CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

RzK

Economics re-exam

I'm a student of class 12 like stated above. We have not received or had any knowledge whatsoever ever regarding the question paper leakage. Then why does the CBSE force everyone to write the examinations. Please we students of Kerala humbly request that the re-examination in Kerala schools be cancelled.

Our teachers and students have worked and studied very hard in writing the economics exam. So please honour this humble request.

With regards
12th student
shanil khatri

unfair reconduction

I am student of class 12th and very dissapointed with the cbse's decision to reconduct the economics paper just don't feel offenced but we are not fools here,we with all our enthusiasm studied for our board paper and its the boards responsibility to keep a good security setup not ours and this leak of paper is because of the irresponsible behaviour of board officials and the culprits must be punished not us by reconducting the paper and i am totaly against of this foolish decision. #noreexam
Anurag.Goel7

ECONOMICS PAPER LEAK SUFFERERS

Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you about the paper leak of economics class 12th. Please focus and take action after reading the following points:
IT ISNT DEFINITELY ANY KIND OF A JOKE TO JUST HEAR ABOUT SOME FAKE RUMORS AND THEN TAKE ANY KIND OF ACTION WITHOUT EVEN THINKING. IT IS ABOUT OUR FUTURE.
1.We students do hardwork all round the year just for getting good marks. Day and night all day long and after that what we get to hear is that the examination is being reconducted.
2. Sir we students are preparing for our future also some for CLAT or the other competitive examinations. Proper study is really needed and a lot of hardwork is required to crack the clat examination and for its preparation we get only and only 1 month or even less than that. If we will keep giving our board re-exams all round the month then when will we even prepare for our future competitive exams.
3.Some children even suicide due to the peer pressure of the exams and if it comes to the re-exams of the same subject then the student is definitely depressed.
4. We also know that the re-exam wont be easy it would be of such a level that almost everyone of us would be unable to cope up in between the ongoing exams.
5. We aren't involved with any of this kind of paper leaks or some or the other scams so making us suffer isnt the right way.

Sir please try and understand our feelings and sufferings we are so much deeply depressed right now after hearing the news that we are unable to even focus on our upcoming examinations. It isnt a joke to just kinda straightly tell the students to prepare again about the examination and give the examination again.

It would be really grateful of you if u please try and understand and take the desicions after a lot of thinking,
Indranil Neogi

Indranil Neogi

We want to tell u that we are class 10 private candidate and we want to tell u that we cant appear again in exam and we donot want to reappear in exam..so kindly see and follow it..
Simran Kumari

Reconduct class 12 maths exam plzzz for those who want to give

Pllllzzzz it is a deep hearted request to cbse to reconduct maths exam of class 12 plzzzz.. You can make it optional for those who want to give whose exam was not good... U r already reconduting economics and class 10 maths..... So plzzz also reconduct class 12 maths.... Plzz plzzzz plzzz
X_rovers_X

Mar 28, 2018

No Re-Exam should be conducted!

Are we students lab rats for you?don’t control us like you are controlled by elites! We worked very hard,studied night and day and this is the reward which CBSE gives us? There should be no re exam conducted as the paper leaked is an improper reason for making lakhs of students write exam AGAIN!
Sanskar Nankani

Regarding reconducting of Class 10 Maths Exam

Sir, Please keep your Decision with you only. Some People leaked paper and Lakhs of students will suffer.

You know what was that relief that our exams are over now. And you send this circular that we are conducting the exams again. It is wrong. You should conduct exam where papers were leak .
You know our teachers told us that CBSE most reliable educational institution and you shown us that you are the best by giving Stress to lakhs of students.
Vansh manocha

Re conducting maths exam

Why do the students face another exam because of the fault of the management.? Today's paper was so easy and scoring but now we will have to face a much more difficult paper. So many of the students had planned for their vacations but because of the fault of your security system our plans would be spoiled. Is this how a good education system should work? I believe not.
Kajal Goyal

Biology

Sir biology paper was leaked. Sir i request to u that plz re conduct biology paper
jasmine_267

Reexamination

Is CBSE insane?

Why do they not realise that conducting a reexamination is totally unfair?

