CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

=l)

May 30, 2022

CBSE Reduction of portion

I am student from IISR. Studying in grade 10th. I request the authorities to reduce our Social Science portion. 70% of the portion cannot be completed before midterms. Neither the students can study nor the teachers can finish that amount of portion.

I would be grateful if you look into it. Looking out for quick response.

cbse student 11

Feb 13, 2022

The use of calculators in future world

I,the student of CBSE studying in grade 11 would like to ask CBSE whats the use of not letting students to carry calculators in exam hall all other curriculum allows calculator i would frankly say that CBSE is trying to make human calculator in this future world. Every calculation in chemistry physics and all wastes the time and hence we are required to submit the answer sheet without sufficient answers (2 marks question contains the equation of 5 marks and time to do the equation 1minute )

i would be really grateful if the CBSE boards take a action against this ASAP

Jan 15, 2022

Cbsc class 10th final board objective lane ka liye

I am Rishabh Joshi sir mari complant yea ha ki class 10 ka board puri tarah objective type ho jaye hum yea bhi nahi jahate ki board cansil board ho per objective type ho class 10ma
S*r

Aug 7, 2021

Not satisfied with the number given by CBSE

Respeced board members I am student of class10th CBSE and I am not satisfied with my number. I never got this type of result in my whole study life still now.
Relatives of school and daughterson got very good result. What should I do.??what can I do with this result? Koii bhi school admission dene k liye mna kr rhe kya kru m kuch smjh nhi aa rha h.kuch paiso k liye yeh baccho ki zindagi kharab kr rhe h.
I believe CBSE listen our problems and punish the guilty.yeh dusre school se paise lekar unhe apne naam pr oprate krte h aur kuch paise ke liye yeh baccho ki zindagi barbad kr rhe h
School affiliation no.=2131991
School code =60828
Ansu786

Aug 5, 2021

Physics and chemistry

I am a student of class 12..( school code 19174) not at all satisfied with my 12th class marks .. discrimination is done with us matlab ye teachers apne hisab se marks dete hai expectations se bohot kam marks aya hai..kaise hua yeh mujhse puche students ko bhi jyada marks matlab 90% ke upar surprised yo see this how it's all done exam cancel hua ..to everyone should get their satisfying marks .but nahi I am not a bad students I deserve atleast 85% to 90% but chun chun ke marks diya phokat mai itne achhe marks mila unhe .why this discrimination .pleas to immediately take some steps . Can't get over it .. fullfuture spoil na ho jaye .. in a big tension please exam lo we will give it .. but sabka.. are with no reason why they I'll get so good marks .. please cbse board bohot galat kiya apne yeh marks is very bad.. kindly take some steps for all... Otherwise we I'll not be quiet
Ansu786

Aug 5, 2021

Physics and chemistry

I am a student of class 12.. not at all satisfied with my 12th class marks .. discrimination is done with us matlab ye teachers apne hisab se marks dete hai expectations se bohot kam marks aya hai..kaise hua yeh mujhse puche students ko bhi jyada marks matlab 90% ke upar surprised yo see this how it's all done exam cancel hua ..to everyone should get their satisfying marks .but nahi I am not a bad students I deserve atleast 85% to 90% but chun chun ke marks diya phokat mai itne achhe marks mila unhe .why this discrimination .pleas to immediately take some steps . Can't get over it .. fullfuture spoil na ho jaye .. in a big tension please exam lo we will give it .. but sabka.. are with no reason why they I'll get so good marks .. please cbse board bohot galat kiya apne yeh marks is very bad.. kindly take some steps for all... Otherwise we I'll not be quiet
Rajkamalsingh191

Aug 1, 2021

Not satisfied with result of class 12th

Sir/Madam

With reference to the above mentioned topic I would like to bring few points in kind notice of CBSE officials:

1. I am a student of RPS School (School code:65134) located at Kachahri Road, Bihar Sharif under Nalanda District, (PIN-
803101) BIHAR.
2. Our school has done discrimination in awarding marks to the students. Some known students of school management
have been given high marks avoiding CBSE criteria.
3. Whereas poor marks have been awarded to deserving students. I secured 90% marks in 10th standard as well as
performed well in 11th & 12th standard examinations.
4. Still I got only 67% marks in final result published on 30th July which was framed by the school. On asking about such
low marks, School administration said that CBSE instructed us to deduct the marks for keeping the percentage of result
in certain range. This unfair marking criterion will spoil the future/career of students.
5. The school administration rigged the students in giving the marks of 11th & 12th standard. It can be verified from
school’s results.
6. Further, they instructed me to appear in upcoming examination to be held in near future. It is nearly impossible for
students to prepare well within 15 days.

