CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Shashwath_1

Reconduction of class 10 math exam

I am a student of class ten.
I studied very hard for the math exam and I DIDN'T GET MYSELF INVOLVED IN ANY ILLEGAL METHODS to score more marks.
I have booked tickets and made plans for the summer starting from 30th March and with my family and I was supposed to be out of the state but because of the POSSIBLE reconduction I can't do it.
Not just the past week but for over a month before exams I along with most of the other students have worked hard and now that we have finally completed it and are about to gain our reward the board has informed that we will have to do all of it again.
I do understand the fact that a few malpractices have been conducted but can anyone please tell what my fault as an individual was in this situation?
If a few individuals have involved themselves in unethical practices why am I the one being punished? Why am I being denied a well-deserved holiday? Why am I supposed to study everything after the actual exam again?

I am sure this isn't just my case, it's the same with a majority of students
Why punish everyone for the mistakes of the few?
Please think about the innocent students before you take such drastic decisions
Swechha

Accountany leak

Sir accountany ka bhi leak hua ha....vo bhi hona chahea..
Sabko equal opportunities milne chahea aache marks aane ke.
Jinko paper mila ha voto padte nhi puree saal or aacha marks lee aate ha..
Sir leak hua hue saare papers vapis hone chahea .
Aruna khumbham

Regarding maths paper leak

Respected sir/madam
I'm a student of class 10 studying under cbse..
With great hard work we managed to do well in math exam it isn't the same for all..maths is not easy for all..please see that you conduct the exam for region where the paper has been leaked . As you can check the leaked paper code and draw an idea to which region the paper belongs. We hardly have any idea about leaks and according to me i dont think so anyone would have believed it an exam before night and pass it that it would become viral all over india! Please do the needful!
sejal985

Mar 28, 2018

paper LEAKING of economics...

Controller of exminations

sir I have to say that we have a big problem of paper leaking of economics. we students are not involve in leaking of economics paper , sir try to understand please not involve the paper in middle of exam . Its your problem that paper has been leaking. we student are not responsible for it . sir, app nai students ki life ko mazak bana kar rakh diya hai .sir hamara date shit ko dhekiyai 2 april ko hindi ka paper hai 6 april ko poltical sience ka paper hai 12 april ko home science ka hai nad 13 april ko physical education ka hai .

sir app achhe sai jantte ho ki 12 kai exam life mai kittna matter karte hai , or sir students day night study karte hai or sir students stress mai rehte hai.

sir iss batt ko achhe sai jante hai ki students iss reason sai sucide bhi kar lete hai which is great matter to pay attention.

12 class koi mazak nahi hai jab chaho paper kara lo. sir students ka future barbad ho jaiga . humnai paper hard work sai diya hai cheat kar kai nahi.

#DUSRO KI KI GALTI HUM KU BHUGTAI

ager students nai kuch galat kadam uttaya to isskai zimmaidar app hongai. sir hum appka kuch bigar to nahi sakte but koi nahi sir India ki population bahut ho gai hai kuch kam ho jaigi.

sir vase app ki security power ittni low hai jissai paper hone kai baad patta chal raha hai ki paper leak ho gya hai. sir thanx bahut jaldi hosh sambhal liya appnai paperka liyai no words for your great work.

# with the full respact I request agger kisi bhi reason sai exam hotta hai sir please paper real dateshit kai baad paper ho.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir future barbaad n mat karna hamra or hamari place par eak rahe kai dekhiyai..

hoping for your favrable response.....................................
Juheena mol

Maths paper leaked

As a student of class 10, I m really sad to know that for the first time after many years we 're asked to study full syllabus for exam.This already had increased stress level in students. Along with that reconducting of maths exam is going to destroy them.If CBSE couldn't keep the security of paper , they should find some way to solve it. That doesn't mean making us to write the exam again just because of a few who have cheated. And as many students will have their preparation for entrance examination starting within a few days .... Reconducting of exam will affect them badly. Its not fair to make the students of batch 2017-18 to suffer again by reconducting exam. CBSE should look for some other ways to solve the problem by better investigation.
Hearing,The news of reconducting of exam just after completing exam with great hard work is unbearable. And many students have broken on hearing that.
Akhil Hakkim

CBSE MATHS PAPER LEAK CLASS 10

I am a student studying in 10th std under cbse.
This is in with regards of the leaked paper of maths and re conduction of exams.

