CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Divya Tripathy

Aug 31, 2017

Practical exam boards

I'm a student of class 12th CBSE board. I want to score 97% up sir and I believe I will.Sir I have a request. Teachers are constantly telling that you can score in theory but what about practicals? It is in our hand. People conducting practicals are external sir but the marking is influenced by teachers.A student who scores well enough to get good percentage in theory but lags behind the an average student in practical. What is the use then. Sir why can't there be a recording of viva like it is conduct for ASL. Sir there should be proof. Otherwise the hardworking students will not get justice only because of some personal grudge. I hope and just hope but believe that you will take some action. Thanking you

Your sincerely
Divya Rani
Aditya Maheshwari

Aug 28, 2017

Sucking education system of course

10th BOARD 2K17 OUR EXPECTATIONS WERE NO MORE RUBBISH FAs AND PROJECTS AND OTHER WASTE THINGS BUT REALITY IS THAT IM SITTING HERE AT 2am COMPLETING MY PRACTICAL WORK AND MUGGING EXPERIMENTS COZ we're GOING TO GET COPY MARKS TOMORROW AND PRACTICALS AS WELL WELL THE GREAT THING IS WE HAVE TO WRITE THE THEORY EVEN IN PRACTICALS!!!! AND THEN THEY SAY WE'RE GIVING OUR CHILDREN PRACTICAL EDUCATION we're ASKED TO MUG THEORIES AND procedures AND VOMIT IT OUT ON PAPER TOMORROW WELL IF THIS EDUCATION SYSTEM REMAINS FOREVER CBSE BOARD EVEN AFTER 75 YEARS SINCE TODAY WILL BE TEACHING NEXT GENERATIONS

THAT INDIA IS A DEVELOPING COUNTRY!!!!!
nayanbhargava

Aug 21, 2017

Sanskrit or I.T.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am a student of class 9th of University Campus School, Rohtak and in this school in 9th class we have to choose between Sanskrit or I.T. as a subject.I want to choose I.T. as a subject and so do my friends but, our teachers have told us that the board will count only 5 subjects and if we choose Sanskrit than if we get less marks in any language subject(English,Hindi) than our marks would be replace by that of Sanskrit's marks.Because of this reason almost all students are forced to join Sanskrit but, not I.T. they say that I.T's marks won't count.I have heard from my friend that this system is not valid.I request you to give orders to our school about this and tell them to ban this system and not to replace Sanskrit's marks with any other subject.Because of this system students who score best don't come first if they are in I.T. as Sanskrit is an easy subject and they got it replaced.This system is unfair with students and it is same with 10th class.Kindly do something about this and also reply me at nayanbhargava10@gmail.com.

waiting for reply
karan100

Aug 12, 2017

Got 10 marks in Mathematics

Dear teachers of CBSE i have had enough i got only 9 marks in theory in the exam of class 12 which was not my expectation. My expectation was 40+ in theory so i applied for compartmental to give my level best. I wrote 70 marks of 100 in mathematics.....and my expectation was 50+ but wow when i got the results its only 16 marks in theory.......what the hell is up to you CBSE . please revaluate my answer book so that my future does not spoil...

My rollno. Is 2721495 school no. 25593 and centre , 2733
Richard Sharma

Aug 9, 2017

got 10 marks in biology in compartments

Dear teachers of CBSE i have had enough i got only 7 marks in theory in the exam of class 12 which was not my expectation. My expectation was 40+ in theory so i applied for compartmental to give my level best. I wrote 65 marks of 70 in biology .....and my expectation was high but wow when i got the results its only 10 marks in theory.......what the hell is up to you CBSE . My friend who copied from me got 52 and i got FT please check this

My rollno. Is 3639530 school no. 31024 and centre , 3217
Jeevankidav

Aug 5, 2017

Torturing primary student from principal

I am an abroad worker,working in saudi arabia. My son studying in banglore,concord international school last two years.Now he is 3rd standerd.
He suffering many issues from school because of partiality and cruel manner.
Complaint me and his mother,daily about this.But we ignore many times.
But now they started F isically torture also. His mother meet the principal last day,but principal behave very rudely, and openly charge my son Have mental problem.
I am very disturbed in my workplace,and not able to came back eazy.
Requesting for an Enquiry about the unlawfull action from the principal.
If any more details need,please send me a reply to my mail.jeevankidav@gmail.com
Yours obediently,
Jeevanand
Alfuttaim Engineering and Technologies,Jeddah,KSA.
seby sebastian

