Central Railway Mumbai Local

Consumer complaints and reviews about Central Railway Mumbai Local

firstclass

May 14, 2019

Need a big first ladies compartment in central railway

This is a request to General Manager,Chief Commercial Manager & Chief Operating Manager to kindly design a big compartment for First class ladies in Central Railway. Its very difficult to board train in peak hours & there is not ticket checker available in the compartment.So its an earnest request by all the female passenger travelling in central railway first class compartment to kindly look in to the matter & do the needful at the earliest atleast before the rainy season.

Thanks & regards

First Class Ladies
Central Railway Mumbai
Shinde Vikram

Mar 12, 2019

12:11 kasara to csmt local late by 40-50 min everyday

This is about (11:12 )local departed from kasara. i supposed to board this local at shahad at (12:18) pm but, due to heavy load on the kasara line, this local is arriving at shahad station by 35-40 min late everyday. already freqency of local trains on this line is less, ratio of fast locals are one fast local a hour, in that this kind of delay on everyday is not to be tolarated now. this delay is now started hampering on my work place due to late coming which affect on my curriculum growth.. to cope up on my everyday late going i statred travelling by slow locals, but there also same issue. then i approched to shahad station maneger, accoding to him they are not answerable to delayed local.. coz signal controls are either at titwala or kalyan station.. so i russhed to kalyan station manager he told me only GM can help you out on this issue..
then i ruusshed to the GM office at CSMT, due to security any appoinment issue no one allows me to meet GM..then request to security person atleast allow me meet somebody who can leave my massage to GM..
then he introduce me to (Mr. Dubey )may be vice GM officer.. in front of him i narrate all the secerio to him, after that he took my contact number and assured me to i will see the matter personaly and let you know in two days.. now more than 25 days are gone neither he called me nor he resolve the problem..but now a days the problem becoming more and more wored
this is only happens with kasara line for your referece you can track a local time which comes from karjat line..
If my complaint realy matter to you then please do something for my issue..

Pallavi mharse

Mar 5, 2019

Staff of ticket counter

If you don’t have change,there are going treat you very worst in kalyan railway station.i had 500 rs .i was in que for 15 min after that ticket counter women said I cannot buy you ticket after that I stand for next counter que but he also said same thing i was gone for 5 ticket counter but not any one ticket counter have 500 rs lol on 11 am clock morning kalyan railway station counter not have money of 500 rs change I said them i will going without ticket they its your choice are tonne was very wrong.
amit.teli

Feb 14, 2019

Harassment by group and door blocking

every day grop is blocking door at 9.16 am fast train 5 th no platform (Dombivali ), grop block the doors and don't allow to enter other people . They allow only to their group to board the train.They block the doors. this can be checked in CCTV as well. every one is in hurry but they block from front side. Their group also does the same thing so very few people can enter the train. They only allow friends to board from front side, due to this only few commuters can get into it..
kindly take necessary action against all such people in the group.
jathanna

Jan 23, 2019

Peopale coming down in kalyan local from dombivali

We board the 718 am local in the morning. we ladies literally wait for 20mins in the platform. 7.05 train also arrives simultaneously at the same time and its croweded. Ladies from dombivli do down to kalyan. Its not the matter of holding ticket but we people from kalyan do not get place to sit. can railway really do something about it or take out a rule to fine them. Aged ladies too have to stand in the starting kalyan train coz of this ladies doing down from dombivli. Whats the measure. can you help

Dombivlikar

Jan 22, 2019

Harassment by group and door blocking

Between 8am to 925am on platform no 5 (Dombivali ), in every train, people block the doors and don't allow to enter. They allow only to their group to board the train.They block the doors. this can be checked in CCTV as well. every one is in hurry but they block from front side. Their group also does the same thing so very few people can enter the train. They only allow friends to board from front side, due to this only few commuters can get into it..
kindly take necessary action against all such people in the group.

Rohet
9820120383
Sakhi.nikam

Jan 18, 2019

1st class coaches crowded with second class ticket holders

Please arrange check up for first class coaches..it's so crowded because second class ticket holders just rush in..not fair to price a person pay to travel by 1st class.
Please make necessary arrangements.
Meena!123

Dec 27, 2018

train late every day

Start to This week continusely trains are late. Why we are bear this problems in day by day? date of 24/12/2018 in eveving time CST TO KASARA LINE 1 1/2 HOUR completely closed. then every day all train towards CST to Kasara orTiltwala trains stop between Thakurali and kalyan. and always in evening time from CST TO KASARA 7.18 PM TRAIN hold in kalyan 5-10 minutes and sencond thing morning time from TITWALA TO CST 9.41 AM train CST SLOW this train always late 5-10 minutes and today i.e. 27.12.2018 it will be 20 to 25 minutes late. we are frustred to all this problme . every day we are late coming in our office because of this trains issue. please please take strick action against all this problem and please try to all ups and downs train it should be time to time runs.

