CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

SindhuAnanth

Nov 22, 2018

CBSE 12th Exam Dates

Last year the 12th paper " Design and Innovation" Exam was just after the Economics. There are students who have taken Economics and Design, it would be really helpful if you could keep a 2 days gap before " Design and Innovation " paper.
My daughter has taken English, Accounts, Business Studies, Economics, Design & Innovation. There are many students in her class who has opted for these papers.

Please do the needful.

Sindhu (Parent of the Class 12 student)
Whitefield, Bangalore
hrmtsngh

Nov 22, 2018

Sr. Shri Ram Sr. Sec. Schoool

I m frustrated parent from Sr. Shri Ram School Jawahar colony NIT Faridabad. I am trying to connect school number but No Land Line number for that school. No Teacher responding on 925073444 not reachable. How we connect with school reception Please try this number and check with Sr. Shri Ram Sr. Sec. School i tried on one number he is out of school that is 9212158641. How i can connect with school i tried one more number 0129-4058589 they are not listing properly and hangup the in during call.
JPS jpr

Nov 20, 2018

No full time teachers only part-timer teachers

Respected concerned authorities, I am a student of class 11th science and Headboy of Jankidevi Public School Jaipur and it is my painful duty to inform you that my school that is Jankidevi Public School Jaipur, has no regular teachers for 11th and 12th class (both science and commerce). Those teachers come only for 2 hours in the school for taking 1hour class each for both 11th and 12th. If any of the student is about to ask some doubt, the teachers refuse to explain giving the reason that they have less time and they just need to rush with the course as well as these teachers lose their temper very frequently. We did not get that quality of education as of which we were promised with a very very high fees that is 1 lakh per annum. We students are in a great problem. Please help us. I hope that U will be taking an action soon. And at the last I want to say that I can't revel may name because if the teachers got to know that I filed a CBSE complaint, they will fail me in 11th class. Thanking you in anticipation.
JPS jpr

Nov 20, 2018

No full timer teachers

Dear sir, it is my painful duty to inform you that my school that is Jankidevi Public School Jaipur, has no regular teachers for 11th and 12th class (both science and commerce). Those teachers come only for 2 hours in the school for taking 1hour class each for both 11th and 12th. If any of the student is about to ask some doubt, the teachers refuse to explain giving the reason that they have less time and they just need to rush with the course as well as these teachers lose their temper very frequently. We did not get that quality of education as of which we were promised with a very very high fees that is 1 lakh per annum. We students are in a great problem. Please help us. I hope that U will be taking an action soon. And at the last I want to say that I can't revel may name because if the teachers got to know that I filed a CBSE complaint, they will fail me in 11th class. Thanking you in anticipation.
sonumonudon

Nov 3, 2018

Not giving proper faclaties as well as education

Ma'am/sir.
I am student of class 12 in Tathagat gyansthli senior secoundary school .And i would like to say they are cheating to student and their parent's by taking un wanted of LOC fee . No pratixal are proceding to learn ;lack of smart board education , no proper educated teacher's to teach best ,etc.
I request you to you to take action against them .
Please !
Thank you !
Your obeydently
Sonu Gupta
amitp100

Oct 28, 2018

High Fees For class 12 examination Board

I am student of class 12 studying in The SD Vidya School Noida. I want to tell you that I am studying in this private school with the help of an NGO Om Foundation, they are giving our fees only and we have to pay extra fees demanded by the school we have already submitted registration fees in the beginning of the session but again our school is demanding Rs.1320 for commerce students as examination fees . And our parents are not able to teach us in such expensive school so please help me for this . I only want to know about the examination fees for class 12.

thanking you

Yours Faithfully

Amit Paswan
Vsatyendra

Oct 26, 2018

High fees of registration

Sir in my school class 10 and class 12 is take the registration fees 1500 rupees .so I beg to respect that please do something my phone no. 9696658778. I live in akbarpur
Abhi@1334

