CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Mohak Gupta ji

Apr 5, 2019

ERROR IN CBSE CLASS 10 2019 HINDI (COURSE-B) QUESTION PAPER

I have recently appeared in the CBSE Class 10 Board Examinations 2019. I want to draw your attention towards the error in the Set-3 (Code No. 4/2/3; Series JMS/2) Hindi Course-B question paper. Question No. 12, allocated for 5 marks, was not from the syllabus of Hindi Course-B but from the syllabus of Hindi Course-A. In our school, Hindi Course-B is opted by the students. This is unfair and I request you to take immediate action. My mobile number is 9410879376.
Mohak Gupta ji

Apr 5, 2019

ERROR IN CBSE CLASS 10 2019 HINDI (COURSE-B) QUESTION PAPER

I have recently appeared in the CBSE Class 10 Board Examinations 2019. I want to draw your attention towards the error in the Set-3 (Code No. 4/2/3; Series JMS/2) Hindi Course-B question paper. Question No. 12, allocated for 5 marks, was not from the syllabus of Hindi Course-B but from the syllabus of Hindi Course-A. In our school, Hindi Course-B is opted by the students. This is unfair and I request you to take action. My mobile number is 9410879376.
DebaDas

Apr 3, 2019

Social Science std 10

The social science paper of class 10 conducted on 29th March had set3 as the most difficult paper while set1 was the easiest with straightforward questions.
Why have the sets not been normalised properly this year resulting in putting some students at a disadvantage. This is very unfair to those unfortunate students receiving the most difficult set.
Questions of set3 section D carrying 5 marks each were comparatively much more critical in nature
While you have introduced set-wise separate questions, the checking also needs to be accordingly liberal. The most difficult set should have lenient checking while the easiest one should be strictly checked
I hope the concern being raised by students and parents are heard favourably.
Anita jashan

Apr 2, 2019

Mathematics

I am a student of class 10 and I have appeared for board exams this year 2019.first of all why was mathematics exam kept first? For everyone maths exam is very crucial.
There are so many useless procedures which waste our precious time.The cbse authorities should have at least a pinch of common sense that first exam is very stressful for everyone.To add wood to burning fire the mathematics exam was kept first.Due to this reason , many students had not done well.To add petrol to the fire,all sets had different difficulty level.Set 1 was more tougher than the other sets.All had a conviction that all sets would have same questions but jumbled.But we got the shock of our lives when we saw the question paper.Many of the students couldn't even understand the trigonometry question of 4 valuable marks . Is the CBSE playing with our lives ? Has the student's life become a game? I kindly request CBSE to realize its mistake and announce liberal correction of all the papers of all the sets of all the subjects.
Hridya Krishna

Mar 28, 2019

Lenient correction for 2019 10th batch foreign students

The sets and the question paper for foreign or NRI students were different and this happened for both maths and science board exams of 10th.(2018-2019)

For mathematics exam conducted on 7th March, set 1 was the toughest one and set 3 was a moderate and set 2 was the easiest one.
For science exam conducted on 13th March, the set 1 was the easiest and set 2 was the hardest and set 3 being moderate.
It was easier examinations for the students in Delhi and up because they had received different questions and also had training for such question papers. We, NRI students don't have the training and have to face tough questions. It was not even Ncert textbook based.

We are the last batch to suffer the whole textbook portion for the exams and they could have given us consideration by making the questions easier at least. Last batch (2017-2018) too had the whole portion for their exam but their question papers were comparatively 10 times easier.

Every student has put equal effort into gaining a high achievement and the question papers of 2019 by the Cbse boards have disappointed the students by "introducing the luckiest set" scheme. This is not fair. Luck is not what decides our future. If it is like that then why everyone is hardworking equally? Pls, stop this injustice towards the students and pls make a lenient correction for the con
Sannnnn

Mar 26, 2019

CBSE CLASS 12 QUESTION PAPERS

The difficulty level of the questions in different sets baffles me to extremes. How can one evaluate the level of students if the questions are of different difficulties I found it extremely aggregating. My set in math was lengthy and had difficult questions compared to other sets. I'm not good at math and this happened ex: question 25 equations are drastically different in other set.Mine were complicated while other set had easy equations. One set was easy while the other was not. In one mark questions I had a question asking to find Cartesian eq passing thru a pt //to line where as other set asked people to find the ORDER seriously now!.

Physics and chemistry are on another level with different difficulty levels and disappointing to extremes. The questions were tricky.

