CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

pdeepnair

Mar 19, 2019

Hindi question paper choice confusion

The choice option in question number 8 and 10 in today's Hindi Set-1 question paper was quite confusing. Both, 8 and 10 question numbers had questions of 2+2+1 marks and after the third question a choice was given. Though it pertained to the third question only a lot of us though that we could attempt that choice question as a 5 mark question and not write the first three. Though the choice questions could be answered in a sentence each, it was also possible to expand the answer and write for 5 marks. Unfortunate, as the other questions were not difficult ones either. Hope the error in judgement due to confusion would be taken into consideration.

That apart, in question number 10, the third question has got the name of the poem wrong. Instead of "Aatmtran", it is printed as "Aamantran".

Hindi question paper choice confusion

kksukhadia

Mar 19, 2019

Class 12: Physics paper, PCM 75% marks in class 12 and uniformity for all the sets

Respected Sir/Madam,

Kindly don’t consider this as a complaint but please consider this as a thought which I would like to share to CBSE authorities.
I am sure that you are aware about the comments which are shared by many students / parents about physics paper which was on 5th March.

I know very well about how my son has worked very hard on the preparation of board exams but physics paper really disappointed to him as well me too.
The same time when we knew the fact of Set 1 of Maths paper was lengthy compare to other sets then it was another disappointment
He is really keen to join BITS Pilani and working hard towards getting very good score there.
As per the criteria in BITS, a student needs to get 75% in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for board exams.
The same time, other universities have their criteria on a student to get the required percentage in board exams(e.g. 60, 75 )

Now, considering the paper of physics this year and based on the comments I have heard from many students / parents, it is really being difficult to achieve 75% of the score in PCM.

Not sure if this is the right request from me but can I please request to have lenient checking for the board papers and very easy checking specifically for Physics paper.
Requesting CBSE board to provide some advantage to a student who is little behind on getting 75% for PCM. If a student is getting little less marks then requesting board to provide some grace marks to help a student reaching 75% in PCM

Also I really have some concerns on having 3 different sets where uniformity should be maintained for all the sets
• Physics: Set 1 was difficult compare to set 2 and 3
• Maths: Set 1 was lengthy compare to set 2 and 3

Considering above comments, requesting lenient checking of the answer sheets and summarising the points below.

• Please provide the grace marks to the students who are little behind of getting 75% in PCM so that they can get that benefit in other entrance exams and don’t lose the opportunity
• Kindly have lenient checking for the board papers and very easy checking specifically for Physics paper
• Please take a note on missing of the uniformity for different sets of the paper. (e.g. Set 1 in Physics and Maths was tough and lengthy)

Sorry for writing a lengthy note but thought of highlighting some thoughts after looking into the faces of my son, my niece and other students who really worked hard

Thanks for your time on reading my note and hoping for the best from CBSE board.
Sidharth Kpv

Mar 18, 2019

DIFFICULTY IN MATHS SET1

Respected Sir/Madam,
I appeared for this board exam and I received question paper 30/4/1 and it was a bit difficult. It makes us sad when we came to know that cbse is not only treating students with different difficulty level also by dividing students of different states differently. This is INJUSTICE, INEQUALITY. NO BOARD OR GOVT SHOULD PLAY WITH A STUDENTS LIFE. #THIS HURTS
kksukhadia

Mar 18, 2019

PCM 75% marks in class 12

Respected Sir/Madam,

First of all this is not complaint but thought to share the views after seeing the faces of students around.
My son and my niece had really worked hard in boards exam but the paper of Physics really disappointed. I am sure that you are aware about if a student wants to join Bits Pilani then a student needs to get 75% in Physics, Chemistry, Maths. If a student gets very good score (e.g. 375 / 450) in Bits entrance but if he / she doesn't get 75% in 12th PCM then a student would not get an admission in Bits Pilani. There are other universities too where the certain percentage in board exam is Must. Requesting to take this parameter in consideration and kindly give some advantage to a student if he/she falls little behind 75% marks so that it will not impact to their admission in university.
Also requesting cbse board to be lenient while marking the answer in PCM, specifically very easy checking for Physics in 2019.

I know that I should not write this kind of request letter but after seeing the faces of my son, my niece and friends of my son....I thought to write a request letter.