Jul 30, 2017

Class 12 result revaluation and copy of be answer sheet

Respected Sir/madam. l had already sent a complaint , but I didn't get any reply from your side. Actually their is not much publicity about the revaluation of class 12 then how the students get to know about the extended date . Those who are going to court only get the consideration ? who can help the students who are seeking marks . Due to less marks we are not getting admissions for higher studies according to our needs . "Now our future is at risk " . Now where we have to go for getting the desirable mark . Please reply to me sir.
Roll no. - 4807964
Centre no. - 9035
School code. - 42335
Please recheck my answer sheet sir especially Biology, Physics & mathematics.I am sure I will get more marks if you recheck my paper.
Rakesh2n4u

Jul 25, 2017

Extra reg nd tution fee without any running case for 4months

Dr I m student if Shivam convent SR high school Patna Bihar nd school management semantic excess feds without paper receipt and demanding Rs 17000 more for reg fee only for one year
dks12345

Jul 17, 2017

Not giving entry in school if we are 2 minutes late.

Sir/Mam,
I study in Vikram hr. sec. School.
My complaint is for late entry. If student get two minute late then they punish us and send student back to home. Today approximately 25 students was late because of rain. All are waiting outside the gate on road and we request to gatekeeper to send us inside, but he tell us that if a single student come 1 minute late then the student were send back to home. But Still we are waiting for 20 minutes. Approx after 30 minutes principal come and go to her room (principal room).
Its means if student come late then they send us back to home if it rain or not (or for any other problem), and there is no problem if teachers or specially principal come late.
Please i request you to please do something for us. We students are really get irritated. Every day new thing are happening in school. One day they collect all student's socks who were wearing different color's socks, and after collecting in the sack (2 sack) and they throw it out in dustbin. All the day student wear only shoes. I don't think so that this is a type of discipline. Some teachers are abusing us also.
Sir/Mam if you can do something for us please do it.
We are always thankful to you.
Please..

School details:
Vikram Higher Secondary School,
Piplani (BHEL),
BHOPAL
dks12345

Jul 17, 2017

Not giving entry if we are 2 minutes late.

Sir/Mam,
I study in Vikram hr. sec. School.
Sir/Mam if you can do something for us please do.
We are always thankful to you.
Please..

School details:
Vikram Higher Secondary School,
Piplani (BHEL),
BHOPAL
Carillonsqwad

Jul 14, 2017

School is forcing to choose stream

I'm in C.L GUPTA WORLD SCHOOL, MORADABAD,UTTAR PRADESH. My school is forcing me to opt for commerce stream. They are not even giving a chance. Not me only there are many children too! Please help us!
Mohit Kuhar

Jul 14, 2017

my result of rechecking is not published

Sir I have filled rechecking form for class 12th on June 26 but my result is not published yet . I felt regret for this laziness of checking of exam . I request you to publish the quickly
Please check

App. no.24023
Roll no.-2677615
Mohit Kuhar

Jul 14, 2017

my rechecking result is not published

CBSE rechecking result of class 12th of mine is not published where result of my friend is published a week ago. I request you that my result should be announced as quickly as possible.
Please check my problem
seby sebastian

Jul 10, 2017

class 12 revaluation and copy of answer sheet

We wanted to apply for Revaluation and answer sheet of Class XII marks. However, we have tried from 23rd to 7th July and the portal always said "last data is over" in spite of CBSE extending the deadlines for the same.
We have been trying to contact CBSE in all possible ways and means but have not received any response.
Details are.
roll no. :- 4807964
School no. :- 42335. Centre no. :- 9035 thank you
Sebastian kj

Jul 9, 2017

Class 12 result revaluation and copy of be answer sheet

We wanted to apply for Re totalling and answer sheet of Class XII marks. However, we have tried from 23rd to 7th June and the portal always said "last data is over" in spite of CBSE extending the deadlines for the same.

Sebastian kj

Jul 8, 2017

Class 12 result revaluation &photo copy

Details are.
roll no. :- 4807964
School no. :- 42335. Centre no. :- 9035
atpan

losing confidence on CBSE

I am losing confidence on CBSE systems,not giving fair chance to the students and playing in their future.I Had applied for verification of Maths mark of my son.Till 30.06.2017 morning , the staus was under progress....[pulling]..whereas, when I check at evening by 7pm , it was stated as "no error".30.06 being last day for applying answer book,I did not get time to down load format...fill...and upload
.Atleast CBSE should give a day or two to apply for answer book for such cases...It is totally unfair....
Jith333

