CBSE

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Diliya

Nov 25, 2022

Online fee payment

I tried paying my ctet application fee several times and it was not successful.So I couldn't pay the amount by 25 th nov before 3.30 pm. So please give me a chance to make payment. Pls consider it as a request.
Applicant name :Diliya Sathyan
Application No:22102082764
Navya Naaj

Mar 13, 2019

Science Exam

I am a 10th standard student from Kerala and today was my science board exam. Overall the exam was quite tough and most of the questions were application level question. But however Set 2 appeared to have some different questions that are more difficult than the other sets. Is that justice? I don't know. I always get A1 for almost all the exams. But because of this Set 2 I don't think I will be able to score a good grade but an average student who got another set can score more mark than me. I don't think it's Justice.The maths exam also had the same problem but it was adjustable. But this is not like. So I'm begging the board to please do something.
Haryz Aamir

Mar 24, 2018

Exam

Totally fears about my social exam.
I only get 1 day gap for the exam.
Also the 9 11 13 questions are tricky.

I convey that pls make the checking lenient and kind
Muhammed Sabir

Mar 7, 2018

tough question paper with one day leave

Cbse physics exam 2018 was so tough as there was more derivations and numericals which were so difficult to understand and write the answer.There was just a time gap to complete these portions in a single day as there was no time to do mathematical calculations on that day as we are not robots to do all these things. Cbse should consider the view of students not to complete their own part of completing the examination.As these exams affects the life of students also students who are writing the entrance exam as 12 th marks is taken for engineering entrance exams.
As you can consider the question for physics Set-1/2code-2 question numbers-11,12,15,18.As you can notice these qns are so tough and needs more time to be done and was so tough.Please consider the good future of us. Award more marks to these questions as moderation should be considered.
peetson

Jun 9, 2017

upgradation on wrong subject

I have secured CGPA 9.8 in my cbse class 10 results.Sir, I have performed very well in my social science examination (90/90 in SA1 and very well in SA2) , so that I was very sure that I would get A1 in social science without any upgradation. But Sir, I clearly don't understand why my social science got upgraded.The upgradation could have being given to mathematics (presently A2) so that it would become A1 and I would get full A1 and CGPA 10.
Please Sir, I am very sure that you could help me with this problem ,so that I would get full A1.I have contacted my school ,but they say they cannot do anything since this is a cbse matter.please Sir , its my life , please provide me with my original marks.I believe it may be some mistake which could have crept in during the correction process.
With Full Respect,

Roll no:4328269
school no:06653
DOB:20/09/2001
Nandhu Krishna S

May 20, 2016

MUCH POOR RESULTS WITH CBSE

I m a student of S N Central School , Nedungolam. I received 9.8 CGPA in 10 std.
But this time , I dont know what happened. I just received 81% marks. I am not happy with this result. I expect more than 91% marks including concession in maths. But I havent received any concession. I received much less marks in English, Chemistry and Biology than expected.

So I request the concerned authorities to cross check the papers , re-evaluate and make the students like me comfortable...
Its a request from the bottom of my heart
vs alisha

Mar 17, 2016

Need For Liberal Evaluation

The CBSE Maths Paper 2016 Was Really Very Much Tough , Tricky And Lengthy , It Was Out Of Expectations . More Than 80% Of The Questions Were Not Of The Normal Trend/Pattern like Maths All India Board Questions Papers From 2008-2014. The Questions Was Really New And Most Of The Questions Were HOTs Questions And We Couldn't Find The Syllabi Of 15% Easy , 70% Average And 15% Difficult Questions In The Paper . It Was No Match With The Sample Paper .Most Of The Students Left The Examination Hall Without Writing 30% of The Questions.And The Questions Were So Lengthy That Actually A Five Hour Was Required.It Really Gave A Big Slap To All CBSE Students Especially The Bright Ones. IIT Aspirants Hit A Big Lost.

