CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Injila mansoor

Sep 21, 2018

Principle not allowing students to celebrate teachers day and farewell since last 2 year

Sir iam a srudent of class 12 and from past 2 year our principle is not allowing students to celebrate teachers day and farewell for class 12 sir this is against the the rights of the students i reqst u to please take some positive action against priciple of our school
School is hamdard public school talimabad sangam vihar
mohdzaid1122

Sep 15, 2018

class teacher bad behaviour and slaps me till i fall on floor

sir i am a student of class 12 in HANDA PUBLIC SCHOOL,MODERN VILLAGE,NAINITAL ROAD,BAREILLY(U.P)
respected sir,
sir from 8 september i was suspended from school for 1 week due to j makes some changes in class attendance register because the school charges fine for complete the attendace 75%
(ie-1500 or 2000)
sir today on 15 septmeber i am go to school and after taking entry in class after prayer my class teacher (Mr.Surendra Kumar) slaps me many times till i fall on floor and abuses me ....
sir please take an immidiate action...

your's obediently
MOHD ZAID
HANDA PUBLIC SCHOOL
E-mail:-handapublicschooldohna@gmail.com
mohdzaid1122

Sep 14, 2018

class teacher ( Mr Surendra kimar sir) slaps me many time till i fall down on the floor...

sir i am a student of class 12th in HANDA PUBLIC SCHOOL,MODERN VILLAGE,NAINITAL ROAD,BAREILLY(U.P)
respected sir,
sir from 8 september i am suspended from school for 1 week due to i makes some changes in class attendance register because the school charges fine for complete the attendace per student (ie- rs 2000 or 1500 etc).
sir today on 15 of september i am go to school and after taking entry in class after prayer my class teacher (Mr. Surendra Kumar sir) slaps me many times till i fall on floor and abuses me...
sir please take an immidiate action..

your obediently

FAQFAQ

Search
search
© 2018 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

SchoolsCentral Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] complaint against principal of jyoti senior secondary school, rewa (madhya pradesh)
Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — complaint against principal of jyoti senior secondary school, rewa (madhya pradesh)

1 Review
Fg fghhjh on Aug 27, 2018
Submit a Complaint

We are the teachers of jyoti senior secondary school, rewa, m. P.in our school we are suffering from too much harresment by the principal father martin v. C.
1. Everyday he is increasing work pressure on the teachers, he is forcing new rule on us.
2. We are mainting 4 and 5 registers, even we are not getting time for completing our work.
3. His behaviour with teachers is very disgusting, very rude. He is treating all the teachers like his servants.
4. Every year we were getting 10% increament but this year we got only 2% increament.
5. We are too much helpless, we don't want to leave the job but he is putting pressure on us that we leave the job.
6. Every year we were celebrating the teachers day bt this year
He has refused to celebrate the teachers day because he doesn't want to do anything in favour of teachers.

7. Everytime he is always looking for an excuse to deduct our salaries.

Please help us, we need it.
rama123@cbse

Sep 4, 2018

Teacher's bad behavior towards children

I am a student of Rani Laxmi Bai Memorial School, Lucknow of Class XI and sir in the school the teacher gives extra burden to students for doing work and the teachers gives 50-70 pages homework daily in which the student doesn't do her study properly. The students always do the writing work and the student do not have a time to do her study.

Sir this is not a first case lot of cases are come like this please take a appropriate action.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
A Student of R.L.B. School Lucknow.
Saurabhnotme

Aug 24, 2018

School Transport Disturbing Road Traffic

Vishal Bharti Public School
Saraswati Vihar,Pitampura, Delhi 110034

The school drivers are blocking the main road by parking their buses in between the road during school on and off timing , They block almost two lanes of common road for dropping and pickup of students . It becomes difficult for people/commuters of road to see on the other side and many times causes accidents.

The School Students are dropped and picked up from main road which is dangerous for them too.

Schools authorities have been informed regularly , but NO listening through Deaf ears....

Let us know if there is different url to address this problem
Vanshhhh

Aug 24, 2018

Changing of additional subject

Hi, I am VANSH SEHGAL student of class +2 studying in SANT NISCHAL SINGH PUBLIC SCHOOL, Yamuna Nagar. I want to change my additional subject from physical education to music as it is more scoring subject but my school is not helping me for the same. Kindly help me for change of my subject as it is very important for my future.

