CESC BILL

Sandip Kumar Mohanty

Nov 9, 2017

Excessive Electricity Bill

Consumer No : ############
I had applied for re-connection of electricity to my Quarter ,But when the meter reader came for monthly billing, He told that the meter was not working properly and needs to replacement .This scenario happened for 3 months.After 3 months ,suddenly the meter reader came to quarter and submitted a bill in the month October-2017 of worth Rs 8510.24 /

It is i never the less to mention here that when the meter was not working properly as to how the meter reader has given the billing worth Rs 8510 /- .Which is impossible during winter season.

There seems a mistake in noting the initial reading taken by meter reader at the time of occupation of my Quarter . As such i am to request you to Kindly look into this matter and rectify my electricity bill accordingly 0mritting the excess dues of Rs 8510/- for which act
B_aditya_bhose@yahoo.com

Nov 2, 2017

Pls need a meter chk

I would like my meter to have a chk if all is working well or not as bill for last few months are too high. Normally it wud be around 1500 but nowadays it's around 3k approx each month'.pls be kind to help in this regard
Consumer number 32044154006

Nov 2, 2017

Bill too high

My consumer number is 32000127561. B. N. Bhose
Of 36a college row. College street.kolkata 700009
For the last few months my bill is coming too high. To my surprise I don't not have any high voltage item in my house and consumption is also very low.
What shud I do. How to get a remedy
Debjani bhose
9831999604
SUPRIO

Oct 27, 2017

UNEXPECTED BILL AMOUNT MONTH AFTER MONTH

CUSTOMER ID : 46412192006

IT HAS BEEN OBSERVED THAT THE BILLED AMOUNT IN THE SUBJECT METER IS QUITE UNEXPECTED SINCE THE INSTAULATION OF NEW DIGITAL METER. YOU ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO DEPUTE YOUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTETIVE TO VERIFY THE METER AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKS & REGARDS

Unacceptable Excessive amount

Customer ID : 17000268398
Bill No : ################
Bill Date : 18/10/17
For past few months the electric bill is coming excessively high .. this month it shows 875 is simply unacceptable .. there is a office one floor down where three ac constantly running from morning 11 to 8 pm and with so many lights and they have received a monthly bill of 9500 rupees ... This shows that there is certainly a problem with the electric bill ... Please look into the matter immediately .
Thanks regards
Mr. Mukherjee
Mb 9874813996
s.p.banerjee

Oct 22, 2017

excess electricty charg

customer id NO. 64000568230
consumer NO: 64158052025
Name : Shyama Prasad Banerjee, Flat-103, Banga Villa . 7-Gobinda Ch. Bhattacharjee Lane. PO: SERAMPORE

In the electricity Bill for the month of September 2017 shows the consumption of 393 Units where as my average consumption never went above 175 unit in whole year/ 12 months. This some fictitious consumption is being shown which might have arised due some external intervention.
Please look into the matter and make necessary enquiry at the earliest and relieve me of paying huge bill amount for Rs 3080.00
thanking you,

excessive bill amount

Customer id: 49000523370
Consumer no: 49127043108

Respected Sir/ Madam,
I Mr.Gopal Dey owner of the house no 3/1 Motilal Mullick Lane, kol-700035 have been charged Rs.2090 for 297 unit for the month of july. This is quite an inappropiate amount. We don't use that much of electricity, most of the appliances remain off except one fan 2 lights and a refrigerator throughout the day.
My due date is 30/8/2017.
What should i do under this circumstances? Should i make this payment tomorrow or not? Please suggest something.
Mail id: dey.digangana@gmail.com
Mob no: 9883103083

Gopal Dey

Inappropriate bill amount.

My consumer no. is 12007033133 and Customer Id is : 1200079948. This is to inform you that my bill for last month that is July 2017 is 15,840 which is quite inappropriate. I doubt that there is some problem in the meter reading. Please get it checked. I am unable to pay such huge amount .

Inappropriate bill amount.

My consumer no. is 12007033133 and Customer Id is : 1200079948. This is to inform you that my bill for last month that is July 2017 is 15,840 which is quite inappropriate. I doubt that there is some problem in the meter reading. Please get it checked. I am unable to pay such huge amount. I am shocked with the bill.

