CDAC

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDAC

Knair

Mar 25, 2019

Cdac

Cdac Mumbai is very poor in teaching and even poor for placement.
Cdac juhu and cdac kharghar are ruining students life by running 6 month diploma course.
Cdac juhu and Cdac kharghar are poor in teaching and even poor for placement.
My suggestion don't waste your money and time by joining cdac Mumbai.
I wasted my 92000 rs by joining cdac Mumbai.
ashwinidhawale

Dec 17, 2017

cdac center problem

I gave cdac exam today... It's timing was 2 PL to 3pm and 3.15 pm to 4.15 pm... My 1st section start on time.. but 2nd section at 5 pm.. worst experience.. students were talking with each other while examination... Teachers were so friendly with them... No silence was there... Also when I asked teacher when it will start it's so late.. then teacher shout... And said I will end ur exam if any one having any problem.. I am very Disappointed..

Oct 7, 2017

METIIT mumbai is worst college

MET IIT Mumbai this Institute is not good,technical staff is not here.As well as teaching staff is also worst .
please dont take admission here,

This institute sedule is not fix it takes any topic any time ,no any helping staff here and placement is not good.

worst institude for cdac

MET-IIT Management is not well

aaqoot

Aug 21, 2017

Orlando academy indore

Orlando academy indore
Taking admission in Orlando academy ATC C-DAC center indore was among one of the biggest mistakes i did. Worst management & worst faculty i can say. Not only this, the management staff is always on the verge to let students not attend the lectures if they get late by even 2 minutes. Here a student is not allowed to attend any lectures for the whole day if they are late by only 2 minutes, then why should a student pay 92,000 Rs ? If this wasn't enough read this...if found using cellphones in their premises then they keep your cellphone for about a week..yes you read that right..for a week...thats silly..i mean who does that..
There are 2 ac's(air conditioner) in class room but none of them works..i dont understand why the hell they are there...that's pathetic...
Talking about the teaching staff, more than half of teachers who taught us were immature..they neither had sufficient knowledge nor were the skills. In my batch more than 85% of students were not satisfied by the level of their teaching & the remaining 15% didn't cared.
Atlast i would like to say plz plz do not take admission in here..this institute is worst than you can ever imagine..a real mental torture..
the worst center for cdac Orlando academy indore.
devansh12

Jul 9, 2017

CDAC Noida

Initially i heard a lot about CDAC noida...Some bad reviews and some good.. Being a North Indian i had no choice .. so i took admission at Noida.. But i found this place opposite to what i read in reviews. ...yes it is true classes are here from 9.00 am to evening 6.00 pm..but that is sufficient .. faculties are here very supportive.. ya except 1 or 2.. i agree .. i Did Embedded course from here for Aug 16 batch..yes syllabus is very tight ..but at the end we placed..i got placement in magneti marelli with a package of 4.5 lk...Our placement started in feb but guys really i accept initially we are not able to clear simple written round and but still placement department supported us and also conducted out doubt clear session even after the compliance pf course Thanks to placement office and coordinator of course who are very supportive to us .. i got placed in the month of June 17.. Thats the reason i am apprenting Noida because they are creating chance for us ..most of Us are placed now except 6 to 7 of our batch..Guys i recommend Cdac noida for embedded and other course like DBDA. VLSI etc..
thekeenobserver

May 27, 2017

KNOW IT Worst Centre

Please do not take admission at "KNOW IT" for any of the CDAC courses. It is the worst center. There is no attention paid at all. All the f*****g people over there are in there own world.
Take another chance for entrance if you don't have good rank in the entrance and apply for another center like ACTS, Pashan etc.
But please don't don't don't take admission at "KNOW IT".
ROHIT_PK

