Cbse neet 2018

pradip v mohite

May 16, 2018

Delay in giving OMR Sheet

Delay of 15 min in giving OMR sheet

1) OMR sheet were given late at 10 am to the students of NEET 2018 exam my ward gave the exam at St. Palloti School Pallotti Nagar, Magpur Maharashtra 440013 Center No.508549. they received the OMR sheet late at 10 am instead on 9.45.... So they got 15 min less time to complete the paper.
2) As well as the fingerprints of the candidate were taken(TWO Times) during the examination period & aslo to filled the profarma given at examination hall for filling of information like Name, Fathers name & mothers name Etc, Invigilators also sign the OMR sheets during examination period. It is mentally disturbing to the students to go through the rigorous ordeal when they are already under so much pressure about the exam & also take the precious time of examination given to the candidate. On account of item No. 1 & 2 the examination period curtailed by 25 to 30 min. I.e. approximately time allotted for 30 Question for 120 marks. How can these student solved the whole paper. Kindly fixed up responsibility, Lots such complaints are their in the portal on account of which the Re NEET 2018 is required for suffering candidate.

Registration No.407955819

Email Id: pradip.mohite1968@gmail.com
Liya S

May 9, 2018

ADMIT CARD AND TESTBOOKLET

This is a complaint that is it necessary for the centres to collect the admit card and test-booklet from the candidates at the end of the exam.
The centre where I been to write neet 2018 exam had collected admit card 30min before the exam ends and too after the exam they have collected the testbooklet from all candidates.
As per the instruction is given in the admit card, Candidate must preserve the admit card till allotment of seats in the institution.
centre name.KMJ Public School Kanjiramattom, Ernakulam
Anitapandit

May 8, 2018

Delay of 15 min in giving OMR sheet

OMR sheet were given late at 10 am to the students of NEET 2018 exam my ward gave the exam at jindal public school ,dashrath puri,delhi.. they received the OMR sheet late at 10 am instead on 9.45.... So they got 15 min less time to complete the paper...
Also the cbse had informed about the dress code which included slippers or sandal.... No specification about size of strap of the sandal was given and my ward had to go without footwear on the heated passage to and from the classroom especially at 1 pm when it was scorching ... It is mentally disturbing to the students to go through the rigorous ordeal when they are already under so much pressure about the exam
sanchavi

wasting TIME during exam because of BIOMETRIC

i had given my neet exam this 6 may 2018..i am a very anxious student and its normal for every exam giving student to sweat and it happened with me and the invigilators wasted my 20 MINUTE by asking me to wiping my hands and wiping with cotton and making me try every 3 minutes inspite of which they did not offer extra time...the OMR main filling sheet was also done after the time started.
V.CH.SARMA

May 7, 2018

Wasted 20 mins of the exam time for filling in the details in NEET 2018 exam.

In S.V University campus high school, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh(Room No.117), on 06.05.2018 the students were allowed to start the NEET exam by 10.20, wasting 20 mins of the exam time. Invigilators gave the O.M.R sheet by 9.50 and the candidates were asked not to fill it until further instructions.

The process of filling O.M.R started after 10.00 and continued till 10.20 a.m in spite of the objections raised by the candidates.No extra time was given to compensate the lost time.

The students were deprived off their right to write the exam for 3 full hours, causing huge loss to the candidates after their rigorous preparation for 2 whole years. The board is requested to initiate inquiry and take appropriate action against the invigilators and also is requested to do justice to the candidates.
Anusha Baburaj

DELAYED DISTRIBUTION OF QUESTION PAPER

The examination sheet were distributed to the us at 10:00am, but as per the rule given on the website it is supposed to at 9:45am.
Hence, the school management had wasted our 15 minutes time. Also, the whole signing and stamping is such a tedious and time consuming and distracting. I had one teacher who took my question paper for stamping and signing while the other one taking my finger prints on 5 different spots and then writing names and signing again and again. And all of this happens after the paper has already started.
Shubham Choudhary

Paper out chances

in my centre some papers were not completely sealed
sachin049

DELAYED BY 15 MIN IN GIVING THE TESTBOOKLET

I have been appeared in the NEET examination 2018 at Amanora School

Amanora Park Town,Hadapsar-Kharadi Bypass,

Pune, Maharashtra 411028 . The examination sheet has been given to the student at 10:00am, but as per the rule given on the website is 9:45am.
Hence, the school management had wasted our 15 minutes time. So, the student were not able to complete the paper on time.
sachin049

15 minutes delay in giving the test booklet as per the rule

Sir,I have been appeared in the NEET examination 2018 at Amanora School

Amanora Park Town,Hadapsar-Kharadi Bypass,

Pune, Maharashtra 411028 . The TEST BOOKLET has been given to the students at 10:00am, but as per the rule given on the website it should be on 9:45am but they do not done so.
Pravin Rewatkar

May 6, 2018

15 minutes delay of giving the examination sheet as per the rules.

I have been appeared in the NEET examination 2018 at IRA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL MIDC BUTIBORI, NAGPUR. The examination sheet has been given to the student at 10:00am, but as per the rule given on the website is 9:45am.

