CESC BILL

arijit78us

Jul 16, 2020

EXCESSIVE BILLING IN THE MONTH OF JUNE,2020

Hii,
I am a Domestic Customer of CESC from 2010 onwards containing Consumer No: 09226010110 & Customer ID: 09000891141. However, I have received a bill amount of Rs. 7,450/- for June,20 to be paid within 23.07.2020. Its really really very shocking because during the summer months I have paid a highest bill amount of Rs. 4000-4500/- in some years but now during this hardest time Covid 19 where the financial status and economical status of me really shaken they have sent such abnormal bill amount. I am sure that the meter reading they are showing is definitely manipulated. You are hereby requested to help me in this matter and in solving such unprecedented billing as I am unable to pay such amount during this hard time.
Thanks for your co-operation.
With best regards,
Arijit Chattopadhyay
Consumer No: 09226010110
Customer ID: 09000891141
Mob: +919830830080
email: [email protected]
Subhashis Samajpati

Jul 15, 2020

Extreme Unit of electricity bill in June 2020, which Is Very high slab and not affordable

This is to inform you that I, Subhashis Samajpati, living in 12/1A/33, Chowbaga Road , Kol -39, 16 Bidhan Nagar. I am domestic consumer of electricity under the CESC Ltd Consumer No-02168010021 and customer Id -02001292001. In this June'20 suddenly you are send me 304 unit in my electric bill which was not come in my previous years any month and you are showing the cause that due to covid 19 lock down purpose you employ was not take our reading so that, you are suddenly sent me all pending units in a month of JUN which is come in higher slab and the amount are not affordable by me in this job less situation.
Hence, I request that take the proper action and reduce my bill value. I also expecting reply my reg phone no 9748482733
Thanking You,

Subhashis Samajpati.
Krittika Basu

Jul 6, 2020

Excessive Billing

My Customer id is 07000495798. My usual bill amount during non-winter months is about 3000-6500 because of ac consumption. But this month, I have received the bill on sms from CESC stating that the bill amount is Rs. 18590/-. This is absurd and totally ridiculous amount being demanded by CESC. Moreover, their complaints and request section on their website is literally non-functional.

I understand that they have a monopoly business here, but that does not mean they can charge any amount from the fragment of their imagination to a consumer. This bill needs to be checked and a revision is in order. I will not be able to pay this imaginary amount that CESC has conjured up, till they show me proof of my consumption.

I am absolutely sure this is NOT the correct amount.

Thanks!
Krittika Basu
punam ranga

Jun 29, 2020

Over Billing

I am domestic consumer of electricity under the CESC Ltd customer id 35000275926 . during the month of june I received the bill for 12900/- where as regularly my consumption is average about 1200-1500 I have check the Reading mention as last reading in this month is 21419 on my physically checking till today my reading is 20630 hence I am quite sure that Reading was wrongly mention hence bill was comes like this I approach to the CESC COUNTER but not responding please revive the same under intimation to me so i can make payment ,
Chittendra Shome

Jun 17, 2020

Needs Meter Check

Customer ID No ==################
My last meter reading was taken on 25/2/20 and the bill was Rs 1144.It was adj ousted from my advance payment . On 1st of March I left the India And my appartment is under lock and key and all electricity is switched of . The next month in April the bill made Rs1181 and adjusted from my advance payment .But again on month May tghe bill made Rs 765.00 This is also adjusted from my advance payment. .
I will request you to arrange the meter reading and adjust the excess amount which was deducted from my advance payment & return the same.
Kind Regards
Chittendra Shome
Dt 17/6/20
Sudhir Kr. Chatterjee

Apr 29, 2020

Non receipt of Hard copies of CESC Bills

Since October Bill, 2019 I am not getting hard copies of my monthly bills. I am paying through online these bills and would lije to continue to do so.

Please therefore deregister my name and send me hard copies of my monthly bills.