I hope CBSE will look into this matter and necessary instruction may please be given to the school management to rectify the result of such students.

Thanking you in anticipation

Yours Sincerely
Complainant
Rajkamalsingh191

Aug 1, 2021

Not satisfied with result of class 12th

Sir/Madam

803101) BIHAR.
have been given high marks avoiding CBSE criteria.
performed well in 11th & 12th standard examinations.
school’s results.
students to prepare well within 15 days.

Thanking you in anticipation

Yours Sincerely
Complainant
Arya Sebastian

May 21, 2021

cancel 12 board exams

Through this letter of mine,I would like to bring to your notice regrading the cancellation of class 12 board exams.
The state government already conduct the exams.Their results will be out soon.This makes cbse students to get adimission in college and also the previlage is for state students.The pressure from the side of parents and teachers arebigand i cannot stand it. We are suffering this in almost two years.Due to covid we all are at home their is no enjoyment at all. We are under the pressure cooker.For two years we are going through the same lessons.It is my request to understand our situation.Conducting the exam surely make us mad.So please cancel the exams.It is the requset of all students in India.we are studying 12 class since 2 years ,its a heavy burden for us .as all students are mentally free and enjoying their lock down we the 12 class cbse students are very much suffering. What a crucial situation is this sir?? U are not taking a decision until now. As the exams which will be held in june are postponded,our decision is not yet taken.writing the exams is a pretty hard process because our friends too are corona positive patients. We are afraid of our health more over our parents.
Kindly take the necessary action as soon as possible.
CBSE
Anuj27091987

Apr 18, 2021

Regarding duty charges not received yet

Sir/madam

As I and my colleagues from Takshila school Hoshiarpur and we did duty in cbse exam centre of exam was woodland Hoshiarpur. We did not received our exam duty money yet. I would like to know if CBSE board liable to give our duty fee or woodland? Please look into the matter
Pandey nirmal

Mar 22, 2021

Chemistry

Head department of the cbse.respected sir /mam I am student of class 12th in Oxford public school lakhimpur kheri sir today I am going for giving prectical exam of chemistry in my school Oxford public school but they send outside of the school gate because my fees is not paid due covid 19 (my father is doing polutry farming that's way in lock down he is setting at home .)My father has told to principal mam before boad exam he pay all the fees but she is not lesten and not allow to give prectical exam when examiner is saying call Nirmal Pandey then she is saying he is absent sir pls help me .. Thankyou so much sir 6307563958 my father phone number
Manglesh Kumar

Aug 23, 2020

Reevaluation copy not seriously checked

I am class 12 student
Roll no. -23614146
Subject -English (301)
Application no. -R50850R

I applied for reevaluation but my other 5 requested question not checked.
In first time, It is likely that it is checked by another subject teacher and had not confirmation of what number to be given. First they give 6 marks and then 4 marks out of 10 marks. In which i am correct and available of getting 8 -9 marks.

Sir, please...
I humbly request to see my other claimed 5 questions in which some answer totally matched and some approximately describe the same meaning as in marking scheme. But these answers are either cutted or firstly mark given then deducted by that other subject teacher .Sir

>Sir like in answer (1.1b) on page no. 9, 10 it is cutted my answer was right and number was not given.
Similarly in answer (1.2c) as per marking scheme defined anyone of the given word (helpful,responsible,quick,very efficient) will be taken correct. I write all four of them. But half marks deducted. And there is no mark to be deducted in usage, grammar, spelling or writing as per marking scheme.

>Sir, In answer (5)on page no. 19,20,21
I try my best to describe about National Integration and journey in report.
When and where I went in festival. I also mentioned about observations on the festival and National integration and talk about suggestion on these festivals which make unity among Indians with their diverse culture.
All above defined are according to CBSE marking scheme. But previously given 6 marks and then 4 marks .(like children playing with marks) 6 marks are cutted out of 10 marks, so on which i get marks and where cut. Sir.

Format- 1 mark
Content- 5 marks
Grammar spelling- 2 marks
Coherence and relevence of idea-2 marks

I describe all suggested points. And have only one grammar mistake . But at place of 2 marks, 6 marks cutted Sir. Kindly see this question and reevaluate. I desire it to be 8-9 marks, Sir.