FROM:-
MRUNMAYEE REWATKAR
Nagpur
achukutty

Apr 29, 2018

admit card issue

sir ,in my admit card my father,s name has been interchanged into mother ,s name
what should i do now ??
plzz help me
Marton hazip

Apr 18, 2018

NEET exam centre

i am from tamilnadu state,tanjore district iam selecting three districts named as trichy,madurai,pondicherry as three exam centers but in my admit card the exam center is near ernakulam kerala state.what should i do to change my exam centre
Komal11234

Apr 7, 2018

Regarding refund of extra payment made. During registration

I paid my fee twice as the first one wasn't updated.Till now my extra payment isn't refunded.
When will I get my payment bach.
Registration id.-40796763
ibrahim.asm

Mar 19, 2018

photo

i uploaded the photo with blue background,without name and date on it. i did not get to re upload on correction window.
so my doubt is which photo should i carry on the day of examination.the same photo which i uploaded in the application form or an edited copy of the same photo with white background,name date on it.
Sukhvinder k

Mar 17, 2018

Form Correction

Sir, I passed my 12th class in 2014 and in neet form I wrote 2018 by mistake and also I didn't entered the 12 percentage marks in the form. But in neet correction form their is no column for that change. Sir I request you to suggest me what can I do now ! please sir . I sent u this mail on your email but there's no reply. My future is in ur hand don't ruin it.
Faizan Shafi

Mar 16, 2018

Regarding Payment

Faizan Shafi,
I was filling my UG NEET form on 4th March. I have completed my 2 steps.In third step i Psy my fee through SBI Debit card of rs 1400. When i pay my fee money was deducted from my account but but the confirmation page was still incomplete. Then i have complained in griviance box and after 2 days i got reply from cbse that pay fee again and the excess pay fee will b pay back to you. Then i paid my fees again of rs 1400 and this time payment was succesful. But my excess fee of rs 1400 didn 'nt get back to me yet.
So i request u to please refund my excess fee of rs 1400
Regesrtration no. 41203008
Email. Faizanshafi360@gmail.com
Contact no. 8494074567
Sadaf Parveen

Mar 16, 2018

form is not shown on site

i logged in using neet registration number and password but my form is not shown.....What should i do plz tell me
Aanchal Singh.

Mar 11, 2018

Complaint against neet for deducting twice amount

While filling the form 2 times application fees is been deducted. When will I get back my money since it has been 1 month passed .still no response

Mar 9, 2018

Fee paid but not updated

I have paid my fee twice for the NEET 2018 and the amount of rs 1500 is deducted from my account but it is still not updated and i am not able to take the print out of my form . I paid the fee on 9th march 2018.
Registration no- 41162743
Name- Anjali

Mar 9, 2018

Fee paid but still not updated

I have paid the fee for NEET 2018 twice on 9th march 2018 and the amount of Rs 1500 is deducted from my account but it is still not updated
And the helpline numbers are not being answered
Registration number- 41162743
Name - Anjali

Mar 9, 2018

Fee paid twice but still can't print confirmation

I paid the fee twice via sbi debit card on 9 march 2018 and the amount is deducted from my account but i still can't take the print out of my form please solve my problem andrefund me the extra money
As soon as possiblemy
Registration no - 41162743
Name - anjali
venkareddy

Mar 9, 2018

Double payment & request for refund

I have done payment for registration of NEET 2018 on 20th feb 2018.The payment gateway not shown succesful payment for first time by SBI online net banking,hence i have done second time payment,after some time shows payment done succesfully & shown confirmation page also.As per confirmation page first transcation ID taken as a payment.

Please refund the second payment as per transaction ID below.

First transaction ID is IGACYMQVR6 at 17:04 Hrs payment done as on application form.
Second transaction ID is IGACYMRGP8 at 17:07 Hrs

Application No: 40422993

Mail id: venka.jsw@gmail.com
Sunayana22

Mar 5, 2018

Fees paid still not updated

I've paid the fees for NEET through debit card using the SBI portal and a card other than SBI. It still has not updated on the portal and the bank confirms that the amount has been deducted already. Please kindly see upto the matter. Either update the portal before the last date which is 10.03.2018 or refund the money back.

Registration no. 40439464
Email - sunayna.chakrabortty@gmail.com
Sunayana22

Mar 5, 2018

Fees paid still not updated

I completed the fees payment throught the SBI portal through a different bank card. The bank confirmed the amount deducted from my account by text message. Still my NEET portal is not updated till now.

Registration no. 40439464
Email - sunayna.chakrabortty@gmail.com
ayubg

Mar 1, 2018

Amount deducted

I've successfully completed the online application form of NEET including payment which has been deducted from my account but from portal it is showing that fee was not paid.

hence after some days (today) i do the transaction and now it is reflecting on portal.

Could you please refund back the money deducted in first transaction.

BANK WAS CONFIRMED THAT IT WAS TAKEN FROM MERCHANT
AND GIVEN TRAN ID

Reference number: ############
Narration: 6765008435-PAYUCENTRALBOARDOFSE
Amount:1,405.90
Date: 16 Feb 2018

Kindly take necessary action.

canteen smart card (CSD) - complaint regarding lost of csd card
    RES SIR I Nb Sub Dharmender serving at Jabalpur in MB...
    Department of Post Office / Forget Agent Login Password - Forget Agent Login Password
    I have forgotten my RD agent login password I request you...
    Voltas AC - Ac not cooling properly
    Dear Mansha Ram, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    INTEX cloud 4g star - wifi and bluetooth
    bluetooth and wifi not working in my phone intex cloud 4g...
    Maruti suzuki Wagon R - NOC
    I had Purchased MARUTI SUZUKI WAGONR Registration No....
    Helth Insurance - FRAUDS
    completely fraud company FRAUDS changed the minor details...
    DHFL home loans - regarding the home loan
    i had applied for home loan in DHFL in nalgonda branch at...
    NEILIT - Ccc result
    I gave ccc exam in march 2018 But withheld is shown at...
    CIDCO - WATER SUPPLY IN SECTOR-10
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am residing at Sai Deep CHS,Plot...
    Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 Split AC - White - GST No
    Dear Sir We have purchased one Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE...