CBSE

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Priyanshu Bhardwaj 121

Dec 1, 2022

DUPLICATE 10 TH MARKSHEET

I had lost my 10th CBSE marksheet and applied for the duplicate certificate on 26 november 2022 . The courier for which have already been recieved by the respective regional offices in DELHI, upon calling, I was informed that I would receive it within 21 days (for urgent basis). But now it is been more than a WEEK and i haven't received my certificate yet. I had applied under tatkal/ URGENT basis (extra Rs. 500).
It has been more than a month from the delivery date but still I am not able to get my documents and according to your website CBSE dispatches documents in 15 days for post & 2 days for urgent basis.
CBSE is not recieving call and they are ignoring me. After calling several times, they are not giving proper information also.
As I have applied for higher studies, I need the 10th Duplicate Certificate ASAP.
Its very URGENT so I request you to look into this matter, and respond as soon as possible.

Name: ABHISHIKHA SHARMA
APPLICATION ID : N22DD418173
softcrackervishal

Nov 8, 2022

CBSE DUPLICATE MARKS CUM CERTIFCATE

Sir I have completed my 12th from cbse board at 2022 and i have fill application form of duplicate marks cum certifcate 1.5month ago and did fill form urgent requirement but till today no document recieved i want marksheet to fill form and upload on the website to form so please send my marksheet urgent on my given address.
Application No :- N22DD344713
VISHAL YADAV
Rishaav

Oct 11, 2022

DELAYED TO DELIVERY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE

This is regarding the delay on receiving 10th grade migration certificate , through the CBSE website. I’ve already paid the fees (Rs 350) as instructed but I still haven’t received the certificate. Whenever I check the status of the certificate, it shows 'under progress'.

I would be really grateful if someone can help me out as I've been facing a lot of difficulty applying for colleges abroad. Please help me out.

The application details are given below;
Application No :P22DD347959
Roll No : 22205327
Passing year: 2021
Shatak

Oct 6, 2022

CBSE

My application number R22DD341499 submitted online on 16-09-2022 for Duplicate Migration Certificate.
I am still waiting for the same,Kindly update me about my application status .

Shatakshi Dwivedi
Mobile number - 9415356029
D/O Mr. Ajay kumar Dwivedi
Shatak

Oct 6, 2022

Applied for Duplicate Migration Certificate on 16 September online

I am still waiting for the same.The status is showing that your migration certificate has been dispatched ,and a tracking id is showing to track the consignment.This status is showing since last 10 days,and while checking the consignment tracking details on india post website , it is showing consignment details not found.Kindly guide me for further action.
Shatakshi Dwivedi
Mobile number - 9415356029
D/O Mr. Ajay kumar Dwivedi
SHERRY mANZOOR

Oct 2, 2022

Paid for Duplicate Migration Certificate but Still not Recieved

This is regarding the delay on receiving 12th grade migration certificate , through the CBSE website. I’ve already paid the fees (Rs 350) as instructed but I still haven’t received the certificate. Whenever I check the status of the certificate, it shows 'under progress'.

The application details are given below;
Application Id: H22DD352642
Roll No : 2727361
Passing year:2013
Siya Thoby

Sep 3, 2022

More than 1 month since applied for 12th marksheet

This is in concern with the delay on receiving 12th duplicate certificate (marksheet) that has been applied on 31/07/2022 , through the CBSE website.I’ve already paid the fees (Rs 850) as instructed. But for some unknown reason, I haven’t received the certificate till today.

I humbly request you to complete the procedures and provide me with the certificate at the earliest to help me with my admission process for the future.

Application Id: T22DD294312
Roll No : 4827317
Passing year:2018

SIYA THOBY
aditya0kmr

Aug 21, 2022

class 10th marksheet not receaved

It's been a month now, I applied for class 10th duplicate marksheet and submitted the application form. And the marksheet was applied under urgent fees and now it is been a month and i didn't received my marksheet yet and no notification about this. Its urgent so I request you to look into this matter.
NEERAJFORYOU

Aug 13, 2022

DUPLICATE 10 TH MARKSHEET NOT RECEIVED

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is in concern with the delay on receiving my 10th duplicate certificate that has been applied on 13th march 2022 through the CBSE website.I’ve already paid the fees as instructed. But for some unknown reason, I haven’t received the certificate till today.

I’ve applied to a university in Georgia for my higher studies. They’ve asked me to submit my previous education certificate within the due date. So I’m in an emergency situation.
Therefore I humbly request you to complete the procedures and provide me with the certificate at the earliest to help me with my admission process.

Application Id: N22DD190147
Roll No : 21192025
Passing year:2021

DEVANSH GUPTA
Aiswaria

Apr 2, 2022

Request for 10th education certificate

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is in concern with the delay on receiving my 10th duplicate certificate that has been applied on 15th march 2022 through the CBSE website.I’ve already paid the fees as instructed. But for some unknown reason, I haven’t received the certificate till today.

Application Id: T22DD191429
Roll No :4356986
Passing year:2016

Aiswaria
gunjanbalrajs

Oct 5, 2021

duplicate marksheet received but not the passing certificate

I had requested a duplicate mark sheet and a duplicate passing certificate but the courier that came to my address contained only the mark sheet but not the passing certificate. No emails answered and the same goes for calls.
Application details are as follows:
Application no. P21DD056938
Imran khan24

Sep 27, 2021

10th class marksheet

Did not receive duplicate certificate
Respected sir ,
I have applied for lost 10th class CBSE marksheet on urgent basis (pay 1100 hundred instead of 500 ) so that I can get in 2-3 days , it has been a more than a two weak but still I have not received.but status show [Your document has been dispatched on given address. Tracking No is EU316952342IN]
They are not picking up calls too.
Agra-Uttar Pradesh
ARCHANAS1

Nov 17, 2019

Status of duplicate Xth & XII th certificate

Dear Sir/Madam

With reference to application no 1479 & 1480 Oct-19.

