Chennai Customs

My parcel tracking number- RF956446204CN
Order ID: 86731236271185 View Detail
Order time & date: 06:54 Sep. 21 2017
Reason for Retention: Retained by customs for unspecified reason

This is kalaiyarasan from erode, i had order orangepi pc board, now retained by chennai customs , when will release the product

Craigmath

Oct 9, 2017

Retained by Customs for Unspecified Reason

I ordered an action Camera from Aliexpress. Tracking no. RG975312253BE . It says that the order is retained by customs for unspecified reason. How do i release the order and get it to me ? When will i get my order ?

Retained by Customs for Unspecified Reason

L SUMATHI

Oct 7, 2017

PACKAGE HELD BY CUSTOMS

I RECEIVED A KINDLE PAPER WHITE 6' WIFI BOOK PACKAGE FROM SINGAPORE WITH A TRACKING NO RP113222216SG AND IT IS NOW WITH CHENNAI CUSTOMS FROM 29.09.2017 AND THE REASON GIVEN BY THE SENDER IS " RETAINED BY CHENNAI CUSTOMS FOR UNSPECIFIED REASON ". THIS ITEM I RECEIVED FROM THE SUPPLIER IS TOWARDS REDEEMING ASIA MILES POINTS. FIND BELOW THE TRACKING ORDER STATUS AS I HAVE SEEN IN INDIA POST INTERNATIONAL SITE.

SEPT 29, 2017
10:03 am
Record item customs information (Inb)India Post International
CHENNAI (MADARS) AIR, India

WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PACKAGE?

Mrs. L.Sumathi
Coimbatore
Mobile : +91 9944449050
LANDLINE :0422-4202969
NVREDDY

Oct 5, 2017

Retained by customs for unspecified reason

My name is Venkateswarlu .

I ordered a tab from Aliexpress, which is held by Chennai Customs from 26th September 2017.

Please let me know if anything needs to be done from my end. Kindly clear customs and forward the parcel.

Tracking Number: RB332183008SG

NUKAMREDDY VENKATESWARLU
ravikatam

Oct 4, 2017

My order struck at customs for unspecified reason

Dear Sir, My order RX193527086CH from banggood is struck at Customs for unspecified reason.Kindly help to release the article.

Thanks a lot.

I can be contacted on [email protected]

Ravi
trekvr

Oct 3, 2017

My name is Rajesh.

I ordered an Android TV box from Aliexpress, which is held by Chennai Customs from 28th September 2017.

Tracking Number: RN676757349CN

Rajesh
shriekz

Oct 2, 2017

Package retained for unspecified reason

Sir - My package, tracking number RB331787529SG has been held for unspecified reason. Could you please release the package asap. It contains a gift for my son. It has been held in there for over 12 days now. Please let me know if anything needs to be done.

Srikanth
shriekz

Oct 2, 2017

Item held for unspecified reason

I had ordered a gift from Aliexpress and it looks like it has been held at chennai customs for the past 10 days for "unspecified reason". Could you please release the item. The tracking code is RB331787529SG.

If there is anything additional that needs to be done, please let me know.

Srikanth
Chennai
Senthil Kumar .S

Oct 2, 2017

Retained by chennai customs for unspecified reason

I am Senthil Kumar from coimbatore.my track number is RY907657082SG .why is it retained by the customs .is there any problem with the package.i am waiting for the package for 2months .I'm really upset by the customs activities.i need my product.
Rpsenthaa

Sep 22, 2017

Parcel Not Received -Retained by customs for unspecified reason
My parcel tracking number- EH001616235SG Shipped from Singapore.

When i was tracked the parcel in INDIA POST site, It was shows as "Retained by customs for unspecified reason"

It was reached at Chennai customs on 22nd September 2017 and it was retained by Customs without any reasons.

Kindly release the product.

SENTHILKUMAR PALANISAMY
highred2003

Sep 21, 2017

Hello Sir,

I posted a small box from UK to India with tracking reference : RU821960699GB.

It has been Retained by customs for unspecified reason at Chennai since 19/09/2017.

The box contains gifts for the my family(father and mother).

Please release the box sir. please contact me [email protected] if you need any further information or please provide me the phone number who to contact to my box release.

Reddy.
chandramohan12

Sep 21, 2017

My parcel also not received

Has anyone received your parcel after the held by the customs
Arjoon Ram

Sep 20, 2017

Package held by Customs for Unspecified Reason

My Parcel via Hong Kong post Tracking RT391493337HK is held by Chennai Customs. Tracking shows parcel retained by customs for unspecified reason. Package has been held by customs since 16-09-2017

I have ordered Android TV Box from Banggood on 09-09-2017. Package was sent from Hong Kong.

Please release the package ASAP. My contact no is +91-7358154400

Thank you very much.