SUDHIR KR CHATTERJEE
Mobile No. 9748704829
sghosh2020

Apr 28, 2020

MY CONSUMER ID.IS 15000010446 AND CUSTOMER ID. IS :15000010437
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT MY BILL MONTH OF MARCH 2020 IS RS.- 400/- against con id 15000010446 & RS. 790/- against con id. 15000010437
WHICH IS QUITE INAPPROPRIATE.And also if you look into the previous month BILLS then you could understand the same incident was happening Feb Bill was RS 310/- & RS 690/-.I am so surprising to see the bill instead of using Two Tube Lights, Two Fans , Fridge & water pump 10 to 15 mins regularly. How it will be possible .I know during the time of lockdown not possible to take the meter reading by sending your authorized person each an every house . But I am expecting from you that take the meter reading in a proper and fair way , so that we can pay the bill without any anxiety & tension.I am expecting your fair cooperation in this regards.Pl get it checked again and issue fresh revised bill . My current month bills due date is 11.5.2020.
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER ON AN URGENT BASIS.

Mr. S Ghosh
debrajsaha

Apr 26, 2020

Error in Monthly Electricity Bill -Request for immediate corrections

Consumer Id - 46000342736 LT -Domestic

This flat is vacant from the last six months and has no power consumption .You may check in your billing ledger also. Surprised to see a bill of Rs 1910 sent to be paid by 29.04.2020.

No one even had come to check for the units consumed also . Its clear that you have done some billing based on your erroneous calculation.

Request you to kindly send ur men to find out unit for the correct unit consumption and revision of bill . Your Distribution team is welcomed to see the flat is vacant and is under no consumption of electricity power .

Request you to revert on an early basis

Thanks and Regards,
Debraj Saha
Sibesh Chakraborty

Mar 31, 2020

Appear excess bill

Customer ID - 05000271701. My electricity bill for the month of December was wrong and that was been rectified (instead of 4693, the meter reading has been corrected to 4606) by your officer at South Regional Office and the amount for the aforesaid bill was paid on 27.01.2020 for Rs. 151/-.
Subsequently, the aforesaid reading of the meter was registered in the following bill [January, 2020] and in the bill the present meter reading was shown as nil; although a bill for Rs. 260/- [as the meter reading was shown for 40 units] was sent to me. The bill has not been paid as the officer from your office had requested not to pay the bill due to the wrong reading of the meter and i was told the amount in the following bill will be adjusted accordingly. However I, myself took a note of the reading on 29.02.2020, which shows only 4 units had been consumed (from previous 4606 to 4610).
Secondarily, in the following month [February, 2020] the meter couldn't be read due to the pandemic started all across the country and therefore no bill was sent by CESC. Again, I, myself took a note of the reading on 30.03.2020, which shows only 4 units had been consumed (from previous 4610 to 4614).
Hereby, I have received a telephonic SMS from CESC stating that an amount of Rs. 310/- has to be paid within due date 30.03.2020, otherwise the line will be disconnected for non payment of the bill, of which I didn't find any clue. I have no idea how could a false bill with a wrong reading be sent to me for the last three months.

Therefore the undersigned do hereby request you to see into the matter and advise accordingly.

With Regards

High Bill amount

EXCESSIVE BILL AMOUNT & METER NEED TO BE CHECKED IMMEDIATELY

Name: Smt. Usha Banerjee
Customer ID: 48000502029

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT MY MOTHER'S BILL FOR LAST FIVE MONTHS THAT IS MAY & SEPTEMBER, IS EXCESSIVELY TOO HIGH, WHICH I FEEL IS QUITE INAPPROPRIATE.

THE METER IS FOR ENTIRE GROUND FLOOR AND POWER CONSUMING BY TWO TENANTS. I GIVE BELOW THE UNITS CONSUMED COMPARED TO LAST YEAR'S : MAY - 68 : 151; JUNE - 73 : 263; JULY - 64 : 227; AUGUST - 66 : 202; SEPT. - 68 : 225;

I DOUBT THAT THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IN THE METER READING. PLEASE GET IT CHECKED. I AM SHOCKED WITH THE BILL.

I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU KINDLY ARRANGE TO INSPECT THE METER.
Santosh_sharma27

Sep 3, 2019

Wrong Meter reading with high number.

Request you to re-check the meter reading as the amount consumed is unbelievable and not justified, please compare previous years reading as well as last six months consumption. The house was closed for 15 days this month. The reading seems to be wrong or misplaced.