Why should lakhs of students suffer just because of the actions of a few students?

Lakhs of students did not have a copy of the question paper, why should they sit for the reexamination?

Strict action must be taken against those who leaked the question paper, but all students should not have to take the examination again.

Question papers get leaked every year, it is high time that CBSE realises that this leak has occurred due to their poor administration.

Millions of students should not go through the anxiety again.

Moreover, with entrances right around the corner, conducting the exam will not give the students sufficient time to prepare for the entrances due to which, they will not get admission.
jasmine_267

Re examination

Is CBSE completely insane?
Being a class 12 student myself, the news of the reexamination for economics is really disappointing.

Why should lakhs of students suffer due to the action of few individuals? Making a student go through the excruciating anxiety once again, just because CBSE cannot ensure that the question papers stay safe is totally unfair.

With entrances for colleges right around the corner, conducting the economics exam again will be cruelty.
Should the students study for economics? or the entrances?

Moreover, many students have planned vacations as per the original date sheet. This will lead to huge financial losses.

Every year the question papers are leaked? Why should we students suffer due to the mismanagement of the authorities?

It is totally unfair and CBSE should consider the paper written on the 26th.
JEYAHE

MATHS EXAM CLASS 10

SIR,
WITH DUE RESPECT I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT ''LEAKAGE OF MATH PAPER IS NOT THE FAULT OF STUDENTS WORKING DAY AND NIGHT,OVERTAKING A LOT OF STRESS AND TENSION....IT'S CLEARLY THE FAULT OF THE ORGANISATION,SO CALLED CBSE.. ...
WE WERE SO HAPPY THAT ALAS EXAMS ARE OVER..BUT NO OUR BELOVED CBSE HAD TO SNATCH OUR HAPPINESS...THIS IS NOT AT ALL FAIR..AND I AS A STUDENT STUDYING UNDER CBSE IS STRONGLY AGAINST IT....WE ARE NOT THE ONES TO COMPENSATE FOR OTHERS MISTAKES...I ON BEHALF OF ALL D STUDENTS WHO ATTEMPTED THESE EXAMS STRONGLY OPPOSE THE RE CONDUCTING OF MATH EXAM,AS WE DID IT WITH HONESTY,DEDICATION AND HARD-WORK,,WE WILL NOT ALLOW OUR HARD-WORK TO BE RUINED JUST BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE..
I HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND OUR EMOTIONS AND TAKE ACTION IN OUR FAVOR...
BEST REGARDS...
Anju pokharna

Regarding issue

Sir today 28 march 2018 cbse announces to reconduct the exam of maths of class 10 which was held on 28 March but I want to ask you if the exam will be conducted all over india or will be conducted in a particular region sir please give the answer as I am very disgusted with the news and in stress as exams brings it with a tension and lot of problems

Math re examination

This is a total shock for the 10th standard students!! How can cbse be so irresponsible and make their students suffer ! Just because of a few students, why should everybody suffer !!!! I am writing from Saudi Arabia and no such incident such as the math paper leak has been found over here. It is very unfair to conduct for all the regions
Specially in the gulf countries where cbse is being followed so many students are leaving for India in the coming days. This action is unacceptable and insensitive towards the 10th grade cbse students !! Reconducting the exam is not a solution to such issues !!

Respected Sir/Madam

I am a student of class ten.
I studied very hard for the math exam and I DIDN'T GET MYSELF INVOLVED IN ANY ILLEGAL METHODS to score more marks.

I have booked tickets and made plans for the summer starting from 30th March and with my family and I was supposed to be out of the state but because of the POSSIBLE reconduction I can't do it.

Not just the past week but for over a month before exams I along with most of the other students have worked hard and now that we have finally completed it and are about to gain our reward the board has informed that we will have to do all of it again.

I do understand the fact that a few malpractices have been conducted but can anyone please tell what my fault as an individual was in this situation?
If a few individuals have involved themselves in unethical practices why am I the one being punished? Why am I being denied a well-deserved holiday? Why am I supposed to study everything after the actual exam again?

