cbse.nic.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about cbse.nic.in

Rahul1113

Nov 20, 2019

Complaint against the KVIIT teacher Sahana Rizvi maam

Namaste sir i am a student of KVIIT kanpur sir mai apko ye btana chata hu ki mai Sahana Rizvi maam ki wahja se depression me aa rha hu kabhi kabhi mujhe unki wajha se suicide krne ka mann krta h please sir aap unke khilaf strict action le wo puri class me muje point out karti hai aur mujhe bhot torcher karti hai please aap se request hai ki aap unke khilaf strict ation le aur apse request hai ki please mera naam samne naa laya jaye please

Nov 19, 2019

Regarding correction in the spelling of my middle name.

Am student of CBSE and in my 12th Board Documents spelling of my miiddle name is wrong it's written "RATAN" inspite of "RATNA".Sir please rectify my middle name correctly as"RATNA".

Hence please correct my middle name as soon as possible.

Name-- SHAKTI RATNA RAJ
Father's Name--AJAY KUMAR SINGH
Mother's name--SHASHI BALA DEVI
Registration no.--P/2/19/5011/0376
School no.--50115
Centre no.--7140
Contact no.--7004655680,9262326821.

Nov 17, 2019

Regarding correction in the spelling of my middle name.

am student of CBSE and In my 12th Board documents my spelling of middle name is incorrectly spelt inspite of Ratna it's written Ratan. As per my registration no. P/############my Middle name is incorrectly spelt it's written "RATAN" , but my correct name is "RATNA".

Hence,please rectify my name in 12th Board Documents as soon as possible.

Yours obedient student
Centre no.--7140
PR. Yadav

Sep 11, 2019

Social science

Sir, l want to complain about my social science teacher her name is Preeti Thapar .She always asks student's to study by themselves she never explains and when we ask her to explain she says that there is nothing to explain , its an easy topic .
School name - Government girls senior secondary school Address- New kondli ,Delhi -110096
School Id- 1002186
Class-10
Social science teacher's name-Preeti Thapar
Jagga820

Sep 3, 2019

Registration fees

My school is taking Rs 3000 for class 12 registration fees and Rs 2500 for class 10 registration fees. Can you imagine? Actual fees is Rs 1500 for both classes.
I am telling you about this but i donot want that somebody know that who complain.
School- Divine Public School,Malewal
Board-CBSE
gyanendra kumar

Aug 23, 2019

rong date of birth 10 class markseet

Following are the my correct details

Name- AYUSH CHAUDHARY
S/O - GYANENDRA SINGH
D.O.B - 08-02-2005
Roll no- 5386069
School-New Era School Ghaziabad
School No.-54079
Centre No. -5800

but in my CBSE 10 class markseet my father's name and my D.O.B is printed as fallows

Father,s name - GYANENDRA CHAUDHARY (Correct Name-GYANENDRA SINGH)
D.O.B - 02-01-2004 (Correct D.O.B-08-02-2005)
Sir/Mam, I want to know that how much time it will take to correct my DATE OF BIRTH because in new college
where I am taking admission they are not accepting my correct DATE OF BIRTH on behalf of letter issued by
my college where I have completed my 10th exam.They told me that they will take admission according to
DATE OF BIRTH mentioned on 10th CERTIFICATE and that is wrongly printed.Sir/Mam, I have request you that
please told me that its possible that my DATE OF BIRTH will be corrected and if possible then how much time it
will take.Please find the attached correction letter issued by college.
Kumari Ayushi

Jul 19, 2019

chemistry

I am a student of pcm. I have given my best in exam but when I have seen the results it was average marks. Please help me.
It is my humble request to you to provide some Grace marks. Kindly correction should be done.
Please sir recheck the paper of chemistry.

