CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

jasmine_267

Reexamination

Is CBSE insane?

Why do they not realise that conducting a reexamination is totally unfair?

Why should lakhs of students suffer just because of the actions of a few students?

Lakhs of students did not have a copy of the question paper, why should they sit for the reexamination?

Strict action must be taken against those who leaked the question paper, but all students should not have to take the examination again.

Question papers get leaked every year, it is high time that CBSE realises that this leak has occurred due to their poor administration.

Millions of students should not go through the anxiety again.

Moreover, with entrances right around the corner, conducting the exam will not give the students sufficient time to prepare for the entrances due to which, they will not get admission.
jasmine_267

Re examination

Is CBSE completely insane?
Being a class 12 student myself, the news of the reexamination for economics is really disappointing.

Why should lakhs of students suffer due to the action of few individuals? Making a student go through the excruciating anxiety once again, just because CBSE cannot ensure that the question papers stay safe is totally unfair.

With entrances for colleges right around the corner, conducting the economics exam again will be cruelty.
Should the students study for economics? or the entrances?

Moreover, many students have planned vacations as per the original date sheet. This will lead to huge financial losses.

Every year the question papers are leaked? Why should we students suffer due to the mismanagement of the authorities?

It is totally unfair and CBSE should consider the paper written on the 26th.
JEYAHE

MATHS EXAM CLASS 10

SIR,
WITH DUE RESPECT I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT ''LEAKAGE OF MATH PAPER IS NOT THE FAULT OF STUDENTS WORKING DAY AND NIGHT,OVERTAKING A LOT OF STRESS AND TENSION....IT'S CLEARLY THE FAULT OF THE ORGANISATION,SO CALLED CBSE.. ...
WE WERE SO HAPPY THAT ALAS EXAMS ARE OVER..BUT NO OUR BELOVED CBSE HAD TO SNATCH OUR HAPPINESS...THIS IS NOT AT ALL FAIR..AND I AS A STUDENT STUDYING UNDER CBSE IS STRONGLY AGAINST IT....WE ARE NOT THE ONES TO COMPENSATE FOR OTHERS MISTAKES...I ON BEHALF OF ALL D STUDENTS WHO ATTEMPTED THESE EXAMS STRONGLY OPPOSE THE RE CONDUCTING OF MATH EXAM,AS WE DID IT WITH HONESTY,DEDICATION AND HARD-WORK,,WE WILL NOT ALLOW OUR HARD-WORK TO BE RUINED JUST BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE..
I HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND OUR EMOTIONS AND TAKE ACTION IN OUR FAVOR...
BEST REGARDS...
Anju pokharna

Regarding issue

Sir today 28 march 2018 cbse announces to reconduct the exam of maths of class 10 which was held on 28 March but I want to ask you if the exam will be conducted all over india or will be conducted in a particular region sir please give the answer as I am very disgusted with the news and in stress as exams brings it with a tension and lot of problems

Math re examination

This is a total shock for the 10th standard students!! How can cbse be so irresponsible and make their students suffer ! Just because of a few students, why should everybody suffer !!!! I am writing from Saudi Arabia and no such incident such as the math paper leak has been found over here. It is very unfair to conduct for all the regions
Specially in the gulf countries where cbse is being followed so many students are leaving for India in the coming days. This action is unacceptable and insensitive towards the 10th grade cbse students !! Reconducting the exam is not a solution to such issues !!

Respected Sir/Madam

I am a student of class ten.
I studied very hard for the math exam and I DIDN'T GET MYSELF INVOLVED IN ANY ILLEGAL METHODS to score more marks.

I have booked tickets and made plans for the summer starting from 30th March and with my family and I was supposed to be out of the state but because of the POSSIBLE reconduction I can't do it.

Not just the past week but for over a month before exams I along with most of the other students have worked hard and now that we have finally completed it and are about to gain our reward the board has informed that we will have to do all of it again.

I do understand the fact that a few malpractices have been conducted but can anyone please tell what my fault as an individual was in this situation?
If a few individuals have involved themselves in unethical practices why am I the one being punished? Why am I being denied a well-deserved holiday? Why am I supposed to study everything after the actual exam again?

It's not just my issue, it's the issue of the entire Nation

I'd like to walk you through the year 2017-2018
You enter tenth grade as the same fun, irresponsible, careless student as you were in ninth grade but everything changed, you were informed that this year you had to study the entire syllabus and not just half, you were pressurised and stressed beyond what you can handle but you still managed to overcome all that and actually become self-conscious and you studied.
You were told that the board accounted for 80 marks and 20 marks were given from schools compared to 40 marks from board paper and 60 marks from school of last year which meant no scope for OTBA and the other activities which have you marks but still you figured out a way to deal with it.
You studied sincerely for months before the board exams and every single day between the exams you studied for 6 hours a day.
Finally! All that was over, all the pain, the struggle and the over exertion was at last over OR YOU THOUGHT IT WAS.
Then the board informs you that A FEW PEOPLE had an unfair advantage due to which YOU, THE STUDENT have to go through all of that torture AGAIN!!!