Arjun R
+91-7358154400
Antony Suresh

Sep 9, 2017

Parcel Not Received -Retained by customs for unspecified reason

My parcel tracking number- RX355646636CH, Shipped from Switzerland.

It was reached at Chennai customs on 30th August 2017 and it was retained by Customs without any reasons and they are not released my parcel till date (09/09/2017)

Kindly release the product.

R.ANTONY SURESH
rajeshmuthu1986

Sep 8, 2017

Package held for Unspecified Reason

Parcel via Singapore post Tracking RB312623893SG held by customs. Tracking shows parcel retained by customs for for unspecified reason. Package has been held by customs since (31-08-2017)

I have ordered Android Tv Box from Aliexpress. Package was sent from China.

Please release the package ASAP. My contact no is +919894940996

Thank you in advance.

Rajesh.M
+91-9894940996
kannan.slm

Sep 6, 2017

My parcel held at Chennai customs

Please release shipment with Tracking number: RR173892505MY

I ordered SONY LCD TV MAIN BOARD from Malasiya By ebay.com ,The tracking Status on 29 Aug 2017, 16:02:00PM Item held by Customs Retained by customs for unspecified reason Chennai.If I need to pay any TAX for it ,I am ready to pay.Please Give me an Intimation by EMAIL: [email protected] or CONTACT: Kannan 9790694951 Salem.so i request to Please take an ACTION sir.
Abubaker01

Sep 5, 2017

Held my goods in custom

My tracking number is RF473867469SG it's showing held in custom sir this my first time plz release it sir I will always thank you sir bcoz this my first experience so without any process plz release this and deliver this sir thank for your kindness
Dale White

Sep 4, 2017

Package held for Unspecified Reason

Parcel via Singapore post Tracking #RB306360393SG held by customs. Tracking shows parcel retained by customs for for unspecified reason. Helpdesk of Chennai Airport Customs refuses to pick up calls (044) 2256 0941, (044) 2256 9500 even after calling multiple times a day on multiple days. Package has been held by customs since (24-08-2017)

Package is a gift from a friend ordered and sent via Aliexpress. Package was sent from China.

Please release the package as soon as possible. Available for contact on +919789999051 and [email protected]

Catherine White.

Suvithan

Aug 30, 2017

Parcel held in chennai customs

My Tracking number EP428071762NZ has been held by Chen chennai customs for clearance for unknown reason... please release the parcel it is very urgent. Thank You
Vanni

Aug 30, 2017

Tracking no RB299169155SG Retained by custom's for unspecified reson

Dear sir. My parcel tracking number RB299169155SG.
Date of Book 09/08/2017
Parcel hold by Chennai Customs from 18/08/2017
Reason for Retention: Retained by customs for unspecified reason

My parcel tracking status shows as Chennai customs "Retained by customs for unspecified reason" from 18/08/2017. Kindly arrange to release the package. If you have any doubt about the parcel please contact the below mentioned my mobile number.

Thanks & regards,
Venkateswara Rao P,
9246666636.
aruljulius82

Aug 28, 2017

Parcel not yet received

My parcel no. AA203392258YN
Dispatched from: China

The above mentioned my parcel was not yet received by me. Kindly arrange to release the parcel from Customs

Arul Julius T
aruljulius82

Aug 28, 2017

parcel Retained by customs for unspecified reason

My parcel tracking number- RT380209632HK
Date of Book 09/08/2017
Parcel hold by Chennai Customs from 14/08/2017
Reason for Retention: Retained by customs for unspecified reason

My parcel tracking status shows as Chennai customs "Retained by customs for unspecified reason" from 14/08/2017. Kindly arrange to release the package. If you have any doubt about the parcel please contact the below mentioned my mobile number.

ARUL JULIUS T
Madurai.
aaron_hayter

Aug 26, 2017

My name is Aron.

I ordered an Android TV box from Aliexpress, which is held by Chennai Customs from 18th August.

Please clear customs and forward the parcel.

Tracking Number: RB298987878SG

musthafaghani

Aug 23, 2017

Retention of parcel

Retention of parcel

My parcel1 tracking number- RB293718327SG

Parcel 2 tracking number- RB293681012SG

Shipped from Singapore

It was reached at Chennai customs on 11th August 2017 and it was retained by Customs without any reasons and they are not released my parcel till today

Kindly arrange to released and delivered the same as soon as possible.

Musthafa Ghani

Retention of parcel Retention of parcel

Aug 22, 2017

Parcel Not Received [The item is being processed by customs]

My parcel tracking number- RS901887493NL
Shipped from Hong Kong (item of eBay)

When I was tracked the parcel ii website, It was shown as "The item is being processed by customs"

It was reached at Chennai customs on 8th August 2017 and was being processed by customs
and they are not released my parcel till date (22/08/2017)

Kindly arrange to released and delivered the same as soon as possible.

T Supasin