MEENAKSHI
varsha badge

Oct 9, 2018

Need TC for Kalyan Starting train

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are regular local train traveler and a working woman. The 7.18 CST train (15 cart ) is a starting kalyan train, but all most every people are coming down from Dombivli in 1st ladies coach towards CST The people sitting over 4th also is from Dombivli, the people boarding from kalyan find it very difficult as there is no seats for them and need to stand till their destination. There is no use giving it the name of Kaylan train. People don't understand who to Complaint, but this policy followed by them is wrong, it is a general complaint faced by many people. There are many elderly women's who need to stand till their destination because the down coming people, provide seats only to the selected people or friends again boarding from Dombivli. Please find a solution for the same. Or make it little strict so that people coming down from Dombivli should sit only 1st and 2nd the 3rd and 4th place should be kept vacant for the people boarding from kalyan. I m not against them but I have seen and faced it. But when the train is coming early then it's regular time that days there is little space for everyone.

Kindly Request to Central Railway take action on this or arrange 15 cart 7.18am train from car shade.

Yours Faithfully
sbattise

Sep 8, 2018

Strict action expected against beggars and alcoholic on railway platform

I am regular commuter of Mumbai central local railway trains, since last 15 years.
Several times I have been observed that beggars are consuming alcohol openly on platform No.1 at Kalyan railway station and no one is stopping them. Also they make noise, uses abusing language and sleep anywhere on the platform which make a lot trouble to regular commuters especially during pick hours.
I am working in rotational shifts due to my job profiles and I comes late nights during that time I have noticed these peoples (beggars, alcoholics, eunuch) fights/quarrels on platform no. 1 and also prostitutes are using this platform to hide and to attract commuters but no strict action has been taken by concern authorities. Don’t know for what purpose high level CCTV equipments has been installed on platform.
Being a huge reputed railway station and junction strict action against such thing happening on platform No.1 of Kalyan railway station is expected from concern authorities.

Santosh Battise
NITINCHANI

Jul 24, 2018

First Class

Ticket checking in first class compartment
It's too pathetic for Central railway that the aren't providing a good services to his travellers. A person having a second class ticket and they are travelling in a first class compartment without any hesitation and they don't have fear to caught by Ticket collector.. The thing is that your TC aren't doing his job. That's why a person don't have fear to travelling in first class compartment.
I travel from Thane TO Badlapur daily & daily i see that a person who having a second class ticket they are sitting on the seats but a person who has paid for the right compartment they are standing.
This happens daily from 7:30 Am to 10:30 Am Thane platform no 5.

Nitin
Rupalichaudhari89

May 27, 2018

Second class people in first class

I have boarded a train from Dadar its a9.40pm karjat train and the first class towards cst is filled with people having second class ticket noone is listening after repeatedly informing them about it
dilipvjoshi

May 3, 2018

without ticket passangers

I am travelling daily from Thakurli to Ghatkopar by 6.11AM Kalyan-CSMT train from Thakurli.(First class compartment towards CST end) Of late, it has been observed that at Diva station many passenger boarding this train without valid ticket - either they are holding 2nd class ticket or without ticket. In fact, there are many passengers are travelling by this train are not first class ticket holders. I am sure if you can send ticket checkers CR will recover good amount of fine from them.

Will you please take action on this matter.

Dilip Joshi
Mobile No. 9819532014
Pranesh96

Apr 11, 2018

Ticket checking in first class compartment

I'm travelling from titwala to thane and I daily saw that a person who having a second class ticket they are sitting on the seats but a person who has paid for the right compartment they are standing. Really shameless for Mumbai sub urban railways that you're taking money but you aren't able to provide a good service. Please think about your travellers.

Pranesh Jha
rohitmulik21

Feb 11, 2018

Gap between Platform & Train at Dombivli station platform no. 1

There is huge gap between train & platform no. 1at Dombivli railway station towards kalyan side train compartment. which is very dangeraous for life of passenger. kindly counstuct properly as early as possible.
Prakash12321

Feb 8, 2018

30 mins Delay of all CR locals

nowadays from last 5 months we observe and face the problem of 20-30 mins late local trains from their scheduled timings from morning to 10 PM for up and down trains. we from our home/ offices come in a hurry to catch the train at their scheduled timing, but when we reach at station it was observed that the train is late and we have to stand for 20 to 30 minutes waiting for train... instead of doing any work we simply stand on the platform, such wastage of time we cant afford , in our busy schedule.

When this CR local "the hell" will improve. Instead the condition is becoming worst day by day.

sometimes which very rarely occur that any emergency or any accident or any breakages ,,we could understand but it is happening daily... which is very frustrating/ disappointing,to whom we can complaint for all these problems.
Prakash12321

Feb 8, 2018

delay of central railway local trains

ashishutekar

Jan 25, 2018

Central Line Trains- First Class Compartment

Dear Sir/Maa'm,

I am a daily travelling passenger from Thane station to Dombivli via local through First Class.I have seen most of the passengers travelling in the first class either don't have authentic first class pass/ticket or no tickets at all this in turn makes the first class bogie or compartment more crowded.

