CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

aieee exam 2011

i got less time to attempt they gave me the papers 38 min late and now others are going to have more time to prepare and write the paper this is unjustice with us.

the papers should be rescheduled.

aieee exam 2011

this is not farewith us we suffered many problems for the exam. is it our fault that cbse is not able to protect the papers.they all are corrupted. some of them are involved in this lak scandal they should suffer not us.

its our request to reconduct the exam.

aieee exam 2011

we are totaly agreed with the veiws of our friend this is the limit we suffered the whole day and we have not giventhe proper time toattempt the paper they took it
23 min before the actual time. we are totaly against this and the exam should be
reconducted for all students so that judgement would be acceptable for all of us.

aieee exam 2011

CBSE has no right to destroy our future just because they failed to protect the paper from getting leaked! We had to fas the hot weather, hunger, thirst and a lot!! Moreover, the question paper lacked enough space to do required calculations!!I believe those appearing on 8th will be quite away from all that!!

I don't care what do rules say!! All i know is that i could not perform up to the mark i believe i could!! The problem that we faced can throw our ranks back!!
I demand the paper should be rescheduled.

May 2, 2011

aieee exam 2011

AIEEE 2011 exam should be re-conducted to get right selection of students.

Feb 15, 2011

Change in DOB of 10th certificate

My name is Alpana Kumari I have passedmy 10th exam in the year 2000. In the 10th Mark sheet & certificate my name is written as Alpana now i am facing problem in getting a govt. job because in my all the academic certificates my is Alpana Kumari. so please tell me the process to correct my name in 10th certificate.

Feb 8, 2011

CBSE 10th DMC lost

I AM A STUDENT OF 1989 1990 BATCH I HAVE LOST MY MARKSHEET PL, PASSING CERTIFICATE AND MIGRATION CERTIFICATE MY RESULT NO. 101890 MR. BRIAN EDWIN PAIS MY EMAIL ID [email protected] no. 9860157285...pls I want to get information, how can I receive my copies...as I have tried many times to contact ...but there was no address or inquiry about the cbse board...p;ls help.

Oct 4, 2010

Respected sir/mam,
I have lost my CBSE class 10th marksheet. i passed out in year 2007 from kendriya vidyalaya no.3, jaipur, rajasthan.Please tell me the procedure to get my marksheet as soon as possible.

Arun Chauhan
User119945

Aug 13, 2010

lost cbse class 10th marksheet

I have lost my CBSE class 10th marksheet. I passed out in year 2009 from Delhi Public school, Greater Noida, U.P. Please tell me the procedure to get my marksheet as soon as possible.

regards,

Rajandeep Kaur
adi0001

Dec 8, 2012

Change of DOB in 10th certificate

I have a query regarding my DOB. Actually my DOB has been wrong printed on my 10th DMC certificate,passed out in 2005. So i just want to know the procedure to change it.
adi0001

Dec 8, 2012

Change of DOB in 10th certificate

I have a query regarding my DOB. Actually wrong date of birth has been printed on my 10th DMC certificate,passed in 2005. I just want to know the procedure to change it.
Kanumahendru Send email

Sep 22, 2012

CBSE 10th DMC lost

My name is Kirti Mahendru .I lost my 10th CBSE DMCand Passing Certificate in session 2006 My phone No. is 09034030085and email id is [email protected] My roll No is 2139592 Kindly plz inform me the procedure to get it again I would be very Thankful To you..!!!