>​Sir, In answer( 6) on page 22, 23, 24
In speech i write about electricity in our daily life. How its produces and all applications help in life. I try my best to describe abot how to save electricity practically at different like homes, schools,offices, industry,etc. We will have to take some serious initiatives steps for future use of these thing produce by nature resources like water in dam. All points mentioned according to marking scheme. But previously (6+1/2) mark given then it changes to 6 marks. And

Format- 1 mark
Content- 5 marks
Grammar spelling- 2 marks
Coherence and relevence of idea-2 marks

Sir please see this answer i had no mistake but 4 marks cutted without any reason
I desired it to be 9-10 marks. Sir.

>Sir, in answer no. (8) on page no. 4,5,6
In (8b) in this answer i try my best to give most of the positive qualities of Subbu, like he is `always helpful in most aspect`,' a talented actor', he has a' generous heart' and 'respect elder and his Boss' and he work on his principle.' sir only two points is necessary but write 4-5 points. I desire to get 2 marks.

>Sir, In( 8c) , i describe both the incident, when the William O. Douglas was a small child and went with with his father on river. William then totally covered with water, his fear start from that day.
But again he thinks and an incident of YMCA pool happen. He was likely to dead and after many practise he cannot come out, then he totally terrorised from water.
This is all according to marking scheme and ther is no mistake. My desire is 2 marks Sir.

>Sir, In answer (8 d) ,i write about why Shakespeare a wicked for Slum children as they are weak has worst condition. They have not sufficient to eat. And they have weak concentration. Due to this they even not know alphabet of English but Shakespeare know English and was a good poet, then also his picture cannot do for them.
The map is a bad example as for slum children. Their world is only their slum which is outside window of class where slum people were working.
This is all according to marking scheme and there is no mistake. My expectation is 2 marks Sir.

>In( 8g ) ,i describe about Gondwana a huge land mass and this total breaks into our world now and part of it is divided into India, subcontinent and South America, Africa ,and Atlantic (which is a frigid zone.) which is due to climate and conditions change.

>Sir, In answer 9, on page no. 7.
In this answer I try best to describe about horrible working conditions of bangle maker .They have no goal of life to make life better as their life is only destiny of their.
They have no stable home, get very low wages for their dangerous work. Their elder even get blind also and cannot take care of thier family.
Small children are forcedfully worked by people which are blind to hold their Ancestors bussiness (bangle making) working and for taking care of family.
Above all are according to marking scheme but i get only 3 marks .
In which

Content - 3 marks
Grammatical accuracy - (1+1/2) marks
Coherence and ideas and style -(1+1/2)marks

I written all correct but only 3 marks given.
My desire is to get 6 marks.I written total content have no mistake.

In this way my right answer marks deducted. Sir. Kindly see this answer and reevaluate it. Sir.

>Sir, in answer no. 10 on page no. 8
I try to describe about many precautions taken for smooth conducting of O level exam
Governor of prison called to Oxford and tell about Evans a jail bird.
Then paper held in jail.
A teacher (Mc. Lerry) came.
Mc. Lerry bag is checked.
Stephen and Jackson called for inspection.
Microphone is adjusted in prison.
All harmful things removed.
The correction slip is checked before giving to Evans.
Governor listen audio from microphone.

All above points are mentioned in my answer and satisfied marking scheme points. But i got only 3 marks. Sir. My desire is upto 5-6 marks.

In this way my some number are cutted without any reason even i am totally correct from marking scheme of CBSE.

Due to another teacher checked it previously so, in reevaluation these are not checked and increase of marks not done. Sir.

Sir ,please i humbly request to reevaluate it sir. And please give marks.
There can be an increment of more than 15 marks,.Sir

I supposed that i will get justice.

Saurabhrjb007

Aug 1, 2020

#NoCompartmentExam

Dear CBSE team ,

I'm a student of class 12th from Delhi

Through this letter , I want to raise some questions regarding compartment exam ,this time I'll appear for compartment exam but due to COVID 19 my parents are not allow me to go outside and meet someone because we all know COVID 19 cases in Delhi raise more day by day . If you conduct compartment exam and some students will effect to COVID 19 so can you take responsibility of those students ?? Can you pay medical charges and all medical related stuff ??? If you are aggre to do this all then you officially announce a notice ( in which its your responsibility to take care of those students medical fee, medicine and financially who will effect COVID 19 due to exam ) if you do this then my parents allo me to give exam .