Hoping that you will reconsider your decision

Sincerely,
A student
lolokok

ECONOMICS RE-EXAM

I'm totally okay with the re-exam of economics because if the students were so true and so determined by the exam, what is the problem with them for re-appearing in that exam. they have oppurtunity of improving. if they had genuinely studied for the exam, whats the harm? you just gotta revise and do that once again, with a fresh start.

people are induced to leak the paper just because of the unwilling to hardwork kids try to get the leaked papers, just because there is demand for these papers, the suppliers/supplier are/is also willing to supply more and more of the product( i hope you get the relation from eco itself )

the people who did not even study the whole year will be getting full 80/80 just because of some hours of craming up the answers, its totally UNFAIR in my view.

we are getting a chance to improve ourselves, enlight our poor areas in the subject.

WE CAN DO THIS, AND WE ALL WILL ACHIEVE WHAT WE WANT, AFTERALL EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, TRUST THE CONSEQUENCES WHAT IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE A LIFE CHANGING EVENT FOR SOME.

Swechha

Accountany leak

Sir accountany ka bhi leak hua ha....vo bhi hona chahea..
Sabko equal opportunities milne chahea aache marks aane ke.
Jinko paper mila ha voto padte nhi puree saal or aacha marks lee aate ha..
Sir leak hua hue saare papers vapis hone chahea .
Aruna khumbham

Regarding maths paper leak

Respected sir/madam
I'm a student of class 10 studying under cbse..
With great hard work we managed to do well in math exam it isn't the same for all..maths is not easy for all..please see that you conduct the exam for region where the paper has been leaked . As you can check the leaked paper code and draw an idea to which region the paper belongs. We hardly have any idea about leaks and according to me i dont think so anyone would have believed it an exam before night and pass it that it would become viral all over india! Please do the needful!
sejal985

Mar 28, 2018

paper LEAKING of economics...

Controller of exminations

sir I have to say that we have a big problem of paper leaking of economics. we students are not involve in leaking of economics paper , sir try to understand please not involve the paper in middle of exam . Its your problem that paper has been leaking. we student are not responsible for it . sir, app nai students ki life ko mazak bana kar rakh diya hai .sir hamara date shit ko dhekiyai 2 april ko hindi ka paper hai 6 april ko poltical sience ka paper hai 12 april ko home science ka hai nad 13 april ko physical education ka hai .

sir app achhe sai jantte ho ki 12 kai exam life mai kittna matter karte hai , or sir students day night study karte hai or sir students stress mai rehte hai.

sir iss batt ko achhe sai jante hai ki students iss reason sai sucide bhi kar lete hai which is great matter to pay attention.

12 class koi mazak nahi hai jab chaho paper kara lo. sir students ka future barbad ho jaiga . humnai paper hard work sai diya hai cheat kar kai nahi.

#DUSRO KI KI GALTI HUM KU BHUGTAI

ager students nai kuch galat kadam uttaya to isskai zimmaidar app hongai. sir hum appka kuch bigar to nahi sakte but koi nahi sir India ki population bahut ho gai hai kuch kam ho jaigi.

sir vase app ki security power ittni low hai jissai paper hone kai baad patta chal raha hai ki paper leak ho gya hai. sir thanx bahut jaldi hosh sambhal liya appnai paperka liyai no words for your great work.

# with the full respact I request agger kisi bhi reason sai exam hotta hai sir please paper real dateshit kai baad paper ho.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir future barbaad n mat karna hamra or hamari place par eak rahe kai dekhiyai..

hoping for your favrable response.....................................
Juheena mol

Maths paper leaked

As a student of class 10, I m really sad to know that for the first time after many years we 're asked to study full syllabus for exam.This already had increased stress level in students. Along with that reconducting of maths exam is going to destroy them.If CBSE couldn't keep the security of paper , they should find some way to solve it. That doesn't mean making us to write the exam again just because of a few who have cheated. And as many students will have their preparation for entrance examination starting within a few days .... Reconducting of exam will affect them badly. Its not fair to make the students of batch 2017-18 to suffer again by reconducting exam. CBSE should look for some other ways to solve the problem by better investigation.
Hearing,The news of reconducting of exam just after completing exam with great hard work is unbearable. And many students have broken on hearing that.
Akhil Hakkim

CBSE MATHS PAPER LEAK CLASS 10

I am a student studying in 10th std under cbse.
This is in with regards of the leaked paper of maths and re conduction of exams.

