CDA Pension Allahabad

vijay uma kant jha

Oct 5, 2017

Not Received OROP

Reminder
My Father Name Uma Kant jha Army No. 7044358 HAV / Hony nb / Sub My Mother name Pratima Devi PPO No FNA/013304/2016
. No Received One Rank One Penason . 7 pay commission Add in Dec.16 . But no Add OROP in Penason and Arrears no Received ..

Vijay jha Son of Pratima Devi Umakant jha

Vill. - Susari , p.o. s .r - Bitholi ,. Dis. - Darbhanga ( Bihar ) Pin - 847201 Mob. 7069019863 email jha.vijay85@gmail.com
Subhash chander 1972

Grant of 75% disability pension in lieu,50%

Sir, I am No. 15375154Y, ex Nk Subhash chander, PPO No. S/017030/2007, Dt. 15/3/2007. Invalided out at 50% disability. So, liable to receive 75% disability pension but I am receiving only 50% disability pension. So, kindly grant me 75% disability pension. Thanks sir

Mobile number 9928066140
shaik Nazar Khan

Issue of Amended/Revised PPO for family pensioner

My father Late Ex Sub Maj (Hony Lt) Ibrahim Khan was drawing pension vide PPO No S/271/87 and name of my mother was not incl in that as NOK for which my father had submitted a complaint to DSC records and the same complaint has been submitted to your office vide DSC records letter No JC-34045/W/SP (PPO) dt 26 Jun 87 but the same has not yet been done by your office.

Now, one yr back i.e 20 Jul 16 my father was expired docu t o this have been submitted to all concerned to change the family pension but the same has not been done as it has to be changed by your office only. A petition to this effect has been submitted by my mother Smt Asiha Khatun Bi Bi during the month of Aug 17 and your reply is still awaited. I am the only son to look after my aged mother and my family too and I am facing hardship to manage the financial problems.

Keeping in view may I request you to do the needful action to fwd the revised PPO to all concerned duly enclosing my mother name so that she can draw her family pension as the same been stopped during the month of Aug 16.

Action taken at your end will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you sir,

Your's sincerely. 28 Sep 17
shaik Nazar Khan

Issue of Amended/Revised PPO for family pensioner

Action taken at your end will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you sir,

Your's sincerely.
kale bhausaheb

Aug 30, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION

My father (Army .No.15362850K) Kale Bhausaheb Ramkrishna was posted in indian Army 22 Sikh Regiment (Record of The Sikh Regiment) since dtd.14 March 1988 and he was invalidated out of service since 17 Sept 1990.for the disease of Epilepsy (Med.cat.EEE)I Indian Army .not getting any type pension DISABILITY.please take appropriate the action & considered my father case.
My E mail id : krishnprakash767@gmail.com

Vijay jha Son of Pratima Devi Umakant jha

Harjinder Singh Thiara

Aug 10, 2017

Request for Disability Pension Pay Oder

I No 3404250P L/Nk (Retd) Harjinder Singh retired from Record of The Sikh Regiment on 31 Jan 2017. But I didn't received my Disability Pension Pay Order till date. Please help me regarding this PPO. You are request to early action please. I will be thankful to you for this act. My particular details are under :-

1. Army No. 3404250P

bagas65

Jul 28, 2017

Non receipt of revised 7 th pay commission and its arrears

Respected sir
I Jc 696411 L sub R BAGAVATHI retaired from AMC on 01 Jan 2017 . My ppo no is S/37904/2016 dt
06 /09/2016.
I am still getting pension and its arrears as per 6 cpc . You are requested to necessary action to amend my pention and its arrears as per7cpc it will help ful for my children's study.
My email I'd is rbrajan6411@gmail.com
MOB no 8903476197
You are requested early necessary action and issue pension as per New 7 cox scale.
R Bagavathi
Israi

Jul 21, 2017

Indian Army

Respected Sir

1. My particulars are as under:-

JC-268788L Ex Sub Maj Indra Shekhar Rai
Date of SOS 01 Nov 2017

2. I am not getting the new scale of my pension. As per new scale basic pension of a Sub Maj is Rs 13045/- PM where as I am getting pe sio. At old rate ke Rs 12285/-.