Your obediently

Saurabh Raj
Subm bahuguna

Jul 31, 2020

Deley in name updation after name correction by CBSE ro pryagraj up

My name correction/change is done by CBSE ro pryagraj in 2015 - (SUBHAM KUMAR TO SUBHAM BAHUGUNA) after correction/change I got my all revised documents but in online data after 5 yrs. Ro pryagraj not updated my surname in online portal/Digi locker. Today all things are digital and I face many time problem acc. To this .
I wrote many letters to CBSE ro pryagraj but they didn't reply (kindly help me )
I passed 10 in 2012 - roll no ( 5263935) from S.G.R.R.PUBLIC SCHOOL GOPESHWAR CHAMOLI (U.K).
I also get revised documents class 12 from CBSE ro Dehradun and ro dun timely updated my rev. Information in CBSE online portal. but ro pryagraj did not updated after taking to much time . (Plz help )
SUBHAM BAHUGUNA
ADHAAR NO.-############
s aishwarya rao

Jul 27, 2020

date of verification of marks class12 2020

my self S. AISHWARYA RAO , i want to apply for revaluation of marks for class 12 . but now the last date is over . so my request is to please reschedule application for verification of marks . i got 69.8% my wish is it will become atleast 70% . i hope u will surely consider my request .

thanking you,
s aishwarya rao
(9098183092)
Prashant2021

Jun 29, 2020

Changing my stream

Respected sir/mam

I have opted for basic mathematics examination before the exams were conducted
I have given my basic mathematics exam and now i want to change my stream from commerce to PCM
So to do so i should give the standard mathematics exam

Can u kindly tell me that when will be my standard exam held ...
Or it will held or now

Thanking u
Prashant pandey
RR Jalna

Jun 25, 2020

Reopening of Schools in Cities where Covid-19 Cases are 400+

The school, Golden Jubilee School, Near Santoshi Mata Mandir, Jalna located in the 2.5km radius city has now announced the reopening of Schools during this time of pandemic without stating any preventive measure, risking the life of students and their family at the risk of death. With this, they have also started to taunt the parents about the late payment of fees and charging interest on the late payments.
The school has been running for 3 months through Online Live Classes over the Zoom application for more than 6 hours with 1.5 hours classes each, excluding extra classes, putting the privacy of students at risk and during the Online Classes time, they indirectly forced the parents to pay the fees as soon as possible. Also, the focus in Live classes has been made over 2 students doing exceptionally well rather than focusing on and explaining the concepts to every student. This not only makes the students future darker but will also lead the Indian economy in the dark future. Also, the students have to sit in front of the screen for a minimum of 7 hours/day leading the mental and physical health of students in danger.
It also makes the parents feel that all this is done only to earn the fees and not to really educate students. In the country wherein Final Year students are stressed with their exams, the schools make the students afraid by telling that internal marks are based on the quarterly exams that they will conduct either through physical means or online mode. This also leads me to the point that the school is instilling students with fear of Internal Marks and not really education them at all.
While I see all the others schools in the area to help students with the syllabus through online method wiz PPT, Videos and all, the Golden Jubilee School has also put restriction upon the Freedom of Speech, by making Whatsapp groups 'Only for Admins' and not allowing the students to directly contact the teachers or administration.
Please look into this matter and help us, the parents, as soon as possible.
singh72

Jun 11, 2020

regarding closure os school GNPS Birmi

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM
This is for your information that my son( Divjot singh) is student of VI class in your Birmi branch but suddenly we are informed that Birmi branch school affiliated to CBSE is to be closed as per notice pasted on school premises and we heard that school students will be shifted to Model Town Extension branch , Bur there is no notification in this regard from school authorities that assures us that students of Birmi branch will be admitted to to Model Town Extension branch in respective classes. Kindly assure us about admission of my child because the future of children is at stake. Please treat this matter as urgent as future of many children is at stake(about 500)
Raminder singh Bhatia
south City
Ludhiana
Sk00100

Jun 9, 2020

Request to Cancel exams of class 10 and 12 Cbse

As we all know that there is a very high and wrost thing happening due to the effect of the Corona virus in the whole country.The exams of class 10 and 12 will now be conducting from 1 July to 15 July.Students are now suffering due to the emergance of the corona virus in the whole country and also they doesnot want to give exams but these exams are conducting forcefully from the students.I want to request CBSE to cancel the exams and give them marks according to students internal exams.Its a high request because anything can be happen while these exams are going.

Please accept my request and cancel the Board exams.

Thanking You.

