CBSE

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Vishu231

Oct 5, 2019

Regarding my original CBSE certificate of class 12th

Hello sir
I am vishal Kumar Loya had passed my one subject in revaluation of compartment exam in July 2019 . I got a letter that I passed in revaluation its true I believe it . The CBSE asked me to submit the documents and a DD to the CBSE .I have sended to CBSE it has arrived to them .
Now I am waiting for my new certificate of class 12th memo, passing certificate and migration certificate .
Now I want to know the status of my certificates, passing certificate and migration certificate of class 12th is it dispatched or not ,if dispatched till when will I get the certificate .
Moreover in digilocker and online website also the marks are not updated till when will it be updated .
Roll no : 4647035
I am compartment student ( I have passed in July 2019 in revaluation)
Phone no :9666991952
Email ID: [email protected]
Mayank sudha

Aug 9, 2019

Applicants status of duplicate marksheets

I have posted my application for duplicate marksheets with all required documents and DD of fees on 28/07/19 and was deleiverd to dehradun region...
I wanted to know the status of my application as it is passed the mentioned timeline and haven't received any further communication from CBSE

roll no - 5795113 and 5289086
Phone no - 7830379289
Email no - [email protected]
Regional office - dehradun
Jaykapoor

Jul 13, 2019

Did not recieve duplicate certificate

Respected sir ,
I have applied for lost 10th cbse marksheet on urgent basis (₹500 extra ) so that I can get in 2-3 days , it has been a more than a week but still I have not received.
They are not picking up calls too.
Ajmer region
Name - jay Kapoor
Year -2017
Roll - 1120984
10th marksheet cum passing certificate
PLEASE HELP , IT IS VERY VERY URGENT

CBSE 10th Duplicate certificate NOT received

I had lost my 10th CBSE marksheet and applied for the duplicate certificate on May 9, 2019. The courier for which have already been recieved by the respective regional offices in Chennai, upon calling, I was informed that I would receive it within 21 days (for urgent basis). But now it is been more than a month and i haven't received my certificate yet. I had applied under tatkal/ URGENT basis (extra Rs. 500).
It has been more than a month from the delivery date but still I am not able to get my documents and according to your website CBSE dispatches documents in 15 days for post & 2 days for urgent basis.
CBSE is not recieving call and they are ignoring me. After calling several times, they are not giving proper information also.
As I have applied for higher studies, I need the 10th Duplicate Certificate ASAP.
Its very URGENT so I request you to look into this matter, and respond as soon as possible.

Name: LAKSHMI P

CBSE 10th Duplicate certificate NOT received

I had lost my 10th CBSE marksheet and applied for the duplicate on May 9, 2019. The courier for which have already been recieved by the respective regional offices in Chennai, I was informed that I would receive it within 21 days (for urgent basis). But now it is been more than a month (June 18, 2019) and i haven't received my certificate yet. I had applied under tatkal/ URGENT basis.
Its very urgent so I request you to look into this matter, and respond as soon as possible.
Phone no: 9489153045

Duplicate Certificate NOT received

Phone no: 9489153045
inderpal singh beniwal

Jun 5, 2019

grade

Respected sir

I have got 91 marks in chem class 12th board this year the grade given by cbse is A2 whereas on cbse site 91-100 marks range will get A1 grade . Please check it . What will i do to chnge grade of chemistry in my marksheet ? my board roll no. is 2610979.

khushi beniwal
12th class Aggarwal public school
Faridabad , Haryana
Akshayftb

Jun 1, 2019

I haven't recived the photocopy of marksheet of english subject class 10 board

Respected sir ,
I have applied for the copy of the photocopy of my marksheet of english subject class board 2019 I haven't recived it yet and the last date to apply for re - evaluation is today so, what should I do then details
Name ABHISHEK KUMAR YADAV
Roll no. 4157340
Year of passing 2019
City Colaba , Mumbai
Kausharjahan

May 4, 2019

Maths

I want to say that i gave the exam of mathematics(compartment)on 18-03-2019.But i m not able to find my result on official site of cbse.As they are saying tha there might be an error in my roll no,centre no.or school no.I have checked my details manier times.My details are correct but still i m not able to find my result.So i request to you to please look into the matter as soon as possible.Because i have to fill admission forms of colleges.