3. Please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest please.

With best regards.
N R Bagmare

Jul 21, 2017

Regaurding pension refund while rejoining

I have reinstatement. I am in procedure of refunding all the service pension, gratuity, and commutation. Sir may you help me by informing me of PCDA (pension) Allahabad account number so I can procced by refunding this amount.
sc paul

Jul 18, 2017

Request for amendment of PPO

I am sub maj (retd) Sudhir Chandra Pal, my PPO No S/047524/2005(ARMY) dated 13.12.2005 nd my Pension A/C No 10394326008 earler held with SBI Cooch Behar Bazar Branch (Cod 01753). Due change my home address at Kolkata I have transferred my said a/c at SBI Teghoria-Raghunathpur Branch (Code 08735) under intimation to CDA (P) Allahabad on 22.12.2014 and drawing pension accordingly. But no amendment PPO regarding the same has not been issued.
Please intimate me that in which authority ( Particular Dept at PCDA(P) Allahabad) I would be approached for the same.
With Regards,

Sudhir Chandra Pal
(M) 9433796143
Mail ID: scpaul52.2006@gmail.com
Dd2680101

Jul 8, 2017

Non receipt of delink arrear.

Sir, I am ex hav biswajit das retd from Indian army on mar 2002 as per pcda(p) cir 568 DL 33 arrears not credited by united bank of India, dhakuria branch my acct no 0089010204820 and ppo no s/010852/2002(army). So pl response.
ramkesh g

Jul 8, 2017

Non payment receive my pension as per OROP

Respected Sir/Madam

With due respect I would like to inform that I MAYA DEVI getting my army pension on be half of my late husband MANGI LAL. Army no-13606730Y, Rank-Havildar ,unit-28 mech.Infentry,D.O.B.-19-05-1949,date of joining -19-05-1969,date of retirement-04-12-1985,Death my husband-17-04-1986 branch bearing A/C no-################ and last pension pay-9889
I didn't received any paid arrears of OROP so far
In view of the above I request you to please look into the matter and due action to be taken to pay revise my pension as per OROP arrears as early as possible.
Branch bank of Punjab national bank
Arya samaj road Bayana dis.-bharatpur Rajasthan pin code-321401

Jul 6, 2017

PENSION AND ALL BACK PYMENT

Dear, sir
Plase
MY FATHER” NAME RAMEDHAR SINGH PPO NO. D/B65/73 MY FATHER MEDKAL HOME MY FATHER PENSION-2017- 11000/ ONLY SO MY FATHER IS 17 MAR 73 TO 2017 ALL PYMENT HOLD ONLY PENSION 11000/ IM KANFUJAN -THE OFFICE SO PLZ CHEQ MY FATHER PPO NO MY FATHER VERY HOLD SO PLZ CHEQ MY FATHER DOCKOMENT
Thanking you sir.
RAJESH SINGH
MO-9708850061

Vinod Kumar 18

Jul 2, 2017

Not receiving revised pension

This is to inform you that I Vinod Kumar was retired from Indian Army on 31/03/2016 from the rank of SUBEDAR. From the date of retirement various amendments were made in the rate of dearness allowances and basic pay but I am not getting any of the benefits of the revised rates.
Hemant Jadav

Jul 2, 2017

info. on family pension requaird

MY FATHER”S PPO NO. WAS 5/01/9154/95. HE WAS RETIRED ON 01/10/1995 & DIED IN 2011.MY MOTHER RECEIVE THE FAMILY PENSION OF RS.12500.THE LAST PENSION DRAWN IS 1250 AT THE TIME OF RETIREMENT.I WANT TO KNOW OUR LATEST FAMILY PENSION.
Vivek Borde