My Suggestion Is To Let The Correction Of Answer Papers Be Made Liberal And Lenient At The Least So That The Students Will Feel Comfortable And To Avoid Any More Commotions During The Result Publishing Moment.
Alan Nair

MATHS PAPER WAS INCREDIBLY HARD

I was a student who was expecting to score 100 marks in the CBSE class 12 maths exam 2016.
I had solved at least 20 mock tests and in all of them I'd scored in the 98-100 marks range.
Three hours later I was absolutely shattered.
I'm not sure if I'll even get 90 percent.
Isn't this unfair?
Students from other boards will get nice marks and get into good colleges while equally talented CBSE students will be stuck in low rung colleges with "just pass" marks.
Due to the time crunch most of us couldn't even attempt several questions. In such a case how will leniency in evaluation help?
I know this is a long shot but the only realistic solution is a retest. It is difficult given that entrance exams are coming and we have to prepare for that as well. But it's okay. Please do consider a retest.
I have no idea what CBSE is trying to accomplish. Do they want to show off how difficult a question paper they can set?
This paper was WAY beyond the skill level of an average seventeen year old. I wish CBSE would stop playing with our future. Now board exam marks are even considered for rank in entrance exams. I'm on the verge of losing hope.
This is what I get for two years of locking myself away in a room full of books. I sacrificed social life, friendship, sleep, hobbies and everything a teenager holds sacred so that I could study 6-10 hours a day. And now I don't even know if I'll score 90 percent. I wish I'd joined some other board.

Sincerely
Alan Nair
Another Victim of the Maths Paper Syndrome
hiyashree

Careers in stake..

This is a kind request to please look into the matter of CBSE Mathematics (041) paper of 2016 held on 14th of march. There are thousands( perhaps more ) of students out there all over India whose future and careers are in stake. We have no idea what should we be doing at the moment with blackness ahead of us. The paper was extremely tough even for students preparing for engg. ;tell me now, in such a case what should an average student do?? Not all of us are preparing for IIT , not all of us have Einstein brains. With the new rule of scoring at least 90% in maths to take honors in economics, if such papers are set what should all the economics loving students opt for now? At this time when all the state boards are increasing their level of overall results, I dont know what CBSE has in mind! Setting such high level of questions wouldn't have been a problem, had we been told earlier about the type of questions that we should be expecting. With repeated suggestions and assurance of scoring more than 80% by doing the NCERT book only, doesnt this seem to be a joke now? If the NCERT books have become outdated, why arent we prescribed other books?
LASTLY, IF THIS IS A HIDEOUS WAY OF INCREASING THE SUICIDE RATE OF INIDIA, NOTHING CAN BE BETTER THAN THIS!
Lesly TB

Maths Examination 2016

Yesterday's maths question was one of the horrifying questions i have ever seen.The reality was that the question was both tricky and lengthy.Even if a student get 3.5hrs for exam it is hard to complete the examination on time.I cut some of my answers as it was damn lengthy and can't conclude to an answer.I don't know why i did that as I became furious and i also thought that let's think about it in last minutes.But every major question was like that as it forced me to leave some questions that i earlier cut.The examination didn't considered the level of a 12th students.
If cbse take decision to give mark for attempted question,then i dont really find any difference between attempted answers and blank answers.It will be like not giving marks to a student who tried very hard to write the first question's answers end up without time for the last questions and giving marks to another student who only just attempted every question .If cbse decide to give grace mark then they should give 30 or 40 marks to every student as 40% of question was unbelievably tough, which is not possible.
So plz conduct a RETEST for mathematics or give grace mark for everyone without discrimination as an attempted wrong answer and a blank answer are always same.
Thank you for this wonderful question paper
Abhishek I. Pushkaran

Mar 14, 2016

mathematics

this question paper can't be written within 3 hours.

Rosil Baby

May 27, 2015

physics

sir I have appeared for class 12 CBSE exam and I expected 87-95 marks for my physics paper. But my mark for it is only 80.So I would like to get my physics paper revaluated. For all other subjects I have 95 .My roll number is 4817292.Sir please kindly accept this.
Christow Saji

Mar 20, 2015

cbse cruel nature

as u all know that the maths cbse +2 exam which was conducted on march 18 was fully deviated from the sample paper or model question.. and if they dont wanted the childrens to just cram up the full ncert book they should have publicaly imformed .for the last 10 yrs,all the questions were asked directly,so all the childrens thought to just cram the full book and we can just good marks as because of the pressure given by parents,society,etc. so i just wanted to complain about the cruel behavior of cbse towards the 2015-16 batch.I can surely bet that as now the suicide rate of india is less than other countries,after the results ..we will become the maximum suicide rate country including me....................................................................