CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Sulaiman saifuddin

May 13, 2019

Cbse Result Rechecking

I am student of class 10 and I have got 65 marks only in maths and only 65 marks in urdu and I am sure the marks I have got is not enough I think I have got more than the marks given to me in maths and urdu.
I request to please recheck of my copy..........
dkumar_gis

May 12, 2019

Wrong grade

Subject: ENGLISH

I have got 87% but you have allotted me positional grade which is B1. As per your guidelines, I must be allotted A2 positional grade instead of B1.
Name : Sabyasachi Kumar
Date of Birth: 16/08/2003
Roll.No. 4117527
School Number: 48202
Center Number: 4427
Admit card Number: SP274827

Please allot me correct positional grade in my original marksheet and also correct it on the net.
Aman Gyanchandani

May 11, 2019

Grade error in marksheet

I am Aman Gyanchandani who recently passed 12th std. I went through my marksheet and noticed and error of grade not matching with the marks. I got 85 in English and grade provided is b2 but according the criteria it should be a2. I request you to verify it as soon as possible because it will be a problem in college admissions. I am providing my details along with attached marksheet .

Name-Aman Gyanchandani

Grade error in marksheet

Aman Gyanchandani

May 11, 2019

Error in marksheet

I am aman Gyanchandani just passed class 12th. I had a complaint regarding error in my marksheet. My English marks is 85 but the grade shown is b2 and according to the given criteria it should be a2. I request you to please rectify the error as soon as possible because I won’t be able to get admission in good college then. I am providing my details along with attached marksheet .
Name- Aman Gyanchandani

Error in marksheet

MD sahilkhan

Science

Most humble and respectful
I beg to say that I am getting 45 marks in science but I am sure I will be got more than 45 so please recheck of my examination copy
Roll no 7178705
Center no 7123
school no 50331
Bhumika chawla

English

Grade is not according to marks
I got 71marks in english but grade is C1 instead
B1
ASHMIKA

May 10, 2019

Grade is not according to marks.

This is to notify that the grades in my marks sheet do not correspond with the marks allotted.

Roll No. - 1269213
Centre No.- 1804
School No.- 14231
Admit Card ID - RA131404
AXQ

May 9, 2019

Unfair checking

Marks are very less as expected
Sarthak dugar33

May 7, 2019

English

Respected sir i got 85 in maths and 89 in hindi but my grades are A2 in maths and B1 in hindi.. Grades are given wrong.. Please check it
Roll no 1143892
Name sarthak dugar
Lyall pub school
Pranav JH

May 7, 2019

Incorrect marks for social science

I wrote Set-1 paper of Class X Social Science on 29th March, 2019. I expected my score to be 90+ but to my disappointment it's 73/100. I do not believe these are my actual marks because I wrote the paper well and even crosschecked my answers with my friends who got 90+, which were all correct. I want my Social science paper to be re-evaluated and I want justice. I also got 90 above and close to 90 in all other subjects, so I am sure this is a mistake on CBSE' side.
Roll no. - 4071030
Name - Pranav Hiregange
JOYAJYOTI

May 6, 2019

GRADE IS NOT ACCORDING TO MARKS

RESPECTED SIR, MY ROLL NO.IS 8239107.
SCHOOL NO.IS 65836.
CENTRE NO. IS 8195
SCHOOL NAME IS : AMRITA PUBLIC SCHOOL, NEW DELHI
I GOT 92 MARKS IN HINDI BUT MY GRADE IS SHOWN A2 ISTEAD OF A1. PLZ CHECK AND CORRECT IT ASAP.

GRADE IS NOT ACCORDING TO MARKS

111 union Johnny

May 5, 2019

Maths set 3 paper

I appeared class 10 paper and maths paper set 3 was very very difficult and all students face difficulty while set 1,2 was very easy and students of set 1,2 can easily score good marks but set 3 student face difficulty and because of maths there percentage can be low .so CBSE should take stick action against this and should provide extra marks to set 3 student and apply moderation so that all students get equally marks
111 union Johnny

Maths paper

Set 3 maths paper of class 10 CBSE board 2019 was very difficult while set 1,2 was easy so CBSE should take some action so that set 3 student can score good marks
rajthoughts10

Error in grades

Also, the marks that I've received in Economics and English are much lower than what was expected by me. I had expected a minimum of 80% in economics but the board results have left me disillusioned as it is totally inconsistent in comparison. I have always scored well in it. I humbly request you to look into the matter and I would like for these papers to be rechecked.