Thanks a lot for taking your valuable time in reading this note.
Afraaslam

CBSE science paper 2019 set 2 series 4

Respected sir /madam
I would like to draw your attention towards the science paper series 4 set 2 conducted on 13th March 2019
It is extremely unfair that the set consisted of a few questions that were out of syllabus ( question no 2 and no 12)
It is also distressing to find that the question paper did not adhere to the pattern shown in the sample papers , there were 29 marks from biology , 26 marks from physics and 25 marks from chemistry

I request that CBSE show some leniency in the correction of this paper and grace marks be awarded to questions out of syllabus
All the students have worked hard equally and it would only be fair if we had papers of equal levels
Afra aslam
Afraaslam

CBSE science paper 2019 set 2 series 4

Respected sir/madam
It is extremely unfair that the students who have written this paper are losing marks because a few questions were out of syllabus ( question no 2 and no 12)

This set was different compared to set 1 and set 3. It is disappointing as the pattern of the sample paper issued was also not followed . There were 29 marks from biology 26 from physics and 25 from chemistry

I request some leniency in the paper correction and that grace marks be awarded to questions that were out of syllabus
Mahima Madhusoodanan

Maths

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a 10th grade student. I found maths set 1 paper very difficult, especially the questions from section D. So please make the correction liberal.
Livie

Mar 16, 2019

Science Grade 10

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

We have all prepared equally for one paper then why test us on three different papers of different ranges of difficulty? This is with reference to the Science Exam conducted by CBSE on 13th March 2019 Set: 31/4/2. Your system doesn't provide an equal opportunity for all the students to receive the marks they deserve and in the end it leaves them blaming their luck for receiving the relatively tougher set. Is this according to you fair? Please give the students the assurance of a lenient correction. I hope my complaint will be heeded and that the board will take into consideration the welfare of the students appearing for their exams.
Yt123

Mar 15, 2019

OUT OF SYLLABUS QUESTION IN SCIENCE CLASS 10 SET 2

Science class 10 set 2
Sir/Madam
I got Set 2 of the science question paper in yesterday's exam in question no.2 of section A the questions answer was infrared radiation which is not a part of our syllabus.
Similarly a question in section C about two parallel straight current carrying conductors ,we were asked to find the magnitude of magnetic field at a point X equidistant from the two conductors which is not a part of our syllabus and we are not taught about this concept.

OUT OF SYLLABUS QUESTION IN SCIENCE CLASS 10 SET 2

Ananyaa Hegde

CLASS 10 SCIENCE PAPER SET 2

CBSE class 10 SCIENCE PAPER SET-2
Class 10 Science Board paper, set 2, code no. 31/4/2 was tough when compared to set 1 and set 3.
Many questions from the paper were indirectly asked in this set while the set 1 and 3 students had all direct questions from the textbook.
Sir i would like to ask you why the students have to answer different sets when all of them have worked hard equally. This means that the question paper we get is based on our luck and not really on our hard work.
The questions in all the sets should be the same but with different order . Otherwise how will all the students be ranked on the basis of their marks while the difficulty levels of the sets is different.
I request you to to see that the correction for set 2 must be done leniently otherwise our future will be at stake.

I hope my request will be heard.
Ananyaa Hegde

CLASS 10 SCIENCE PAPER SET 2

CBSE Class 10 SCIENCE PAPER SET-2

I hope my request will be heard.
Aditya todi

Set 3 maths paper conducted on 7th March 2019

I got the set 3 paper of the maths paper conducted on 7th March 2019 . There was one error in the statistics question in which it was given that the total frequency is 100 but on calculating it was coming 110 so I hope that all the students will get the grace marks for this question and also the set 3 paper was very lengthy and tough so I expect that the checking will be liberal for the set 3 paper...as many of the students were not able to complete their whole paper and if have done then they didn't get the time to recheck their paper due to this few questions they did wrong because of hurry...so I hope everything will be good with us.
Student..chd

Science exam

Respected authorities, In set 3 of class 10 science paper, ques 18 b) part ..... we were asked to find the object distance of convex lens whereas in other sets it had been asked to find the same for the concave lens. So there was a change in the signs in our answers. I request u to provide grace marks for the same. Thank u
Hrishikesh Goswami

Science class 10 set 2

Sir/Madam
I git Set 2 of the science question paper in yesterday's exam and I found that in a questiin of section-e we were asked to write observatiins on the basis of what we saw on a slide.
However the image of the slide was not given.
Also in question no.2 of section A the questions answer was infrared radiation which is not a part of our syllabus.
Please take some action about these steps as the other sets were of easier questioning levels and we will be deprived of marks we could have got due to these question which are apparently about concepts not mentioned in the NCERT books.
Tammma

Mar 13, 2019

CBSE class 10 science paper set 2

In section there was a question which was out of syllabus. There is no information regarding the question in NCERT book and also in other books. I request you to give grace marks of the question. CBSE also says that will be from NCERT but there was no link of that question in NCERT. I hope you will help the students as CBSE works in favour of students

CBSE class 10 science paper set 2

Rekha Nookal

Mar 13, 2019

Maths set 3 paper class 10

Respected sir
I would like to bring to your kind notice... Regarding the maths exam conducted on march 7th... My daughter got set 3 paper.. And in her answer book... Graph lines.. Grid is not there... So she couldnt answer her 4m question and went to iNvisilator to complain and possible to give another... Graph sheet.. But they couldnot provide... Her another sheet and time was wasted about 15min. In this process... And she couldntb attempt whole sec A... Left 6 m.. I would kindly request you to look into this and give her.. 4+6 =10m.. Grace..marks. Its the future of my child.. I hope u understand.. The injustice and consider this issue.. Thaning u in advance...
Khushi Talwar8

Mar 12, 2019

Sociology

Printing error in the paper
Vanika..