Till last year it was half portion and suddenly they changed. Ok accepted. They removed CGPA, Grace marks. They totally made it difficult. Ok agreed.

This is too much, we were happy about the last exam paper and we were returning and we come to know that exam is to be reconducted. It is terrible.

I am a foreign student and as this was last exam we had booked a holiday, now who will pay the cancellation fee. A paper was leaked before and that too same year and CBSE hasnt learn from their mistake. And we are supposed to pay the price for their mistake.

We have to study a bulk amount of chapters but CBSE - one of the most important institution of India cannot protect their belongings and we are supposed to pay the price.

I want to file a case against this. And there are lakhs of students with me. It is more worse than child labour and has to be taken strictly. We are the future and we are not meant to pay the price of mistake of others.

Not only that there were mistake in English and Science paper too. They cannot ensure the security of their paper and cannot ensure their paper is perfect. If we try calling none will attend and, if we mail there is no reply.

This leaked paper might have reached 1000 students at maximum, due to those people lakhs has to pay the price. Moreover this is totally the fault of CBSE.

Akhil Hakkim
A student who is deeply hurted

Note: I am representing a huge population and i want this to be taken seriously, no matter what is the case.
Meetika

Maths

Sir I am the student of class 10 and I was very happy as my exams got over today but when I switched on the TV my happiness blew away. Sir the paper was leaked we came to know through TV. Sir I am one of the student who has nothing to do with this but then also I need to rewrite the exam . Is it fair ?
ReversedFlash

Maths Exam ( class 10 )

What happened today wasn't fair at all, the leakage has affected everyone including the innocents, the reconduction is gonna cause a high-level inconvenience to the majority of the nation, you've got to undo this aur make amends as you are held responsible, not us, you give food to a beggar, he'll take it, but it's you giving food, so you're the the other side of the ruler.

class 12 cbse maths paper also leaked

class 12 cbse maths paper also leaked...i saw with my own eyes same question paper in the hands of student 1 day before the actual examination...they were discussing the paper i thought how can this be possible but this is the truth next day when i entered examination hall there was same paper...i was literally shocked...please help...this is my request to re conduct class 12 maths paper...this single paper can decide the future of a student..hope cbse will understand my issue
Reet2018

Mar 28, 2018

Opposing the reconduction of economics paper

We students of class XII are highly under pressure because this CBSE result is life changer to us but because of CBSE incompetence, why we should pay and get our paper reconducted? Even if there was a leak it’s not students fault because they will obviously want to get the paper but reconduction of paper is highly opposable as we are now preparing for entrance exams and not for the economics again! This is absolutely unfair to us. I oppose the reconduct of paper so do my classmates.
Muskaan Kansal

Class 12 economics reexam

If class 12 economics paper was leaked, then why wasn't it declared on the same day. Why did it come into notice today after the maths paper leak? We are very disappointed.
Muskaan
DPS Gandhidham
hritthhiikk

Maths Class 12th

Sir this is to bring in your kind notice that in our maths paper some of the questions were tricky mostly of integration and from 2019 the batch would be having half of the syllabus so i request in behalf of all the students as we need 10 to 15 percent of increase in our percentage as marks as our lifelines so plzz give us grace marks nd plzz help us to score good percentage plzz help us as these marks will only help us to make our future plzzz try giving us good marks
MadhuParul

Maths Class X

In today's CBSE Maths Board exam, Q.22, second Option Question was wrong, in it angles value came negative, angle can't be negative.
Moreover, paper was very lengthy, couldn't complete all questions.
Saurav Anand

Mar 28, 2018

Leak of maths questions before exams

The question set of maths examination of class 10th cbse board (28.03.18)was leaked before the examination.
SKSP1234

Mar 26, 2018

Grace marks for wrong question in science question paper

To the cbse officials , I wish to state that there was a wrong question in science paper which was conducted on 16th of March . The wrong question was question 14 related to tasty and crispy pakoras . It stated to name the compound which had pH 14 . pH 14 indicates a strong base which cannot be used in making pakoras.
Therefore , I request u to check the question and award grace marks for this question.
Rajput Pihu