Especially this local [CST to Kalyan semi fast local which arrives Thane station at 9.24 PM, first class compartment towards CST side] 80% passengers are without first class ticket or pass resulting unwanted crowd in the bogie.

I sincerely request you to kindly make some arrangements for proper checking of passes or tickets at first class bogies or compartments to avoid inconvenience to authentic passengers.

Ashish Utekar
ashishutekar

Jan 25, 2018

Harassment by group and door blocking in First Class Coach

I have noticed that this group do not allow any passenger which are not from there group to stand near the door. Ideally if any passenger enter the train, he is supposed to stand behind the passenger which have already occupied the place near the door, but this non-sense, shameless group harasses other passengers by unwanted arguments and literally start pushing them if they don't give them place to stay near the door. This incident happened with me on 23-Jan-2018, below are the details for the same.

Station Name : Dombivli
Platform Number : 2
Train : 9.05 AM [Dombivli CST Local]
Coach Details : Very fist door of gents first class compartment from motorman side [i.e. door behind behind ladies first class]
Harassment made by person details : Regular height man very black in color, thick mustache [He generally travel by this same train in group]

Kindly look into the matter & ensure safety of passengers

Ashish Utekar
Dombivli
Rakhi Sadashivan

Dec 26, 2017

General complaint agianst people coming down on Kalyan 8.34 train

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I m regular local train traveller and a working woman. The 8.34 kalyan train is a starting kalyan train, but all most every people are coming down from Dombivli in 1st ladies coach towards Cst. The people sitting over 4th also is from Dombivli, the people boarding from kalyan find it very difficult as there is no seats for them and need to stand till their destination. There is no use giving it the name of kalyan train. People don't understand whom to Complaint, but this policy followed by them is wrong, it is a general complaint faced by many people. There are many elderly women's who need to stand till their destination because the down coming people, provide seats only to the selected people or friends again boarding from Dombivli. Please find a solution for the same. Or make it little strict so that people coming down from Dombivli should sit only 1st and 2nd the 3rd and 4th place should be kept vacant for the people boarding from kalyan. I m not against them but I have seen and faced it. But when the train is coming early then it's regular time that days there is little space for everyone.

RAKHI SADASIVAN
Kamlesh Kalgutkar

Oct 14, 2017

Complaint Against Ticket Master

In Malad, It is now frequntly happens that Ticket-master are always asked for change if they still have change & not giving ticket . Today Morning i gave (Mr. Hassan Hussain) 100 rs note and asked for 2 return ticket of Churchgate but he is asking change of 100 rs. Earlier It is happens once in front of me..and today it is happend to me.. It is not that CR does not have 60 rs change.

Kindly look the issue as in morning it is very difficult to face same isuue every day...

Please Do the Needful as soon as possible.

Daily Passenger
sangeeta s kulkarni

Sep 26, 2017

delay of central railway local trains

nowadays from last 2/3 months we observe and face the problem of late local trains from their scheduled timings during morning pick hours as well as evening pick hour up and down trains. we from our home/ offices come in a hurry to catch the train at their scheduled timing, but when we reach at station it was observed that the train is late and we have to stand for 10 to 20 minutes waiting for train... instead of doing any work we simply stand on the platform, such wastage of time we cant afford , in our busy schedule.
sometimes which very rarely occur that any emergency or any accident or any breakages ,,we could understand but it is happening frequently rather daily... which is very frustrating/ disappointing,to whom we can complaint for all these problems.
For middle class working ladies these type delays are very alarming and discomfirting situation . we have to manage and plan for each an every minute for our routine works.

So kindly consider my request/ complaint for such trains delay and please do the needful to avoid such type of mismanagement,
Njsmshah

Jun 13, 2017

Train delay

CST slow local departing from Vikhroli @ 8:42 pm is mostly delayed by 10 minutes approximately. This causes unusual crowd in the train.
With our new #railwayminister, i see most trains run on their schedule time.
Can you check for this train too.
Sameer Badlapur

May 27, 2017

2 nd class ticket people travel in 1 st class coach

I have to inform you that every i notice in local train 1 class coach most of people travel with 2 nd class pass or ticket specially evening time 30% croud belong to 2nd class they not worry about TC all mast relax mey seat pe baithe rahte hey our jiske pass 1 st class pass hey o khada rahta hey
for human help customer care 182 available

requesting please same service number available karo for complaint above matter .......

Accepting positive revert from you....

Sameer shilimkar
capritamrjain

May 11, 2017

No ticket checking in first class

First class service of Mumbai local is highly misused specially after 6 PM and before 11 AM. No one checks tickets. Anybody gets in and u can easily identify from there dressing and slippers that they wear. They have no fear as they are very much sure that no one is going to ask them for tickets in first class. This is peak hour and passenger opt for first class service for there smooth journey but these unethical elements make misuse of it and create trouble for others. If this is the case then one should never pay such high price and should follow the same rule.

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...