English paper had a wrong question and some section A passage questions were out of passage literally eg: The elephant question etc.

WHEN MEASURING OUR KNOWLEDGE BOUT SUBJECTS ALL QUESTION PAPER SET'S MUST HAVE THE SAME DIFFICULTY. IF IT'S DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT SETS IT'S UNFAIR FOR STUDENTS.

SO CBSE BOARD OFFICIALS PLEASE CONSIDER OUR HARDWORK FOR THE EXAM AND CORRECT PAPERS LENIENTLY AS EVEN A MARK CAN MAKE OR BREAK IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS HOPE U GIVE JUSTICE FOR THE TRUST WE PLACED. THANKS FOR READING
Sannnnn

Mar 26, 2019

CBSE CLASS 12 QUESTION PAPERS

The difficulty level of the questions in different sets baffles me to extremes. How can one evaluate the level of students if the questions are of different difficulties.

SO CBSE BOARD OFFICIALS PLEASE CONSIDER OUR HARDWORK FOR THE EXAM AND CORRECT PAPERS LENIENTLY!!!! AS EVEN A MARK CAN MAKE OR BREAK IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS HOPE U GIVE JUSTICE FOR THE TRUST WE PLACED. THANKS FOR READING
paddypec

Mar 23, 2019

CBSE class X Hindi B paper - Q 8 and 10 choice confusion

There is a big blunder in choice , it appears to be either a, b, c with marks 2 , 2 and 1 or 5 as a whole because

-- choice question was not with marks
-- choice question was not in box with part c
--- Choice question in set 3 can be of 5 marks and rather was there in earlier papers of CBSE of 5 marks only.
-- Marking scheme was not told to students and was an experiment from this year
-- Invigilator was not aware and guided wrongly.

So humble request is to treat choice question as of 5 marks, if some kids attempted it as lengthy question
paddypec

Mar 23, 2019

CBSE

In class X Hindi B paper of 2019 ( Set 3) , there is a big confusion in Marking scheme of question 8 and 10. Even invigilators or class teachers were not aware because of error in Marking scheme

The choice appears to be either a, b , c ( 2+2 + 1 marks) or as whole because there are no marks mentioned against choice. Further choice is not in box if it is only for c part.

Most of students who were not told took choice as of 5 marks because same question appeared in earlier CBSE papers were of 5 marks. Students explained the answer in 100 words or so .

Humble request to CBSE to please rectify and understand the gross mistake because loss of 8 marks would be too much for kids.
M R JYOTHI

Mar 20, 2019

REQUST FOR LENIENT EVALUTION OF SCIENCE EXAM OF CLASS 10 SERIES JMS/4 SET-2 (CODE 31/4/2)

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a parent of class 10 student of Thiruvanathapuram region.
I hereby kindly request your attention towards the CLASS 10 SCIENCE SERIES JMS/4 SET-2 (CODE 31/4/2) QUESTION PAPER of the exam conducted on 13/03/2019. My child was so unlucky to get this set question paper which had questions out of syllabus and that are much above the level of Class 10 students.
1 SECTION A QUESTION 2 1 MARK OUT OF SYLLABUS
2 SECTION C QUESTION 12 3 MARKS OUT OF SYLLABUS
3 SECTION C QUESTION 15 2 MARKS NOT MENTIONED IN NCERT THEORY
4 SECTION E QUESTION 22 2 MARKS ABOVE THE LEVEL OF CLASS 10 STUDENTS
5 SECTION E QUESTION 24 2 MARKS SLIDE NOT GIVEN
It was really shocking to compare the SET-2 paper with the SET-1 AND SET-3 QUESTION PAPERS as both were comparatively much easier.
It is like a lucky draw that depends on the set of question paper that evaluates the child and not the hard work that he/she done. Extremely sad to see all these.
I request you SIR, TO CONSIDER THE QUESTION PAPER SET CHANGE BY CHANGING THE ORDER OF THE QUESTIONS AND NOT BY GIVING DIFFERENT QUESTIONS OF DIFFERENT LEVELS IN DIFFERENT SETS.
Also I hereby request you sir to make steps for EVALUATING THE CLASS 10 SCIENCE SERIES JMS/4 SET-2 (CODE 31/4/2) PAPERS LINIENTLY AS POSSIBLE.
I hope my request (not complaint) will be heard as this is the only solution now for the exams that were already conducted . An early action from your end will be highly appreciable.
Tej Singh

