Central Pension Processing Cell SBI Chandni Chowk Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about Central Pension Processing Cell SBI Chandni Chowk Delhi

YUGESHPARDIKAR

Sep 4, 2017

Non receipt of a copy of pension payment & SSA order No.1086312

Respec ted Sir,
I am Yugesh Vishweshwar Pardikar, recently Retired from the Central Bureau of Narcotics,Kota(Raj.),PPO order No.############. dated 5/7/2017. I have also allotted the SSA No.1086312,dated 4/8/2017 & despatched by hand on 14/8/2017 by CPAO to me. But I have not so far been received a copy of the same. On checking of CPAO site,found my address of Nagpur is wrong. My actual address is as follows:- Yugesh Vishweshwar Pardikar,C/o Dhiraj Sorte,177,Aakah Nagar, Besides of Vigyan Nagar,Near Maruti Mandir,Manewara Ring Road,Nagpur-440034 (Maharashtra). Mobile No.8380050197.
It is therefore,requested that the copy of abovesaid SSA & Pension Payment order may kindly be sent to above address(corrected) under intimation to me on fallowing communication address:-Yugesh V. Pardikar,NT-III/18,Narcotics/Customs Colony,Near Power House,Mahavir Nagar-III,Kota(Rajasthan) where I reside as well as fallowing my Email Address:- yugeshpardikar@gmail.com/ My Mobile No.is 9414277972.
YUGESHPARDIKAR

Sep 3, 2017

Non receipt of a copy of pension payment & SSA order No.1086312

Respec ted Sir,

It is therefore,requested that the copy of abovesaid SSA & Pension Payment order may kindly be sent to above address(corrected) under intimation to me on fallowing communication address:-Yugesh V. Pardikar,NT-III/18,Narcotics/Customs Colony,Near Power House,Mahavir Nagar-III,Kota(Rajasthan) where I reside,so that my pension could be started from this month through SBI,Chhawani Branch,Kota(Rajasthan) (IFSC No.SBIN0001534).My Mobile No.is 9414277972.

With regards !
Yugesh Vishweshwar Pardikar
Mobile No.9414277972
mstanwar@ymail.com

Jun 20, 2017

Arear Bifurcation Detail- Pension Account

Would like to Submit that I am an Ex Defense Pensioner drawing my pension from SBI Branch ADB Najafgarh New Delhi 43.
My account No is 10493133647. I was paid arear for the 7 CPC. but I have not received the calculation sheet for the same.
Sheet is now needed for the submission/calculation of ITR,
In the same matter I request your good self to provide me the same as per your convenience at an earliest.
Thanking You

Rgds

Murari Singh Tanwar

Mob 09310608403
e mail mstanwar@ymail.com
Prem Kumar tyagi

Apr 27, 2017

Emailid not linked in p. Account

I fill the form to link email I'd in my sbi branch shalimar garden ghaziabad but not linked upto date
My account no. 10888758695
Name prem kumar tyagi
My id kumar1244567@gmail.com
Please linked
Chandrapal101963

Mar 13, 2017

Deduction of income tax from pension

PPO no - S/015815/2001/army
Chandra pal Singh - Branch Manipuri (0675)
There is a deduction of Rs. 1011 from my pension as income tax. As my total pension is not coming under income tax criteria , so why this deduction .

So kindly check this and sort it

Chandra pal Singh
S/015815/2001/ army
Pradeep Thuppalai

Feb 10, 2017

Commencement of Pension

My monthly pension (PPO No : ############) has stopped from November'2016 without any prior information.

I would request your kind support to advise the concern person to approve my pension and transfer the same to my Savings bank from November on words.

The details are mentioned below for your kind information

Name : Smt Shakambari Devi (Husband Late : Murli Singh Rauthan SI Clerk) / Account no : 34174731723 / Branch SBI, Rudraprayag.

Request your help solicited on the matter.

Yours sincerely,

Shakambari Devi
gjamalraj

Jan 13, 2017

Pension Amount not Transfering in my Pension account

I Mrs. Dhanaseeli Holding pension account no ############ of State Bank of India Sec-56 Gurgaon. I have submitted the life certificate on 12/11/2016 at State Bank of India Sec-56 Huda shopping center Gurgaon. My pension amount is not being transfer in my account, after complaint to branch manager they are asking me to visit SBI Branch Chandni chowk. kindly release my amount with immediate effect.

