CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

Lambodar Barik

Nov 5, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENIFITS

1. I, JC-559101N Ex-Sub Maj (Clk) Lambodar Barik retired from Army Service wef 30 Apr 2016 (AN) and my Service pension started Rs, 12,285/- pm with effect from 01 May 2015. My pension details are as under :-

PPO No - S/56300/2014(ARMY)
Pensioner ID - 17120145630001F
Rank & Name - Ex- Sub Maj (Clk) Lambodar Barik
JC No - 559101N
Group - ‘Y’
Date of retirement. - 30 Apr 2015 (AN)
Banker’s Details - SBI Kupari , At/PO : Kupari, Dist-Balasore, PIN-756059 (Odisha)
IFSC Code - SBIN0006129
Bank A/C No. - 11702743222
Mobile No - 9437931480 & 8598813822
Emai - lbarik52@gmail.com

2. As on date my Basic pension is Rs 12,285/- . As per One Rank One Pension it should be Rs13,045/ with effect from 01 May 2015. whereas I am getting my pension on old rate (i.e Rs 12,285/-)

3. In view of the above, may I request your honour to instruct oblique direct SBI,Kupari (Odisha) to adjust my basic pension @ 13,045/-pm wef 01 May 2015 as per One Rank One Pension and credit the arrears amount to my Account at the earliest from 01 May 2015. An early as well as favourable action is requested please.

4. Action taken on the subject may please be communicated to me on my above quoted Mobile or e-mail ID
Damodar Bera

Oct 27, 2016

OROP pension and the instalment not yet paid by the banker for Damodar Behra EX POELR from Indian Navy PPO NO 09/97/B/800027/1991

For your kind information . I am drawing my pension through United Bank Of India ( UBI) Contai branch vied my account no - 0182010114061 . Till to day I did not receive the OROP instalment as well as full pension as the GOVT of India declare to pay all EX service man their OROP pension long back .

In this regards I discus the mater with branch manager of Contai UBI . But as per his statement the bankers of UBI did not receive any type of PPO from your end .

There fore I request you that do the need full from your office end to get OROP instalment as well as full pension .

An early action from your office end will be appreciated ,if it is possible the copy of PPO order may be send in my address . DAMODAR BERA , C/O- RAJ AUTOMOBILES , VILL- CHATTRADHARA, PO- SRI RAMPUR, HPO - CONTAI , DIST- PURBA MEDINIPUR, WB- 721401 , . So I can hand over the PPO order to my banker which will help full to get my full pension as well as instalment of OROP.
Rajendra Babu

OROP not received

OROP ARREARS NOT RECEIVED

I am retired from Army PARA Regiment on 31 Jan 2002 . My Army No- 2588828N Ex/Hav. Rajendra Babu . My PPO No S/069428/2001. My Pension S B A/C No. ################ Punjab National Bank, Bangalore, Anand Nagar. As per OROP table I have getting for Rs.9,286/- (Service pension + Disabled pension 60%). Please issued my correct pension according OROP. and rectify the OROP.

Cell No : 9849336149.

Mail Id : rajendrababujyoti@gmail.com
Anu K Pillai

Oct 20, 2016

Family pension still not recived

My father P.Neelakanda Pillai expired on 24/03/2016, and still my mother didn't receive the family pension, when we enquired in DPDO on this,they are saying original of PPO is lost

For issuing the duplicate PPO, they send so many reminders to PCDA Allahabad, but from DPDO they are saying still they didn't receive any response on this.

My father serve the country for 15 years in I.A.F and retired from the service on 31/Aug/1985, and his Service no is 610935, and his designation was CPL, and his penson no TS-41598 and he drew pension from DPDO Kottayam.

So kindly do needful on this for getting the required duplicate copy for the same from concern department for getting the pension fast

With regards

Anu K Pillai
Mina sharma

Reg orop and not draw da wef 01/2016

सर, मैं मिना शर्मा, पति स्व0 विमल किशोर शर्मा( भूतपूर्व वायु सैनिक) पीपीओ सं0 7977(वायु सेना) पारिवारिक पेंशन पंजाब नेशनल बैंक, सबनीमा से खाता सं0 ################ के माध्यम से आहरण कर रही हूँ परंतु मुझे अप्रैल माह से साथ में मार्च (2016) पेंशन 9980/- प्राप्त हो रहा है। एरियर के संबंध में शाखा प्रंबधक महोदय से अनगिनत बार मौखिक निवेदन एवं एक बार लिखित में निवेदन की हूँ परंतु वह सिर्फ़ आश्वासन देते हैं लेकिन अभी तक एरियर मिला नहीं और न ही जनवरी से बढ़ा हुआ महँगाई भत्ता। कृपया कार्यवाही करने का कृपा करें।
मेरा विवरण निम्नलिखित है-
मीना शर्मा
पत्नी स्व विमल किशोर शर्मा (भूतपूर्व सीपीएल/ ड्राइवर वायु सेना)
स्वेच्छा निवृती का वर्ष- 1985
मृत्यु की तिथि- 01/12/1994
पीपीओ सं0- 7977(वायु सेना)
खाता सं0- ################
बैंक का नाम- पंजाब नेशनल बैंक, सबनीम, बाढ( पटना)
मोबाइल नं0- 09406493359
ईमेल- vishalsharma.crpf@gmail.com
Rodham Rai