Inappropriate bill amount

My consumer no. is 12007033133 and Customer Id is : 1200079948. This is to inform you that my bill (Bill no.:################) for last month that is July 2017 is 15,840 which is quite inappropriate. I doubt that there is some problem in the meter reading. Please get it checked. I am unable to pay such huge amount .
Dr. Daipayan Dutta

Aug 8, 2017

Meter Reading not taken

I, Dr. Daipayan Dutta, owner of house no. H-3, Coal India Housing Co-Op. Society, Kolkata-700094, CESC Customer ID- 76000661196 & Consumer No. - 76176028031 would like to inform you that for the last couple of months or so my meter has not been taken by your person although my representative opened the gate for him to do his duty.
This has been a frustrating incident that has been repeated by your men.
My latest reading is 459.
Please do the needful.
Dr. Daipayan Dutta
Debabrata Chatterjee

Aug 8, 2017

Complaint against unexpectedly high unit consumption

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that a message was sent stating that Unit Consumption of Customer ID 51000596417( Consumer no 51020070078) is 219 which is unexpectedly very high. Unit consumption of last month was 96 only so I highly doubt that in no way the unit consumption can be increased by 121 units even we are completely unaware when the reading of the meter was taken, we were not being informed at that time.
So I am urging you to kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.

Debabrata Chatterjee
kanaimondal@yahoo.co.in

Aug 2, 2017

abnormal bill May & June 2017

I have shocked again your bill figure of Rs. 7,970/-for the month of June 2017
You have imposed absolutely wrong claim. I think Miter is malfunctioning
Please inspect and change the miter no. 3839637 and send the revise/amendment bill.
I am unable to pay the bill figure of Rs. 19,740/- (May & June-17)
Please solve the problem as earliest as possible

My tenant Srijla Guha (Ph-97754-64716) informed me "Kindly lodge the complaint against the over rated ,
abnormal abrupt electricity bill from the month of May , where only one 3 star 2 ton , one 4 star fridge ,
and CFL lights and 2 fans were operated .and the month of June with your notice I wasn't at home for 15 days"

Kanai Lal Mondal
Ph-98303-92760
ASHIS CHAKRABORTY

Aug 1, 2017

Abnormal Bill

Our consumer nos. are 46391142006 and 46391143003 and the bils for June payable by 28.07.2017 are respectively Rs 800/- and Rs7330/-. Nobody from CESC went for meter reading. As there is no one in that house since April end, bill for May was nominal. For June as CESC could not arrange meter reading they might have considered previous reading and thought last month's reading was incorrect. The meter is always available for reading because the neighbor shows the same. Only one light is kept on purposely in Thakur ghor. We will go there only occasionally once in a month or two month's time. Kindly advise what we should do. Can we ignore the bill?
Mail: acashis@yahoo.co.in
Mobile: 9007000483
anins30

Jul 25, 2017

Abnormal bill amount

My consumer no. is 51207071104. This is to inform you that bill for last month came to be Rs.1690. This is quite unnatural. Actually last month we stayed for just two months at home. Rest whole month we were out station. So billing amount is expected to come within Rs.250 or like that. I strongly recommend an inquiry over the billing amount as early as possible.
Ghosh
9432206825
shahana arshad

Jul 19, 2017

high amount of bill

The CESC bill for the month of MAY and JUNE 2017 of CUSTOMER ID : 02001702502 is rs.600... though we don't use that much of electricity at home.. Most of the time the appliances remain off.. but the meter reading is very high... I want to request the OFFICER to look into the matter that why the bill amount is so high... I want you to enquire about this and help us out..

Looking for a favourable response fromthe depatment..

Thanking you...

contact no-9330989961
roypartha10@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2017

High meter reading

Dear Sir ,
I ,Mr.Partha Roy ,have been charged very high bill for the month of May 2017. The amount is Rs 11120 for a unit of 1176 . The consumer no: 08211005005 Customer id: 08000794861 .I would like to inform you that your person wrongly taken my reading or may be your meter was not working properly .

My last unit history: 03/17- 132 unit , 04/17- 153 unit respectively .

My electronic device: 3 tube light (36w each), 2 ceiling fan, one small table fan, one 120w (Only running on each night), four no - 14Watt led light, 1 nos 100 watt bulb , 1 no tv, one Refrigerator. 1 mixer ( occasionally used )
All of these devices are not running for 24 hr.

I don't understand how its possible to come such a high amount of unit 1176. I am a Engineer and I know the calculation how the unit is generated.

This is for your information that meter reading done on 18.06.2017 , meter display was black 24..06.2017 and change the meter in same night but power was not cut off . Received your bill 29.06.2017 from post man .