Oct 25, 2018

School fee

डियर सर मेरे तीन बच्चे rockford ford public school una himachal pardesh मे पढ रहे हैं. मेरा इस साल ऑपरेशन किडनी का हुआ था. जिसकी वजह से पैसौ की कमी हो गई थी। अब में थोड़ा थोड़ा करके उनकी फीस दे रहा हूं। अब जब थोड़ा सा पैसा रह गया है। तो मेरे बच्चों को स्कूल से बाहर कर दिया है. मेरी दो बेटियों भी इस स्कूल में ही पढ़ रहीं हैं. जबकि सरकार बेटी पढ़यो बेटी बचाओ का नारा दे रही है. और क्या प्राइवेट स्कूल पर जे लागू नहीं होता. इन स्कूल को सरकार एड नहीं देती. जे हम पैरेंट्स से भी फीस ले रहे हैं और सरकार से भी ले रहे हैं. मेरा नाम अभिषेक शर्मा है. 9816833976. स्कूल की जांच की जाए. और इसका हल करे.
Naitik Raj

Oct 22, 2018

Registration fee

With due respect i beg to say that my school is demanding 1000 rs from each student of class 9 for 2018 registration but the actual registration fee is Rs 150 without late fine.
So please take some action against the school

NEW ERA HIGH SCHOOL
Affiliation Code:330336
The school is affiliated to the CBSE board. (Central Board of Secondary Education)

Address:MOH-GAYNCHAK(H.NAGAR)DIDARGANJPO-KOTHIADIST-PATNA Phone Num: STD Code:03862 PhNo: 0612350740 , Fax:
City: 800008
Anmol__agrawal

Oct 15, 2018

Complaint about teacher

Good evening sir,
With due respect I beg to say that I am the student of "St Mary's convent school Gajraula J.P Nagar (Uttar Pradesh)'' of class 10 C.
I want to say that 'sir Dinesh bahuguna' is our class teacher . He beat boys very badly with bamboo stick on their back. He used to take revision on the black board and if boys are unable to do that question he beat him with bamboo stick on their back very badly. Once he beat me with bamboo stick. I was unable to sit on that day . And it was paining for 3 days.Then, after some days again he beat me. I was gone into the state of depression and crying all the time in the class , in the home. Then my friends gave me support and I overcome depression. He doesn't say anything to the girls . He only give small punishment to girls like standing on that period. He doesn't say anything to girls on changing the seat. Today I changed my seat only for one period he beat me and give 15-16 slaps on my cheek. Our math syllabus is about to over only 1 chapter is left. Now he says that he take revision on black board from boys from full book of math upto left over 4 months. And if we are unable to solve any question he beat us very badly on hip with bamboo stick. Aur agar hamare hair bade ho jaate h to vo hairs Ko Zor Zor se khichte rehte hai.
Please sir please do something for us.
He doesn't say anything to girls.
He beat boys very heartlessly.
Dinesh sir ye bhi kehte hai ki Abhi to kuch bhi nahi hai winter aane do jab tumhari hips mein buri tarah se todunga.
Sir please hamare Lia kuch kariye nahi to mein phir se depression mein chala jaaonga, or is vaar depression mein jaane ke Baad mein Apne saath kuch Bura na kar lu.
He also do discrimination between girls and boys.
Sir boys are also human beings.
Sir please protect us.
Thanks sir..
manojkumar.nghalli@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2018

About registration fees

Respected sir/madam,
I am a student of a CBSE school and studying 9th standard. My school is ordering me to pay a registration fee of 2000 rupees per student of 9th standard , but registration fee is only 150 rupees.
I kindly request you to take a look about this matter .

Sandeepani International School , Holalkere , Chitradurga district , Karnataka.