It's not just my issue, it's the issue of the entire Nation

I'd like to walk you through the year 2017-2018
You enter tenth grade as the same fun, irresponsible, careless student as you were in ninth grade but everything changed, you were informed that this year you had to study the entire syllabus and not just half, you were pressurised and stressed beyond what you can handle but you still managed to overcome all that and actually become self-conscious and you studied.
You were told that the board accounted for 80 marks and 20 marks were given from schools compared to 40 marks from board paper and 60 marks from school of last year which meant no scope for OTBA and the other activities which have you marks but still you figured out a way to deal with it.
You studied sincerely for months before the board exams and every single day between the exams you studied for 6 hours a day.
Finally! All that was over, all the pain, the struggle and the over exertion was at last over OR YOU THOUGHT IT WAS.
Then the board informs you that A FEW PEOPLE had an unfair advantage due to which YOU, THE STUDENT have to go through all of that torture AGAIN!!!

Hoping that you will reconsider your decision

Sincerely,
A student
lolokok

ECONOMICS RE-EXAM

I'm totally okay with the re-exam of economics because if the students were so true and so determined by the exam, what is the problem with them for re-appearing in that exam. they have oppurtunity of improving. if they had genuinely studied for the exam, whats the harm? you just gotta revise and do that once again, with a fresh start.

people are induced to leak the paper just because of the unwilling to hardwork kids try to get the leaked papers, just because there is demand for these papers, the suppliers/supplier are/is also willing to supply more and more of the product( i hope you get the relation from eco itself )

the people who did not even study the whole year will be getting full 80/80 just because of some hours of craming up the answers, its totally UNFAIR in my view.

we are getting a chance to improve ourselves, enlight our poor areas in the subject.

WE CAN DO THIS, AND WE ALL WILL ACHIEVE WHAT WE WANT, AFTERALL EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, TRUST THE CONSEQUENCES WHAT IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE A LIFE CHANGING EVENT FOR SOME.

Swechha

Accountany leak

Sir accountany ka bhi leak hua ha....vo bhi hona chahea..
Sabko equal opportunities milne chahea aache marks aane ke.
Jinko paper mila ha voto padte nhi puree saal or aacha marks lee aate ha..
Sir leak hua hue saare papers vapis hone chahea .
Aruna khumbham

Regarding maths paper leak

Respected sir/madam
I'm a student of class 10 studying under cbse..
With great hard work we managed to do well in math exam it isn't the same for all..maths is not easy for all..please see that you conduct the exam for region where the paper has been leaked . As you can check the leaked paper code and draw an idea to which region the paper belongs. We hardly have any idea about leaks and according to me i dont think so anyone would have believed it an exam before night and pass it that it would become viral all over india! Please do the needful!
sejal985

Mar 28, 2018

paper LEAKING of economics...

Controller of exminations

sir I have to say that we have a big problem of paper leaking of economics. we students are not involve in leaking of economics paper , sir try to understand please not involve the paper in middle of exam . Its your problem that paper has been leaking. we student are not responsible for it . sir, app nai students ki life ko mazak bana kar rakh diya hai .sir hamara date shit ko dhekiyai 2 april ko hindi ka paper hai 6 april ko poltical sience ka paper hai 12 april ko home science ka hai nad 13 april ko physical education ka hai .

sir app achhe sai jantte ho ki 12 kai exam life mai kittna matter karte hai , or sir students day night study karte hai or sir students stress mai rehte hai.

sir iss batt ko achhe sai jante hai ki students iss reason sai sucide bhi kar lete hai which is great matter to pay attention.

12 class koi mazak nahi hai jab chaho paper kara lo. sir students ka future barbad ho jaiga . humnai paper hard work sai diya hai cheat kar kai nahi.

#DUSRO KI KI GALTI HUM KU BHUGTAI

ager students nai kuch galat kadam uttaya to isskai zimmaidar app hongai. sir hum appka kuch bigar to nahi sakte but koi nahi sir India ki population bahut ho gai hai kuch kam ho jaigi.

sir vase app ki security power ittni low hai jissai paper hone kai baad patta chal raha hai ki paper leak ho gya hai. sir thanx bahut jaldi hosh sambhal liya appnai paperka liyai no words for your great work.