Name Dhanaseeli
Mob.9911626464
Rawat Jagdish

Sep 3, 2016

7th pay commission arrears

As Hon'ble Finance Minister GoI has announced that the arrears of 7th pay commission will be credit upto 31-08-2016 and the same has not been credited yet in my pension account. Let me know the reason for delay in transaction of pension. As it was also published in all leading news papers as well as announced on various TV channels.
SUBHASH GAIROLA

Jun 20, 2016

fAMILY PENSION NOT START YET

DEAR SIR WE SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FOR PENSION IN THE NAME OF MY MOTHER( KUSHMI DEVI W/O SHR LATE HARSHPATI GAIROLA) AFTER EXPIRE OF MY FATHER WE SUBMIT THE FILE ON DT 03.09.2015 IN SBI BADIYAR P.O BADIYARGAH DISTT TEHRI GARHWAL UTTRAKHNCD BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NO ANY INFORMATION OF PENSION AND ALSO NOT CREDITED IN BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE EXPIDIT SO THE MY MOTHER GET THE PENSION AND TAKE THE BENIFITS

WITH REGARDS

DETAIL
PPO NO-S/C/12557/80

A/C NO-11825719095

BANK NAME - SBI BADIYAR
BRANCH CODE - 7669

Nov 9, 2015

respected sir,
I am receiving my pension at sbi Virbhadra (branch code 1827) A/C No-31422992472. my monthly pension is rs.9905=00, at present bank inform me to recevory of amount rs.69955=00 in June 2015. my half pension is recovered for recovery.

I request to you details for recovery above pension amout rs.69955=00. in which period I receive access pension.

PPO- S/018542/87
Vill-Bapugram(suman Vihar)

Nov 7, 2015

respected sir,
I am receiving my pension at sbi Virbhadra (branch code 1827) A/C No-31422992472. my monthly pension in rs.9905=00, at present bank inform me to recevory of amount rs.69955=00 in June 2015. my half pension is recovered for recovery.

Vill-Bapugram(suman Vihar)

Nov 7, 2015

Vill-Bapugram(suman Vihar) chinigoth
bachi devi

Sep 8, 2015

recovery of rs.94092=00

respected sir,
I am receiving my pension at sbi tanakpur (branch code 1872) A/C No-11208041292. my monthly pension in rs.7955=00, at present bank inform me to recevory of amount rs.94092=00 in may 2015. my half pension is recovered for recovery.

I request to you details for recovery above mension amout rs.94092=00. in which period I receive access pension.

bachi devi
w/o lt.sh.fakir singh
vill chinigoth
p.o tanakpur
dist champawat
sharad yuvraj

Apr 9, 2015

age benifit fund

this is to inform u thati have an A/c in Sbi,sadar,Agra. My a/c no is 10516975536(*Vidrum lata yadav),
this is my 3rd remider for u that our dept. not releasing my age benifit claim,
my ref.no is KBB235Dt.11/03/2015,
pls do needful as soon as possible,
yadav
axelraid21

Jan 4, 2015

sell honnest and sure dumps cvv bank account paypal login (305) 901-8300

SELLING HONNEST AND SURE DUMPS CVV BANK LOGIN PAYPAL PLASTIC CARDS ATM ALL COUNTRY FOR HONNEST AND SURE WORK 100% SURE
FIRST IS TRUST Book All Ticket
CONTACT ME :
Email address: axelraid21@gmail.com
ICQ No. 666495234
Phone Number: (305) 901-8300
SKYPE: axel.raid2

Dumps: 70$/1 Dumps + Pin Track 1&2 100$/1 ..All Country..................
Italia cc 15$/1 for bill enel
& telecom

DUMPS ............................................. 100% valid
USA Skimmed Dumps:
Classic (Visa or MC) ----------> $100
Gold (Visa or MC) ----------> $130
Platinum (Visa or MC) ----------> $180

WU TRANSFERT ...............................100% SURE
PRICES FOR WESTERN UNION ONLINE TRANSFER(UK,US,CANADIAN,ITALY,FRANCE,GERMANY)
2500$=650$

Jan 4, 2015

family pension

Good morning sir,
i am maya devi my a/c no=11792416266,
sir my husband had expired 17 july 2014 and he was taking army pension, and i had all document submitted in the bank,
and also submitted family pension form,
the bank manager forwed all documents to CHANDNI CHOWK HEAD OFFICE . the bank manager is very helpfully
but still not started my family pension,
its complitly fully 4 months, and did not receive any information us to head office. i had agian went chandni chowk and given an appication and the reception persion given an sleep that was mantion helpdesk no.- that was gone always busy,
i have phasing many problams, i had a lot of mailed to sbi but did not get good responce so pls i request to you take early action on
this issue, i will greatfull to you thinking you,
regard maya devi
SHAHIL PRATAP

