CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Achhar Sharma

Flaw in CBSE English Core 2019 Examination of class 12

There was a flaw in question 11 and 12 of Section -C. When reported to the Examination center officials, no action was taken and students were asked to continue with it. It's not a student's mistake. Moreover, he/she has to go through nervousness and pressure. I request the CBSE officials to take a look into this matter. Keeping in mind the actions taken during previous years, grace marks should be awarded especially to those who tried to attempt the flawed question( i.e. the question from novel they didn't prepare).
Robi1991

Class 12 board

I am Navyudai Kapoor Of Guru Govind Singh Collegiate Public School Sector 26 Chandigarh. I am a student of class 12 non medical stream. My centre for the board exam is Government Model School Sector 37 Chandigarh.
In the English core question paper in section c the novel comes for 12 marks in which we have one novel in our syllabus
Question no 11 came from the novel we didn’t have in our syllabus and question 12 was for our syllabus and we were told to do 1 question from each question 11 and 12
Question 11 was of 6 marks and not in our syllabus.
Please look into the matter so that we don’t get penalised for no reason
Navyudai Kapoor
Lokendar Sharma

English Core exam 2019

My name is Lokendar Sharma and I am a student of Class 12 in Chandigarh. For CBSE 2019 English Core exam students have to prepare only one novel as per CBSE guidelines . Therefore, I only prepared one novel that is THE INVISIBLE MAN but in question paper question came from the other novel that is SILAS MARNER also and there was no choice provided.The examiner told us to don't leave any question.Therefore, I did that question too. So I want CBSE to provide me with grace marks for that question.Question was of 6 marks .
Kaur komalpreet

Wrong question in English Exams Class 12

In CBSE Board exams 2019 for Class 12 of English every student suffered problem in the last 2 questions which were based on novel . Students have a choice in between the Novels it is their wish which novel they want to do and then they have 2 questions of the novel 6 marks each in which 4 choices are provided such that there must be 2 choices from 1 novel and 2 choices from another novel in both the questions. This time in the Exam held on 2 March 2019 all over India there were no choice between the Novels which was against the blue print of the exams . The question number 11 and 12 were of 2 different novel . Question number 11 was fro. 'Silas Marner' while question number 12 was from 'The Invisible Man' Students had a choice between questions of the same novel while no choice was provided between the 2 different Novels . Class 12 board exams are supposed to be the most important exams in any Students life especially in India but such mistakes in the question paper can lead to downfall in the final percentage of the student and even the career of the student will be spoilt.
So I request that grace marks should be provided to students and such mistakes should never be repeated in the near future as these have a negative impact on a student's life.
parikshitsingh7

Mar 2, 2019

Discrepancy in question no. 11 and 12 of English Core(301) held on 2nd March 2019

Respected Sir/Madam

This is to bring to your kind notice that today 2nd March 2019 class 12 had their first final examination that is English core in which there was the discrepancy in question number 11 and question 12. The question paper was set in an incorrect format. There should have been choices in question number 11 and question number 12. According to CBSE format question number 11 and question number 12 should have two questions from the novel silas marner and 2 from The invisible Man where as in the question paper question 11 has all four questions from silas marnar and question 12 has all four questions from The invisible Man therefore it is requested that 6 Grace marks should be granted to the students as every school opts for only one novel. Taking this request into consideration kindly look into the matter and do the needful for the best of the students.

Thanks and regards
A Parkash

Discrepancy in question no. 11 and 12 of class 12 English core

The Regional Office
CBSE Regional Office
Punchkula

Subject: Discrepancy in question number 11 and question number 12 of English core (301) class 12

Respected Sir/Madam

Thanks and regards
Mohd Daud khan

Nov 11, 2018

Regarding my Salary

Good After Noon to the Whole Department of C.B.S.E
My self Mohammad Daud From District Amroha state uttar pradesh I am working in WTM Hi Tech Se Sec School in the month of September to october but problem is that Management are not giving me the salary of October month and when I forcly say to Mr.saood Manager of wtm he replied do any thing we not pay. One rupee to you and the school management taken 1800 rupee from each student of class 10 for as a board registration fee which is extra then the real fee.
Building of the school having no security according to the terms and condition of C.B.S.E. Board
Building have so many leakages while the raining which is totally dangerous to the life of Students.
sne896

Nov 2, 2018

Fee Status in LOC-2019

I submitted 15000 rupees for LOC class-X for 2019. Though the above mentioned rupees is debited from my account. I am attaching the details of fee payment with transaction I'd,school name,code etc.