Oct 19, 2016

Non receipt of pension for Sept 2016

Sir I received a call from it center asking my balance in my account.Sir it's 2353.Plez sir let me know the problem.
Rodham Rai

Oct 19, 2016

Non receipt of pension

Sir I Gautam Prasad Rai bearing PPO-S/12402/77 and drawing pension from Mirik SBI request U to kindly inform me why my pension for Sept 2016 has been not credited . My arrear have been credited.Please intimate the problem.My mob. No is 9647816118.
Ashoka Sharma

Oct 14, 2016

non received of orop pensions and arriers

I No.6917848k ex hon NB Sub Ashok Sharma retired from Army ordnance Corps on 30/6/2006.
My original PPO no.S/023422/2006
Pension account number : 2189429031
Central Bank of India
Till date I am drawing old pensions . No any single instalment of arriers and revised pension
Credited in my account.
Please look into the matter at the earliest possible. Thanks
devendra singh dalal

Oct 13, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF DA & OROP

LT COL CHAND SINGH DALAL (Retd), ASC --PPO NO M/PROV/363/95 DATED 17 MAY 1995 REGARDING NON RECEIPT OF

a. DA ON PENSION
b. OROP AND THE ARREARS
c. NEW/LATST PPO
I took pre-mature retirement and my Banker " STATE BANK OF PATIALA , JHAJJAR , HARYANA" who is the Pension Distributing Authority has not updated my account on above mentioned subjects.

2. Surely , the relevant orders must have been issued on the subject, however i was in Canada having ill health for a prolonged period and have not been in a position to keep track of my account.

3. My contact email add is ----- chand.dalal@gmail.com

4. Would be grateful for an early action . My younger brother Commander DS Dalal,NM may also be informed on the subject as he is forwarding the same on my behalf.
Lt Col CS Dalal
JITENDER RAPERIA

Oct 3, 2016

REQUEST FOR COPY OF PPO

1. I SMT KAMLA DEVI W/O LATE HAV DILBAG SINGH (ARMY NO 6909412K) R/O VILLAGE BHAINI MAHARAJPUR, POST OFFICE MEHAM TEHSIL MEHAM, DISTRICT ROHTAK, HARYANA - 12412, AM NOT IN RECEIPT OF PENSION AS PER AUTHORISATION AND ALSO NOT RECEIVED THE OROP ARREAR TILL DATE.

2. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO REG ISSUE OF CORRIGENDUM PPO FOR THE BENEFIT OF OROP AND MY PENSION. YOU ARE ALSO REQUESTED TO ISSUE ME THE COPY OF PPO NO 0044/SP/AOCR/99 AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE.

REGARDS SMT KAMLA DEVI W/O LATE HAV DILBAG SINGH.
sreenivasan .p

Non Receipt Of Pension and Arriers

Respected Sir

I am Sreenivasan .p [Army No ; 15383854.F PPO No S/018796/2011 dt 29 Mar 2011] Retired from Army Corps Of Signals On 30 Apr on Complited of 17 years of service with Rank Acp .2 pension for the month Apr 2016 and Arriers along with OROP payment Till date have not been credited In my Account please Intimated and Credited Pension Urgently being a pension holder my Pension Account Number : 31178345851 State Bank Of India Pavangad 9593 please look on the matter

With Regards

P.O Puthiyangadi district; Calicut
Kerala 673021
mahes1111

OROP ARREARS NOT RECIVED

I, JC-729339 H Ex-Nb/Sub/Amn tech G Saravanan served in Army ordanance Corps from 3 Apr 1991 to 31 Oct 2012. I was proceeded on pension establishment wef 31 Oct 2012.after completion of 22 years of service vide PPO No. S/04232/2012(Army). Concerned Records is Records (JCO/ORs) AOC, Secunderabad. I have drawing my pension from State Bank Of India, SBI bodinayakanur acct No10791834576.