Dec 29, 2014

NON RECIEPT OF RIVISED PENSION AND COMMUTATION

RESPECTED, SIR I NK (MACP HAV) BRAJESH KUMAR RECORD THE MAHAR REGIMENT CENTRE SAUGOR (MP) MY SERVICE NO. IS 4562853F MY SERVICE PENSION PPO NO. IS S/45588/2008 AND MY ORIGINAL CORRIGENDUM PPO NO. IS S/CORR/38571/2014 DT 23 JUN 2014 SIR MY ORIGINAL CORRIGENDUM PPO NO. IS S/CORR/38571/2014 BRANCH SBI SADAR BAZAR AGRA (SBIN0002467) NAME BRAJESH KUMAR HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REVISED PENSION AMOUNT YET. PENSION ARREAR AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT . RECORD THE MAHAR REGIMENT(PIN-900127)C/O 46 APO HAS SEND MY PENSION PAPER ON 04/09/2014 LETTERE BY POST MY ACCOUNT NO IS.10517024964 CPPC SBI CHANDNI CHAUK, BRANCH PREMISES, NEW DELHI-110006 I REQUEST FOR YEARLY RELEASED MY REVISED PENSION , PENSION ARREAR AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT PLEASE CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT THANKS. YOUR'S FAITHFULLY BRAJESH KUMAR PPO NO .S/CORR/38571/2014 DEALING BRANCH SBI SADAR BAZAR AGRA (SBIN0002467)(A/C NO. IS 10517024964)
Lt Col Rajendra prasad(retd)

Nov 24, 2014

Non entry/ non showing of tax deducted at source(pension) in PAN card no AGIPP9759K by SBI Kotdwara / SBI Chadni chok Delhi.

1-My IT amounting to Rs 55800/- deducted from my pension has not been found feflected in my Pan card no AGIPP9759K by SBI Kotdwara, for the period 01 April 13 to 31March 14.I could not filed my IT return this year on due date.My PPO no is M/003975/2012 dated 07 Jan 2013.Requested early rectification of the observation.
2-Cooperation extended will be highly appreciated.
With warm regards.
SURESH CHOUDHARY

Sep 16, 2014

NON RECIVING PENSION

I am my drawing my pension from SBI, SADULPUR, Rajasthan. My account No is 33549017777. I am not receiving my full pension . I have not received my arrears IN FULL . My File No.282 Name.. Dharam pal , Category-- Haryana , I have already sent Notice to Pension Branch Delhi through SBI SADULPUR Branch but till not any action And after my request Sadulpur Branch Manager send Mail in your Branch Dated 06/06/2014 ,then your reply received pension Credited with in 40 days but not received then i re request to SBI Sadulpur Branch Manager about the pension status then he is send re mail 11/08/2014 to pension Branch so thet received reply from your side pension will be paid on next processing date but we informing you that PENSION HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED till 16/09/2014 . So i request to you Please TREAT MATTER AS URGENT BASIS and necessary action.

Thanks with regard, My particulars are as under :-

Name - DHARAM PAL SO CHANDAGI RAM ,
Bank SBI, NEAR QURESHI MARKET VPO SADULPUR TTEH.RAJGARH 131001, Account No 33549017777.
Dr. KP Tomar

Sep 3, 2014

Payment of arrears regarding revision of PPO 1842/01-02 in respect of Dr.K.P.Tomar

With respect to revision of pension letter no. IARI/pen.auth/############dated 5th July 2014 and sent to you by SBI Pusa branch, on 28th July 2014. It is to be stated that neither have I received any arrears so far nor has it been added to my pay . Being a pensioner I need this amount at the earliest. Kindly take appropriate action. Please acknowledge the reciept of my complaint by sms.

Dr. K.P. Tomar

# 9313138179
PPO no. 1842/01-02
Account no. In SBI, branch inderpuri, 10211412229
J.B.SINGH

Aug 28, 2014

PPO copy not recived

On 3rd Aug2014 a copy of PPO no.############ was demanded of Pensioner J.B.Singh ,S.B.I. Mt.Abu (2424) s.b.a/c no.10950065778.Kindly send copy of PPO
Maheshwar Singh