Jun 26, 2017

DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION

NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman
ARMY NO- 6349666, RANK- NAIK/SHT
Joining Date-30 SEP 1957 ASC Bn
Retirement Date- 1 OCT 1977
PPO No- S/46124/77

Sir there is a huge difference between Arrears/Pension of 20Years Served Naik and 15/17 Years served Naik/TS. I got Arrears Just Rupees 38,472 Where as Naik/TS who served 15/17 years Have got 1,80,000/- , 1,44,000/- , 88000/- ATC iwas there in the wars of 1962, 1965 and 1971 i have completed 20 years of color service. Icant understand How the calculations Have been done. Those who have served less got more amount than me. Sir humbly request you to look in the matter and do the necessary Calculations/Corrections. Awating for your Early and favourable reply.

Thanking You.

Mob No-9448270554.

My Address- Pl No 52, H No 1030, Pipeline road opp to Amrut Pharmaceuticals Vijaynagar, Belgaum 591108, Karnataka.
MUTHANNA S VAIDYA

Jun 17, 2017

Dealy of military family Pension....reh

From,
Smt, Chadramma,
w/o No - 237938 Ex-CPL late Shankrappa Rangappa Vaidya.
Post : Yarazeri
Taluk : Muddebihal
Dist : Vijayapur
State : KARNATAKA 586 212
Phone No - 8277314780.
Email ID - muthannavaidya@gmail.com

The office of CDA (Pension s)
ALLAHABAD

SUB: Delay of family pension through SBI..reg.

My husband discharged from defense service on 01.04.1977 and he take military pension through Sub Treasury office , after the death of my husband in the year of 1992, I am drawn Defense Family pension through following Sub treasury office up to September – 2016,

Smt Chadramma w/o No - 237938 CPL
late Vaidya S R IAF, TS No – 1315
Sub Treasury Office , Muddebihal,
Dist : Bijapur,
KARNATAKA.
PIN – 586212.

When asked regarding OROP the sub treasury officer, The officer suggested that you go through the State Bank Of India and the pension documents are shifted through proper channel to State Bank Of India, Branch – Muddebihal, Dist – Vijaypur, KARNATAKA, on October -2016, till date I am not taking the any monthly pension, The Bank Manger was saying that the PPO number was not matching, I am struggling that what to do now.

Please suggest the way to how to get my monthly pension, since last seven months I have not taken my monthly pension.

Thanking You,

( Smt Chadramma, w/o late Vaidya S R)

Date : 17.06.2017
Place :Muddebihal

Show quoted text
ansuyavijayan

Jun 14, 2017

Revised Pension

I was promoted from the post of Assistant to Office Superintendent on 9-6-2006, and my pay was fixed accordingly, i.e. before the issue of 6th Pay Commision orders. On receipt of 6th PC orders my pay was fixed on 1-1-2006 and one increment was given on 1-7-2006, where as my promotion was not taken into account. I had sent many representations but i did not get good result.

After 7 years, I came to know about Govt. of India, Min. of Finance, Dept of Expenditure OM NO.F-2-1/2015-E.III(A) dated 16 Oct 2015 which gave me hope I woud get one increment, i sent representation to my office (Navy Office, Chennai). My pay was fixed and my pension was also completed and sent to Sn.Acounts Officer (Navy), Chennai, Pension papers were audited and the same was sent to PCDA(Pension), Allahabad by Sn AO(N), Chennai vide their letter AO/NAVY/CHN/223/CIV/PENSION DT 25 Apr 2017 for issue of fresh Pension payment order.

I request you to kindly issue fresh Pension Payment Order at an early date.

