Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

thangam145

Jun 5, 2017

drinking water pipeline leakage

CHENNAI CORPRATION CONTRACTORS DUG A 50 MTS LONG STRETCH IN RANGASAMY STREET SUBASHREE NAGAR EXTN 5 OF MUGALIVAKKAM CHENNAI 600125 WARD NO 151 OF CHENNAI CORPORATION AND LAID PIPES AND CLOSED THE SAME SOME 4 WEEKS AGO.DRINKING WATER LEAKED IN A STRETCH OF 3 METRES AND A CAR GOT STUCK IN THE MUD IN THE NARROW STREET.SOON THE STRETCH WAS DUG AGAIN AND LEFT OPEN FOR MORE THAN 3 WEEKS NOW.DAILY IN THE MORNING WHEN DRINKING WATER IS OPENED FOR PUBLIC AROUND 200 LTS OF WATER GETS ACCUMULATED IN THE OPEN DITCH WHICH GETS DRIED UP IN THE EVENING.CORPORATION SAYS IT IS CONTARCTOR'S FAULT BUT NO ONE IS WORRIED ABOUT THE LOSS OF PRECIOUS DRINKING WATER EVERY DAY,THE THREAT TO HUMAN LIFE SINCE NO WARNING IS PUT UP TO ALERT RIDERS ABOUT THE DITCH.
WILL BE GREATFUL IF SOMETHING FROM YOUR SIDE IS DONE TO EXPEDITE THINGS SINCE THIS ROAD IS REGULARLY USED BY IT PEOPLE GOING TO DLF IT PARK BACK SIDE GATE.

THANKS AND REGARDS

V.ANANDAKUMAR
Harshinikannan

Mar 1, 2017

Need dustbin

Sir. We don't have a dustbin in our area. Before there was a bin now we don't know why they took it. Almost everyone from my area is littering the waste on the roads. There is a small cycle which is arranged by th corporation. But he only picks up few waste covers and not cleaning up. And everyone here are littering and there is a large sum of flies and mosquitos forming over the garbage. This is our address. 96/1 gangai amman kovil street vadapalani chennai 26.
Please kindly keep a bin in our area. I have attached the picture but it's not clear since I took it in night. But please do sort out our issue

Need dustbin

Padmasini Saiprasad

Jan 13, 2017

Broken manhole

I am Padma from No 11 vijaya nagar kolathur ch-99.The manhole outside my house is broken for the past one week. I have registered the complaint no 625DID on 6/1/2017 but no one took any action till now..We have called 1913 repeatedly and contacted the JE of Kolathur in person who confirmed that action will be taken on 6/1/2017,but no one turned up.Mosquitoes are increasing enormously and it is a safety problem for kids and senior citizens.I hope already after seeing this respected members will respond.My contact no 9739589399
kannaa00

Nov 22, 2016

Remediea for Mosquito manace

Respected sir

In Arumbakkam area ,Thiruveethi amman kovil street and Jai nagar is very much affected due to mosquitoes . Peoples living in this area are suffered like a hell during night time. The Kids in this area getting illness very frequently .I request you to needfull eradicate the mosquitoes and ensure usa safer life.

Kannan
Arumbakkam
9941999886
arunav1983

Nov 12, 2016

No Garbage/ Dustbin box in Street

Hi Sir/ Madam,

I am from West Mambalam residing at Thiruvengadam Street. For the past one year we don't have garbage box in our street. Before floods there's one garbage box near by Reliance Super Market. I don't know why that is not kept in that place again. Each time we need to walk for a while to dispose the wastage.

Kindly provide the Garbage box on both sides of the street.

Arun AV
Sangeetha Prasanna

Oct 22, 2016

Laying of poor quality roads in our area

Iam residing at Mylapore, Justice Sudaram Road. For the past 6 - 7 months Chennai metro people were digging and laying pipes in our road. After they finished the work, road was not repaired immediately. They took about 2 months to lay new layer of road but that too half of it, The work was not done neatly or an even road was not laid.

The road adjacent to Nageshwarara Park also has patches which is inconvenient for the motorists to ride.

Request to kindly look into the matter and give orders to evenly lay roads in the mentioned streets.