At the time retirement my basic pension was rupees 9645 but after OROP was pension not increased. Now OROP basic pension was rupees10270 at the same rank Naib/sub X Group. Sir I am not getting my Arrears of OROP New pension variation. Kindly do some favour to me to get my arrears dues in-time.
With regards
-Your's Faithfully,
G Saravanan
JC-729339 H Ex-Nb/Sub/Amn tech
9488522062
REJUMON

WRONG DEDUCTION CUMMUTATION

WRONG DEDUCTION OF COMMUTATION DISABILITY PENSION WEF 01 MAR 2007

1 It is inform you that the disablity pension commutated valu mentioned in PPO is RS209 (rupees two hundred and nine only) per month with effect from 01 mar 2007. But my bank pension statement shows a commutation valu of RS 256(two hundred and fifty six ) i.e , instead of cutting RS1797 per month as per PPO ,RS1864 per month is being deducted of bank statement of monthly.

2. you are requested to rectify error and refund the amount at the earlist.

3 thanking you in anticipation yours faith fully

REJUMON K(ARMY MEDICAL CORPS)

13953934 P (HONY N/SUB)
PPO NO S/052670/2006.
kishore kumar k p

Sep 30, 2016

commutation amount not receeving

Respected sir.
. i have been retired fromservice wef01may2016 my PPONo iss/23876/2016(Army)
Sir my commutation amount not receeving till date
I have aproched my pension disbursing branch SBI
Sulthan bathery.and head office Thiruvanathapuram.bank says PPO has not been reached

It is my sincere request to look in to the matter and take nesassary action at earliest

I shall be gratefull to you

No 15393768K

Pension draw ing bank Canara bank Kollengode Palakkad Kerala
Basic prior to latest OROP fixation Rs 6970/
Now fixed Rs 8425/-
As per govt order it should have been Rs 8778/
Please do the needful for the fixation at an earlier date at your earliest convenience.
Thanksgiving week regards
Serina Khatun

Sep 19, 2016

OROP arrears and revised family pension not received

I am Serina Khatun widow of late EX Sub Md Kamber Ali . I have no recived OROP arrears and revised family pension till date .

My Husband Details :-
6) TOTAL SERVICE ------------------------ 28 YEARS
7) ARMY NO - ---------------------------- JC 370336W
8) PPO NO------------------------------------ S/038701/2008
9) DATE OF DEATH------------------------------14/06/2011
My family pension drawing details :-
Bank name - Central Bank of India
Branch - Diguli
Account No - 3149995370
My Family pension Corrg .PPO .No - S/Corr/161289/2013
So i request you plese credit my OROP arrears and revised family pension.
bhoomi_172

entitlements & arrears

I s. parmar Ex-Navy PPO NO. 09/97/B/S/00144/1995. Till today i am aware about my status of OROP & 7TH PAY COMMISSION dues & updated pension. I know it is difficult to do every thing at a time. It is requested distribute your load to individual banks to calculate & update. Same time Bank can inform the inform pensioners with copy to Allahabad CDA.
bhoomi_172@yahoo.co.in
charles praveen

LESS OROP ARREARS PAID

Dear sir/Madam
My name is Charles praveen pennada , i have retired as a sergeant from the Indian Airforce after completion of 21 yrs (Med/Asst)
i have got OROP arrears of Rs 11912/- in the first and second installment ,where as my entry mates who have retired after 15 Yrs service have got 24017/-, i kindly request you to please look into it and refund the difference if it is correct .i will be very much gratefull to you.

PPO NO08/14/08/01275/2000

BANK NAME -STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD, NIGDI , PUNE

ACCOUNT NO-62000316944

IFSC CODE-SBHY0020765

My emaild id -pennada_charles@rediffmail.com

Mobile No-+91 8796535499.8237000199
VarmaK

Anamoly in crediting pension

Sir, please find my PPO num C/NAVY /24/2004. Issue related to reduction in my pension amount after implementation of VII CPC has already been uploaded by me in this portal.
Kindly assist in sorting my issue at the earliest.
K. S VARMA
VarmaK

Anamoly in crediting ,y pension after VII CPC

Kindly peruse the records available with your office and observe that total pension was Rs12391/- p.m till July 2016. My total pension has been brought down to Rs4469/- in August 2016. This seems to be unjust because every CPC in the past decades have recommended higher salary for employees and higher pension to all retirees.
After going through the reports of VII CPC and relying on various judgements of Hon SC along with Govt. decision thereafter, I was expecting my pension to be roughly around Rs14750/-
VII CPC vide chapter 10.1 para 67 (i), (ii) & (iii) have clearly spelt out the method of calculating new figures of pension against old figures as laid down by VI CPC.
After getting a credit of Rs 4469/- in my pension account the query was raised with the Branch Manager of Canara Bank, Dockyard Road, Mazagon, Mumbai-10, where my pension a/c no 2668101044989is operated, on 06.09.2016. The manager conveyed that the amount of Rs4469/ was basic pension only. Assuming that this was an informed statement from a responsible officer, the interim payment should have been 4469 x 2.57 = 11485 as per the guidelines laid by VII CPC. The interim figure thus arrived could continue till a firm & final figure was arrived at on a later date. The difference between interim & final figures is to be adjusted in future.
The mistake has been committed , of course, with no malafied intentions and the same stands to be corrected at the first opportunity available. Therefore it is expected that interim payment will be worked out and effected immediately to contain serious financial crisis unintentionally created in the life of a 75year old pensioner who cannot run from pillars to posts. Please do not force me to take a begging bowl in my hand or take an extreme step on my life.
Hope to be heard and understood in the correct light of circumstances and do the needful at the earliest for which I shall be grateful.