Roll no: 7707705
Centre no : 7533
School no : 52053
Raj Prabhakar

Jun 28, 2019

Regarding to migration certificate

I am Harsh Kumar Singh. Passed class 10 from school mahatma gandhi shikshan sansthan, darbhanga from this year. I want to take migration certificate from my school. But when i going to take then they say that you will filled to an application for migration certificate. After that submit Rs.800 as charge. But this is not a rule. So, I complaint about that.
Name - Harsh Kumar singh
Roll no. 7123247
Year of passing - 2019
lakshmi9c

Jun 18, 2019

CBSE 10th Duplicate certificate NOT received

I had lost my 10th CBSE marksheet and applied for the duplicate certificate on May 9, 2019. The courier for which have already been recieved by the respective regional offices in Chennai, upon calling, I was informed that I would receive it within 21 days (for urgent basis). But now it is been more than a month and i haven't received my certificate yet. I had applied under tatkal/ URGENT basis (extra Rs. 500).
It has been more than a month from the delivery date but still I am not able to get my documents and according to your website CBSE dispatches documents in 15 days for post & 2 days for urgent basis.
CBSE is not recieving call and they are ignoring me. After calling several times, they are not giving proper information also.
Please understand my urgency. As I have applied for higher studies, I need the 10th Duplicate Certificate ASAP.
Its very URGENT so I request you to look into this matter, and respond as soon as possible.

Name: LAKSHMI P
Roll no: 4119268
Year of passing: 2011
santoshcbse

Jun 17, 2019

duplicate passing certificate not yet received

Roll No : 4219294

Sir/Mam
I applied for CBSE duplicate passing certificate and migration certificate. It has been 45 days since I applied but yet not received
my documents. So please can you make it fast because I want it urgently.
Umesh betala

Jun 8, 2019

Hign Court orders broken

I am a sincere student of class 11rh from Carmel School Nammakala , Ambikapur , sarguja district , chhattisgarh .It is mandatory not to take fees for the month of June according to the high court but my school is taking a fee of rupees 12000 only for the month of june. So I request you to take some action against the school authorities.So please kindly take some actions as soon as possible so that our fees given to be school would be refunded.
And i request u not to take my name for any of the reason.
Yours sincerely
A.B.C.
Ambikapur
sagar1991meet

May 28, 2019

Compartment Exam fee

Respected sir/mam,

This is regarding compartment fee.

My sister got compartment in Maths(2019 is her persuing year), as she went school to fill compartment form on 28-05-2019 they charged 2500 for filling the form, but as per date(28-05-2019) it should be 1000 with late fee.
When we asked why they are charging 1500 extra, they are not able to give satisfactory answer.

Please help on this concern.

Amit Singh
Email ID: [email protected]
Ashi Rana

May 8, 2019

wrong cheacking

Respected authority
Sir / Mam I want to say that on 23 march 2019 i wrote my English exam and i wrote the exam with full confidence although i check my answer sheet twice . On 6 May when i opnend my result i was shocked because i get only 79/100 in English paper of set 1 . Sir/mam i was expecting more than 90 marks but get less than average marks.
I request to reverify my English ansersheet so that i get marks according to my performance I am 100 percent sure that something get wrong with my English anwersheet that i got below my expecting score my whole paper was correct .
Detalils
School no :04238
saguftaparween

May 8, 2019

MATHS

I am student of class 10th and I would request to recheck my maths subject copy. because my maths subject marks is not down.
Please sir my percentage is very low and I request you sir check my recheck copy.

