CCS University Meerut

MAHAK AGG

Aug 5, 2022

STUDENT DATA NOT FOUND ON CCS WEBSITR WHILE APPLY FOR MIGRATION CERTIFICATE

DEAR SIR/MAM
PLEASE HELP ME. I AM YOUR STUDENT OF BATCH 2018-21. I COMPLETED MY B.COM PRIVATE IN YEAR 2021. NOW I NEED MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE SO WHILE APPLYING FOE MIGRATION CERTIFACTE ON CCS WEBSITE IT SHOW STUDENT RECORD NOT FOUND SO WHAT CAN I DO NOW?

PLEASE REPLAY AS SOON AS POSSSIBLE
THANKS
MAHAK
MAHAK AGG

Aug 5, 2022

STUDENT RECORD NOT FOUND WHILE DOWNLOADING MIGRATION CERTIFICATE FROM CCS WEBSITE

DEAR SIR/MAM
PPLEASE HELP ME. I AM YOUR STUDENT OF BATCH 2021 .I COMPLETED MY B.COM PRIVATE IN 2021
MY PROBLEM IS WHEN I OPEN CCS WEBSITE AND TRY TO DOWLOAD MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE IT SHOW STUDENT RECORD NOT FOUND SO WHAT CAN I DO NOW?

PLEASE REPLAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Ug admission

Hello

I am filling ug admission form 2021
I passed 12th in 2021 but in form I have face issue
Show the message this roll number is not found in board exam database
How can I fill form please help me
Jayshree09

Jun 18, 2020

Result

I am giving 1sem LLB back exam in Dec 19,
Result is out but in my online marksheet they mention previous marks which I got in before attempt, please tell me what is the problem in my result?
Roll no - 605997086
Enrollment no - M16127967
Dixant Saxena

Nov 6, 2019

Misbehaving of seniors

Sir I am a student of bcom first year of BIMT College garh road
Sir on 7 Nov 2019 when I come out from college in afternoon our college seniors misbehave with me they beat me unnecessary
Sir I request you please take action on seniors as soon as possible
I hope for a favorable decision
Tamkeen

Nov 13, 2018

bscag1year1sem

sir mane 2016 mai bscag1year1sem ka exam diya tha jismae (X) lag gayi thi or ab exam form nhe khul raha hai jis karan mai ab tak exam form nhe bhar saka hu
Plz my help.
Name-Tamkeen
Class- bsc ag1year1sem
Roll-RD1603047136

Oct 10, 2018

Degree issued to someone else

I passed my BCOM Pvt from Meerut college, CCS University Meerut in 2008. When I approached CCS university with application form to issue my degree, I got to know it has already been issued to someone else on 09/12/2010. I never applied or collected my degree from CCS university before. I want my degree and want to know that to whom and why CCS university issued the degree when I myself did not apply for issuance of my degree.

My Contact: 8595028676
Roll no: C105762

-Arun Yadav
Satyavir Tomar

May 6, 2018

Botany

I Anshu Tomar Roll no. RB############ BSc (Bio) Final Year Batch 2015-2018 of Choudhary Charan Singh university Studding at Janta Vadic PG College Baraut, Baghpat Pin Code- 250611
I want to inform you that I Just check the online Answer Sheet on Internet of Botany Subject Final Year Exam 2018. But in the answer sheet you mention the wrong answers of some few questions. that are mention below-

Code no. B-301-Booklet Series R.- (Paper First)
Question No. 11,18,29,77
Code no. B-302-Booklet Series R.- (Paper Second)
Question No. 12,14,22,25,27,33,37,39,44,48,49,64,73,77,81,82,86,90,92
Code no. B-303-Booklet Series R.- (Paper Third)
Question No. 11,19,73,93,94

I am requesting you to please look forward for this concern and please recheck all the questions mention above.

thanks & regards

Batch 2015-2018
Richa1996

Jan 15, 2018

Wrong roll number

Sir i m msc zoology student of NREC college of ccs university sir i incorreclty filled my roll number in omr sheet as well as numerically sir please tell me what should i do now i m really scared
dikshapraveen

Jan 2, 2018

roll no issue

i m a student of MBA wriiten roll no in words. Forget to write in numbers. Number will be shown in result or not..
VV arora

Dec 12, 2017

DROPPED AFTER MA 1ST YEAR

HELLO SIR/MA'AM

I HAVE COMPLETED MA FIRST YEAR PRIVATE COURSE IN 2016. BUT GOT A BACK IN ONE SUJECT AND NOT ABLE TO GIVE THAT IN 2016 ITSELF. SO I WANT TO ASK IF IN 2018 CAN I GIVE THE EXAM OF THAT SUBJECT OF FIRST YEAR IN WHICH I WAS FAIL AND ALSOREGISTER FOR MA 2ND YEAR ??
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUERY AS IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

EMAIL ID : [email protected]
deepikaverma7777

Nov 27, 2017

Bsc Mark sheet lost

I have lost my Bsc Marksheets all three years of CCS University Meerut, kindly guide how to get duplicate Marksheets.