Mrs Narayanikutty
Office Supdt (Retd)
Navy Office
Chennai
Ganesh Prasad Senapati

Jun 12, 2017

non receipt of PPO by bank

I 637684F HFO Ganesh Prasad Senapati PPO No-08/14/B/11542/2017 dated 25 Apr 17 Pensioner ID-10820171154201M is not received by my bank SBI DBB AFS Kanpur(8047) till date.It is delaying my pension.Request early action at your end.
Kindly do the needful
ambuamal

Jun 7, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PENSION PAY ORDER AND BASIC PENSION

1. Please refer to :-

a) One Rank One Pension Award .
b) The 7th Pay Commission Award .
c) The De-linking of qualifying Service of 33 Years for full Basic Pension , refer to para 7 of
PCDA Circular No. 568 attached for ready reference.

2. Sir , it is brought to your kind notice that my basic pay has not as yet been
updated(from Rs 33, 685/- to Rs 36,130/-) as per the latest Government
orders, as also the Gallantry Award they do not pay me every month as it was part of my
earlier Pension Pay Order .

3. Canara Bank , CPPC HO, Bengaluru ,have advised that I approach
PCDA ( Pensions)Allahabad ,for updating and revising my PPO, as they are
not clear regarding the instructions , as they have to work out the Arrears.

4. Sir, I have been requesting for the last 5 (five) months but there has been no reply
from any source due to reasons unknown.

5. Personal details as given below is being forwarded for your information and further
action please : -

DETAIL
PARTICULARS
REMARKS
a) Personal Number : IC - 41803 F

b) Rank & Name of the Officer : Substantive COLONEL AMBROSE XAVIER AMALARAJ, Sena Medal,
(Gallantry Award during Op Vijay - 1999).

c) CDA(O) Account Number : X/166/162845 W

d) Date of Commission : 17 December 1983

e) PAN card of the Officer : ADJPA5461F

f) Date of Retirement : 26 APRIL 2006

g) PPO No. and date : M/6/2006 ; M/Corr/3126/2007; M/Corr/9001/2010; M/Corr/3036/2010

h) Name of the NOK in case of Death* : Mrs PUNITHA AMALARAJ

j) Permanent Address of Officer : Villa Maria, House No.10, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar,
Sowripalayam, Coimbatore- 641028.

k) Postal Address of the Officer : Villa Maria, House No.10, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar,
Sowripalayam, Coimbatore- 641028.

l) E mail Address of the Officer : ambuamal@yahoo.co.in

m) Name of the bank of officer : Canara Bank.

n) Name of the Officer as appearing in the Bank Account : COLONEL AMALARAJ AMBROSE XAVIER

o) Detailed Address of the Bank : Canara Bank, Trichy Road Branch, Trichy Road, Coimbatore - 641018, Tamil Nadu

p) Bank Account Number : 1248101022571

q) Bank MICR Code Number : 641015017

r) Bank IFSC Code Number : CNRB0001248

s) Details of the Guardian : Not Applicable

6. You are humbly requested to update my Basic Pension , Revise my Pension Pay Order , including the Rank Pay Arrears and pass instructions to the Canara Bank ,CPPC , HO ,Bengalaru, at the earliest to issue the benefits & the Arrears
accordingly.

Regards and best wishes,

Colonel(Veteran) A.X.Amalaraj, Sena Medal,
RAMESH OTHAYOTH

Jun 3, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF OROP AND ARREARS

RAMESH OTHAYOTH, EX SUBEDAR, Corps of Signals have not yet receive OROP and arrears.MY Particulars are as follows-

1. Name: RAMRSH OTHAYOTH,

2. Rank : SUBEDAR,

3. Personal No: JC368195N,

4. Group: X

5. Date of Birth: 01 June 1959,

6. Date of Retirement: 31 December 2006,

7. PPO No: S/41755/2006(Army),

8. Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA,PB No 5, Fort Road Kannur. Kerala. 670001.

9. Account No: 10643199894,

I have contact bankers for OROP and arrears they have not take any action. Presently 7th CPC calculate My old Pension.