Not able to apply for re-evaluation

Sir/Madam
Due to the inconvenience and lack of information on the extension of dates for applying for photocopy and verification of class 12 marksheet we were unable to apply for the same.
I couldnt contact the Cbse Officals through helplines after the last date was over.
Therefore I request the CBSE Officals to extend the time by atleast 1 week so that students like me who were unaware could apply for reevaluation.
CBSE student
Jith333

Not able to apply for re-evaluation

Sir/Madam
Due to the inconvenience and lack of information on the extension of dates for applying for photocopy and verification of class 12 papers, we were unable to apply for the same.
I couldnt contact the Cbse officials through helplines after the last date was over.
Therefore I request the CBSE Officals to extend the date for atleast 1 week so that students like me who were not properly informed could apply for reevaluation.
PREMJITH P
12th
AshwiniS301

Jul 4, 2017

Not able to apply for Rechecking online

We wanted to apply for Re totalling and answer sheet of Class XII marks. However, we have tried from 23rd to 30th June and the portal always said "last data is over" in spite of CBSE extending the deadlines for the same.

With regards,
Ashwini
MM

Jul 3, 2017

No Reevaluation for Pol Science

I was Expecting to score above 95 in the subject but scored a 62 which was very low. l then applied for the Re-verification and subsequently photocopy of my answersheet. On obtaining the answersheet I was shocked to see the pattern of checking where correct answers have been awarded zero marks, Six mark questions not awarded appropriate marks and many such grave discrepencies on part of the examiner even though my answers correspond to those in the marking scheme and book. I had given an application in the CBSE regional office Delhi however got no response even after nealry 2 weeks.
Now that CBSE has adopted the policy of Scrutiny of marks I am still helpless as I can not apply for political science as it is not inlcuded in the list of subjects open to revalution
Surya Bhan singh

Jun 30, 2017

Unexpected marks English and physical educationAll

Sir/mam
Mera name Rudra Pratap Singh hai. Mai class 12 ka student hu mere English aur physical education me low marks hai jiske liye mai verification form apply kiya tha par CBSE board se koi response nhi mila. Aur mujhko yakin hai ki English me 80+ hai aur physical me 50+ so please sir rechek my copy.
Roll no.-5614142
School no.-54272
Centre no.-5029
And verification form application no.
Physical edu.- R22623
English.-R29125
Angekina

Jun 28, 2017

Business studies , english, physical education

I am not satisfies with my result i was expecting 95+ marks and cbse had giver so less i have given my papers for rechecking plz tell me when result will declared
varunnamdev

Jun 27, 2017

Wrong checking of answersheet

The checking of my answersheet of the subject economics. It doesn't satosfying me also i have applied for rechecking because i have expected 95+ from economics as it goes so well ,but they gave me only 83 and after rechecking they raised it to 85 but it is very low as i really deserves. So i only want revaluation of my answersheet of economics.
And the worst thing is that for obtaining the evaluated answer booklet they want undertaking that I will not file any legal claim against CBSE.
so where can i go. If the CBSE is not taking any responsibility that they had done wrong checking,means instead of facing from truth they are playing with our future.

Roll no 9178992
School no 65820
deeshadps

Jun 27, 2017

pls revaluate my paper

i got 96.4% in boards in commerce. i have got 100 marks in 2 subjects and 99 in other 2 subjects and just 84 in engish due to which my whole % went down and my dream to get admission into srcc , lsr college got shattered.
i applied for verification under which i got 4 marks increase ie making it 88 in English but that is still so less than what i expected.
then i applied for photocopy which i got and it clearly shows that marks are cut unnecessarily and there are easy 6-7 marks which should be increased.
pls guide me. i really want to go for revaluation and want this all fast as du s first cut of list is already out..

Aadhaar Enrollment Offciers - Charging Rs.300/- / head
    Sir, Here are few EID but rest I would request you to...
    mahavitran - Bill payment
    I have made an online transaction from the Paytm to...
    ASIANET - Priyamanasam title song
    Please don't dub the title song oo jaana... of...
    Luminous battery - Low back up
    Very bad service from luminous battery service center.I...
    AKTU - exam form issue
    my exam form is not opening.it shows that y aadhaar is not...
    Fake doctors - Fack dental doctor
    I would like to complaint against fack dental doctor in...
    Life OK - why stopped Life OK channel
    I'm like only Chandrakanta serial of Life Ok but...
    Ebay India - received empty box
    Refund I had ordered Sony Xperia M C1904 display but i...
    RTA Hyderabad - transfer of ownership money debit but in my slot my apno...
    Hello Sir, I am one of the bike ownership transfer...
    karepass - last date postpone
    Mtech 2nd round seat selection is on 28th sept, but last...