Cbse neet 2018

Consumer complaints and reviews about Cbse neet 2018

aliinsaf

Jul 25, 2018

WRONG CBSE NEET RESULT

She apeared in CBSE 2018, when CBSE released official answer key she scored 683 but on 4 june when CBSE declared the result she got only 110 marks, there is a vast difference in these two marks .
Please see as below charts

TOTAL CORRECT ANSWERS 172 out of180
TOTAL WRONG ANSWER 05
TOTAL NOT ATTEMPTED 03

Hope the authorities checked and take action soon.

REGISTRATION NO. 40341883
ROLL NO. 513804623
BOOKLET CODE MM
DOB 27/04/1998
NAME Menaz Bano
nambusrinivasarao

Jul 11, 2018

For Qualifying Marks

My Daugher Nambu Manvi Salakshya got 114 marks in NEET 2018 examination, But qualifying marks for Open Category is 119. marks. My daughter answered the question nos of 26, 106, 127 in the test booklet code is EE is correct answers, but in the scoring it has not given the marks. She is feeling very much due to unqualifying the exam. So Kindly request you to give marks to the above questions or add grace marks, so that she will be qualified the examination.

Roll No.- 500901165
Registration No.- 40951193
Name- NAMBU MANVI SALAKSHYA
DOB- 16/12/2000
avlviji

Jul 5, 2018

Marks Difference in NEET 2018

I have already submitted a complaint regarding this. Resubmitting again.

My daughter has given NEET 2018.(Roll no.511528934)

Her score calculated base on CBSE key published was 531.

Total correct answers: 138
Total wrong answers: 21
Total answers not attempted : 21.

when the result published, we got a shock of our life with 204 marks.
OMR sheet is still available in the website and the Question paper code FF.
Kindly look into this urgently and help us to sort this issue.

Vijayalakshmi Anilkumar
Love Agarwal

Jun 30, 2018

Double fee

My daughter's name is Aarushi Agarwal and application number is 40078823.
while making payment my amount is debited form account but could not print confirmation page. transaction date is 10.02.18 and details shown by bank is by debit card-SBIPG ############CBSESBIDRCA RD Mumbai-

second payment made on same day 10/02/2018 and transaction shown by bank is by debit card-SBIPG
############CBSESBIDRCA RD Mumbai- this time i print my confirmation page.

therefore i have made double payment for same application number. but still i did not get my excess amount.

LB Agarwal
Love Agarwal

Jun 30, 2018

Double fee

My application number is 40078823.

############CBSESBIDRCA RD Mumbai- this time i print my confirmation page.

Aarushi Agarwal
sagarbhujel

Jun 22, 2018

amount not refunde

Dear

My application number is 40806320 .
while making payment my amount is debited form account but could not print confirmation page. transaction id is 677207751 on 19/02/2018.

second payment made on 22/02/2018 transaction id is 6778305823 this time i can print my confirmation page.

vedant2000

Jun 22, 2018

Delay in giving OMR sheet

My ward appeared for neet exsm in 6th may 2018 .he was alloted a center at SLS DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL MAUSAM VIHAR DELHI. he was given OMR sheet at 10 .15 AM and further he was disturbed with clicking photographs . due to all these delays he could not complete his paper on time and commited mistakes due to shortage of time .he had been doing very well in his coaching institute and never scored below 580 marks in any of the tests . I request you to look into the matter and support me as supreme court has just now ordered in favour of the students who faced similar circumstances
Vedant gupta
Regd no 40642407
Center no 502412
Thsnks
Ok Yadav

Wrong CBSE neet result

I have an problem when I saw my result first time I've score 445 marks but when I saw my result after some days my score is 281 marks plzz check my result and OMR again. And l also want to say that when I check my marks with official answer key my score is450 so plzz recheck my result and OMR. Roll no. 502508124. Regs.no 40456536. Paper code _ DD. DOB- 29/11/2000
Ok Yadav

Wrong CBSE neet result

I have an problem when I saw my result first time I've score 445 marks but when I saw my result after some days my score is 281 marks so I request to CBSE plzz recheck my result and OMR.and I also wanted to say that when I check my marks with official answer key l calculate my marks 450 so plzz recheck my result and OMR. Roll no. 502508124. Reg. no. 40456536. Paper code_ DD.
avlviji

Marks Difference

My daughter appeared for NEET exam 2018 conducted by CBSE.
After the exam We cross checked my answer with official answer key provided by CBSE and got 531 marks, but when we checked results declared on the 4th June, she got only 204 marks.
Kindly please re-check her OMR sheet and results again and take relevant action before counselling starts.
I am mentioning my details below, please take action as soon as possible. My email id-avlviji@yahoo.com
Hope the authorities check and take action soon as this will shatter a dream of young girl who wants to become a doctor and her hard work of all these would go drain.
rushali10