Mar 26, 2018

economics paper

i dont know what is happening their in our country is this the education or best education system CBSE every paper is leaked even mathe , accounts ,economic every paper is leaked WAKE UP CBSE WAKE UP YOU ARE SPOILILG OUR LIVES do something and if not stop this board system pllzz
vipulparashar8

Mar 23, 2018

Inadequate days for social science preparation for language students

The language students with german as one of their main subjects got only one day for preparation in comparison toh those who had hindi as a main subject .Also,other languages have their exams scheduled after the main exams are over (i.e in april)Social science is a big subject which requires ample preparation time.This is a fault on the side of cbse and needs to be reviewed urgently.Why are german students at a backdrop?
mahima_chhagani

Accountancy

Recently we got to know that honourable HRD minister of India Mr prakash javadekar has said that NCERT will cut syllabus by half for the next academic year and after we heard this appreciable news we got to hear another news, that is, accountancy syllabus has been increased for class 12. Since I am a commerce student of class 12 (2018-19), I would request you to not to add another chapter in the already vast syllabus of ours. We would be highly obliged if you remove the recently added chapter (financial statement of not for profit organisation) .
Sarthak Manav

Paper lengthy

Sir maths exam is too lengthy as a result my some questions of higher marks left unattempted so I request you to provide some grace marks against it. I shall be very thankful to you.
ajhfkljh

Mar 22, 2018

German Class 10

In the German paper class 10th March 2018
The passive and perfect questions were not as per the format of cbse sample paper, nor were they any similar to previous years' papers.
The preposition question had a wightage of 5 marks but it had 4 questions
THE LAST CONJUNCTION SENTENCE WAS INCOMPLETE, DUE TO WHICH OTHER SENTENCES BECAME DIFFICULT
I HOPE A FEW GRACE MARKS ARE AWARDED
S22345

Mar 22, 2018

Social science

The map in set 1 showed madras as b. But that's not right. It should be at kolkatta
Aditya Kumar

Mar 21, 2018

Accountancy

The question paper of accountancy class 12 was leaked before examination so i request to the management for the reconduction of accountancy paper of class 12
Tapan Upadhyay

Mar 21, 2018

Redarding science paper

Science paper code 31/2
Sir/Madam
In question no.2 we have problem we do not give a adequete information about which is recessive and which domaint .
So kindly look after it and give us grace marks
Rishabh Pratik

Mar 20, 2018

Science Class X- 2018

Respected Sir/ Madam
Firstly In our class 10 cbse board exam of science the paper was distributed ten minutes late.
Secondly, no graph was provided to us . It took almost 5-10 minutes to draw graph on our answer sheet.
Due to less time, i did it wrong even after knowing the answer of such simple question.
Therefore, i request you to take this into consideration and allow grace marks in the question.
subhanfarook

Mar 20, 2018

Chemistry exam was hard

The questions were not able to understand.

SPECIAL AIRDROP - diamonds has not been added
    I PURCHASED THE SPECIAL AIRDROP BUT THE MONEY DIDNT ADDED...
    Road tex online pay delhi - Pesa Kat chuka he phir bhi print nahi a raha h
    Sir mera name bakekar he mene 18/04/2019 ko 4:52pm ko...
    Rummycircle - My account realeted
    Mera account band huva hai mera account chaalu karo
    Scooty maedtro - 7 month passed away not yet getting smart card.
    I feel a shame of buying maestro scooty as HITECH HERO ...
    MAATV Telugu Channel - Request
    Hi Maa TV Could you please telecast the hindi dubbed...
    KSRTC - Not entering bus stand
    The driver and conductor denied to enter bus stand at 9.40...
    GSRTC BUS - STAFF I CARD IS NOT VALID FOR ANY BUS
    The staff I card is not valid in GSRTC BUS. whenever I...
    APDCL, ASSAM,KARIMGANJ. - Load shedding
    Why are the load shedding’s in karimganj so frequent ?...
    HPSEB - Faulty meter
    Bills being received even when premises is locked . March...
    TANISHQ - Staff behaviour
    I want to bring to your notice that staff of gorakhpur...