Billing Month : 08/19 Due Date : 09/09/19
Gross amount - Rs. 3340.00
Request you to look into this matter as
soon as possible.

Santosh Sharma
Ph 9306953366
Consumer ID - 64021068021
Conumer ID - 64000352285
Mondal Sukla

Aug 5, 2019

Power consumption unit is unbelieveable and absurd

SUKLA MONDAL <[email protected]>

3:20 PM (1 hour ago)

to CESC
Please re-check the meter reading. The amount consumed is unbelievable and not justified, please compare previous years reading as well as last six months consumption. From 10.30am to 7 pm on weekdays, power consumption is valid only for the refrigerator as the flat remain closed during office hours, moreover, A. C. is not serving for last one year.

Billing Month : 07/19 Due Date : 14/08/19 , Net Amount():1140.00

I will be highly obliged if you kindly look into this matter as
soon as possible.

Sukla Mondal

My Consumer Number : 10095164001 Net Amount():1140.00

Customer Id : 10000780350
aruntel

Jul 9, 2019

For Payment realization of two Electric Bills for the month of May’19.

Sub:-For Payment realization of two Electric Bills for the month of May’19.

The payments of two Electric bills for the month of May’19 Rs.1484.00 (for e-payment) and Rs.10757.00 (for e-payment) have already been paid through e-payment(IFMS). But the acknowledgements of these two payments are not found in System(IFMS) and the one bill gross amount(Rs.1509.00) has been included in the next bill June’19(bill id Z006196 Unique id ############).

The details of two bills:- 1) Con No.30005135007, bill id Z005193 Unique id ############, May’19, Director Handloom & Textiles WB. N. S. Buildings B-Block, 5th floor, 1 K. S. Roy Road, Kol-1, supply at 6 Church lane Kol-1. Rs.1484.00(for e-payment) T.V. No.285118 dt.12-06-19, date of e-pradan Payment 18-06-19.

2) Con No.01166506005, bill id Z005191 UNIQUE ID 01000017995, May’19, Director Handloom & Textiles WB. N. S. Buildings B-Block, 5th floor, 1 K. S. Roy Road, Kol-1, supply at P-12 New CIT Road Ent. Kol-1,
Rs.10757.00(for e-payment) T.V. No.285184 dt.28-06-19. date of e-pradan Payment 28-06-19.

Kindly look into the matter and take necessary step so that the above two bill amounts Rs.1484.00 and Rs.10757.00 are realized in your system(Service Provider CESCL).

With regards,

D.A. Dte. of Handloom & Textiles, WB. N. S. Buildings, 5th floor, B-Block, Kol-1. Ph-22625594.
Muhammad Shabbir

Jul 8, 2019

Appear excess bill

Dear Sir, customer ID 20000204648 I have already paid sum of 3540 for May 19 but cross my due date and my current bill appear excess bill so what I have to do and which amount I will make payment for June 19.

shiv shankar saraf

May 28, 2019

OUR UNIT READING IS FALSE

OUR CUSTOMER ID NO: 60000289460 , NAME - SHIV SHANKAR SARAF

WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT OUR UNIT READING IS FALSE, SO WE REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CHECK OUR METRE
AS OUR BILL AMOUNT IS INCREASING DAY BY DAY AS OUR USAGE IS THE SAME AS EARLIER.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL IMMEDIATELY.
aruntel

Apr 12, 2019

Regarding Excess Bill of Electricity since December 2018.

Sub: Regarding Excess Bill of Electricity since December2018.

Ref: Our e-mailed letters dt.15-01-19 at 2-42 PM & 22-02-19 at 2-11 PM ([email protected])

Please refer to the above.

This is to inform that since December,2018 the electricity bills for supply of power to our office premises at 6, Church lane, Kol-1 have far exceeded the bill amount in comparison to previous 4(four) months ( the average of previous 4 months being 23 units whereas the consumption for December’18 is 93 units, for Jan’19 is 92 units, for feb’19 is 102 units and for March’19 is 97 units). The sudden inflation in the consumption of electricity as well as in the bill amount needs to be looked into and warrants suitable action at your end to dispel doubts about anomalies, if any, in the consumption.