Jun 18, 2018

Marks difference

I appeared in cbseneet 2018, when cbse released result on 4th june..I got the result of 123 marks but after checking my result..I got the result of 42 marks hows it happens? i want answer on my complaint.
Reg no-40791158
Roll no-508003843
Qs booklet code-RR
Sofiakhatoon

Jun 10, 2018

Marks

My name is sofia khatoon after checking my answers with official key given by cbse i scored 428 bt after seeing neet results i got 250 i want to know whats the problem ... is there any fault with my omr bubbling or any other problem with correction .. i will be thankfull to u if u kindly say me wats wrong with my exam

Registration no.. 405711209
name .. p.sofia khatoon
Snaga

Jun 9, 2018

Wrong cbse neet result

I appeared in cbseneet 2018, when cbse released official answer key i have checked my omr and got 483 marks , but on 4th june whwn cbse decleared the result i got only 219 marks , there is a vast difference in these two marks. I am begging to cbse to take relevant action as soon as possible that i could join the councelling process. I am giving my details
Reg no-41052506
Roll no-514406113
Dob-12/02/1998
Qs booklet code-ww

Jun 7, 2018

Wrong cbse neet result 2018

appeared for NEET 2018 exam. After the exam I cross checked my answers with the answer key provided by the CBSE and got 471 marks. But now when I checked my results declared on 4 June I got only 249marks. Please check my results again and take relevent action before counselling so that I could apply for the counselling. Hoping for the best I am mentioning my details below. please take action as soon as possible.
Name:ALURI S RISHI
Roll no:512806004
Dob:13/03/2001
Swarnali123

wrong cbse neet result 2018

I appeared for neet exam 2018 conducted by CBSE. After the exam I cross checked my answer with official answer key provided by CBSE and got 335 marks, but now when I checked my result declared on the 4th June, I got 172 marks. Kindly please re-check my OMR sheet and my results again and take relevant action before counselling starts. Hoping for best I am mentioning my details below, please take action as soon as possible. My email id-swarnalichatterjee1405@gmail.com

Registration No- 40761085
Roll No- 515002179
Name- Swarnali Chatterjee
DOB-14/05/2000
hi2mohdkhan

NRI cut off should be separate in NEET 2018 list

There should be separate cutoff for NRI candidates in NEET exam.
CBSE have to clearly give a cutoff for NRI candidates .

Wrong cbse neet result 2018

I appeared for NEET 2018 exams conducted by CBSE. After the exam I cross checked my answers with the answer key provided by the CBSE and got 471 marks. But now when I checked my results declared on 4 June I got only 249marks. Please check my results again and take relevent action before counselling so that I could apply for the counselling. Hoping for the best I am mentioning my details below. please take action as soon as possible.
Name:ALURI S RISHI
Roll no:512806004
Dob:13/03/2001

Wrong cbse neet result 2018

I appeared for NEET 2018 exams conducted by CBSE. After the exam I cross checked my answers with the answer key provided by the CBSE and got 471 marks. But now when I checked my results declared on 4 June I got only 249 marks. Please check my results again and take relevent action before counselling so that I could apply for the counselling. Hoping for the best I am mentioning my details below. please take action as soon as possible.
aaravgupta

neet

NAMASTE SIR,
I AM MEDICAL STUDENT AND I HAVE GAVE MY NEET ENTRANCE RECENTLY. CBSE EARNS TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY AS THIS YEAR APPROXIMATELY 14 LACKS STUDENTS APPEARED AND EACH STUDENT GAVE RS1500 WHICH MAKES A WHOOPING AMOUNT UNDER WHICH ONLY 60000SEATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS THAT IS 1/500 IS THE CHANVE TO CRACK EXAM.
SIR MY ISSUE IS THAT CBSE IS ALL ABOUT BUSINESS AS AFTER EXAM THEY GAVE CHANCE TO CHALLENGE QUESTIONS.FOR WHICH WE HAVE TO PAY A AMOUNT OF 1000 FOR EACH QUESTION.AS I AM FROM A POOR FAMILY MY FAMILY ALREADY PUT ALL INCOME ON MY STUDIES IN THESE 2 YEARS SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO GIVE 1000 RS THE POINT HERE IS THAT CBSE ACCEPTS THEY HAD ERRORS IN ANSWER KEY STILL THEY DIDNT GAVE ME MARKS WHILE THEY GAVE ONLY TO THOSE STUDENTS WHO CHALLENGED SO BASICALLY THEY ACCEPTED THE MISTAKE STILL GAVE POINTS TO STUDENTS WHO CHALLENGED AND GAVED 1000 Rs . MY FAMILY DEPENDS ON ME . ACTUALLY THERE ARE MANY STUDENTS WHOSE LIFE RUINS DUE TO 1 POINT . I REQUEST YOU SIR TO RAISE SOME VOICE SO THAT CBSE WOULD HEAR AND TAKE REVISED KEY AGAIN AND US CHANCE TO CHALLENGE QUESTIONS. BASICALLY I AM LACKS ONLY 7 POINTS FOR MY SEAT WHICH MEANS THAT THEY PUT ME IN THE CATEGORY OF 119-400 WHO DONT GET SEATS . CBSE HAS 180 QUESTIONS FOR AND 720 MARKS . I am HAVING REALLY TOUGH TIMES AND NOW THIS THING IS LETTING ME DO THINGS I SHOULD NOT DO . FROM 4 June ABOUT THREE STUDENTS SUICIDE AND TODAY ALSO TAMIL GIRL SUICIDES WHICH IS REALLY SAD ANOTHER THING IS THAT THEY KNOW THEY HAVE VERY LIMITED SEATS AND STUDENTS GO FOR ABROAD STUDIES YET THEY HAVE PUT ELIGIBILITY FOR FOREIGN FROM THIS YEAR APPROXIMATELY 60% STUDENTS DIDNT QUALIFIED NEET EXAMINATION SO WHAT THEY GONNA DO NOW . I DONT UNDERSTAND THE HUGE MONEY THEY GET FROM ENTRANCE EXAMS WHERE THAT GO .
NEET CONSISTS EXAM FOR MBBS WHICH IS ALL ABOUT HUMAN SCIENCE BUT NEET CONTAINS PHYSICS CHEMISTRY BOTANY ZOOLOGY SO WHY THEY KEPT ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS WHICH HAS ACTUALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH MAJORITY OF THE SUBJECTS IN NEET I REQUEST YOU SIR PLEASE RAISE A VOICE AGAINST THIS EDUCATION GOVERNMENT
THANKYOU SIR
YOURS FAITHFULLY
CITIZEN OF DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY.
JAI HIND