Roll no.2622436
Admit card id.KM369956
Centre code.2056
School code.99999

Maths

Ritika3

Mar 31, 2019

Not recieved Duplicate Marksheets

I had lost my 10 and 12 marksheet and hence applied for the duplicate.The courier for which have already been recieved by the respective regional offices in 4 and 5 march.But I haven't recieved any of the marksheets yet,Could you kindly look into the matter as it is kind of urgent.
Roll No.(10) -5154108 (Allahabad)
Roll No. (12)-7641039(patna)
Could you kindly help me.My emai id is [email protected]
Ritika3

Mar 31, 2019

Not recieved Duplicate Marksheets

I had lost my both 10 and 12 marksheets and hence applied for it.The couriers for which have been recieved by the respective regional offices already on 4 and 5 March according to the courier service.But till date I haven't recieved my marksheet.Could you kindly look into the matter as I need to submit the documents in college.
Roll No. (10)-5154108
Roll No. (12)-7641039
E mail [email protected]
Could you kindly look into the matter as it is kind of urgent
Saran Gopal

Mar 27, 2019

Did not get the duplicate certificate

It's been a month now, I applied for class 10th duplicate marksheet and submitted the application form. And the marksheet was applied under urgent fees and now it is been a month and i didn't received my marksheet yet and no notification about this. Its urgent so I request you to look into this matter.
Email [email protected]
Phone no 9947155202
Register number 4162827
Year of passing 2011
aditi_1303

Feb 10, 2019

Passing certificate not recieved

I had applied for a duplicate passing certificate from the CBSE and the post reached Ajmer on 21st December ,2018 . But I have not recieved the certificate even after 2months.
Name :Aditi Jha
Roll No.: 1603332
Passing year :2011
Ashish [email protected]

Jan 5, 2019

Passing certificate

Sir I have completed my 10th from cbse board at year 2016 so i didnot get any passing certificate
I get marksheet(grade cum certificate) and I want to fill the government job form were they require a class 10th passing certificate so is the marksheet
grade cum certificate)iss equivalent to passing certificate of class 10th.

Plzz reply me....
Davinder_Pal

Nov 16, 2018

Duplicate Marksheet & Passing Certificate Not Received 10th

Hello Sir,

I had sent all the required documents for a duplicate 10th PASS certificate & Mark sheet on 06/10/18 to the CBSE Ajmer Office, and same will be delivered on dated 12.10.18. However till date there is no news of my duplicate certificate - it is 16/11/2018 today and i have still not received my certificate.

Request you to please look into this matter on urgent basis. As i have an urgent need of these documents.

My Details

Davinder
Sunidhi98

Sep 13, 2018

Class 12 Duplicate marksheet not received

It's been a month now, I applied for class 12th duplicate marksheet and submitted the application form. And the marksheet was applied under urgent fees and now it is been a month and i didn't received my marksheet yet and no notification about this. Its urgent so I request you to look into this matter.
Email id-
Pkara

Jul 26, 2018

Not recieved my duplicate certificates of 10 and 12

I have sent the post to cbse chennai with all required dd and newspaper ad on 22 jun 2018. I have recieved notification from the education dep. that the certificates will reach to my address within one week. Further I have sent the speed post for my certificates. As i have applied for a government job I need certificates ASAP. So please forward my certificates. I hope for a speedy response from your side.