Till last year it was half portion and suddenly they changed. Ok accepted. They removed CGPA, Grace marks. They totally made it difficult. Ok agreed.

This is too much, we were happy about the last exam paper and we were returning and we come to know that exam is to be reconducted. It is terrible.

I am a foreign student and as this was last exam we had booked a holiday, now who will pay the cancellation fee. A paper was leaked before and that too same year and CBSE hasnt learn from their mistake. And we are supposed to pay the price for their mistake.

We have to study a bulk amount of chapters but CBSE - one of the most important institution of India cannot protect their belongings and we are supposed to pay the price.

I want to file a case against this. And there are lakhs of students with me. It is more worse than child labour and has to be taken strictly. We are the future and we are not meant to pay the price of mistake of others.

Not only that there were mistake in English and Science paper too. They cannot ensure the security of their paper and cannot ensure their paper is perfect. If we try calling none will attend and, if we mail there is no reply.

This leaked paper might have reached 1000 students at maximum, due to those people lakhs has to pay the price. Moreover this is totally the fault of CBSE.

Akhil Hakkim
A student who is deeply hurted

Note: I am representing a huge population and i want this to be taken seriously, no matter what is the case.
Meetika

Maths

Sir I am the student of class 10 and I was very happy as my exams got over today but when I switched on the TV my happiness blew away. Sir the paper was leaked we came to know through TV. Sir I am one of the student who has nothing to do with this but then also I need to rewrite the exam . Is it fair ?
ReversedFlash

Maths Exam ( class 10 )

What happened today wasn't fair at all, the leakage has affected everyone including the innocents, the reconduction is gonna cause a high-level inconvenience to the majority of the nation, you've got to undo this aur make amends as you are held responsible, not us, you give food to a beggar, he'll take it, but it's you giving food, so you're the the other side of the ruler.

class 12 cbse maths paper also leaked

class 12 cbse maths paper also leaked...i saw with my own eyes same question paper in the hands of student 1 day before the actual examination...they were discussing the paper i thought how can this be possible but this is the truth next day when i entered examination hall there was same paper...i was literally shocked...please help...this is my request to re conduct class 12 maths paper...this single paper can decide the future of a student..hope cbse will understand my issue
Reet2018

Mar 28, 2018

Opposing the reconduction of economics paper

We students of class XII are highly under pressure because this CBSE result is life changer to us but because of CBSE incompetence, why we should pay and get our paper reconducted? Even if there was a leak it’s not students fault because they will obviously want to get the paper but reconduction of paper is highly opposable as we are now preparing for entrance exams and not for the economics again! This is absolutely unfair to us. I oppose the reconduct of paper so do my classmates.
Muskaan Kansal

Class 12 economics reexam

If class 12 economics paper was leaked, then why wasn't it declared on the same day. Why did it come into notice today after the maths paper leak? We are very disappointed.
Muskaan
DPS Gandhidham
hritthhiikk

Maths Class 12th

Sir this is to bring in your kind notice that in our maths paper some of the questions were tricky mostly of integration and from 2019 the batch would be having half of the syllabus so i request in behalf of all the students as we need 10 to 15 percent of increase in our percentage as marks as our lifelines so plzz give us grace marks nd plzz help us to score good percentage plzz help us as these marks will only help us to make our future plzzz try giving us good marks
MadhuParul

Maths Class X

In today's CBSE Maths Board exam, Q.22, second Option Question was wrong, in it angles value came negative, angle can't be negative.
Moreover, paper was very lengthy, couldn't complete all questions.
Saurav Anand

Mar 28, 2018

Leak of maths questions before exams

The question set of maths examination of class 10th cbse board (28.03.18)was leaked before the examination.
SKSP1234

Mar 26, 2018

Grace marks for wrong question in science question paper

To the cbse officials , I wish to state that there was a wrong question in science paper which was conducted on 16th of March . The wrong question was question 14 related to tasty and crispy pakoras . It stated to name the compound which had pH 14 . pH 14 indicates a strong base which cannot be used in making pakoras.
Therefore , I request u to check the question and award grace marks for this question.
Rajput Pihu

Mar 26, 2018

economics paper

i dont know what is happening their in our country is this the education or best education system CBSE every paper is leaked even mathe , accounts ,economic every paper is leaked WAKE UP CBSE WAKE UP YOU ARE SPOILILG OUR LIVES do something and if not stop this board system pllzz
vipulparashar8

Mar 23, 2018

Inadequate days for social science preparation for language students

The language students with german as one of their main subjects got only one day for preparation in comparison toh those who had hindi as a main subject .Also,other languages have their exams scheduled after the main exams are over (i.e in april)Social science is a big subject which requires ample preparation time.This is a fault on the side of cbse and needs to be reviewed urgently.Why are german students at a backdrop?

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...