Wrong cbse neet results 2018

Sir,when the government has released the key,i got 471 marks but when they released the results of neet it was 249.i have worked hard for this sir ,please kindly look after this problem.
NAME:ALURI S RISHI
ROLL NO:512806004
DOB:13/03/2001
Anurag20071

Neet rank for category

Sir, I think my rank for category is wrong if it is just the rank of the category because the category I belong to is obc. And the number of obc students clearing is 54653 and my rank for category is 1,96,762 which is not possible if the number of obc students were only 54653.
My name is Anurag Kumar Pandit and my roll no is 502800366.
Sir, I kindly request you to do the needful as it is very important for me as a student.
pooja3515

Scorecard Changed!!

I am going through a tragedy its like I am getting 534 marks in NEET 2018 by checking from official answer key provided by NEET on 25.05.2018 whereas when I checked my result yesterday on 4 June from official website www.cbseneet.nic.in I got 527 marks of course I wasn't satisfied but still it was OK however when I checked the result this morning I was literally in shock, the whole score card was changed the marks fluctuated with a very great difference it became 287 and rank went into a figure of lakhs.
I request CBSE to look into this matter , I have dedicated lots of hard-work and devotion for this exam ,and you cant simply shatter my dream in few minutes. I request you again please look into this!

Name: Pooja Singh

Roll No. :- 511204117
Application No. :- 40002432
Deepak Agrawal

WRONG NEET RESULT

I appeared for NEET 2018 exam. After the exam I cross checked my answers with the answer key provided by the CBSE and got 350 marks. But now when I checked my results declared on 4 June I got only 197 marks. Please check my results again and take relevent action before counselling so that I could apply for the counselling. Hoping for the best I am mentioning my details below. please take action as soon as possible.

Roll No.- 514102844
Registration No.- 40505144
Name- DEEPAK AGRAWAL
DOB- 28/02/1999
Deepak Agrawal

WRONG NEET RESULT

I appeared for NEET 2018 exams conducted by CBSE. After the exam I cross checked my answers with the answer key provided by the CBSE and got 350 marks. But now when I checked my results declared on 4 June I got only 197 marks. Please check my results again and take relevent action before counselling so that I could apply for the counselling. Hoping for the best I am mentioning my details below. please take action as soon as possible.

Roll No.- 514102844
Registration No.- 40505144
Name- DEEPAK AGRAWAL
DOB- 28/02/1999

fake uts call - +919643772708 asking my card details
    i got a call frm this number asking my card number expiry...
    I phone 6s mobile - For the lost Mobile.
    Respected Sir/Madam,  I have lost my mobiile I phone...
    rummycircle.com - My user id is basavraj7355
    I can not open my Rummy circle account username is...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...
    Personal - Passport file was not move from SP office since 3rd oct 18
    Hello, My kid police verification was done on 3rd Oct...
    VIJAY SUPER TV - Kadhala kadhala
    Please dont stop Kadhala kadhala serial.so many of us are...
    karnataka police - mobile missing
    My mobile has been lost since morning i had traced but...
    Jio - Low coverage and slow internet speed
    Im using jio for 1 year and now network coverage is too...
    uptet - money deducted thrice only one got sucessful please refund...
    I filled uptet form 2018 and while submitting fees there...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...