Roll No. - 4642370
Centre No.- 4246
School No.- 06456
Admit Card ID -KV700646
Vivek Kumar Gupta

Error Mark sheet my aspectation

I received my Class XII CBSE Result yesterday(2.05.2019) and the grades in my mark sheet do not match with the marks I have secured.Request you to please inform the procedure required to get this rectified as my mark sheet will be invalid with grades not according to the marks. I want to get it done as early as possible and before the printing process of mark sheets start as I will not be able to apply in any colleges with this mark sheet
Roll no 1625188
School no 1230
Center no 03744
Seema Choudhary

May 3, 2019

English,psychology

Daughter got 98 in history and 96 in geography.she attempted all questions right in english and psychology still she is not satisfied With cbse nd its marking.she expected 95 above but was disheartened she went into depression please got her copy reevaluate properly
Solomon mahilang

May 2, 2019

Maths

Not got expected marks in maths, I am Solomon mahilaon of class 12th
Snrh

Apr 26, 2019

Related to the organisation structure in class 12 business studies exam

In set 2 question 22 of cbse class 12 business studies board exam , the given para clearly depicts that the ans should be divisional but according to the marking scheme the ans is functional. Not only this , the teachers are also supporting the divisional structure. As class 12 result decides the future of students ,so,it is my humble request on behalf of students to kindly change the marking scheme or consider both the answers correct.
okidokie101

Apr 17, 2019

Unfair.

The most disgusting, unfair and flawed education system. Modern problems need modern solutions, so do OLD problems. The education system thinks there is a flaw in the students rather the flaw is in the education system itself. People update their phones, contacts, books, locations etc, but CBSE ALWAYS remained the same. It’s awful, only based on outdated theories, and never really teaches students to do stuff in real life. I hope it changes for the best or goes down for the best. It does not give equal opportunities to anyone. It’s easier to send a man to the moon than to change the education/schooling system. Update it. Your phone gets more updates than your witless education system does.
Anshu3321

Apr 16, 2019

English cbse set2 2019

With reference to above mentioned subject i would like to draw the attention of cbse authorities towards our english exam paper held on 23rd march 2019. The paper was relatively easy and no one is sceptical about good scores in the exam. But, i noticed 2 questions from Grammar part of set 2 -- one in the fill ups question and another in the editing to have some anomalies. In the fill ups questions there were 5 questions following 4 options for each... the 5th question was having options to, into, etc. And i am confident enough that the answer is INTO .....
And in the other question which was for editing, ques ( iii) is having mistake 'with' and the correction is at because we always use at for denoting some event...
Thereby, i would supplicate you to oversee my words and please think over it... please sir
Sincerely,
Anshu
bhargavi.k

Apr 12, 2019

social science and science

Respected sir/madam

I am a student of class 10. the social exam was held on 29th march 2019. all the sets of social i.e.set 1,set 2 and set 3 was very difficult and after coming out of the exam hall I started crying and on that day I fully cried.. so I request the board to make the correction lenient mainly in social and in science set 3 was difficult compared to other 2 sets.. so I request to make the board correction lenient in science that too for set 3..

thanking you,

yours sincerly,

bhargavi
Prachi Chouhan

Apr 9, 2019

Request to adopt ambiguity in question no. 4 of psychology board question paper 2019

The Controller of Examinations,
CBSE,
Shiksha Kendra 2 Community Centre,
Preet Vihar,
New Delhi-110092

Subject : Complaint regarding Psychology Question Paper 2019 (Ques no.4) class XII

It is to inform you that in question no. 4 of psychology question paper (Class XII), the language was not clear, whether the "coping strategy" was asked or the "type of coping" was asked.

Hence the answer to this question could be
"Passive Coping" (given by Endler & Zeidner),
as well as
"Avoidance-oriented strategy of coping" (given by Endler and Parker).

Therefore, I request the assessing authorities to kindly adopt ambiguity in the answer.
Regards.

Name: Prachi Chouhan
Roll no: 1621142
Mobile : 9414011871, 9928905860
Address: 275/34, Near Dayal Bidi Factory, Pal Beechala.
School: Mayoor School, Ajmer

Copy to:
Secretary, CBSE Regional Office, Ajmer Region, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer-305001
Honey Honey

Apr 8, 2019

social

sir I am a student of class 10 and social exam was conducted on 29th march 2019 and the exam of all the 3 sets i.e set 1,2 and 3 was very tough. so I request you to correct the social paper leniently please. and in science set 3 was little bit tough so I REQUEST the board to correct the paper leniently
Jinal0111

Apr 8, 2019

Mathematics and English

Sir, I would like to draw your attention towards the issue of trigonometry 4 marks questions of all the three sets of JMS series 3.
All the questions were quite tricky and out of the syllabus. I humbly request you to keep the correction liberal as this is the question of many student's future.
Also, in English, the novel questions which were for a precious 10 marks were quite tricky.

-----A class 10th cbse student.
Vimmi Dillawry

Apr 7, 2019

Wrong marking scheme

In Class 12 Business Studies paper in Set 2 question no.22 the marking scheme shows the wrong answer. According to all teachers and students the answer should be Divisional structure but marking scheme is showing Functional Structure which is absolutely wrong. In the question it us very much made clear with the last line that product is different so it means divisional structure is the right answer. If students are being evaluated on the basis of wrong marking then there will be huge loss of 6 marks which is 1.5percent loss for the students. Due to this huge loss it might effect chil's admission in college which should not be the objective of Cbse. Kindly see to this matter immediately as once the checking at all centres will be compleye nobody can save their ruined future. I hope u will take into consideration this point and also give orders for its correction Thanks.