R Manojkumar
Kushay M Sarraf

Oct 10, 2018

About the rude Behavior of principle And High Fees

Sir, I Am the student of class 11th and want to inform uh that our school ‘RamRatan Bhubneshkumar Public School’ thats is CBSE afflicated from 2 years , Impose high fees of students from classPG to Class 11th. Their Package for class 1 is ₹35000 and increae classwisely and Took ₹67500 for clsss 11th..
Principle’s Behaviour for Students is also very redely!! They dont respect Teachers and Students and Used to beat them Badly Either it is small student or a senior student. Please take some action sir.
harshnamdeo

Oct 7, 2018

pre-mid,mid,post midterm copies are check partiall

i the student of jyoti sr. sec. school rewa (m.p) want to complaint that some teachers specially Hindi teacher check the copies and behave to the students partially so i request you to do cbse inspection and check copy once because due to this our internal score
get decrease's
Injila mansoor

Sep 21, 2018

Principle not allowing students to celebrate teachers day and farewell since last 2 year

Sir iam a srudent of class 12 and from past 2 year our principle is not allowing students to celebrate teachers day and farewell for class 12 sir this is against the the rights of the students i reqst u to please take some positive action against priciple of our school
School is hamdard public school talimabad sangam vihar
mohdzaid1122

Sep 15, 2018

class teacher bad behaviour and slaps me till i fall on floor

sir i am a student of class 12 in HANDA PUBLIC SCHOOL,MODERN VILLAGE,NAINITAL ROAD,BAREILLY(U.P)
respected sir,
sir from 8 september i was suspended from school for 1 week due to j makes some changes in class attendance register because the school charges fine for complete the attendace 75%
(ie-1500 or 2000)
sir today on 15 septmeber i am go to school and after taking entry in class after prayer my class teacher (Mr.Surendra Kumar) slaps me many times till i fall on floor and abuses me ....
sir please take an immidiate action...

your's obediently
MOHD ZAID
HANDA PUBLIC SCHOOL
E-mail:-handapublicschooldohna@gmail.com
mohdzaid1122

Sep 14, 2018

class teacher ( Mr Surendra kimar sir) slaps me many time till i fall down on the floor...

sir i am a student of class 12th in HANDA PUBLIC SCHOOL,MODERN VILLAGE,NAINITAL ROAD,BAREILLY(U.P)
respected sir,
sir from 8 september i am suspended from school for 1 week due to i makes some changes in class attendance register because the school charges fine for complete the attendace per student (ie- rs 2000 or 1500 etc).
sir today on 15 of september i am go to school and after taking entry in class after prayer my class teacher (Mr. Surendra Kumar sir) slaps me many times till i fall on floor and abuses me...
sir please take an immidiate action..

your obediently

FAQFAQ

Search
search
© 2018 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

SchoolsCentral Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] complaint against principal of jyoti senior secondary school, rewa (madhya pradesh)
Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — complaint against principal of jyoti senior secondary school, rewa (madhya pradesh)

1 Review
Fg fghhjh on Aug 27, 2018
Submit a Complaint

We are the teachers of jyoti senior secondary school, rewa, m. P.in our school we are suffering from too much harresment by the principal father martin v. C.
1. Everyday he is increasing work pressure on the teachers, he is forcing new rule on us.
2. We are mainting 4 and 5 registers, even we are not getting time for completing our work.
3. His behaviour with teachers is very disgusting, very rude. He is treating all the teachers like his servants.
4. Every year we were getting 10% increament but this year we got only 2% increament.
5. We are too much helpless, we don't want to leave the job but he is putting pressure on us that we leave the job.
6. Every year we were celebrating the teachers day bt this year
He has refused to celebrate the teachers day because he doesn't want to do anything in favour of teachers.

7. Everytime he is always looking for an excuse to deduct our salaries.

Please help us, we need it.
rama123@cbse

Sep 4, 2018

Teacher's bad behavior towards children

I am a student of Rani Laxmi Bai Memorial School, Lucknow of Class XI and sir in the school the teacher gives extra burden to students for doing work and the teachers gives 50-70 pages homework daily in which the student doesn't do her study properly. The students always do the writing work and the student do not have a time to do her study.

