Central Pension Processing Cell SBI Chandni Chowk Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about Central Pension Processing Cell SBI Chandni Chowk Delhi

Lovely Kumari.

Feb 13, 2019

Delay in the credit of family pension

All the formalities as required by bank has been completed from my end in December first week 2018.it is regretted that my family pension and dues has not yet been credited in my account
It is requested that the amount be credited in my account

Your faithfully

Sector- 7, Dwarka
151-Seth Building, Palam Road
New Delhi.
Dated 23.05.2019
Subject : Delay in the credit of my superannuation pension in my SB A/C no.
R/Sir
I am a saving bank account holder in your bank with Saving Bank A/C number 10493096320. My superannuation pension letter i.e PPO No. F.1902302420/2018/KVS/P&F/DR dated 30.11.2018 has been receieved by your bank for processing and credit of pension.
All the formalities as reqired by your bank has been completed from my end. It is regretted that my pension and post retirement dues has not yet been credited in my account.
It is requested that the amount be credited in my account and for the period of delay I be paid penal interest.

(Akanksha Parmar)
Flat no. 004 Anandam Residency,
Plot no. 3, D block, Palam Kunj ,
Sector -7, Dwarka , New Delhi 11077
zila sainik kalyan tehri garhwalo

Jan 9, 2019

FAMILY PENSION NOT START YET

fAMILY PENSION NOT START YET
DEAR SIR WE SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FOR PENSION IN THE NAME OF MY MOTHER( Sarojini Devi W/O Army No 13612042W Ex Late Ranbir Singh) AFTER EXPIRE OF MY FATHER WE SUBMIT THE FILE ON DT AUG 2018 IN SBI HINDOLAKHAL PO HINDOLAKHAL DISTT TEHRI GARHWAL UTTRAKHNCD BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NO ANY INFORMATION OF PENSION AND ALSO NOT CREDITED IN BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE EXPIDIT SO THE MY MOTHER GET THE PENSION AND TAKE THE BENIFITS

WITH REGARDS

MOB NO- 9456555826
subsaroj

Nov 4, 2018

Revision of pension according to new PPO no 401201401529

Sir my new PPO no ############ and my original PPO no. CFYS207122014 has not been emplemented, sir I have been intemated by CPGRAM that the case has been reffered to you since 12/01/2018 via letter no/25/R.PPO/Pension/2018.for payment. So please release my revised pension and arrear at the earliest. Thanking you. Subhash Chandra Sharma. A/C no. 10202622236.
subsaroj

Nov 4, 2018

Non reciving of revised pension of 7th CPC as per new PPO no. 401201401529 paying bank SBI03058Raipur Dehradun UK

Sir according to my new PPO no ############ and original PPO no. CFYS207122014 Letter given to your office dated 12/01/2018,my pension has not been revised yet neither I got any arrear from you. Sir please arrange to release my revised pension and arrear at the earliest. I shall be greatfull.My name Subhash Chandra Sharma A/C no. 10202622236.Thanks
Chandra Shekhar Tiwari Vijay

Oct 23, 2018

Pension has not started

I was retard 30 Apr 2018 but pension has not started so for details are following
Name chandra shekhar Tiwari
Ppo no ############
Account no 30137722508
SBI Kusumkhera Haldwani
Ifse code 0005100
Diss - nainital (uttarakhand)
Mobil no 8410116176
Geeta datt

Sep 6, 2018

Pension not recive first pension last9 month

Sir I am not getting pension, gratuity or commute. Sir my pension not recieve in my account.sir lam not getting pension from Jan 2018.my PPO no- ############.my phone no 8527082455. My email address- [email protected]
TC Kahol

Jun 29, 2018

non Revision of pension

PPO No. ############
eAuthrity was sent to SBI CPPC CHANDINI CHOWK DELHI by the CPAO R K PURAM NEW DELHI ON the 6th April 2018 vide SSA No. 3253678. HOwever, even after a lapse of almost three months, arears due to revision of pension in respect of my PPO mentioned above are yet to be credited to my account with the SBI CENTRAL SECTT. NORTH BLOCK NEW DELHI. Please expedite payment under intimation to me. Thanks.

Yours

T C KAHOLE, 206, Sector 23, Gurgaon, 122017
Phone 9818429913. Email: [email protected]
Himanshu bh

Apr 8, 2018

Not received LTC(LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION)

Dear sir, mam
I am lal chand a/c no. 10795124379 i am retired ETO From haryana govt i have not received my LTC(LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION) Which was due in january. I have reveived my last LTC ON 29/1/2014 i have provided all the details to the bank as well as i have send the letter to you also. So its my humble request to please check tje details and pls revert asap.