Fee Status in LOC-2019 Fee Status in LOC-2019 Fee Status in LOC-2019

Kita

Oct 26, 2018

One language subject compulsory n rest subject of students choice

This is to request cbse officials to kindly make free choice of subjects in class 11th specially humanities group.It has been seen that many schools offer 3 compulsory subject and 2 optional.It is also been noticed many schools do not have *Geography* in schools.I feel there are many students who want to opt Geography honours in colleges as Geography has also too many carrier options.
Through this Column ,I would like to request officials to look into this matter so that the students can study thise subjects which they like.

Prakash Kumar

Oct 26, 2018

10th passing certificate

Sir I have passed my 10th in 2010 from D.A.V. Public school, Muzaffarpur,Bihar. Sir due to some lack of information I couldn't collect my passing certificate as I thought from that year cgpa system was introduced only and passing certificate is not provided by CBSE.our school didn't inform us anything.sir in SSB I require that so please provide me information how I can get that or if possible send me the certificate.I will be always thankful to you.
My email id- [email protected]
Mobile-9914786709
10th roll number-5121152
S.No. SSE/2010/0483598
Purab Dhunisinghani

Aug 10, 2018

Compartment Results 2018

This isn’t possible! I damn confident that I wrote my paper very well..and 16 marks weren’t expected at all..I request you to please go through my paper once again..as this would save my future from being spoiled.
Subject-Maths
Compartment exam 2018 Class 12
Roll number- 4658221
School number - 45102
Monali verma

Aug 9, 2018

Revaluation & compartment results not satisfied in business studies

I applied revaluation or rechecking of business studied, l am pretty sure about my answersheet was unchecked so plz rechecked my answersheet, application no. A22885, center no. 1730. I was also give compartment exam then appeared for Compartment again fail I got only 9 marks.I was attempt all question in exam so give atleast 35 marks.my compartment center no. 1020...CBSE has no rights to ruins student life with their kindly marks . So plz rechecked my answersheet and give me positive result in 4-5 days.I have so many prblm to face ......

Name -shruti verma
Roll no.1716183
School no.03290
Class 12th

Monali verma

Aug 9, 2018

Revaluation & compartment results not satisfied in business studies

I applied revaluation or rechecking of business studies, I am preety sure about that my answersheet was unchecked so plz rechecked by answersheet ,application no. A22885, center no.1730. I was also give compartment exam then appeared for Compartment again fail I got only 9 marks , I was done my paper on exam so give me atleast 35 marks .my compartment center no.1020.. CBSE has no rights to ruins student life with their kindly marks .so plz recheck my answersheet and give me positive result in 4-5 days and l have so many prblm to face ......

Roll no.- 1716183
School no.03290
Class- 12th
Student name- shruti verma

Dilkhush kumar

Aug 7, 2018

Unexpected marks

Sir I am a student of class 12 and I got compartment but the marks which I got in compartment exam is unexpected.I did very well in exam though I got very less marks .what shall I do now???
Ak Ash

Jul 30, 2018

Result

Sir I Am Student Of Class 12 I Got Compartment In Mathematics I Give The Compartment Paper On 16 july 2018 Of CBSE board And the result of the compartment is not yet disclosed And now the last counseling is going to get admission in college. Please Sir I Request You Solve This Problem Please Declare The result as soon as possible
Girisha5081

Jul 25, 2018

Verification of marks

Respected Ma'am/Sir
This is with regard to the verification of my marks which I had scored in class 12th CBSE Examinations 2017-18.
I had been very good at maths in my class 12th session and would score much better marks and in the month of January and February which is actually the most hard working months of the year for a student,I had been studying a lot. Maths was even one of my favourite subjects and the most scoring too and I couldn't have expected so low marks,and so I did send my maths marksheet for verification too and paid Rs.500 for the same.I can't blame your authorities but since my copy wasn't checked properly so it was your duty to look after for the same.Due to such low marks I am suffering a lot for the admissions and which is a very bad part of my life.Kindly look after the same and do something regarding the increase of my MATHEMATICS marks.
It would be very kind of you.
Girisha5081

Jul 25, 2018

Verification of marks

Respected Ma'am/Sir
It would be very kind of you.
shalini mahato

Jul 22, 2018

Mismatch in marks and grades

Name- Shalini Mahato
Roll no.- 6641379
School no.- 08452
Centre no.- 6259
Session- 2017-18

Subject Subject code marks scored grade given grade supposed to be
Economics 030 74 B2 B1
Accountancy 055 68 B1 B2
Informatics Prac. 065 89 B1 A2
Physical Ed. 048 62 C2 B2

Sir it is requested that the above listed subjects grades correction may be carried out at the earliest to avoid future hardships.
Corrected certificate may be forwarded to my examination centre.