Resident of Justice Sundaram Road
Mylapore
Chennai - 600004
Doctorsiddha

Sep 26, 2016

Remediea for mosquito menace

The Arumbakkam area (duraisamy raja st, ramasamy raja st - opp. to Anna Arch) is facing the problem of mosquito menace since several weeks due to occassional rainfall. Dengue fever is on the rise and it could also become fatal. As prevention is better than cure, I request you to do the needful to eradicate the mosquitos and ensure us a safer life.
Doctorsiddha

Sep 26, 2016

Remedies for mosquito menace

kalpana RA

Sep 23, 2016

garbage cleaning

It is very sad to state that the road leading to Villivkkam railway station is full of Garbage.

No one is bother to clean it.

Railway people or corporation people some one should take initiative to clean the area at the earliest. If not it will be so full people has to walk thru garbages.
Balaprasath

Sep 7, 2016

Clearing of blocked draining and Ditch

Sir ,

I am working in Ambattur IT park (Ambit), the ditch near to our building is completely full and blocked with plastic covers and papers .Thousands of employee are using this road daily, many shops are there next to the ditch, school children, public are daily users of this road.Due to the water stagnant, full of mosquitoes , spreads intolerable smell in the surroundings, this lead to spread of diseases faster.

Need Chennai corporation involvement to take necessary action to clear this ditch and permanent solution to avoid blocking of this ditch.

S.Balaprasath

S.Balaprasath
9952039082
aruncinfo

Jul 12, 2016

Street light and mosquito menance due to water stagnation

In Kandanchavadi area ,VEERAMANI SALAI and Paul Raj Nagar is very much affected due to mosquitoes . Peoples living in this area are suffered like a hell during night time. The Kids in this area getting illness very frequently .

Then Paul Raj Nagar street lights are not at all working for more than a month , accidents are very frequently happening during night time . Old age citizens and ladies are feeling scare to walk on this roads without street lights .

Corporation has to take necessary action to fix this above issues .

Thank You.
shankari1202

Jun 28, 2016

Street Lights non-burning

I am the resident from Shankar Nagar Main road, Chrompet Chennai-600044

the street lights are not burning nowadays and the complete stretch from Central Bank Colony-Navamani Streets are not burning so the road is completely dark at nights.

pls do the needful on priority.
r_rajesh

Apr 12, 2016

Dumping of waste over electric box - possible for fire accident

Dear All,

I am a resident of Thousand Lights,G.M.M Street, Chennai. People from near by and from other streets are dumping their waste over the electric junction box as shown in the picture. This place is now becoming a breeding ground for rats and childrens and aged people are getting affected.

Please take necessary action.

Rajesh

Dumping of waste over electric box - possible for fire accident

Kalpakam

Mar 30, 2016

Garbage removal

Garbage Removal

I am living in Visalakshi Nagar Housing Board Flat A Block. Backside of A Block Slum Housing Board flats are there. These peoples throw their garbage with waste water to our backside of the A Block. Because of this the water flow in the A Block backside compound passage gets stagnated and often smells badly at our door. The condition more bad since many houses in upstairs in slum board throw their waste into backside of the A Block compound wall passage. As it creates more inconvenience and problems Bad smell over there which disturbs everyone. Please do clean the sewage as soon as possible. Since this problem is lasting for the past one year. We have informed the complaints so many times to near Corporation authorities. But no response. Kindly do it as soon as possible. It affects everybody there.
With regards,
Archana Chandroo

Feb 1, 2016

mosquitoes at tambaram selaiyur

Dear Officer
East tambaram selaiyur seems to b highest in mosquito population.... Despite repellents nd basic hygene followed within our home....v cannot avoid zhem..nearby areas have unclean stagnated water...please help the mother of two small babies asap.

Archana
laha

Jan 5, 2016

hand pump is below the street level

After completion of street roading works in sri raman, 2nd street, 'B' Block, Thanigachalam nagar, chennai-110, the street hand pump is below the street level. It is difficult to pump and take the water from the base. kindly lift the pump little high to pump the water. It is useful for so many peoples. Hence you are requested to rectify the matter and do the needful
Srivel

Jan 2, 2016

No severage connection in perungdi

I am srivel residing at perungudi 17th cross street near mont fort school and since there is no sewerage connection in perungdui local residential are clearing sewerage from sewerage lorry but most of them inc not clearing through lorry it seems the divert their sewerage to vacant land (Simson ground) near mont fort school perungudi. It cause more disease and hygienic issue to local residencials in perungudi, I cam to know even green aceres are open their sewerage to vacant land. It is spoiling the simson farm land and other near by resedicnals houses. It gives stench smell and foul smell and posing various health hazards and inviting unknown diseases. I request you to take necessary action are bring to meida / press to stop the issue.