# with the full respact I request agger kisi bhi reason sai exam hotta hai sir please paper real dateshit kai baad paper ho.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir future barbaad n mat karna hamra or hamari place par eak rahe kai dekhiyai..

hoping for your favrable response.....................................
Juheena mol

Maths paper leaked

As a student of class 10, I m really sad to know that for the first time after many years we 're asked to study full syllabus for exam.This already had increased stress level in students. Along with that reconducting of maths exam is going to destroy them.If CBSE couldn't keep the security of paper , they should find some way to solve it. That doesn't mean making us to write the exam again just because of a few who have cheated. And as many students will have their preparation for entrance examination starting within a few days .... Reconducting of exam will affect them badly. Its not fair to make the students of batch 2017-18 to suffer again by reconducting exam. CBSE should look for some other ways to solve the problem by better investigation.
Hearing,The news of reconducting of exam just after completing exam with great hard work is unbearable. And many students have broken on hearing that.
Akhil Hakkim

CBSE MATHS PAPER LEAK CLASS 10

I am a student studying in 10th std under cbse.
This is in with regards of the leaked paper of maths and re conduction of exams.

Till last year it was half portion and suddenly they changed. Ok accepted. They removed CGPA, Grace marks. They totally made it difficult. Ok agreed.

This is too much, we were happy about the last exam paper and we were returning and we come to know that exam is to be reconducted. It is terrible.

I am a foreign student and as this was last exam we had booked a holiday, now who will pay the cancellation fee. A paper was leaked before and that too same year and CBSE hasnt learn from their mistake. And we are supposed to pay the price for their mistake.

We have to study a bulk amount of chapters but CBSE - one of the most important institution of India cannot protect their belongings and we are supposed to pay the price.

I want to file a case against this. And there are lakhs of students with me. It is more worse than child labour and has to be taken strictly. We are the future and we are not meant to pay the price of mistake of others.

Not only that there were mistake in English and Science paper too. They cannot ensure the security of their paper and cannot ensure their paper is perfect. If we try calling none will attend and, if we mail there is no reply.

This leaked paper might have reached 1000 students at maximum, due to those people lakhs has to pay the price. Moreover this is totally the fault of CBSE.

Akhil Hakkim
A student who is deeply hurted

Note: I am representing a huge population and i want this to be taken seriously, no matter what is the case.
Meetika

Maths

Sir I am the student of class 10 and I was very happy as my exams got over today but when I switched on the TV my happiness blew away. Sir the paper was leaked we came to know through TV. Sir I am one of the student who has nothing to do with this but then also I need to rewrite the exam . Is it fair ?
ReversedFlash

Maths Exam ( class 10 )

What happened today wasn't fair at all, the leakage has affected everyone including the innocents, the reconduction is gonna cause a high-level inconvenience to the majority of the nation, you've got to undo this aur make amends as you are held responsible, not us, you give food to a beggar, he'll take it, but it's you giving food, so you're the the other side of the ruler.

Garena free fire - Suspended
    Dear gerena my I'd no.1784445129 is suspended login...
    Pension cell SBI bank CPPC JAIPUR - Non recipt family pension since Feb 2019
    My family pension not receipt since Feb,2019. I am...
    Dish TV error code 102 - 102-no account balance ( dishtv)
    My dishtv nxt hd VC no. 02511763290, phone no....
    RTPS - rtps website not working
    RTPS website is not working.unable to submit the form for...
    Vodafone - refund of deposited money .
    refund of deposited money I am was a distributor of...
    big magic - dharti ka veer yodha Prithvi raj Chauhan
    sir i am watching "dharti ka veer yodha prithvi raj...
    ESIC Jhilmil Delhi - Lady doctor's misbehavior
    Hi My name is chahat i am 8 weeks pregnant . I went to...
    HDFC/ SAVINGS ACCOUNT - penalty for non-maintenance of minimum balance
    I had a dormant account in HDFC from past 1 year and today...
    jal nigam meerut - SEWER AREA GOT HOLE IN THE GROUND
    कल रात की बारिश के...
    Cleartrip.com - regarding credit sheel
    i have booked my flight ticket on 14/03/2020 for...