My email id is
sanjeev merrut

Oct 14, 2017

lost of marksheet

Lost mark sheet
Sir, I have lost my B.Sc. 3rd year mark sheet during traveling. I have passed B.Sc. in year 1996. My roll no. is M 9313127. I want a duplicate copy of the mark sheet. Pls do the needful. Sanjeev Mittal email. nikkusanjeev @gmail.com
vidushi sain

Sep 13, 2017

m.com 2nd year fee slip

i have lost my fee slip from my gmail. pls resend my fees submit slip on my gmail.
college name - shaheed mangal pandey Govt.Girls PG college ,Meerut
payment id- 159985264
amount -1252.08

m.com 2nd year fee slip

RABI RAI

Aug 2, 2017

Unfair marks given by university

I am student of BCA(2014-17) 6th sem from Choudhary charan singh university in the collage Institute of management and research (905), Duhai, Gzb.
My 6th sem result is good but I was also given 2 back papers(402 and 406) of 4th sem in 2017.

The paper code 406 is clear but the marks of 402(operating system) is showing 00 which is totally unfair from my side.

So kindly requested you to please reopen my 402 copy and give fair marks.
I requested you to please resolve this case as soon as possible.
RABI RAI
ROLL NO : 9058060
FATHER'S NAME : KAMALAKANT RAI
MOB : 8826069255
Pankaj deshwal

Jun 9, 2017

Lost mark sheet

Sir, I have lost my M.A. 2nd year mark sheet during traveling. I have passed M.A. in year 2002. My roll no. is G-50231. I want a duplicate copy of the mark sheet. Pls do the needful. Sonia Deshwal Meerut email. Pankajdeshwal82 @gmail.com
Farhad Khan

May 9, 2017

Unable To Get Result

I would like to inform you that, I am student of SSV College for the class of M.com 2nd Year 2016. But still I am unable to check out my result which has been declared earlier.

I have already been couple of time try to get this check on university site but I come to know the same error each and every time. Please find below the screen shot of error which I am getting repeatedly.

So my humble request you to please get this check and help to update my result. Your prompt help/Response on this matter will highly appreciable.
Roll No:-101679, Enrolment No:-M11301410
9719579467

Apr 10, 2017

Semester exam form are not show in website

Enrolment no-M 13785195
Roll NO-RH 1656033020
CLASS- M.SC YEAR-1 SEM-2(REGULAR)
SUBJECT-BOTANY (SIMPLE)
(Sir please solve my query early !
Because filling exam form last date is 13 april)
Deepti chauhan

Apr 8, 2017

Wrong form filled

I m a student of bba 2 nd year 4th sem ..but by mistake i fill the form of 1 year 2nd sem ..nd the amount of rs 1692 is also deducted form my account .the form was filled by mistake .form no-172941 please can my money be refunded ..please solve my problem. Instead of 4thsem i filled the 2nd sem form. Plz reply soon my email- [email protected]
NayanaJ

Jan 12, 2017

MARKSHEET

The university has detained my first year marksheet on the ground that they have no evidence w.r.t. payment of my first year exam fees.
As far as i know no one can appear for exam without paying examination fees. I had also given the receipt of my payment to my college I.P.E.M Now from where can i give them the receipt of the fees already paid then,Plus it would not be just on the University's part to ask for re-payment.

PLEASE ISSUE ME MY MARKSHEET.

Roll No. K9106593

Jan 6, 2017

Result Issue

Reminder...

Respected Sir
I am Shantanu Mukherjee my Roll No.is 6254013 and I am BCA student want to say that, I gave Vth semester examination through Self Finance Examination. I gave all examination in this semester and cleared all subjects for the same else the subject of Software Engineering, because earlier the examination board marked “Absent’ in this subject for me but I gave exam for this subject, so I have complaint for this matter and requested to recheck for the same but after 15 or 20 days when I saw my result in portal I found only 2 marks in this subject.
This is totally unfair for me or for any student.

Requested you please understand my problem and recheck the marks of this subject because I am in big trouble.

I expecting a positive result from your side.

Thanking You.

Shantanu Mukherjee
BCA Vth Semester
Roll No. 6254013
T.P.S Institute of Higher Education
Rohit Rakshit

Dec 20, 2016

i cannot fill my exam form(student data not found)

Dear sir/mam,
I cannot fill my exam form when i enter my rollno. And enrollment no. It shows student data not found please check the problem and give me suitable solution to it
Enrollment no:13731738
Roll no:1081530166
B.A. 3RD YEAR

Sonam
Ankit vidi

Dec 19, 2016

BA private first year back paper result not found 2016

Mene ba private first years back paper ka
Exam diya tha lek in mera result nhi as RHA
So sir please help me
Name anjali
Collag code 97 sardhana
Roll number 0971540069
Shantanu M

Dec 2, 2016

Result Issue

Respected Sir
This is totally unfair for me or for any student.

I expecting a positive result from your side.

Thanking You.

nudhi divya

Sep 26, 2016

result is not declared

Respected Sir/madam,
I had taken direct admissions in b.ed 2013. But after 3year result has not declared so I am not eligible for any govt job retaed in this field even qualify uptet so please concern my problem and declare the result as soon as possible.
thanks and best regard