Then how its possible to show 1176 is generated,Amounting Rs 11120/- .I have visited your office (6,Mandeville garden office ) on 28.06.2017 with duplicate bill and meet your management .I did not get the clear decision . He told verbally that after take new meter reading then CESC management will decide the revise meter reading .

My humble request to follow into the matter let me know the solution, please.

I appeal to the concerned Authority to take suitable steps, investigate the bill amount so that it can be adjusted later as it is very difficult to pay in this way.

Thanking you ,
Regards ,
Partha Roy ( 9748061192)
Dated : - 12.07.2017.
Arindam Das

Jul 10, 2017

high bill charge

This is Arindam Das . My ELECTRIC BILL CUSTOMER ID : 48000532814 & CONSUMER NO : 48283075008. NAME OF OWNER : SRI SANJIB KUMER DAS.Last May month total bill amount 2400 & total unit 306 and last June month total bill amount 4800 & total unit 301. How can it possible ? What is the ARREARS B/F amount : 2442 rupees ? I can,t understand ,

Kindly look at this matter as soon as possible.

Arindam Das
Monty1239

Jun 23, 2017

CESC: High Electricity Bill for May,2017

I have been charged very high bill for the month of May 2017. The amount is 3220 for a unit of 447. The consumer no: 76209018009 Consumer id: 76000248933.

My last unit history: 04/17- 71 unit (Approx unit not accurate), 03/17-104, 02/17-56, 01/17-67, 12/16-60, 05/16-109,04/16-53,03/16-89.....

My electronic device: 3 tube light (36w each), 3 ceiling fan, one small table fan, one 120w stand fan that is added for the month of may (Only running on each night), one Sonly 24 inch led tv, one Refrigerator.
All of these devices are not running for 24 hr.

I don't understand how its possible to come such a high amount of unit 447. I am a Mechanical Engineer and I know the calculation how the unit is generated.
If 1000 w device running for 1 hr then only 1 unit is generated.

Then how its possible to show 447 is generated. Also please ensure my last payment Rs 1420 is adjusted to my account.

My humble request to follow the docket no: 21762773 and let me know the solution, please.

Deb Kumar Bhattacharya
jayantabera

Jun 12, 2017

High Electricity Bill

I have been charged an amount of Rs.2240 for units 314 for the month of May 2017 against the consumer No:- 63000562881.Consumer No. 63014032034.

I am simply clueless about this. I believe the meter reading each not done properly either or three must be illegal tapping going on.

Kindly resolve this.

Amish Prasad

Jun 6, 2017

Meter Mishandling

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect and high honour, I Amish Prasad want to lodge and Complaint against my Meter mishandling and power theft.
My Meter is being hampered by someone as i am getting a high amount of reading and bill which is not possible with my knowledge.
My MCB Box is also mishandled by someone and it's case is broken.
Please help me out with the problem and send some technician for a check and correctness of my meter as soon as possible.

Yours Faithful,
Name- Amish Prasad
Consumer Name- Awadh Kishore Prasad
Consumer ID- 16005147007
Meter No.- 2770157
subhajit raha

Jun 5, 2017

meter not working properly

I am SUBHAJIT RAHA with consumer no.54163098006 giving a complain that my meter is not working properly.
if you pls replace the meter with digital meter, i am so thankfull to you.
shiw shankar prasad rout

Jun 2, 2017

excessive bill is coming in this month

it is hereby to notify you that to please look over it that in this month there is a huge amount of bill came in this month i.e.,(27/05/17)
customer id:55000165828
soumik_1983

Jun 1, 2017

Excessive bill is coming for last two months

Customer Id: 04000669470

For last month and current month, I have been charged with excessive amount. Have not getting any idea how can this amount of tremendous meter reading comes into picture. This is not at all desirable. Please have an revised meter reading and check my line inspection as well as please having a look of my billing amount. Thanks.
Indranil Saha

May 29, 2017

Receiving of monthly electric bill

Consumer no 37032042006. Customer id 37000229319
Kindly send hard copy monthly electric bill of Mousumi Saha every month by courier.
Kindly take necessary action urgently and co-operate me to payment the Electric bill every month.

Your faithfully,

Mousumi Saha
Ph:8017570853
Address:11Dr Bhupen Dutta sarani Kolkata 700006
Mail ID indranilsaha295@gmail.com

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...