Details:
Andaman And Nicobar Islands
744103.
Pratyush2155

Jul 11, 2018

Mistake letter not received yet

Hi, My name is Pratyush Kumar and today is 11th day Can you Please Give me article number or any help for my mistake letter and my compartment is on 16 july.
Can you please help me. CBSE is not recieving call and they are ignoring me
Akshata S H

Jun 26, 2018

CBSE

My name is Arun Kundu. I have sent class 10th & 12th marks for board verification certificate in the month of May. I am aspiring to be a pilot for which I need to obtain Computer Number from DGCA. For this issue, I have to submit Passing Board Verification for my 10th & 12th standard. I haven't heard back anything from CBSE Chennai board. If I call them they don't receive the phone. Please help to resolve this asap.
mradul pandey

Jun 21, 2018

obtaining photocopy of answersheet

Respected sir/mam
i am student of class 12th.Recently my cbse came.I get very less marks in mathematics than expected.i applied for photocopy of answersheet on 16th june,2018.It's 6 days from then i still didn't get photocopy of my anwersheet,i filled application form correction.Application fees is also paid.Now re-evaluation process started from today and last date to apply is tomorrow.But i can't apply due to not getting answersheet photocopy yet.It/s always shows ur anwersheet is yet to be uploded.please help inform me as sonn as possible.

ROLL NO-2618355
APPLICATION NO-C52776
CENTRE NO-2046
SCHOOL CODE-99999
Himanshi_sharma

Mar 30, 2018

Re examination of maths

Paper was also leaked in faridabad region. All of my classmates had the paper a day before exam.. I request you to please re-conduct the exam as a punishment to those cheaters...
Omir

Mar 27, 2018

Invalid Information in CBSE 2018 Economics Paper

CBSE Economics paper 2018 Code No. 58/3 Set 3 had an invalid question in Section B of Macroeconomics.
Question No. 20 didn't mention Autonomous Consumption which was necessary to solve the question. I would like to urge CBSE to kindly look into the matter and give a fair Judgement on This issue.
Sahdev_

Mar 22, 2018

SOCIAL SCIENCE

SIR, TODAY WAS MY SOCIAL SCIENCE EXAM. INTHE QUESTION PAPER THERE WAS A QUESTION FROM THE OPTIONAL CHAPTERS. BUT IN THAT PART ALL THE QUESTIONS WERE FROM THE SAME CHAPTER. IT IS A ONE MARK QUESTION. THE QUESTION NO.IS 7 OF SET -3 . CODE NO. 32/3
Joshita2016

Mar 20, 2018

Science and English

Respected sir/mam
According to me grace marks should be given to those students also, who were not able to solve the question number 10 of set 2 science paper for class 10 due the confusion created by the pH value. This mistake is done by CBSE which should be compensated by giving marks to students as these marks are deciding the future of a student. Also in English paper there were mistakes in unseen passage and question 11 that was a novel question of 10 marks this question confused the students whether they had to write two answers or one so pls see to these mistakes as 10 marks are not less marks. Its a request from a student. Hope you will see to it.

Mar 20, 2018

Application status of duplicate certificates : Roll No(4160759)

I have posted my application for duplicate certificates with all the required documents and a DD of urgent fee on 03/03/2018 and was delivered on 07/03/2018.
I would like to know the status of my application as its past the mentioned timelines according to the application form and haven't received any further communication from CBSE.
Roll No: 4160759
Ph No : 9985013158
Email : [email protected]

rose valley - Refund of money
    I deposited Rs 25,000(twenty five thousand rupees in...
    Oppo CPH1933 - SR4978743
    I purchase new phone for Amazon but my phone problem after...
    KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO - ITEM HELD AT KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO
    Tracking No. : RB820022568SG has been held at KOLKATA...
    DEBIT CARD HACKED - fraudly withdrawal money first 8000/- then 9999/-
    approximately an year ago i did a online purchase with...
    SBI DEBIT CARD OTHPG google store - FRAUD TRACTION FROM SBI DEBIT CARD
    fraud transaction from sbi debitcard From My SBI account...
    Big Basket - not given my salary
    hi sir i am subburu anand id no:-AATBB086 I AM REGIND MY...
    goindigo airline - rectification of passenger name
    Dear Sir, i have booked a ticket on 8 nov. 2019 having...
    Flipkart SuperComNet - Running Call Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...
    SuperComNet - Fraud Company Running Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...