Mar 20, 2019

set in board exams

Respected sir madam

As it is really dissappointing that the difficulty levels of all sets in cbse board class 12 ques paper is not same ..some sets have more tricky ques whereas other have extremely easy ques ..this does not go in coherence with equality..and effects the results of students..eg in political science class 12 set 3 was more confusing and even in some 4 mark ques there is only one line given in the book..then how can students expand it to get 4 marks then students will elaborte just to fill pages so that they can get max marks but thats not right only quality should be focussed in answers rather than quantity..so such ques are not apt.whereas other sets had direct ncert back ques.. This will definately effect the result ...even a good child expects 85-90 in set 3 whereas an average child expects 95+ in other set..similar cases have been reported in subjects like maths and other subjects..kindly consider it if you find it morally correct
Nk12568

Hindi course b

Nk12568

Hindi course -B

pdeepnair

Hindi question paper choice confusion

The choice option in question number 8 and 10 in today's Hindi Set-1 question paper was quite confusing. Both, 8 and 10 question numbers had questions of 2+2+1 marks and after the third question a choice was given. Though it pertained to the third question only a lot of us though that we could attempt that choice question as a 5 mark question and not write the first three. Though the choice questions could be answered in a sentence each, it was also possible to expand the answer and write for 5 marks. Unfortunate, as the other questions were not difficult ones either. Hope the error in judgement due to confusion would be taken into consideration.

That apart, in question number 10, the third question has got the name of the poem wrong. Instead of "Aatmtran", it is printed as "Aamantran".

Hindi question paper choice confusion

kksukhadia

Mar 19, 2019

Class 12: Physics paper, PCM 75% marks in class 12 and uniformity for all the sets

Respected Sir/Madam,

Kindly don’t consider this as a complaint but please consider this as a thought which I would like to share to CBSE authorities.
I am sure that you are aware about the comments which are shared by many students / parents about physics paper which was on 5th March.

I know very well about how my son has worked very hard on the preparation of board exams but physics paper really disappointed to him as well me too.
The same time when we knew the fact of Set 1 of Maths paper was lengthy compare to other sets then it was another disappointment
He is really keen to join BITS Pilani and working hard towards getting very good score there.
As per the criteria in BITS, a student needs to get 75% in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for board exams.
The same time, other universities have their criteria on a student to get the required percentage in board exams(e.g. 60, 75 )

Now, considering the paper of physics this year and based on the comments I have heard from many students / parents, it is really being difficult to achieve 75% of the score in PCM.

Not sure if this is the right request from me but can I please request to have lenient checking for the board papers and very easy checking specifically for Physics paper.
Requesting CBSE board to provide some advantage to a student who is little behind on getting 75% for PCM. If a student is getting little less marks then requesting board to provide some grace marks to help a student reaching 75% in PCM

Also I really have some concerns on having 3 different sets where uniformity should be maintained for all the sets
• Physics: Set 1 was difficult compare to set 2 and 3
• Maths: Set 1 was lengthy compare to set 2 and 3

Considering above comments, requesting lenient checking of the answer sheets and summarising the points below.

• Please provide the grace marks to the students who are little behind of getting 75% in PCM so that they can get that benefit in other entrance exams and don’t lose the opportunity
• Kindly have lenient checking for the board papers and very easy checking specifically for Physics paper
• Please take a note on missing of the uniformity for different sets of the paper. (e.g. Set 1 in Physics and Maths was tough and lengthy)

Sorry for writing a lengthy note but thought of highlighting some thoughts after looking into the faces of my son, my niece and other students who really worked hard

Thanks for your time on reading my note and hoping for the best from CBSE board.
Sidharth Kpv

Mar 18, 2019

DIFFICULTY IN MATHS SET1

Respected Sir/Madam,
I appeared for this board exam and I received question paper 30/4/1 and it was a bit difficult. It makes us sad when we came to know that cbse is not only treating students with different difficulty level also by dividing students of different states differently. This is INJUSTICE, INEQUALITY. NO BOARD OR GOVT SHOULD PLAY WITH A STUDENTS LIFE. #THIS HURTS
kksukhadia

Mar 18, 2019

PCM 75% marks in class 12

Respected Sir/Madam,

First of all this is not complaint but thought to share the views after seeing the faces of students around.
My son and my niece had really worked hard in boards exam but the paper of Physics really disappointed. I am sure that you are aware about if a student wants to join Bits Pilani then a student needs to get 75% in Physics, Chemistry, Maths. If a student gets very good score (e.g. 375 / 450) in Bits entrance but if he / she doesn't get 75% in 12th PCM then a student would not get an admission in Bits Pilani. There are other universities too where the certain percentage in board exam is Must. Requesting to take this parameter in consideration and kindly give some advantage to a student if he/she falls little behind 75% marks so that it will not impact to their admission in university.
Also requesting cbse board to be lenient while marking the answer in PCM, specifically very easy checking for Physics in 2019.

