Chennai Customs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Customs

ubai

Feb 7, 2021

MISSING PARCEL - ROBBERY BY THEIR OWN EMPLOYEE

I USED TO BUY DEAD PHONES FOR TO USE SPARES FOR MY REPAIR WORK, BUT IT IS NOT DELIVERING PROPERLY 10 MISSING OUT OF 20 PACKET FROM FORIEGN COUNTRIES, ESPECIALLY FROM THIS MARCH MONTH 2020, THE WORTH FROM 100 RUPEES TO 1000 RUPESS, BUT THE MINIMUM WORTH OF GOODS PURCHASED IS DELIVERING, THE PACKET WITH MORE WEIGHT WITH BIGGER SIZE IS MISSING, SOME TIMES INSIDE THE ITEMS IS 5 NUMBERS TWO WILL BE MISSING, MANY TIMES EMPTY COVER DELIVERED WITH TEAR OFF OUTER COVER. UNABLE TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THESE PIECE OF SHIT EMPLOYEE, I AM UNABVLE TO FIND WHO IS DOING THIS, WE ALL KNOW AS PUBLIC, EVEN COMPLAINT WILL NOT BE HELPFUL IF RISED AGAINT THIS GOVERMENT EMPLOYEE, MOSTLY THEY WILL PROTECT EACH OTHER INSIDE. I SEE THEM IN MY OWN EYES, HAD EXPERIENCE WITH THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE PROTECTING BAD PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH THEY DO WRONG THINGS LIKE ROBBER FROM RECEIVER'S ITEMS BEFORE DELIVERING. THERE ARE CULPRIT INSIDE THE CUSTOMS TOO, ESPECIALLY DURING THIS TIME OF PENDAMIC. COULD BE TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE REQRUITED IN CUSTOMS?? BEFORE IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS TOO MUCH ROBBERY. BUT DURING THIS PENDAMIC IT IS NOT TOLERABLE.
dipdeepak

Sep 8, 2019

Since a month my product is with chennai customs

My product parcel number RB794155246SG is stick with chennai foreign post since a month....I have no information why my product is stuck there...for what reason.. it is a small geo tagging switch.
ommirajesh

Aug 16, 2019

Parcel in chennai Transfer from office of Exchange INB) from 7/27/2019

Hi My parcel (mobile case) with tracking number RB78709086SG is in the same status from 7/27/2019 ( Transfer from office of Exchange INB).
Can you please check and release my parcel to destination Bangalore.. Its just a mobile case.

Thanks-
Rajesh 9845252424
suganyask

Mar 21, 2019

Retained by customs for unspecified reason"

I ordered the cosmetics product for marriage.This item is retained by Chennai customs authorities mentioning : "Retained by customs for unspecified reason" .

Item Tracking number "RE660152129KR"

I request customs authorities to lookup the reason mentioned above and please give Clearance.

Track ID: RE660152129KR
MAIL ID [email protected]

Retained by customs for unspecified reason"

manmohan.deva

Sep 26, 2018

Package held at customs for more than a month

I posted a package to India, which has been held is Customs for more than a month.

no one is responding even after submitting all necessary documents needed.

USPS Tracking# EH007105059US

USPS Case# DE4645307
VG. Tilak.D

Sep 23, 2018

retained by Chennai customs authorities

Order ID: 94289218745608

Record item customs information (Inb),A,CHENNAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE

2018-09-20 16:50:15 [IN,India,CHENNAI (MADARS) AIR]

sir what is the meanng.?.. what i am i do?

Sep 10, 2018

chennai foreign post office customs

I am hareesha . I ordered the product for kids toy , from AliExpress portal, for around 10 USD. This item is retained by Chennai customs authorities mentioning : "Retained by customs for unspecified reason" .

Item Tracking number "RP802420617SG

Track ID: RP802420617SG

chennai foreign post office customs

Sep 3, 2018

Held by customs for unspecified reason

Held by customs for unspecified reason.

Please check and release it.
Tracking number RB586797574SG

Destination : India
2018-07-31 17:01
India, CHENNAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE, Record item customs information (Inb), Air, CHENNAI (MADARS) AIR, Retention Reason : Retained by customs for unspecified reason
rajaero8

Aug 31, 2018

Remote controlled toy held

Hi, I ordered a helicopter type RC toy which costs Rs1450 thru TOMTop site. It was held by customs in meenambakkam Post office. They informed that they will call us thru letter for enquiry and provide the item. Till date I have not received any letter from them. Don't know whether I'll get my product or not. It's a simple toy with no camera or any systems.

Track No. RF547909781SG

My mobile:9500849040

Some one please guide me to get my product.

P.Pandiarajan

Aug 30, 2018

costumes held

Retained by customs for unspecified reason

I am Y.HAREESHA. I ordered the product for kids toy, from AliExpress portal, for around 10 USD. This item is retained by Chennai customs authorities mentioning : "Retained by customs for unspecified reason" .

Item Tracking number "RP80242061SG "

I request your kind attention on this issue and resolve as soon as possible.