Mar 25, 2017

CDAC AUNDH PUNE IS THE WORST OPTION FOR VLSI OR ES

Hi, I have discontinued the course in CDAC Pune in March 2016 because it is the worst place I ever saw. For everything they say restrictions. The most pathetic aspect is that you need to share the system with 1 or 2 throughout the course period. CDAC does not have the capacity to provide individual systems for each student even after paying 90,000. The course coordinator for VLSI batch is Swathi, she is the worst person to the peaks. There is no proper channel or transparency between the students and the top management. They are completely ignorant of these aspects and the course coordinators manage the issues and do not escalate. Everything in the course starts with the presumption that you are an expert in C,C++,Java,Digital, Analog,Linux and the timings would be from 6:30am to 11pm. One more interesting aspect is no one speaks about placements or how many were placed in the previous batches, even in the orientation class none speaks about placements but in the website they say 80% placements are achieved successfully without the students names. This shows CDAC's flaws. I even filed an RTI request regarding the placement list as it comes under central government.
If you have more money and do not know how to utilise properly then please join CDAC-Pune in AUNDH for experiencing unlimited frustration.
Faculty in CDAC, AUNDH, Pune for DESD/DVLSI: It is mixed, some teach excellently and some teach for name sake as they claim to be the so called professors.

Feb 10, 2017

Know it worst center ever

Know it is very worst center for any cdac course .Dasdm course of know it and also dac having no placement,total wastage of tym n money,lots of politics .They know how to make people feel,they only want to earn money.At the tym of admission they told u they are having these companies visit to there campus for placement but believe me they dnt hv any placement.At last what u earn is lots of frustation ,wastage of money,no placement.Plzz think B4 Taking admission its a request
Anonymous09

Dec 5, 2016

Infoway CDAC center A Real Mental Torture

Taking admission in INFOWAY Cdac center Pune was among one of the biggest mistakes i did. Worst management & worst faculty i can say. Not only this, the management staff is always on the verge to let students not attend the lectures if they get late by even 2 minutes. Here a student is not allowed to attend any lectures for the whole day if they are late by only 2 minutes, then why should a student pay 90,000 Rs ? If this wasn't enough read this...if found using cellphones in their premises then they keep your cellphone for about a week..yes you read that right..for a week...thats silly..i mean who does that..
There are 4-5 ac's(air conditioner) in class room but none of them works..i dont understand why the hell they are there..also there is a single toilet for the strength of 70-80 students..that's pathetic...
Talking about the teaching staff, more than half of teachers who taught us were immature..they neither had sufficient knowledge nor were the skills. In my batch more than 80% of students were not satisfied by the level of their teaching & the remaining 20% didn't cared.
vithalesh

Jun 22, 2016

worst placement of dasdm

I have done the Dasdm coarse at Iacsd. The placement program for the dasdm is very worst. In campus placement start up companies are invited. The overall of placement percentage of ccpp is 5-10%. Now question arises what the 90% student do right now. Means dasdm is totally worst coarse in my life and my education. Some student don't paid money for the coarse but I pay a money for the coarse. The amount is not less it is near about the one lakh. It is totally waste of time and money.
True friend

Feb 10, 2016

DASDM Coarse of Cdac

I dont tell my name but I tell that the DASDM coarse of cdac is very poor. There is no placement . Only the waste of time and money. I am student of IACSD Akrudi. The faculty of java is very bad treat with student. There is no freedom to ask any query about the subject. ..................................................so Again tell dont take adm at DASDM.
Astik_sachan45

Dec 5, 2015

DESD course at CDAC HYD

first of all course is not worth of 90k.cdac management is poor they even dont have sufficient amount of avr/arm kit for students.In lab hour there is faculty full time available.Only some faculties has industry experience and good at teaching ,otherwise most of them are last batch passout .Lack of hardware part in DESD course ,only focus is to implement code .Modules taught in class are mostly just overview ,they completed within one or two weeks.If you are going to join cdac plz do prepare C and data Structure on your own .they did not teach basics of c and ds very well.Even student have to join others private classes in parallel with cdac to learn c,ds and java.:D
if you want to waste ur time and money join cdac :P
Rauli

Dec 26, 2014

DSSD HYDERABAD

PROs :

Better then B.Tech.
ObviouslY YOU will have a better understandinG oF OS (LINUX/WINDOWs), C & C++
YOU will come to know about a lot of new terms so, later YOU can exPlore on Your own, which is rather a touGh Part for most PeoPle.