Yours sincerely
Shalini Mahato
Class 12
Anamika_275

Jul 21, 2018

Permission for using calculators

Iam a Science student (XI).I have taken computer science instead of maths as an option.So,In chemistry and physics,we feel difficulty in calculations,because of big sums,as it requires lots of time.So,I request you to permit us to use calculators in exams.
Abhishekkkkkj

Jul 8, 2018

Still I don't get result of reevaluation 2018

The latest news is that CBSE has released results of Revaluation 2018 - Result Revision Cases on Account of Rechecking/Re-Evaluation/RL/RW/UFM - Class X, 2018 . It is said that CBSE has released all the results of reevaluation But When I checked my esult , I found - NO DATA FOUND . What can i do now ? Other students have got their revised results . But my revised result is not given . I also want to inform that I have also applied for verification , answersheet and the reevaluation with the cost of Rs.4800.
I got 86 marks in science . I have obtained the photocopy of answerbook and then I matched my answers with CBSE marking scheme and I am 100% sure that it should be 97 and in english I have got 83 . All other students of my school who are weak in english have got more marks than me . I am expecting 96-98 marks in english but when I saw - English - 83 I was shocked . I want to inform about this to CBSE . I am hoping that My result of Reevaluation will come very soon and I will get my expected marks .

Jul 6, 2018

Regarding revaluation

I am Visman Kaur, a student of class 10. I was not satisfied with my science marks so I applied for revaluation . But it has been two weeks and my result is not declared . I am waiting for it . So I request you to please finish this process and declare my result as soon as possible.
Application no. C42246R
Board roll no. 2276733
Swarnima chaudhary

Jul 2, 2018

Letter or email not sent in revalution process for class 12th 2018 boards

I didnt not recieve any letter at my home by cbse or any email on my id even after the revaluation status said - 'mistake found'.
My details are as under:-
App. No. For revaluation = R50137R
Roll. No. = 5614800
School name =blue bird senior secondry school
Place = goolar road aligarh up
Email id = [email protected]

Letter or email not sent in revalution process for class 12th 2018 boards

Neha Sen

Jun 25, 2018

Remark for verification

I have applied for verification of english and physical education papers on 1st June 2018. But still didn't received any remark. Please help. roll no. 7618897. Verification application no. P22187
Priya Trehan

Jun 24, 2018

Delay in receiving photocopy of class 10 board paper

I had applied for cbse photocopy for my class 10 science and English board papers. I received it on 24th at 11:30 am and till then the last date had passed and all my efforts had been wasted.

I tried to call in the helpline numbers but to no avail, no one was picking up the phone.

Trusting cbse and in good faith , i patiently waited for the answer sheets. Even if the information had been provided late 23rd night i could have tried to make my submition. I am being exposed to so much of stress on account of no fault of mine and on account of delay at their end in submitting the answersheets well in time before the deadline.

I would humbly like to request cbse to please please please extend the duration for submition of answersheets for revaluation

Application no-D40096
Roll no-8239811
abhiiis

Jun 21, 2018

delay in obtaining answersheet copy cbse class 10

I gave my CBSE board exam in March 2018. But I am not satisfied with my marks in English and Science. I have applied for verification and photocopy of both subjects . It is 21 June now. Tommorrow is the last date to apply for reevaluation . Till now I did not get the photocopies of the subjects . What can I do after the date passing on ? There are other students also who do not get ther copies yet . Whenever I checked for it on cbsenic, I found only - Your answerbook yet to be uploaded . Please inform about this to CBSE at the earliest to give my photocopies tommorrow - before 12 pm so that I can check my marks and the I will apply fo reevaluation .
Application number : C41195
Roll no. - 2109349.

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...