Chennai Customs

Aug 22, 2017

Parcel Not Received-The item is being processed by customs

My parcel tracking number- RS901887493NL

Ordered item: Ebay Carrier: Post NL Shipped from Hongkong

When I was tracked the parcel in website, It was shown as "08-08-2017 10:17 The item is being processed by customs"

It was reached at Chennai customs on 8th August 2017 and it was retained by Customs without any reasons and they are not released my parcel till date (22/08/2017)

Kindly release the product or please let me know how to proceed further.

Talerngkiat Supasin
CFP (India) Pvt Ltd
+91 7032 455 456
e-mail : [email protected]
vasanth153

Parcel Not Received -Retained by customs for unspecified reason

My parcel tracking number- RB300201399SG (Ordered item: Smart Watch)
Shipped from China

When i was tracked the parcel in INDIA POST site, It was shows as "Retained by customs for unspecified reason"

It was reached at Chennai customs on 18th August 2017 and it was retained by Customs without any reasons and they are not released my parcel till date (21/08/2017)

Kindly release the product or please let me know how to proceed further.

Vasanth Baalu
aruljulius82

Aug 21, 2017

parcel Retained by customs for unspecified reason

My parcel tracking status shows as Chennai customs "Retained by customs for unspecified reason" from 14/08/2017. Kindly arrange to release the package.

My parcel tracking number- RT380209632HK and Shipped from Hong Kong

ARUL JULIUS T
jenzost

Uncultred Action!

I tried calling these numbers to contact Chennai Air Customs EPABX No.: 044 2256 9598, 2256 9588 Control Room: 044 2256 9578.
But the call is being picked up but they stay silent. I could hear the background noise and they are purposely not talking and hanging up after some time. What kind of a culture is this??? Way to go to a Developing India! Govt employees make India Proud!

an Ashamed Indian!
noushad888

Aug 20, 2017

Gift Parcel

Dear,

My parcel tracking status shows Chennai customs retained by unknown reason, please release the package its a toy for my brother.....

The Product from Singapore to Gudalur nilgiris Order Number :RY907123176SG
aruljulius82

Aug 17, 2017

Parcel Not Received -Retained by customs for unspecified reason

My parcel tracking number- RT380209632HK
Shipped from Hong Kong

It was reached at Chennai customs on 14th August 2017 and it was retained by Customs without any reasons and they are not released my parcel till date (17/08/2017)

Kindly arrange to released and delivered the same as soon as possible.

ARUL JULIUS T
madurai
ArunSai Sreepuram

Aug 16, 2017

Retained for unspecified reason

My name is ArunSai
I have ordered Android Tv Box from Aliexpress, which is held in CHENNAI CUSTOMs From 01 Aug 2017. Please Clear Customs and forward the parcel.
Tracking No : RB288560229SG
ThankYou.

Retained for unspecified reason Retained for unspecified reason

Kavuthami

Aug 16, 2017

Aliexpress

My parcel held at chennai customs
My name is Marikani I ordered MOBILE PHONEfrom AliExpress.com, which is being held at CHENNAI CUSTOMS , for unspecified reason, Please release shipment with tracking no RB289230303SG so i request to release the product sir.

Phone no
+91 8056226945

Aliexpress

Muhammedkasim

Aug 11, 2017

My parcel held at chennai customs

My name is KASIM I ordered MOBILE PHONEfrom AliExpress.com, which is being held at CHENNAI CUSTOMS , for unspecified reason, Please release shipment with tracking no RB290251889SG so i request to release the product sir.
Nithiyanandhan

Aug 9, 2017

My name is nithiyanandhan
I ordered watch from AliExpress.com, which is being held at CHENNAI CUSTOMS (FGN AIR COMPLEX), for unspecified reason, Please release shipment with tracking no RB279427076SG so i request to release the product sir.

my mail id [email protected]

vitoivaz

Aug 8, 2017

Chennai customs retention

My parcel from Singapore with tracking number RB280117522SG has been in retention for last 10 days for unspecified reason. Kindly clear the product. Thanks
uglin

Aug 3, 2017

Please release shipment with tracking no RY906808740SG

I ordered Tab from Banggood.com, which is being held at chennai airport SORTING OFFICE for unspecified reason, so i request to release the product sir.