Mar 12, 2019

Geography and english exam class 12 ..2019

The error in the exam disturb the mind set of the students just like the English exam class 12 2019 , even in the English examination the reading section was too lengthy and even the MCQs were very difficult, they were so difficult that even after coming out of the examination hall we could not find the exact answers.
The geography exam was also not according to the aptitude of an average child and every question was tricky and not direct. The country marked in the question 1 of map was liberia whereas the highest growth rate in Africa according to the latest data is in South Sudan.. this question confused the students alot and thus most of the students wrote the wrong answer
wafa ikbal

mathematics class 10

Set 1 was very difficult compared to set 2 and 3 of class 10. If examinations are based on luck then why did we work hard sir? Please correct our papers liberally. 2-3 questions from section:d was beyond our comprehension.
PrasadV

CBSE10 Maths Set3 Paper

Two 4 marks questions of the Class 10th Mathematics Set-3 question paper were quite difficult and out of syllabus.
I hope the CBSE board will consider the difficulty level. I request to take necessary measures and consider the difficulty aspect during the answer paper's evaluation.
Legend1409

Class 12 physics board paper set 1

Dear sir/madam
I am student of class 12 and have given physics exam on 5th March 2019 . I found an error in the question of question 4 of set 1 . I found it to be incorrect as speed of light is coming more than 3×10^8 m/s also the refractive index of medium is coming less than 1.
Please look into the matter and give free marks for this incorrect question.

Class 12 physics board paper set 1 Class 12 physics board paper set 1

Mini Raj

Mar 10, 2019

Class 10 mathematics difficulty of set 1

Set 1 difficult compared to set2 and set3 . Request you to do liberal marking otherwise it is injustice to set 1 students.
SurekhaTony

Mar 10, 2019

CBSE CLASS 10 MATHS SET 3

Exams need to be fair to all students with same questions
(may be in a different serial order).
The disparity in the 3 sets of maths paper class 10 is very obvious.
Set 3 was the toughest.

Why this discrepancy?
Why should students with Set 3 suffer alone?
DID CBSE FOLLOW THE INTERNATIONAL GUIDELINES OF PAPER SETTING IN TERMS OF EASY, MODERATE OR HARD PATTERN FOR QUESTIONS FOR SET 3?

CBSE has to solve this issue by either
1. Conducting a re-exam with same questions to all students....similar to last year's pattern
Or
2. Minimum grace marks of 10+ to all students with set 3 paper

CBSE has a duty towards the students whose future depends on these scores

Please be answerable
Bindya Handa

Mar 9, 2019

Class 10 maths exam held on 7 March 2019

Cbse is doing injustice by making sets each of different levels. My daughter had recieved set 1 maths paper code 30/3/1 which had some difficult questions and trignometry questions were tricky and time consuming and students didn't get time to revise their paper while set 3 was too easy. Grace marks should be given to students who has got set 1 code 30/3/1 paper or conduct re exam of maths. Pl. do justice.
Bindya Handa

Mar 9, 2019

Regarding Maths exam held on 7 march

It is really very injustice done to students in maths exam. My daughter had recieved set 1 code 30/3/1 paper which was very difficult as compared to set 3 . Set 1 has tricky questions of trignometry . Questions which were difficult as compared to other sets should be given grace marks. Students who have got set 1 will suffer and their percentage will go down. Pl. look into matter. Don't do injustice with students of set 1

electricity meter - Electricity Grievance
    Honourable sir, We had raised the online complaint...
    VOLTAS - Ac stopped working after a month
    My new ac stopped working after a month and when I am...
    HDIL Paradise City Palghar - HDIL Paradise City
    Has anyone have latest news regarding Paradise City...
    Shree Laxmi Narayan Sweet & Dairy Bakers - The food is not hygienic.
    Dear Concerned Department, I want to draw attention...
    BAJA finsrv - Flexi Loan login
    When I logon with new Experia customer portal I am not...
    UJALA BULB - Ujala bulb replacement
    I have visited 3-4 times for replacement of ujala bulb...
    SRIMIN TECHNOLOGIES - Fraud, Scammer
    I took data entry project (USA REAL ESTATE COPY&PASTE...
    arrshith rg - parcel struck
    my tracking number is RP529533248CN it has been struck...
    Stashfin Loan - Loan amount Not Recipe
    I have applied a loan from stash fin company the loan is...
    taxway india - misguide
    Me taxway company ka e-countr lia mera busiess bohot achha...