: question 'e' was confusing. Hence, it is a kind request if you do the needful as everyone is desiring to achieve excellency.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Nivedita V

Mar 12, 2018

ENGLISH 2018 QUETION PAPER

In the passage everybody wants to suceed which came for the cbse 2018 exams actually the meanings of the words are not found in the paragraph mentioned by them. It is found only in the next paragraph this has caused confusion. Though we knew the correct answers we couldn't write coz it was the wrong paragraph and we were compelled to write from the same paragraph.
Nmn2811

Mar 12, 2018

English comm 101 class x error in ques

Following error were found.

Q2.3 13 set 3

Error marking of para was wrong, no correct word could be found in the marked paras.

Q11 1/3 set 3

Misprint, there should have been an ‘or’ between a and b..

Kolkata customs ems - Inquiry
    Sir, I am rohan and i purchased a nerf toy model for my...
    Yojna magazine - Yojna
    I have subscribed yojna hindi magazine in September but...
    Satish Yadav - Trangatation pending
    Me Satish Yadav mere account 11439569375 se trangatation...
    Indiapost.gov.in - Delay in delivering
    Why is my parcel not moving out from guwahati post office...
    Bharat Petrolium - Selling Petrol in Plastic Bottles
    K.M.Suchak &Co., Bharat Petroleum on This petrol pump...
    Videocon DTH - Excess billing, Non responsive Call centre
    Dear Ravi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    IGNOU - Revaluation
    My enrollment number is 147758365. I applied revaluation...
    SBIMOPS - UGC NET PAYMENT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT BUT SHOWING...
    I tried to pay UGC NET Examination fee by UPI, my bank...
    Cyber Crime Cell / Paytm - Fraud by PAYTM KYC
    Dear Sir, I had received A Massage from PAYTM towards...