K.S Varma
e mail - k_kitu_1@yahoo.co.in
Mobile - 08827557486/07389812074
shankar tripathy

reduce in my pension

Sir i have retired from army my PPO no -S/007068/2001 sir i recieve 14000 per month as my pension but from few months (about 18 months) my pension decreases and come down to 6003.My account no-11767708180 SBI BEHEA the bank staff dont clarify the reason.sir plz solve my issue.

Your sencierely
Shankar Tripathy
Rajender Singh yadav

Non Receipt of OROP Pension

I retaired from Army Ordnance crops. from 31 July 1999. My Army No-6918758P Ex/Hav. Rajender Singh . My PPO No S/032977/99. My Bank A/C No. 06282030000020 for Oriental Bank of Commerce Manesar,(Gurgaon ), Haryana . As per OROP table I have eligible for Rs.-7598/-Basic pension per month + 125% DA. But Bank issued pension total Rs. 11168/- Only. Please issued my correct pension accoding OROP.
Jairani Maurya

Sep 13, 2016

OROP AND PENSION ISSUE

Respected Sir/ Madam
I Jairani Maurya wife of Late Giriraj Kishor Maurya. He was retired from Indian Air Force. After him I am receiving family Pension.
But till now I have not get revised pension and Arrears as under OROP and also threre is no increase in Pension as per 7 pay commission.
Service No : 654199-B

211011.
godewada

Sep 9, 2016

Non receipt of OROP

Sub : Request for payment of OROP to wodow Smt Namita Ghosh W/O of Late Corpolaral SP Ghosh

I am an aged widow of an Ex-Serveman is not in receipt of any amount under OROP scheme till date. On quarry from Lucknow Pension cell it is informed to me that due to on-availability of data upload from the Air Force Record Office , the pension cell/Lucknow could not pay me under OROP scheme till date. The basic data required to be uploaded against my account by Airforce Record Room are as follws:

a) Group
and
b) qualifying service.
Details about my pensions is as follows:
01 My Name Smt Namita Ghosh
07 Date of appointment in IAF of my husband Shri Shiva Prasad Ghosh 12.06.1954
08 Date of retirement from IAF of my husband Shri Shiva Prasad Ghosh 11.06.1969
Service Number 218400
09 Retired in the post of Corporal
Trade in which employed Fitter II Engine(Group-I)
09 Place of retirement Airforce Kalaikunda.West Bengal
10 List of enclosures a) Service record
b) PPO
c) Copy of Pass Book.

You are earnestly requested to upload my record so that I get my dues under OROP .

A line of confirmation may kindly informed to the undersigned so that I may approach my bank accordingly
Encl:a/a

(Namita Ghosh)
w/o Late Shiva Prasad Ghosh
Add: 123 SB Road.PO: Ichapur.
Distt: 24 Parganas.West Bengal-743144
E-mail: saltlake_sen@rediffmail.com
ramkrishnamishra

Sep 8, 2016

Not received arrears pension

Respected Sir, I am RAM KRISHNA MISHRA from Muzaffarpur Bihar,sir my army no pen/DP-4/4263816f/vol-82/440.and my ppo no is D/0092/2013.sir I Bord out from 2 faburary2013.after that I received my pension on September 2015.but did not received my arrears till 8September2016 and on that date I did not received my regular pension also of August 2016.Bank delay to give correct information my bank account no in SBI bank is 30737055799.pleaz short out my problem as quickly as possible.

nsdl -pran kit - pran kit not recived
    sir, my pran kit not recived but activation date of...
    reliance gsm - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Hungama - We need kockikame back
    We want kockikame show back we are waiting for the old...
    Amazon - Mobile/Refund
    Refund order #404-2480847-7058733. I have cancelled an...
    DHATRI fuel station - Not receiving of settlement amount
    Dear sir Iam manjunath from Dhatri fuel station...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Vijay Tv - big boss
    Sir vijAy tv is very popular telecast channel.i like big...
    ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancel OneAssist & refund my money
    I didn’t get any call from one assist regarding their...
    DishTV - 301 issue
    The response of your service team is poor and response of...
    naukriway.com - Fake call
    Hello sir, mam I got fake call from nakuriway. Com that...