VANSH SEHGAL
(SANT NISCHAL SINGH PUBLIC SCHOOL)
Xll
Lokesh Kumar

My school is not give physical education subject as on my choice

Sir,I am student of class 11 in A.P. Public School kampil road kaimganj. There are 30 students who want to take physical education subject as on their choice but my school is not give physical education subject as on their choice.So,please take positive decision.
School-A.P.Public School
Kampil road kaimganj (fbd)
Lokesh Kumar

My school is not give physical education subject as on my choice

Sir,in my school there are 30 students who want to take physical education subject as on their choice but school is not give physical education subject as on their choice.
So,please take positive decision for the students
School-A.P.Public School
Kampil road kaimganj fbd
Kinshugarg

DMC after reevaluation result

I was student of 12th class and I recently completed my 12th class and i was not satisfied with my result so I filled reevaluation form and my marks got increased but still my new dmc is not arrived.my roll no. Is 2656747.so please tell me when my new dmc of 12 class will come.
AMIYAKUNDU

Aug 17, 2018

Query regarding transfer certificate

My name is Anurag Kundu presently studying in class 11(commerce) in AGPN Convent & ER School,Purulia, W.B. I passed my class 10 CBSE board exam this year from DSK DAV Public School,Purulia. Before taking admission in AGPN Convent &ER School, Purulia,W.B. I deposited some amount to the DSK DAV Public School, Purulia for registration to get admission to Class-XI Commerce. Now my query is will l have to pay full admission fee to the DSK DAV Public School, Purulia to get Transfer Certificate for registration to class 11(commerce) in AGPN School?
rohit chopra1

holidays for festive days

mukand lal public school Yamunanagar is not giving us holidays on our festive days as teej is a holidays in all the other school.
so kindly take strict action on that as it is not a good thing,so please kindly accept it.

Rechecking of Compartment paper 10 maths

Dear CBSE,

This is to bring into your notice that thousands of students have given Compartment papers for different subject so that they clear and can do their further studies.
Compartment papers are meant to be easy and the candidate should pass I believe,however it was observed that those who reappeared in Compartment exams again failed in their respective subjects.
Please let me know how are the papers getting checked or verified?? Are we doing this right with the students?

Request you to recheck the Compartment paper of Class 10 (maths) and others subjects as well where the failure ratio is high.
We want our students to be pass and to see a growth perspective in whatever they do.

Roll no. 5174763
Centre code:5335
City:Varanasi
School code :54589

Aug 10, 2018

Rechecking of 10 Compartment result (maths)

Aug 10, 2018

Recheck Compartment paper (maths)

Compartment Exams

Himani bhuradia

Class 10 compartment result

Yesterday the cbse has declared the 10 class compartment result and most of the students got same marks like previous compartment paper...kindly request you to please re-check of compartment students paper
Ravi5p35

Aug 9, 2018

my school is not following cbse rules

I am from patna and study in open minds a birla school danapur patna-02 and i want to say that my school is not following your rules like their is a rule to not beat students very roughly but in my school there are some teachers who are not following this and beating all the stydents very roughly without reason also.
Sir i want you take an action about it please it is a humble request to you by all students of open minds a birla school
Ashish2000

Aug 8, 2018

Not satisfied with my reasult

Sir i have given compartment exam of class12 2018 for accountancy and got only 13 marks but i have attempted more than that .sir my roll no is1645778 school no 03621.kindly please recheck my answer sheet.sir this will spoil my future .
Ashish2000

Aug 8, 2018

Not satisfied with my reasult

Sir i have given 12 board compartment exam for accountancy and got only 13 marks but i have attempted more than that . Kindly sir please recheck my paper my roll no is 1645778 school no 03621 .sir this will spoil my future please sir.
Ángel Pié

Chemistry

I got compartment in chemistry then appeared for compartment bit again fail I got only 4 marks I done paper at least cbse should pass me with 25 marks my rollno-2648876
Ángel Pié

Chemistry

Kindly check the compartment paper again. When I saw the result of compartment sir, I score good marks in chemistry but acc to the result I am not satisfied. Please sir kindly check my paper again.sir my rollno-2648876, school no-04038 kindly check some regarding issue. I hope cbse clear my compartment paper plz.
Satyam Bage

Holiday

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am Satyam Bage Student of grade IX, KISHORE SURYAWANCHI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, NASHIK.
According to CBSE Rule our school is not giving 2nd and 4th Saturday holiday to us. Please take action on this.
Mantra Mahajan

Aug 5, 2018

disappointed brain

A curse shall light upon you all and on your children,,all board examiners of class10 th😈😈😈😈
Mantra Mahajan

Aug 5, 2018

disappointed brain

a curse shall light upon you all ,,board examiners 😈😈😈😈

Fake Bank Calls - Received fraud Bank Call
    I received a call from 8228085857 they asked me if i have...
    Kanchan - Illegal Capture khataal
    Sec-3/E mahila College k pass illegal tarika ka kabja...
    sun direct - Refund amount
    Dear Customer, Unfortunately Recharge of Rs.1080 for...
    EPF - Error while Submitting transfer claim
    Hi , I am getting error while submitting claim request...
    Apipbl - Fraud transaction
    Hi, my name is Shubham and today i got a call from...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Order...
    people home - No Electricity connection available in crowded area
    We are approximate 1200 house and 6000 people living in...
    Sandeep Kumar - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home laon got rejected by DHFL. Application...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Details of...
    DHFL - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home loan got rejected by DHFL. Application...