Jun 25, 2012

AIEEE

महोदय, निवेदन है कि सी.बी.एस.ई. की online परीक्षा में मॆरिट में आये छात्रों एवं अन्य सफल छात्रों की सूची अलग जारी करने की कृपा करें। जिससे online परीक्षा में सफल परीक्षार्थियों की संख्या का पता चल सके और यह भी समझ में आ सके कि इस परीक्षा में किस हद तक धांधली हुई है। क्योंकि यदि इस परीक्षा में बड़े पैमाने पर धांधली नहीं हुई होती तो सी.बी.एस.ई. के द्वारा दोनों मोड onlineएवं आफलाइन परीक्षा में सफल परीक्षार्थियों की पृथक-पृथक ही सूची जारी की जाती।
अतः श्रीमान जी से निवेदन है कि छात्रहित में इस धांधली की निष्पक्ष जांच करवाने की कृपा करें तथा पूरी परीक्षा को पुनः करवाने की व्यवस्था करें। जिससे योग्य छात्रों का नुकसान न हो।
जब NDA की परीक्षा की जांच हो सकती है तथा धांधली पकड़ी गई । तो AIEEE में तो अधिक धांधली की संभावना है जिसकी शिकायत मेरे द्बारा पहले ही CBSE को एवं 12-06-12 को pgportal.gov.in पर की जा चुकी है। पर कोई कार्यवाही नहीं की गई अतः आपसे निवेदन है कि छात्र हित में शीघ्र उचित कार्यवाही करवाने का कृपा करें ।
धन्यवाद
निवेदक
awadh sharan shandilya
parkota sagar m.p. 470002

mo. 9406531741,p. 07582227292

Jun 30, 2011

misleading information on http://cbse.nic.in/

I have a query that for those who want duplicate copy of their marksheets, is it required to submit affidavit and press clipping. I am asking this because I downloaded the form from the http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm and on this site there are rules also mentioned. According to these rules, a person requiring duplicate copy is not required to submit affidavit and press clipping. These are required for only triplicate copies. So, I sent the apllication forms according to those rules to the Ajmer office of CBSE. But yesterday after 15 days of waiting for the marksheets, I again searched the internet and came across the link http://mycbseguide.com/blog/cbse-rules-for-duplicate-certificate-and-mark-sheet/ , in which it is specified that affidavit and press clipping are required for duplicate copies also. My complaint is that why can't CBSE be more professional and update their websites more often. This is disgusting on their part.
my email : [email protected]

AIEEE 2011 exam

This is really unfair that a national level exam AIEEE is being conducted again just for few and not for all. This is the case of future of lacs of students. The abrupt decision of CBSE is really wrong. How can CBSE judge students on the basis of two different papers.

This is matter of regret and very unfair. Students who will give exam on may 11 will get the following advantages:-
1. they will have 10 days extra time for preparation.
2. they got to know the question pattern ie. 4 marks each, only one option correct and assertion-reasoning type.
3. they got to know the difficulty level of each subject - one of the major advantage because cbse told to set questions of same difficulty level. so they will prepare the easiest section properly n score good ranks.
So, its completely unfair………..

May 2, 2011

aieee exam 2011

aieee exam should be re conducted.....
this is totally unfair ...... the exam must be reconducted , cbse can not judge the rank of students with two different sets of paper, the students giving exam on 8th will be having more knowledge than those who gave on 1st. they have got more time and now know that exam will be of 360 marks .... we all suffered a hot noon over our head for 3 hours outside the centres, we gave the exam in extreme conditions.

the paper must be re conducted otherwise it would be just like playing with the future of 12 lakh students...

Jan 26, 2011

Change in DOB of 10th certificate

SIR,
I have got a mistake with my date of birth in the CBSE 10th certificate.It is 07-031988 instead of 08-03-1988.I have completed my 10th in 2004 (register no :4126512).It is very urgent for me to change the DOB for issuing the passport.
Hoping your kind co-operation and guidance.

Safin Joseph

Jan 20, 2011

Respected Sir/Madam

My name is Mukesh Ahuja .I lost my 10th CBSE DMC in session 2009-2010 My phone No. is 09541779701 and email id is [email protected] My roll No is 2159762 Kindly plz inform me the procedure to get it again I would be very Thankful To you..!!!!

Aug 11, 2010

Respected sir/mam,
I have lost my CBSE class 10th marksheet. i passed out in year 2010 from Millennium Public school, Meerut, U.P.Please tell me the procedure to get my marksheet as soon as possible.

Aanchal Agarwal.