So kindly request to you for help.
Anjali Wazalwar

May 28, 2017

Non Receipt of pension revised as per OROP and the arrears of OROP

I am Smt. Anjali Arvind Wazalwar, widow of 218549, Late Sgt Arvind Ganpatrao Wazalwar. My husband had joined Air Force on 31st August 1954 and retired on 7th June 1969. I am drawing family pension vide PPO No AF/F/NA/182/89 from 1989 after his death in 1988. This pension I get in to my BOI Bank Account No 870212100020141, Dharampeth, Nagpur.
I would like to inform you that I have not received any pension revision as per OROP and the arrears of OROP, It is requested that kindly look into matter and do the needful to revise my pension as per OROP and also release the arrears.
I also want to know how much revised pension as per OROP I am entitled to

Your faithfully
Thakur singh bist

May 28, 2017

Non payment of OROP arrears

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I would like to inform that I Devki Devi getting my army pension on behalf of my late husband Gopal Singh from your branch bearing A/C no. 27690100012680.

I did not received any paid arrears of OROP so far

In view of the above, I request you to please look into the matter and due action to be taken to pay my OROP arrears as early as possible.

Branch Bank of Baroda, kalyan east
Account no. 27690100012680
IFSC code BARBOTISGAO
PPO no. S/19594
Mobile no. 9870300290

smt Devki Devi
Nanda Lal Pal

Apr 30, 2017

SUB : COMMUTATION NOT RECD AND BAND PAY NOT ADJ ON PPO (AS PER FSA)

R T I ACT 2005

ACC & S
Ahmednagar (MR)
PIN 900476
C/O 56 APO

SUB : COMMUTATION NOT RECD AND BAND PAY NOT ADJ ON PPO (AS PER FSA)

1. With due respect and humble submission I beg to following few line for your kind consideration and favorable action please.

2. It is intimated that,

(a) I, am pention establish wef 01 Jan 2017 but I have not been recd my commutation till date. In this connection I was handed over my application to Nb Ris Clk (SD) PV Durga Rao on 31 Dec 2017 (photocopy att for your ready ref).

(b) My band pay as per my PPO (No D/12804/2016) is Rs 12930/- where as per my FSA is Rs 13040/-. In this connection I was handed over my application to Nb Ris Clk (SD) PV Durga Rao on 31 Dec 2017 for Adj of the same at the earliest (photocopy att for your ready ref).

3. In view of the above, you are requested take up case with CDA Allahabad for

(a) Adj my band pay and fwd fresh PPO at the earliest.

(b) Fwd my Commutation at the earliest.

7. Thanking you for your anticipation.

Your’s faithfully,

Dated : 29 Apr 2017 (JC 246498N Ex Nb Ris /SKT Nanda Lal Pal)

Copy to:-

Office of The Principal CDA (Pention) - For info. and necessary action please.
Draupadi Ghat, Near Sadar Bazar,
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211014

SSC - DATABASE CONNECTION ERROR
    SIR,I am sowmiya.while applying for ssc je exam i had...
    colors tv channel - Inappropriate ad during prime time show
    On 22nd october we were watching weekend ka vaar . I let...
    www.olx.in - OLX Fraud
    I Bought a iPhone from an OLX User "Rishabh...
    dsssb prt exam for post code 16/17 - not able to generate e-admit card
    Sir, I am an applicant of dsssb prt exam post code 16/17...
    UTIITSL - your pancard application withheld for processing
    Objection marked(uid number not in uidai number) I have...
    UTIITSL - Pan card application is withheld for processing
    Applicant name: ASWATHY Status:your application is...
    Ibps - less marks then expected
    sir its kritika bhargav from jaipur sir i attempted 60...
    Telangana South power distribution company - TSSPDCL
    The meter reading was recorded very high, taking the...
    Bhim - Deduction of money on transaction, but not credited to the...
    On 14/ 10 / 17 I tried to transfer Rs 5000 from my sbi...
    one assist - cancellation of one assist membership and refund money
    CANCELLATION OF ONE ASSIST MEMBER SHIP & REFUND OF...