I have applied for duplicate certificates of Roll No 428573 (Xth ). & 6650935 ( XIIth ) passed in yrs 1990 & 1992.

Since it was very long time that I have applied & I am urgently in need of certificates request you issue both certificate on urgent basis .

Also provide what is the status of my applications.

Your support will do lot for me .

I am in great need of these certificates .

Archana
Vishu231

Oct 5, 2019

Regarding my original CBSE certificate of class 12th

Hello sir
I am vishal Kumar Loya had passed my one subject in revaluation of compartment exam in July 2019 . I got a letter that I passed in revaluation its true I believe it . The CBSE asked me to submit the documents and a DD to the CBSE .I have sended to CBSE it has arrived to them .
Now I am waiting for my new certificate of class 12th memo, passing certificate and migration certificate .
Now I want to know the status of my certificates, passing certificate and migration certificate of class 12th is it dispatched or not ,if dispatched till when will I get the certificate .
Moreover in digilocker and online website also the marks are not updated till when will it be updated .
Roll no : 4647035
I am compartment student ( I have passed in July 2019 in revaluation)
Phone no :9666991952
Email ID: [email protected]
Mayank sudha

Aug 9, 2019

Applicants status of duplicate marksheets

I have posted my application for duplicate marksheets with all required documents and DD of fees on 28/07/19 and was deleiverd to dehradun region...
I wanted to know the status of my application as it is passed the mentioned timeline and haven't received any further communication from CBSE

roll no - 5795113 and 5289086
Phone no - 7830379289
Email no - [email protected]
Regional office - dehradun
Jaykapoor

Jul 13, 2019

Did not recieve duplicate certificate

Respected sir ,
I have applied for lost 10th cbse marksheet on urgent basis (₹500 extra ) so that I can get in 2-3 days , it has been a more than a week but still I have not received.
They are not picking up calls too.
Ajmer region
Name - jay Kapoor
Year -2017
Roll - 1120984
10th marksheet cum passing certificate
PLEASE HELP , IT IS VERY VERY URGENT

CBSE 10th Duplicate certificate NOT received

I had lost my 10th CBSE marksheet and applied for the duplicate certificate on May 9, 2019. The courier for which have already been recieved by the respective regional offices in Chennai, upon calling, I was informed that I would receive it within 21 days (for urgent basis). But now it is been more than a month and i haven't received my certificate yet. I had applied under tatkal/ URGENT basis (extra Rs. 500).

Name: LAKSHMI P

CBSE 10th Duplicate certificate NOT received

I had lost my 10th CBSE marksheet and applied for the duplicate on May 9, 2019. The courier for which have already been recieved by the respective regional offices in Chennai, I was informed that I would receive it within 21 days (for urgent basis). But now it is been more than a month (June 18, 2019) and i haven't received my certificate yet. I had applied under tatkal/ URGENT basis.
Its very urgent so I request you to look into this matter, and respond as soon as possible.
Phone no: 9489153045

Duplicate Certificate NOT received

Phone no: 9489153045
inderpal singh beniwal

Jun 5, 2019

grade

Respected sir

I have got 91 marks in chem class 12th board this year the grade given by cbse is A2 whereas on cbse site 91-100 marks range will get A1 grade . Please check it . What will i do to chnge grade of chemistry in my marksheet ? my board roll no. is 2610979.

khushi beniwal
12th class Aggarwal public school
Faridabad , Haryana
Akshayftb

Jun 1, 2019

I haven't recived the photocopy of marksheet of english subject class 10 board

Respected sir ,
I have applied for the copy of the photocopy of my marksheet of english subject class board 2019 I haven't recived it yet and the last date to apply for re - evaluation is today so, what should I do then details
Name ABHISHEK KUMAR YADAV
Roll no. 4157340
Year of passing 2019
City Colaba , Mumbai
Kausharjahan

May 4, 2019

Maths

I want to say that i gave the exam of mathematics(compartment)on 18-03-2019.But i m not able to find my result on official site of cbse.As they are saying tha there might be an error in my roll no,centre no.or school no.I have checked my details manier times.My details are correct but still i m not able to find my result.So i request to you to please look into the matter as soon as possible.Because i have to fill admission forms of colleges.

Roll no.2622436
Admit card id.KM369956
Centre code.2056
School code.99999

Maths

Ritika3

Mar 31, 2019

Not recieved Duplicate Marksheets

I had lost my 10 and 12 marksheet and hence applied for the duplicate.The courier for which have already been recieved by the respective regional offices in 4 and 5 march.But I haven't recieved any of the marksheets yet,Could you kindly look into the matter as it is kind of urgent.
Roll No.(10) -5154108 (Allahabad)
Roll No. (12)-7641039(patna)
Could you kindly help me.My emai id is [email protected]
Ritika3

Mar 31, 2019

Not recieved Duplicate Marksheets

I had lost my both 10 and 12 marksheets and hence applied for it.The couriers for which have been recieved by the respective regional offices already on 4 and 5 March according to the courier service.But till date I haven't recieved my marksheet.Could you kindly look into the matter as I need to submit the documents in college.
Roll No. (10)-5154108
Roll No. (12)-7641039
E mail [email protected]
Could you kindly look into the matter as it is kind of urgent
Saran Gopal

Mar 27, 2019

Did not get the duplicate certificate

Email [email protected]