Sir this is not a first case lot of cases are come like this please take a appropriate action.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
A Student of R.L.B. School Lucknow.
Saurabhnotme

Aug 24, 2018

School Transport Disturbing Road Traffic

Vishal Bharti Public School
Saraswati Vihar,Pitampura, Delhi 110034

The school drivers are blocking the main road by parking their buses in between the road during school on and off timing , They block almost two lanes of common road for dropping and pickup of students . It becomes difficult for people/commuters of road to see on the other side and many times causes accidents.

The School Students are dropped and picked up from main road which is dangerous for them too.

Schools authorities have been informed regularly , but NO listening through Deaf ears....

Let us know if there is different url to address this problem
Vanshhhh

Aug 24, 2018

Changing of additional subject

Hi, I am VANSH SEHGAL student of class +2 studying in SANT NISCHAL SINGH PUBLIC SCHOOL, Yamuna Nagar. I want to change my additional subject from physical education to music as it is more scoring subject but my school is not helping me for the same. Kindly help me for change of my subject as it is very important for my future.

VANSH SEHGAL
(SANT NISCHAL SINGH PUBLIC SCHOOL)
Xll
Lokesh Kumar

My school is not give physical education subject as on my choice

Sir,I am student of class 11 in A.P. Public School kampil road kaimganj. There are 30 students who want to take physical education subject as on their choice but my school is not give physical education subject as on their choice.So,please take positive decision.
School-A.P.Public School
Kampil road kaimganj (fbd)
Lokesh Kumar

My school is not give physical education subject as on my choice

Sir,in my school there are 30 students who want to take physical education subject as on their choice but school is not give physical education subject as on their choice.
So,please take positive decision for the students
School-A.P.Public School
Kampil road kaimganj fbd
Kinshugarg

DMC after reevaluation result

I was student of 12th class and I recently completed my 12th class and i was not satisfied with my result so I filled reevaluation form and my marks got increased but still my new dmc is not arrived.my roll no. Is 2656747.so please tell me when my new dmc of 12 class will come.
AMIYAKUNDU

Aug 17, 2018

Query regarding transfer certificate

My name is Anurag Kundu presently studying in class 11(commerce) in AGPN Convent & ER School,Purulia, W.B. I passed my class 10 CBSE board exam this year from DSK DAV Public School,Purulia. Before taking admission in AGPN Convent &ER School, Purulia,W.B. I deposited some amount to the DSK DAV Public School, Purulia for registration to get admission to Class-XI Commerce. Now my query is will l have to pay full admission fee to the DSK DAV Public School, Purulia to get Transfer Certificate for registration to class 11(commerce) in AGPN School?
rohit chopra1

Aug 10, 2018

holidays for festive days

mukand lal public school Yamunanagar is not giving us holidays on our festive days as teej is a holidays in all the other school.
so kindly take strict action on that as it is not a good thing,so please kindly accept it.

Indian Fooda - illegal plastic use
    Shop name: Indian foods This shop has tons of stock...
    UPTU - challenge evaluation result not declared
    Sir I have applied for challenge evaluation of 2 subject...
    Plastic Bags - Plastic bag
    Hi Team, In Bangalore shivajinagar, jaim temple road a...
    Nigerian Theft Complaint - Olx fraud
    I have put an ad in olx about a watch. I was getting...
    Sony ten 2 - Wrong match
    Why are you showing seria instead of la liga?? There is a...
    lady harding hospital - Dr miss behave
    Hi Sabhi junior dr. Careless hain meri wife sufia...
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs - Disturbance Of Stray Dogs
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs: Area: 2nd Main Rd, Shree...
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs - Disturbance Of Stray Dogs
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs: Area: 2nd Main Rd, Shree...
    Ramamurthy - Why Notification has not announced for New Jr.Colleges
    Dear Hon'ble Chief Minister Mr.Nara Chandrababu Naidu...