Track ID: "RP80242061SG "

Aug 30, 2018

costumes held

Item Tracking number "RP802420617SG

Track ID: RP802420617SG
navgow225

Jul 17, 2018

Bad delay at Chennai Customs clearance

I have sent one item through the USPS priority express mail.The item had reached Chennai with 3 days and last 10 days its lying at the Customs and they are not clearing the item which is less than $100.

The shipment tracking number is EZ149769763US.
Vijayrom

Jun 28, 2018

Custom clearance for unspecified reason

I have ordered a laptop for my educational purpose.the parcel is under custom clearance for 1 week.please clear it and deliver fast.

Tracking number:EX020754901SG

Name:k.vijay
Email id:[email protected]
drarul

Jun 18, 2018

Retained by customs for unspecified reason

i am Arul M living in pammal chennai . i've ordered a universal lcd controller for my old dead monitor . item was held with Chennai customs for unspecified reason . pls releasey item .

tracking id :RB555646225SG
Arul
Nmk1980

Jun 8, 2018

Chennai customs:Retained by customs for unspecified reason

Respected/ sir,mam
I am Muthukrishnan. i recently purchased an home tools for my personal use from AliExpress portal.

This item is retained by Chennai customs authorities mentioning : "Retained by customs for unspecified reason" from 14.05.2018

Item Tracking number "RH079347752TR"

I request customs authorities to lookup the reason mentioned above and please give Clearence.

I request your kind attention on this issue and reslove as soon as possible.

Kindly provide me what step need to take from my end to solve this shipment hold.

Tracking No. : RH079347752TR

MUTHUKRISHNAN
Muthukrishnan
Pondicherry
Nmk1980

Jun 8, 2018

Chennai customs:Retained by customs for unspecified reason

Item Tracking number "RH079347752TR"

I request your kind attention on this issue and reslove as soon as possible.

Tracking No. : RH079347752TR

MUTHUKRISHNAN
Muthukrishnan
Djgetmassive

Jun 5, 2018

Pls send my led light

I'm music student
My ali express package led glove with you.. Pls release it. It's for my personal study purpose

Tracking I'd No RB551402205SG

Email ID - [email protected]

Pls send my led light

shankarjio

Jun 3, 2018

Held by customs unspecified reason

sir/madam
(Held by customs,) Date:-2018/05/08

I purchase AliExpress.com Nano pocket Drone it weight is 14 grams, remote control weight is ( 120 to 140 ) grams.
Total parcel weight is below 200 grams.

My order number is 91537338834386

My tracking number is RB539413783SG.

My contact number is 9989624634
DEPACK

May 23, 2018

Dear sir/ Madam,

I have ordered MI Android tv adapter in banggood. My parcel tracking ID RG973943053BE. kindley provide detail how to get my parcel. Kindly relese it as soon as possible.

Tracking ID-RG973943053BE

Mail ID- [email protected]

depack
alwyn411

May 18, 2018

Retention by Chennai Customs for unspecified reasons

Respected sir;

I bought from Aliexpress a motherboard of tracking no RB541222371SG this is retained by Chennai customs for an unspecified reason. What should I do to get my product from the Chennai customs department? Is there anything I could do to relieve my product from the officials. please contact me regarding this matter in this email ([email protected]). Please help me with this issue .any help will be deeply appreciated

V. Alwyn Raj
viky117

May 17, 2018

Item held for unspecified reasons

I ordered a ABS unit for my car from Ebay. The item arrived in Chennai airport as per the tracking website but is being held by Customs for unspecified reasons. It's for my personal use.

Can you kindly release it? I will be able to pay any reasonable import charges on the item levied.

My reference number is CL645802649DE

Vignesh
Syed M. Peeran

May 17, 2018

Consignment held at customs for unspecified reason

I bought this used item for personal use. It is held by customs for unspecified reason. Kindly do the necessary to get it released or please feel free to contact me if something needs to be done from my end.

TRACKING ID: RX011712245JP
EMAIL: [email protected]
Ambika Rajesh

May 14, 2018

Retained by customs for unspecified reasons

I have ordered cosmetics from a Korean cosmetic online store "Style Korean & RoseRose shop". The parcel was shipped via Korea Post to my location in Chennai. The tracking details of the parcel says " Retained by customs for unspecified reason". The consignment no. for the parcel is as follows:

RR955240393KR - Shipped on May 2,2018
RE041296778KR - Shipped on May 2,2018

I kindly request you to give me details on this issue and also help me on how to proceed further.

Ambika
Email id - [email protected]

May 10, 2018

Customs held

I have made an order via Aliexpress and it has been held now by customs without any specified reason

Order no:RB537228639SG

What is to be done to get it passed through customs now?
dineshjude

Apr 17, 2018

Retained by customs for unspecified reason

I am Dhinesh kumar. I ordered the mini projectr product for my personnel study use, from AliExpress portal. This item is retained by Chennai customs authorities mentioning : "Retained by customs for unspecified reason" .

Item Tracking number "EX202649261SG" and order number is : 91151823221261

I request your kind attention on this issue and resolve as soon as possible. If needed anything feel free to contact 8667253923.

Dhinesh kumar