LAL CHAND
A/C NO. 10795124379
SONEPAT BRANCH ACCOUNT
manendra1

Feb 26, 2018

sir i am not getting pensions by 4 months

Sir my name satviri devi my pension A.C. 11829867925 sbi chharra (6618) aligarh and my ppo no s/057090/98 .sir i am not getting pensions from November 2017.Sir, I am so upset I can't afford to spend my expenses and home-grown childrenWhat reason my pension has been barred from, I am not being given the pension.Please be pleased to unleash my pension in my account
Ph 8954969090
Email. [email protected]
Keshar Singh Bisht

Feb 20, 2018

Non receipt of revised pension & arrears as 7th CPC

My PPO No. is ############ Pension Paying Bank is SBI CGO Complex, Lodhi Road and my name is Keshar Singh Bisht.
As informed by CPAO Bhikaji Cama Place, my case for revision of pension as per 7th cpc and its arrears has been sent to your office vide their SSA No. 2769090, dispatch date 16.01.2018- sent as eAuthority. Kindly arrange to release my revise pension and admissible arrears at the earliest.

I shall be grateful to you Sir.
Kuldeep Sharma

Dec 19, 2017

Non revision of Pension

PrAO Cum PAO(DNES) vide their communication No. ############A1/-516 dated 7.09.2016 had requested Central Pension Accounting Office, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi to make arrangements for carrying out medications in both the halves of PPO No. ############ as per Government decision on the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission. In turn CPAC, New Delhi had issued SSA No. 2320569 on 9th October, 2017 to the Centralised Pension Processing Centre, State Bank of India, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.

However, after a lapse of more than 2 (two) months, I am yet to receive revised pension by the Payable Branch, State Bank of India, Scope Complex, New Delhi.

I, therefore, earnestly request that my pension may please be revised at an early date.

(Kuldeep Sharma)
L-87, Vijay Vihar Phase-II,
Near Sector 4, Rohini,
Delhi-110085.
9911642370 (M)
Kuldeep Sharma

Dec 18, 2017

Non revision of pension

PrAO cum PAO(DNES), New Delhi vide communication no. ############A1/516 dated 7.09.2017 requested P&AO Central Pension Accounting Office, Bhikaji Cama Place to make arrangements for carrying out modifications in both the halves of PPO No. ############ as per recommendations of 7th Pay Commission. In turn CPAC, New Delhi had sent the SSA No. 2320569 to the Centralised Pension Processing Centre, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. However, after a lapse of more than two months, my pension has not been revised till date by the State Bank of India Paying Branch (Scope Complex).

I, therefore, earnestly request that my pension may be revised at an early date.

Regards.

(Kuldeep Sharma)
yashvir singh up63

Oct 28, 2017

Fake call for asking ATM& debit card

I. A complaint for revision of disability pension was forwarded on this side on 25 Oct ,2017. A caller is time & again calling from Mob No 7079065465 for obtaining details of my Debit & ATM card for clearence of the complaint. I asked him his name & office details He never told.

2. May I therefore request you to kindly intimate Mob No 7079065465 is pertains to your office or otherwise I lodge the FIR against this No. My Mob No is 9760593330.
kishanrawat.tp

Oct 26, 2017

Non receiving Pension

PPO Number ############ CISF (Prem Singh Rawat):-

My pension not receive in my account SBI pauri Home Branch for the month of sept 2017, kindly transfer my pension on urgent basis & revise my pension from 01/01/2006 & 1/1/2016..

Prem singh Rawat

9868790688,9013027368
YUGESHPARDIKAR

Sep 4, 2017

Non receipt of a copy of pension payment & SSA order No.1086312

Respec ted Sir,
I am Yugesh Vishweshwar Pardikar, recently Retired from the Central Bureau of Narcotics,Kota(Raj.),PPO order No.############. dated 5/7/2017. I have also allotted the SSA No.1086312,dated 4/8/2017 & despatched by hand on 14/8/2017 by CPAO to me. But I have not so far been received a copy of the same. On checking of CPAO site,found my address of Nagpur is wrong. My actual address is as follows:- Yugesh Vishweshwar Pardikar,C/o Dhiraj Sorte,177,Aakah Nagar, Besides of Vigyan Nagar,Near Maruti Mandir,Manewara Ring Road,Nagpur-440034 (Maharashtra). Mobile No.8380050197.
It is therefore,requested that the copy of abovesaid SSA & Pension Payment order may kindly be sent to above address(corrected) under intimation to me on fallowing communication address:-Yugesh V. Pardikar,NT-III/18,Narcotics/Customs Colony,Near Power House,Mahavir Nagar-III,Kota(Rajasthan) where I reside as well as fallowing my Email Address:- [email protected]/ My Mobile No.is 9414277972.
YUGESHPARDIKAR

Sep 3, 2017

Non receipt of a copy of pension payment & SSA order No.1086312

Respec ted Sir,

It is therefore,requested that the copy of abovesaid SSA & Pension Payment order may kindly be sent to above address(corrected) under intimation to me on fallowing communication address:-Yugesh V. Pardikar,NT-III/18,Narcotics/Customs Colony,Near Power House,Mahavir Nagar-III,Kota(Rajasthan) where I reside,so that my pension could be started from this month through SBI,Chhawani Branch,Kota(Rajasthan) (IFSC No.SBIN0001534).My Mobile No.is 9414277972.