CONs :

The course isn't even worth 30K.
OnlY verY few faculties are awesome, so most of the time YOU will be Just Time PassinG.
End modules( WINDOWs-Most Part, ANDROID, Parallel ComPutinG ) are Just Time Pass.
YOU will be finishinG the whole ANDROID in 1 WeeK :D
And If YOU think the PROJECTs will be verY niCe, then YOU are comPletelY wronG. B.Tech ProJects are Better.

For the Placements, I don't know. Still a Part of DSSD.
gaurav.cse008

Aug 4, 2014

charging very high and faculty is not up to mark

I did my DSSD course at CDAC Knowledge park. CDAC charged very high amount for this course and the faculty is inexperienced and some do not know how to teach. Many of the faculty members do not have good knowledge/not prepared well. In this course, they teach C, C++,DS, OS, Drivers, etc. I did not like any of the faculty members "Except C language faculty member (Mr. Ramesh Naidu) who really did excellent teaching and he has excellent practical knowledge. I hope Ramesh sir will handle more subjects for the next batches. I request CDAC to get good faculty members for other subjects too. Otherwise please reduce your fee.

Gaurav.
akki275

Apr 24, 2014

Regarding DASS (Automation and SCADA) Course

I am student of DASS course of August-2013 Batch.
CDAC DASS course is a very worst, bullshit course regarding course structure, because in this course module no subject related automation sector there are no PLC programming module, no DCS module, no HMI module which has most important role in Automation Industry and mostly automation compnies interview the main question is "Please tell me about plc and on which PLC do you have worked". Person who design this course, include only SCADA module related Automation field and in SCADA module only include HOW TO DESIGN SCADA SOFTWARE instead of HOW TO DESIGN ANY APPLICATION ON SCADA SOFTWARE for Industry purpose.
Second thing is there are no permanent faculty for DASS course, All the faculty are related with CS, IT Sector , they only teach us how to design software but this is also not properly and which is not use for fresher and they don't have any experience related in automation or industrial field (any plant, power plant, paper, chemical, sugar...etc)
Third thing which is very important, there are no placement in Automation field from CDAC Bangalore (Knowlege Park). There is a shameless and damn thing about my T.P.O "Mr. VENKETESH GOPAL" that i use to go everyday to talk to about companies information for Automation that are comming for placement but he dose not responce to my questions even he dose not want to talk to me and he use to make me wait till the end of day.
And this is bullshit.!!!!!!!!!
I have paid 79,000 for this course and I am not getting any sufficient knowledge relevent to the Automation field as well as not getting any company for the placement.
gupta.sanchit90

Apr 6, 2014

Degree not being provided

Once i was a student of C-DAC noida for the course of ASDD(Advanced Software Design and Development), from which i passed in July 2012, and since then i have visited C-DAC numerous of times, and their is no one to provide me with my Degree not even any information regarding my Degree, i believe they have lost it. The faculty who was responsible for our batch does not provide his contact number so that i can get any information about this matter. I am under a lot of pressure as i need my degree, for my professional growth. Please let me know what i can do regarding this matter.
a_human

Mar 26, 2014

atrocities of administration @ cdac acts pune

To whomsoever it may concern

I am a former student of CDAC ACTS PUNE. I feel necessary to write this; as I feel it's important to let future students and perhaps if anyone from CDAC management (if they care…) to know what actually happens during that 6 month period which they so call a PGD course. Here I’ll be talking about only the CDAC ACTS Pune centre as I have experienced the ways there and not about whole of CDAC as I don’t know about others.