Sir please take an immidiate action on this and satisfy me an appropriate answer.
Mobile no. 9430715226
bpparashar

May 7, 2019

Correction in grade

My grand daughter Ms. Kanishk Parashar was appeared in class 10 examination 2019 and obtained 88 marks in social scince, but greade have been given B1 by cbse board instead of A2. Therefore kindly correction should be done.
Thak you sir.
bpparashar

May 7, 2019

Correction in grade

I have obtained 88 marks in social scince subject in 10th examination 2019, but board given me grade B1 instead of A2. Therefore, I request you to correct my grade.
Nazia Sajid

May 4, 2019

Unsatisfactory marks in mathematics

After the declaration of class 12 results, 2019 I was in a complete shock as I scored quite well in other subjects but scored only 07 in mathematics. I have applied for rechecking and I request you to please check the paper nicely and give marks against every question I have attempted as without maths I will be useless.
Please please allot passing marks to failing students in rechecking.
Poonam Dewan

May 3, 2019

class 12 board 2019 english marks delhi board

My ward has scored 95 above in all subjects except for english in which she has scored 90 below. This has really lowered her best of 4 percentage which is required for admission in Delhi University. Other students in her class who are not as high scorers and students from all india board have scored 90 or 95 above marks. I feel this is a really unfair way to check papers specially for english exam, as it is very subjective. I would like to request cbse to consider revaluation of such papers like my ward’s.
Govind12#

My Cbse Mark is low

My total mark is low in my all five subject , but i am 101% sure i am write every answer to the point and correct, but my result come of CBSE 2019 12TH result is not satisfiable. Sir Kindly help me to recheck or reevaluate my copy i am come in Poor Background i have no enough money for recheck and reevaluate to the copy am also a Jee main aspirant so there is need of 12TH mark during Counselling. Kindly help me and re evaluate my mark as soon as possible after recheck or reevaluate my copy and kindly update on my final marksheet and my roll no. is 5606961.
ashok0211

English Paper not checked properly by CBSE

This is to inform you that Students who are not school toppers are getting 90% in English subject & 70% in other subjects. Topper Students are getting 75- 85 marks in English & 95 plus in other subjects. The result given by CBSE has really disturbed the topper students. Please its a humble request to get theEnglish paper revaluated of topper students.
From Parents
Ravi raj 1234

May 2, 2019

Marks very less than I expected

Cbse gave me very very very less marks that I expected I am 200 % sure that what I have been written in my respective subject... Is there is system oF step marking .... If yes than what happen for me.... My marks are very low and I am a jee aspirant and from these marks I can't get into iit you destroyed my future... Please help
Souravranjan37

12 class result

Hello sir i am fail in all three subject PCM so i appolozies and i request you to that please give me another chanes to re-exam and i sure you to get best marks thank you.
Anuvivek

Mar 29, 2019

Class 10 science paper

The science paper of class 10th set 2 was the toughest one which has one chemistry question number 6 out of syllabus.Not in NCERT or in any other book.Even other questions in set 2 was tough while set1& set3 were comparatively easy. Sir why students of same class getting different levels of question papers? Requesting you to give grace marks to students receiving
Set 2 esp.for question number 6.Thanks a lot
Hridya Krishna

Mar 28, 2019

Grace marks required for 10th standard foreign students

The sets and the question paper for foreign or NRI students were different and this happened for both maths and science board exams of 10th.(2018-2019)

For mathematics exam conducted on 7th March, set 1 was the toughest one and set 3 was a moderate and set 2 was the easiest one.
For science exam conducted on 13th March, the set 1 was the easiest and set 2 was the hardest and set 3 being moderate.
It was easier examinations for the students in Delhi and up because they had received different questions and also had training for such question papers. We, NRI students don't have the training and have to face tough questions. It was not even Ncert textbook based.

We are the last batch to suffer the whole textbook portion for the exams and they could have given us consideration by making the questions easier at least. Last batch (2017-2018) too had the whole portion for their exam but their question papers were comparatively 10 times easier.

Every student has put equal effort into gaining a high achievement and the question papers of 2019 by the CBSE boards have disappointed the students by "introducing the luckiest set" scheme. This is not fair. Luck is not what decides our future. If it is like that then why everyone is hardworking equally? Pls, stop this injustice towards the students and pls make a lenient correction for the considerable sets.
Shreya1900

Mar 23, 2019

Maths class 12 exam

Students were not taught the proof of definite integral in many schools..so please give marks for proving them through example.

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...