Local resident - Perungudi
biswas.govinda

Dec 10, 2015

Kindly clean the leftover garbage

The Authority,
Of Chennai City Corporation,

Respected Authority,

I am the resident of Jafferkhanpet, the worst effected area of flood.
Since the flood it is 7 working days, still the leftover garbage from all
The homes is not at all cleared . surrounding the Munnuswami street area it is stinkink.
So many people fall sick.

Please for god sake clean the road immediately.

Detail address.
Bharathi block ,
Munuswamy street,
Jaffarkhanpet,
Chennai 600083.
cgowri

Dec 8, 2015

Garbage Removal

I live on the I st Avenue Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai 600020.

We have trees which have fallen on the road, for the past 20 days. This has not been cleared.

Also the garbage has not been removed for the past 10 days.

We are afraid that w are heading for disease out break. Feel very helpless.

Not able to reach any of the concerned persons by mail or on the phone.

Please help if you have ready this message. Alternatively please pass this to the concerned persons.

Dec 7, 2015

Garbage over flowing

Dear sir.
We the resident of Kannamapet T.nagar facing the garbage over flowing on the street. while removing the waste they are not cleaning the spillover items on the road properly. Hence foul smell all the time. We cannot take a walk. Kindly ask the concerned authority to do the needful immediately.Many people facing illness because of this.Please take action ASAP.
samkay

Nov 21, 2015

Water & Sewage Stagnation

Water & Sewage Stagnation for past 1 week in Srinivasa Street Nesapakkam,West K.K.Nagar.Need immediate action
Krishna
Srinivasa Street West K.K.NAGAR

Water & Sewage Stagnation

Selvakannan B

Nov 19, 2015

Water Logging in my area

I am living in Velachery Seethapathy Nagar extn area. Near Mallgai Flats there is always water logging even if there is a slight drizzle. The reason being is that place is meeting of 3 roads. During road layout process they stopped laying roads before this point and all the new roads where laid (that three roads which is meeting this point) where laid out but this point was not laid out and if we ask why here the road was not laid, they said another person will do that. This happens all the three times and no one was interested to answer properly or laid roads. I have went and complaint in corporation and not action was taken. Pls do the necessary thing to drain out that water immediately. Since the water is stagnated, there is a chance malaria and dengue fever. I am attaching the foto also

Water Logging in my area Water Logging in my area

Amdhias

Oct 16, 2015

Leftover garbage

In VILLIVAKKAM SIDCO NAGAR 28th street September 1st week they put road and they removed extra sand, plants and trees. They placed all these stuffs in the corner of the street. It's been nearly 1.5 months still those garbage is not removed from the corner of the street. Said many times to the officials but no response..
Area- VILLIVAKKAM SIDCO NAGAR 28th street
Chennai
vasu kurup

Oct 15, 2015

streert light not fixing

nearly6 months back Dr. Ambedkar Salai repaired and new electric street light posts are also fixed. So far no further work done. Only the post with out light are there and no connection given. When the work will start. Please do the work as early as possible. vasu from madipakkam.

Mi max - Mobile has stolen
    My xiaomi mi max mobile has been stolen since...
    Vijay Tv - About Ready steady go show in vijay tv
    Hi Vijay Tv team, You guys are doing great job...just...
    snapdeal - I am complaining for snapdeal doesnot return my money
    Order I'd -19261516325 Complain ticket no....
    SBI Credit Card - Fraud FP emi transaction on SBI credit card even though no...
    This is very ridiculous to know that bank charging fraud...
    Assam State Electricity Board - Low voltage
    Myself Abhijit Hazarika residing in Ratnagiri Path...
    Exide Battery - failure of exide battery
    Hi sir/mam I bought exide battery in april from zirakpur...
    Unitech group fixed deposit payment - Non Refund my FD money
    I have not received my FD money back from last 3 years.
    Vasanth and Co - Basic customer rights violation
    Im sorry to share this, but I thought you should know...
    HDFC Credit Card - Contact Details updation
    4 months passed not able to update contact detail of my...
    Videocon D2H - Service Activation without my consent
    My name is Sunny Singh, am an active user of d2h services....