I know that I should not write this kind of request letter but after seeing the faces of my son, my niece and friends of my son....I thought to write a request letter.

Thanks a lot for taking your valuable time in reading this note.
Afraaslam

CBSE science paper 2019 set 2 series 4

Respected sir /madam
I would like to draw your attention towards the science paper series 4 set 2 conducted on 13th March 2019
It is extremely unfair that the set consisted of a few questions that were out of syllabus ( question no 2 and no 12)
It is also distressing to find that the question paper did not adhere to the pattern shown in the sample papers , there were 29 marks from biology , 26 marks from physics and 25 marks from chemistry

I request that CBSE show some leniency in the correction of this paper and grace marks be awarded to questions out of syllabus
All the students have worked hard equally and it would only be fair if we had papers of equal levels
Afra aslam
Afraaslam

CBSE science paper 2019 set 2 series 4

Respected sir/madam
It is extremely unfair that the students who have written this paper are losing marks because a few questions were out of syllabus ( question no 2 and no 12)

This set was different compared to set 1 and set 3. It is disappointing as the pattern of the sample paper issued was also not followed . There were 29 marks from biology 26 from physics and 25 from chemistry

I request some leniency in the paper correction and that grace marks be awarded to questions that were out of syllabus
Mahima Madhusoodanan

Maths

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a 10th grade student. I found maths set 1 paper very difficult, especially the questions from section D. So please make the correction liberal.
Livie

Mar 16, 2019

Science Grade 10

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

We have all prepared equally for one paper then why test us on three different papers of different ranges of difficulty? This is with reference to the Science Exam conducted by CBSE on 13th March 2019 Set: 31/4/2. Your system doesn't provide an equal opportunity for all the students to receive the marks they deserve and in the end it leaves them blaming their luck for receiving the relatively tougher set. Is this according to you fair? Please give the students the assurance of a lenient correction. I hope my complaint will be heeded and that the board will take into consideration the welfare of the students appearing for their exams.
Yt123

Mar 15, 2019

OUT OF SYLLABUS QUESTION IN SCIENCE CLASS 10 SET 2

Science class 10 set 2
Sir/Madam
I got Set 2 of the science question paper in yesterday's exam in question no.2 of section A the questions answer was infrared radiation which is not a part of our syllabus.
Similarly a question in section C about two parallel straight current carrying conductors ,we were asked to find the magnitude of magnetic field at a point X equidistant from the two conductors which is not a part of our syllabus and we are not taught about this concept.
Please take some action about these steps as the other sets were of easier questioning levels and we will be deprived of marks we could have got due to these question which are apparently about concepts not mentioned in the NCERT books

OUT OF SYLLABUS QUESTION IN SCIENCE CLASS 10 SET 2

Ananyaa Hegde

CLASS 10 SCIENCE PAPER SET 2

CBSE class 10 SCIENCE PAPER SET-2
Class 10 Science Board paper, set 2, code no. 31/4/2 was tough when compared to set 1 and set 3.
Many questions from the paper were indirectly asked in this set while the set 1 and 3 students had all direct questions from the textbook.
Sir i would like to ask you why the students have to answer different sets when all of them have worked hard equally. This means that the question paper we get is based on our luck and not really on our hard work.
The questions in all the sets should be the same but with different order . Otherwise how will all the students be ranked on the basis of their marks while the difficulty levels of the sets is different.
I request you to to see that the correction for set 2 must be done leniently otherwise our future will be at stake.

I hope my request will be heard.
Ananyaa Hegde

CLASS 10 SCIENCE PAPER SET 2

CBSE Class 10 SCIENCE PAPER SET-2

I hope my request will be heard.
Aditya todi

Set 3 maths paper conducted on 7th March 2019

I got the set 3 paper of the maths paper conducted on 7th March 2019 . There was one error in the statistics question in which it was given that the total frequency is 100 but on calculating it was coming 110 so I hope that all the students will get the grace marks for this question and also the set 3 paper was very lengthy and tough so I expect that the checking will be liberal for the set 3 paper...as many of the students were not able to complete their whole paper and if have done then they didn't get the time to recheck their paper due to this few questions they did wrong because of hurry...so I hope everything will be good with us.

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...