Dec’18 bill No.30005135007/12187 dt.04-01-19, Jan’19 Bill No.30005135007/01191 dt.03-02-19, Bill id Z001191, Feb’19 Bill No.################ dt.03-03-19 id Z002194 & March Bill No.################ dt.02-04-19 id Z003197. Unique id 30000011517.

Hence you are requested to look into the matter to stop pilferage/leakage of electricity if any and sort out the problem on an urgent basis.

With Regards,

avinaba88jis

Mar 31, 2019

Non receipt of hard copies of bills
Since December bill 2018 I am not getting hard copies of my monthly bills. I am paying through Net Banking these bills and would lije to continue to do so,
Please therefore re-register my name and send me hard copies of my monthly bills.

AVINABA PALCHAUDHURY
Customer Id : 76000659723
Mob: 9830471019
email: [email protected]
mousumi787

Mar 19, 2019

EXCESS BILL AMOUNT & METER NEED TO BE CHECKED IMMEDATELY
MY CONSUMER NO.IS :75178181069 AND CUSTOMER ID. IS :75000483163
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT MY BILL MONTH OF MARCH 2019 IS RS.510-WHICH IS QUITE INAPPROPRIATE.
I DOUBT THAT THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IN THE METER READING.
PLEASE GET IT CHECKED. I AM SHOKED WITH THE BILL.
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATYTER ON AN URGENT BASIS.

Indranil Saha

Mar 12, 2019

Money Deducted But Payment Is Not Successful

My name is Mousumi Saha.My Customer ID 37000229319 and Consumer No is 37032042006.

I tried to pay my electric bill and paid inr for february 2019 bill. Money was 260 deducted and payment from my BOI account was shown successful. But then browser showed some error. I again checked but found that receipt of payment is not given in cesc website. It again gives the option to pay bill instead of receipt when i entered my consumer id. I call at 1912 but they don’t give proper response.Please do something.
ALOKE KR. CHATTERJEE

Feb 28, 2019

METER DO NOT PROPERLY WORKING SO EXCESS BILL AMOUNT & METER NEED TO BE CHECKED IMMEDATELY

MY CONSUMER NO.IS :29181082000 AND CUSTOMER ID. IS :29000587062
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT MY BILL FOR LAST MONTH THAT IS JANUARY 2019 RS.970/-WHICH IS QUITE INAPPROPRIATE.
I DOUBT THAT THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IN THE METER READING.
PLEASE GET IT CHECKED. I AM SHOKED WITH THE BILL.
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATYTER ON AN URGENT BASIS.

ALOKE KUMAR CHATTERJEE

Feb 22, 2019

Non receipt of hard copies of bills
Since November bill 2018 I am not getting hard copies of my monthly bills. I am paying through Net Banking these bills and would lije to continue to do so,

ABHIJIT DAS
BIll No: 05027115123/10187
Customer Id : 05001285183
Mob: 9007463435

Feb 22, 2019

Non receipt of hard copies of bills
Please therefore re- register my name and send me hard copies of my monthly bill
PRABIR DAS
Bill No No: 0527115114
Customer Id : 05001285174
Mob: 9007463435

Supriya Debnath

Feb 14, 2019

Disconnection notice No-bill-payment

customer id no-04000489919
My bill amount was Rs.560 . I have paid it through phone pe on 17th dec but i get a disconnection notice letter due to non payment my bill.
I enclose my file with this letter.
Plz do the needful.

Disconnection notice No-bill-payment

Gourisankar Mukherjee

Feb 12, 2019

Excess bill payment twice

My ID is 48000734720 bill for the month of JAN19 INR 560/ paid on 8/2/19 Axix bank Seq no-470477 and again on same bank and card 560/- seq, no- 273460 dated 9/2/19 Pl. confirm and adjust with information to me
ProloyBiswas

Feb 12, 2019

Need a meter check

I would like my meter to have a check if all is working well or not as bill for last few months are too high.Also our meter has not been checked for long.Please be kind to help in this regard
Consumer number 11622073011