With regards !
Yugesh Vishweshwar Pardikar
Mobile No.9414277972

Jun 20, 2017

Arear Bifurcation Detail- Pension Account

Would like to Submit that I am an Ex Defense Pensioner drawing my pension from SBI Branch ADB Najafgarh New Delhi 43.
My account No is 10493133647. I was paid arear for the 7 CPC. but I have not received the calculation sheet for the same.
Sheet is now needed for the submission/calculation of ITR,
In the same matter I request your good self to provide me the same as per your convenience at an earliest.
Thanking You

Rgds

Murari Singh Tanwar

Mob 09310608403
e mail [email protected]
Prem Kumar tyagi

Apr 27, 2017

Emailid not linked in p. Account

I fill the form to link email I'd in my sbi branch shalimar garden ghaziabad but not linked upto date
My account no. 10888758695
Name prem kumar tyagi
My id [email protected]
Please linked
Chandrapal101963

Mar 13, 2017

Deduction of income tax from pension

PPO no - S/015815/2001/army
Chandra pal Singh - Branch Manipuri (0675)
There is a deduction of Rs. 1011 from my pension as income tax. As my total pension is not coming under income tax criteria , so why this deduction .

So kindly check this and sort it

Chandra pal Singh
S/015815/2001/ army
Pradeep Thuppalai

Feb 10, 2017

Commencement of Pension

My monthly pension (PPO No : ############) has stopped from November'2016 without any prior information.

I would request your kind support to advise the concern person to approve my pension and transfer the same to my Savings bank from November on words.

The details are mentioned below for your kind information

Name : Smt Shakambari Devi (Husband Late : Murli Singh Rauthan SI Clerk) / Account no : 34174731723 / Branch SBI, Rudraprayag.

Request your help solicited on the matter.

Yours sincerely,

Shakambari Devi
gjamalraj

Jan 13, 2017

Pension Amount not Transfering in my Pension account

I Mrs. Dhanaseeli Holding pension account no ############ of State Bank of India Sec-56 Gurgaon. I have submitted the life certificate on 12/11/2016 at State Bank of India Sec-56 Huda shopping center Gurgaon. My pension amount is not being transfer in my account, after complaint to branch manager they are asking me to visit SBI Branch Chandni chowk. kindly release my amount with immediate effect.

Name Dhanaseeli
Mob.9911626464
Rawat Jagdish

Sep 3, 2016

7th pay commission arrears

As Hon'ble Finance Minister GoI has announced that the arrears of 7th pay commission will be credit upto 31-08-2016 and the same has not been credited yet in my pension account. Let me know the reason for delay in transaction of pension. As it was also published in all leading news papers as well as announced on various TV channels.
SUBHASH GAIROLA

Jun 20, 2016

fAMILY PENSION NOT START YET

DEAR SIR WE SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FOR PENSION IN THE NAME OF MY MOTHER( KUSHMI DEVI W/O SHR LATE HARSHPATI GAIROLA) AFTER EXPIRE OF MY FATHER WE SUBMIT THE FILE ON DT 03.09.2015 IN SBI BADIYAR P.O BADIYARGAH DISTT TEHRI GARHWAL UTTRAKHNCD BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NO ANY INFORMATION OF PENSION AND ALSO NOT CREDITED IN BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE EXPIDIT SO THE MY MOTHER GET THE PENSION AND TAKE THE BENIFITS

WITH REGARDS

Nov 9, 2015

Recovery of rs.69955=00

Recovery of rs.69955=00
respected sir,
I am receiving my pension at sbi Virbhadra (branch code 1827) A/C No-31422992472. my monthly pension is rs.9905=00, at present bank inform me to recevory of amount rs.69955=00 in June 2015. my half pension is recovered for recovery.

I request to you details for recovery above pension amout rs.69955=00. in which period I receive access pension.
please send the hole details/information of access payment.

Jashoda Devi
w/o late.sh.Maitabi Lal
PPO- S/018542/87
Vill-Bapugram(suman Vihar)
P.O-Virbhadra,Rishikesh
Distt-Dehradun Uttarakhand
Mob-8449407993

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...