From the day you opt for a course with CDAC ACTS Pune you can feel that you have stopped being a human (let alone a post grad student ...) but a mere livestock with no voice. The administration i.e. (course- coordinator, attendance in-charge and classroom keeper as they are the only interface a student gets to interact with during the course) assumes the role of prison wardens and treat the students (hereafter referred as prisoners) as death row prisoners.

For instance, if you are even a minute late (acc. to their watches and the faculty isn’t even there yet) in attending a back to back lecture usually extending up to 8 hrs they would scold you at their whim, take away your ID card and debar you from attending lectures for the remaining period of the day and the day after. They will return you your IDs only if you beg them within the inch of your life! In nutshell, they have the power to disallow you from attending lectures indefinitely, cancel your exams and even stop you from attending placement activities based on most trivial of actions and nonsense of matters; And the most amazing thing about that is that you can do nothing about it as you have no voice and no one to hear your side (Just like in prisons!!!). THEY PLAY WITH YOUR CAREER AS THEY PLEASE and without a trace of regret or remorse!

This can go on for the length of an epic but I think it’s pretty clear where it’s going. So rather than rambling on about the brutalities of the admin at CDAC ACTS Pune I would give a suggestion to its management (again if anyone cares…)
Suggestion:
There should be a bi-weekly feedback system for admin also as there is for faculty with strict actions if anyone found defaulting or harassing students (mentally or physically).

Students must be allowed to meet the HR personally (without the mediation of any of the admins) if they have any issues and that must be addressed ASAP.

High authorities (i.e. directors and members of ministry responsible for its establishment) should encourage students to interact with them and take a frank feedback about the challenges faced by students.

As for now ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

- By a former prisoner of this concentration camp.
rehan1936

Oct 21, 2013

management

I am not going to tell my name ,but yes DASDM Allahabad at MNNIT is the worst course ever i joined. Management is bunch of fools and there is no responsbilty of faculties, LAB is worst ever i have seen, systems are not properely running, Ratio is 3:1 system.
All other students are feeling that cdac DASDM COURSE is going to waste hard earned money, time and energy. Now we are worried about our future!! what we can do next???? fight?? BAWAL??? or Ask for refund!!!

this is address of cdac dasdm--- http://acts.cdac.in/dasdm/

plzz reply us on this ASAP -- [email protected]
balugg

Aug 28, 2012

Know-IT Worst Center

Complaint is again the management. I have taken admission for learn and become something in my life.I am 22 years boy and i have few responsiblity on me. BUT AFTER SPENDING 6 MONTHS HERE I CAME TO KNOW WHAT I HAVE LOST.
KNOW-IT IS NOT GOOD PLACE FOR DAC OR ANY OTHER EDUCATION..STUDENTS WHO R COMING FOR NEXT BATCH FROM AUG 2012 PLEASE DON'T ENROLL DONT..................................
fire

Aug 23, 2012

Know-IT worst center

Yes very true, as I am ex student of know -it batch 2012 worst worst worst. they faulty and centre.80000/- lost waste of money
parents please do not send your child here...........
raj1987

Aug 20, 2012

bakwas waste of money

donot go in know it pune,no knowledge,no placement.
know-it ex student for feb batch 2012

Aug 13, 2012

Know-IT cdac centre in pune

This is to inform all new comer to this institute that please don;'t take admission here. as they are just back of money as they have not taught any subject completely.................worst centre....... http://know-it.co.in/.............ek dam bakwas hai bhai...

as they promise you when you take admission and as once the stuedent is enroll they forget their duty....once lecture is done they only faulty will sit on facebook and chat either with his friends or family.........80,000 waste......only take admission at acts or sunben...they are super icon of cdac dac course.

i want to aware students please don't take admission here, as teaching is waste when u come here.

Jul 19, 2011

REFUND OF FEES

Respected SIR,

I got an admission in C-DAC Noida college affiliated to GGSIPUniversity, Delhi. On 20th March 2011 my course was start but after one week I want to take my admission back from that college and I want my fees back. When I asked them to refund my fees they refused to refund. Now ,I want my fees back ,I want to know how you can help me.

Prashant