my mail id id [email protected]

Koti Kaalthireddy

Aug 2, 2017

My parcel held at chennai customs

Sir my name koteswarlu i am ordering the Toy(drone) to banggood.com online shopping my order number is RY906799305SG this order is RETAINED by customs for unspecified reason in chennai air foreign post.srtucking in since 6 days so pls release that. Thanks to you.
Anand Thalaiva

Jul 28, 2017

Pls sir

Sir i am ordering to banggood.com online shopping my order number is RS904661406CH this order is RETAINED by customs for unspecified reason in chennai air foreign post. so pls release that. Thanks to you. Very urgent need to use
Revathy kp

Jul 15, 2017

My parcel held at Chennai customs

My parcel is held at chennai customs.
Tracking no is EZ048407867US

Its a parcel sent to my father from US, it should deliver at home address at least on monday. Very much urgent
Please please help for the delivery service.

Vinod 9496160476

My parcel held at Chennai customs

Subramani

Jul 14, 2017

My parcel stuck in chennai custom

My parcel stuck in chennai for unspecified reason
Please release (from Singapore post to to kancheepuram Tamil Nadu)

RB267705665SG It's very urgent for me
yabash

Jul 10, 2017

held by customs in Chenna

ordered rc toy and it was sent through Singapore post. Current status shows it is held by customs in Chennai . Tracking number is RF462588503SG. Please help.
yabash

Jul 9, 2017

Held at Chennai Customs

I ordered a rc toy and it was sent through Singapore post. Current status shows it is held by customs in Chennai . No reason is specified anything else. Tracking number is RF462588503SG. Please help.

by
YABASH T 9585723860
Vandan2212

Jul 6, 2017

My parcel stuck in chennai custom

My parcel stuck in chennai for unspecified reason
Please release (from Hong Kong to to vellore Tamil Nadu)
RT363369838HK It's very urgent for me
pstesh

Jun 8, 2017

DOCUMENTS HELD AT CHENNAI CUSTOMS

June 7, 2017, 9:55 am Held in Customs CHENNAI (MADRAS) PARCELS, INDIA
Your item is being held in Customs at 9:55 am on June 7, 2017 in CHENNAI (MADRAS) PARCELS, INDIA.
June 7, 2017, 9:55 am Processed Through Facility INDIA
June 7, 2017, 9:55 am Customs Clearance INDIA
June 6, 2017, 9:05 pm Departed CHENNAI, INDI

My tracking number EZ157376471US. These are power of attorney documents which I sent to my dad. Not sure why this is being held at customs. Please release ASAP. If needed you may please open the package and check, please release asap
pstesh

Jun 8, 2017

DOCUMENTS HELD AT CHENNAI CUSTOMS

Hello Sir,
My name is Venkatesh. I sent a power of attorney document from US to my dad and I wanted to send it ASAP. The tracking number is EZ157376471US

The status shows as "Held at chennai Customs". Please let me know why documents are held like this and please release it ASAP as my dad is waiting for the document. His phone number is +919633228073
Vivek kumar.g

May 24, 2017

Held by customs

Sir I had ordered earphones at online.so that package held by customs so please send my package.and my tracking number RB226841184SG.plzzzzz help meee
Shumaila Hudani

May 10, 2017

parcel Held

My name is Siraj. I have send a parcel to a family member and it has been held in Chennai Customs since April 4th and I was told to call at 04422564194 to contact but there no one is lifting phone what is this? it has been more then a month please send the product or say the reason what happened? My tracking number is EH003350805US please let me know what is going on at 8327577871. I have tried calling all the numbers that i have found online and not only one time it was more then hundred time but no reply.
Prudhvi Maturi

Apr 28, 2017

About product and contact

My name is prudhvi. I had ordered number is RY905679156SG. It was showing held by customs. To contact the customs i called 04422564194 there no one is lifting phone what is this? Please send the product or say the reason what happened?
Prudhvi Maturi

Apr 27, 2017

About Product

My name is prudhvi. I have ordered product from banggood Service. So the tracking number is RY905679156SG. When i tracked it was showing "held by customs ". What happened please give answer to me mobile number is 9573089336