CELLO WATER BOTTLE

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about CELLO WATER BOTTLE

Aditi bharadwaj

Aug 9, 2022

Lid of bottle is damaged

Sir / madam
It has been only a few months of purchasing cello thermosteel water bottle and now the lid is broken so I want to replace it .
Plz help me wid this
Priyanka_Verma

Aug 5, 2022

Manufacturing defect
I purchase cello sports water bottle from B K Khaana General store, Lakhimpur kheri. Cap is free and threads are not working. When i shown to shopkeeper he agreed that its manufacturing problem and refused to exchange it. I just want to complaint that its totally manufacturing problem and company should listen it. Why we use company products because we know the quality level but Cello quality level is of this mark we will really loss the faith on branded products like Cello.

Please resolve my problem ASAP.

Priyanka
Kuldeep_Singh8587

Nov 2, 2021

Temperature of water in water bottle not being maintained

I purchased a cello water bottle which keeps the temperature of water same but it cannot we found it on only first day of its use .

Kindly Help

Regards ,
Kuldeep Singh
9877201756
Susant kr Nayak

Feb 9, 2020

Quality issue not worm staying more than 2hours

Dear sir last month I buying 2cello lifestyle vacusteel flasks water bottles
One of the ok another one quality issue it was not worm staying more than 2hours so please replace that bottle

Thanks & regard
Susant Nayak
surya Choudhary21

Jul 2, 2019

Return water bottle

I purchase school water bottle from shop and it's break even after 1 day ...and I spent 280 over it... Replace it..
Yashshah964

May 23, 2019

Corrosion in water bottle

I have purchased a cello steel X water bottle a couple of days ago,their is corrosiĆ³n in the inner part of the bottle .It's about 7 days I have purchased bottle.So please help.me out for that...plz replace my water bottle.

Yash Shah
Anil Sharma8478

Jan 8, 2019

Manufacturing Defect

Dear Manufacturer,

I Purchased a water bottle of cello on dated 16-12-2018 from Big Bazar EDM Mall Kaushambi GZB UP.
Now only after 15 days the is not working properly, Kindly look into it i want to change it bcoz my purpose is not resolved.

Kindly Update me ASAP

Anil Sharma
Sanjibd2112

Jul 3, 2018

SMELL IN H2O BOTTLE

Recently (2 weeks) purchased Cello unbreakable H2O bottles (qty 8) smell bad after removing caps. Continual cleaning of bottles can't remove this bad smell. I couldn't able to drink water. This is not expected from a brand like cello.

Kindly help.

Sanjib
MAMLU

May 26, 2017

Water bottle caps broken

I have purchased four cello bottle. The caps of all the bottles were broken within a month. My mobile no. 9818251357(Delhi). Can the company replace at least caps.

Ramesh Chandwani
4B/1, Old Rajinder Nagar
New Delhi-110060
Mob : 9818251356
sanjay gupta

Apr 16, 2012

Manufacturing defect in water bottel

Dear sir,I had purchase a water bottel in that bottel some manufacturing defect.

SANJAY GUPTA
+91-9993023858

Jan 17, 2012

Manufacturing defect

7 to 8 days back i bought one water bottle for my daughter for her school. After using 7 to 8 days, cap is free and threads are not working. When i shown to shopkeeper he agreed that its manufacturing problem and said CELLO not listen for any products related to kids. I just want to complaint that its totally manufacturing problem and company should listen it. Why we use company products because we know the quality level but f Cello quality level is of this mark we will really loss the faith on branded products like Cello.

Please help.