Aug 4, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PENSION,DISABILITY PENSION AND COMMUTATION VALUE

According to Corrg. PPO NO.S/CORRG/21507/2014 and D/CORRG/10246/2014 I should get benefit of disability pension and commutation value against PPO No.S/39391/2013 (ARMY).
I got copies of Corrg. PPO in the month of Apr14 and send you a xerox copy of both Corrg. PPO alongwith an application in May 14 through SBI Kashni, but not get the benefit of disability pension and commutation till now.
You are requested to take an earliest action to get me benefit of the same.
Hoping you a favourable consideration.
Maheshwar Singh
SBI Kashni Pithoragarh
Uttarakhand.
Wg Cdr H S Rathore

Jul 6, 2014

WRONG CALCULATION OF RECOVERY OF PENSION

From 01 Jan 2006 to 31 Aug 2009 I was paid Pension of Wg Cdr (S) with Qualifying service of 21,5 years where the Basic Amount was taken as Rs.22196 Per Month.
From 01 Sept.2009 I was paid Pension for Qualifying Service of 28.5 Years (As shown in my PPO No.08/14/A/Rev/0072 of 2000 & PPO No.08/14/A/0398 of 1993) where the Basic Pay has been taken as Rs.25700 Per Month . Arrears for the period 01 Jan 2006 to 31 Aug 2009 have not been paid till date.
Now recovery is being done vide SBI - CPPC ,Chandani Chowk Delhi 's letter No.cppc/misc/2013/801 dated 23 Dec 2013 for payment made to me as per Qualifying Service of 28.5 Years & that too right from 01 Jan 2006 whereas it should be done only w.e.f. 01 Sept.2009.Because the payment made before 01 Sept 2009 was of Qualifying Service 21.5 Years @ Rs 22196.
Letter to this effect has already been submitted on 6 Feb.2014 to SBI Jaipur Cantt Jaipur Branch where the undersigned is having his Pension Account No.11011819706 ; but no action seems to be taking place & every month the recovery is being effected.
It is requested that the amount to be recovered be re-calculated & monthly recovery amont also be re-fixed at the earliest.
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully,
H S Rathore
Wg Cdr (Retd.)
chand arvind singh kamal singh

Apr 22, 2014

Non Payment of Revised Pension/Arrears of Pension with effect from 01 Dec 2008 till date

1. Please refer to ASC (Supply) Records (South), Bangalore-560007 letter No 6378017/T-V/S-Pen (MACP) dated 11 Feb 2014 under which PCDA (Pension) Allahabad Corrigendum PPO No S/CORR/054225/2013 dated 18 Jan 2014 in respect of No 6378017K Ex Hav & Hony Nb Sub CHAND ARVIND SINGH KAMAL SINGH has been forwarded in original to State Bank of India, Centralised Pension Processing Centre, Chandni Chowk, Delhi.

2. It is submitted that so far NO amount on account of revised pension/arrears of pension as notified in above mentioned Corrigendum PPO has been credited into my State Bank of India, Dharampur Branch (Code-5475), Dehradun-248001 (Uttrakhand) Pension Account No 20002248486.

3. Kindly do the needful action for early payment of my revised pension/arrears of revised pension.

Yours Faithfully,

No 6378017K Ex Hav & Hony Nb Sub
Chand Arvind Singh Kamal Singh
Dated - 22 April 2014
anant agrawal

Mar 3, 2014

NON RECIVING PENSION

My ANANT KISHORE AGRAWAL 30, DIAMOND COLONY TALHATI ABU ROAD a pesion holding PPO No. is 5658/ISR/UP and account no 11142597570 at SBI branch (0000601) ABU ROAD dIST. SIROHI Raj. have not recieved any pension from 1.1.2014 .MYPARENT BANK SEND ALL PAPERS ON 6.2.2014

Municipal Corporation of Delhi - mosquito breeding
    Sir we are facing the problem of mosquitoes in our...
    NSH 1 CBPO - letter from bank
    I am Arvind Kumar yadav, I do not receive my consignment...
    HDFC Bank - Amount deducted from my savings account without informing
    HDFC Bank Kengeri satellite town branch deducted 38,484.40...
    SSC - Registration no. And password not received
    Sir my name is A J SANJAY DOB 1151994 MAIL ID...
    uti pancard - Objection marked
    Status :YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING....
    Nathella Jewellery - Gold Invested in nathella for 5 yrs
    My name is Lakshminarayanan, have invested in one of the ...
    Maruti suzuki - Prem motors Kotputli Jaipur
    Dealer is not ready to give new swift dzire from canteen...
    INDIAN POST - In consignment tracking portal the status shown product...
    Consìgnment bearing number EX833983785IN is shown as...
    Nathella, Velachery - Chit
    I have enrolled with nathella gold chit and very shocked...