Jun 2, 2020

Please feel our pain( student from batch of 2019-20 class 12)

Respected sir/ma'am
We all know about the situation prevailing in the world. The cases of corona virus patients is on rise. As a partially passed class 12th student whose one exam is left request to please cancel the remaining examinations. Even if there is a a 0.01 risk in giving the exams, we should not go ahead with it. Where government who has allowed the functioning of the airports with hell lot of safety measures which I am sure won't be there and not even possible when we will be appearing for exam, there are still corona virus cases at the airports.we have entrance exams also. If we get infected are you going to postpone them for us . Cbse is actually risking the youth's life. Even our parents will be at a risk too. Consider if I got infected because of the exam and I the infection to my parents, my mother don't have a strong immunity even . My whole life will be ruined just because cbse is so concerned about those remaining exams. Consider another case, if by chance any one student infected from corona remains undetected ( just like some people remained undetected at the airport) enters the examination hall what would happen. Even if that student knew that he is suffering from that disease do you think he/she ever gonna tell about it because if he does he won't be allowed to appear for the exam and no one wants that to happen with him or her. Also what about students who are infected from corana . Won't they be giving the exams . Are there any provisions for them?? And if due to the conduct of exams students started getting infected that would be you mistake as you risked our lives. Even other countries gonna make fun of us that even during corona virus outbreak india adopted to conduct the exams thus finishing the youth. Students who are currently waiting for the remaining board exams have already faced lots of difficulties : suddenly asked to give boards in class 10th . We were the people who haven't ever given the full syllabus before and were asked to give just after entering class 10th. Then the maths exam leaked in the same year. The. When we went in class 11th our economics syllabus was changed suddenly. When we entered 12th you introduced the 20 markers pattern. And now the corona virus outbreak. we were like a testing model a doll for cbse on which every kind of experiment was conducted. I can bet that no Student of any other academic session except ours faced such, such kind of difficulties and no other session would face in the upcoming years. Please feel our burden, anxiety and pain that we as kids are going through. Please consider my thoughts and concerns and take appropriate measures..........
Yours sincerely

Please feel our pain

Respected sir/ma'am

Give a thought

We all know about the situation prevailing in the world. The cases of corona virus patients is on rise. As a partially passed class 12th student whose one exam is left request to please cancel the remaining examinations. Even if there is a a 0.001 risk in giving the exams, we should not go ahead with it. Where government who has allowed the functioning of the airports with hell lot of safety measures which I am sure won't be there and not even possible when we will be appearing for exam, there are still corona virus cases at the airports.we have entrance exams also. If we get infected are you going to postpone them for us . Cbse is actually risking the youth's life. Even our parents will be at a risk too. Consider if I got infected because of the exam and I the infection to my parents, my mother don't have a strong immunity even . My whole life will be ruined just because cbse is so concerned about those remaining exams. Consider another case, if by chance any one student infected from corona remains undetected ( just like some people remained undetected at the airport) enters the examination hall what would happen. Even if that student knew that he is suffering from that disease do you think he/she ever gonna tell about it because if he does he won't be allowed to appear for the exam and no one wants that to happen with him or her. Also what about students who are infected from corana . Won't they be giving the exams . Are there any provisions for them?? And if due to the conduct of exams students started getting infected that would be you mistake as you risked our lives. Even other countries gonna make fun of us that even during corona virus outbreak india adopted to conduct the exams thus finishing the youth. Students who are currently waiting for the remaining board exams have already faced lots of difficulties : suddenly asked to give boards in class 10th . We were the people who haven't ever given the full syllabus before and were asked to give just after entering class 10th. Then the maths exam leaked in the same year. The. When we went in class 11th our economics syllabus was changed suddenly. When we entered 12th you introduced the 20 markers pattern. And now the corona virus outbreak. we were like a testing model a doll for cbse on which every kind of experiment was conducted. I can bet that no Student of any other academic session except ours faced such, such kind of difficulties and no other session would face in the upcoming years. Please feel our burden, anxiety and pain that we as kids are going through. Please consider my thoughts and concerns and take appropriate measures..........
Paras3008

May 21, 2020

About retest of students class 11 due to corona

I beg to state that I am a student of class 11. As CBSE is giving a great opportunity to student by giving retest in the subjects they are failed.but as you know that class 11 syllabus is so lengthy and tough. I humbly request you to give at least a month for preparation as their is lot of stress amongst parents about corona ,financially,mentally and physically.I will be highly thankful if CBSE would understand the problem of students and do the needful.
Your obediently
Cbse
shivam vats tyagi

Apr 26, 2020

CLASS 12 PHYSICS SET-3

Dear sir/maam

Physics exam which was conducted on march 2 was so difficult.
Physics SET-3 was really tough.
So we request you to give grace marks or do lenient checking.
please i kindly requested to you..
Sparsh garg

Apr 17, 2020

Online classes

We are not understanding anything through online classes they are a total waste of time school teachers have completed 4 -5 chapter in less than a month they even do not teach on whiteboard just speak and send pdf we are facing a lot of problems so plz help us as we are in 12th class and in science stream I can't compromise and if I don't understand the chapters I will not be able to give exam and my whole career will be compromised