Chennai Customs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Customs

Venkynaidu8

Mar 26, 2017

Held by customs since last 15 days

Sir my parcel RY905391183SG is held by customs last 15 days please help me sir please forward this parcel as soon as possible my email [email protected]
kasiindu

Mar 1, 2017

Gift parcel from US held in chennai customs

USPS Tracking number is EZ084952297US This is a gift parcel for my son Siddharth Reddy Gaddam hels in channai customs. It is only worth of 99 Dollars. Please send this to following address

Indumathi
Plot #68, Laxmivihar Phase 2
Nallagandla, Hyderabad - 500019
Telengana
ranga119

Dec 9, 2016

Source Country Article Type Destination Country
Singapore Letter India
Event Details For : RP427339306SG Current Status : Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)

Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information

06/12/2016 15:15:19 India MUMBAI AIR Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air CHENNAI APSO

06/12/2016 12:21:55 India MUMBAI AIR Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
05/12/2016 10:45:00 Singapore SINGAPORE S01 Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
03/12/2016 11:38:00 Singapore SINGAPORE S01 Insert item into bag (Otb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
it is showing like this from 4 days .........
what happen to my courier
Madhu7743

Nov 14, 2016

UPDATE REQUIRE

CONSIGNMENT NO RS629108075NL VIA POST NL BEEN DISPATCHED FROM MUMBAI OFFICE OF EXCHANGE ON 09-11-2016 AT 13:26 . NOW IT IS 6 TH DAY. NO UPDATE IS THERE IN WEBSITE. PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENT TO DELIVER THE ARTICLE AT THE EARLIEST BECAUSE IT IS FOR MY PERSONAL USE ONLY. FOLLOWINGS ARE THE DETAILS :

Number: RS629108075NL
Package Status: In Transit

2016-11-09 13:46 India, MUMBAI AIR, Transfer from office of exchange (Inb), Air, CHENNAI APSO
2016-11-09 09:55 India, MUMBAI AIR, Receive item at office of exchange (Inb), Air, MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2016-11-05 11:20 Netherlands (the), AMSTERDAM E INTERNATIONAL MAIL, Send item abroad (EDI-received), Air, MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2016-11-03 16:07 Netherlands (the), AMSTERDAM E INTERNATIONAL MAIL, Insert item into bag (Otb), Air, MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Please help
Sridhar G

Oct 27, 2016

Consignment not received

My tracking number is RC962368435HK.

I would like to know where my parcel.

|I tracked the parcel it shows history and The parcel reached Chennai Sorting office on 06/10/2016

My email id is [email protected]

Please make the needful arrangements to deliver my parcel

I have been waiting for a long time

Please help me.
Thanks and regards,
spike

Oct 6, 2016

Reason for delay

My tracking number is RS201294916 (allowed item)
I would like to know where my parcel is.

The parcel reached Kolkata Sorting office on 12/9/2016

My email id is [email protected]

Please make the needful arrangements to deliver my parcel

I have been waiting for a long time

Please help me
flexboat

Sep 30, 2016

REQUEST TO RELEASE PARCEL

I kindly request that my parcel with tracking number RQ033358776MY be released for delivery.

The Item which is currently being held at Chennai APSO is a mobile phone touch screen replacement for my PERSONAL damaged mobile phone screen
MRIGANKA DAS @ BHEL

Sep 26, 2016

UPDATE REQUIRE

AN E-CIGARETTE WITH CONSIGNMENT NO RS625288111NL VIA POST NL BEEN DISPATCHED FROM MUMBAI OFFICE OF EXCHANGE ON 17-09-2016 AT 5:17 PM . NOW IT IS 10 TH DAY. NO UPDATE IS THERE IN WEBSITE. PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENT TO DELIVER THE ARTICLE AT THE EARLIEST BECAUSE IT IS FOR MY PERSONAL USE ONLY. FOLLOWINGS ARE THE DETAILS :

ITEM n° RS625288111NL

9/11/2016 10:00:00 PM Netherlands (the) AMSTERDAM E INTERNATIONAL MAIL Insert item into bag (Otb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

9/13/2016 11:20:00 AM Netherlands (the) AMSTERDAM E INTERNATIONAL MAIL Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

9/17/2016 11:10:39 AM India MUMBAI AIR Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

9/17/2016 5:17:11 PM India MUMBAI AIR Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air CHENNAI APSO
MRIGANKA DAS @ BHEL

Sep 26, 2016

NON DELIVERY OF ITEM

ITEM n° RS625288111NL

Tolety Vani Prasad

Sep 23, 2016

Held at Chennai Customs

I ordered a Tab and it was sent through Netherlands post with Tracking Number:RS625909589NL. Current status shows it is in Chennai APSO.No reason is specified since 22th Sep 2016.It is not at all a Forbidden Article.
Tracking number is RS625909589NL. Please help
jkalsow

Sep 14, 2016

parcel

I'm missing a package. It's for Sunitha Besant Negar 600 090 from
j. Kalsow Chicago, 60647.

Once found, please call 9884934722
Jackson Staney J

Sep 12, 2016

Request to release shipment with tracking no RS607914993NL

Hello

My shipment is withheld in Chennai Customs for unspecified reasons. Please help to release the shipment.

Nirmal2016

Sep 12, 2016

Sir i have booked an item in online... here is the tracking ID RT329465919HK

while tracking the item in IPS web tracking, the item was Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Mumbai to Chennail.

So kindly tell me the issue why it is getting delay.
Jayanthi Arun

Sep 7, 2016

Stuck in custrkfmdmd

RY904071863SG
Jayanthi Arun

Sep 7, 2016

Stuck in customs

Sir/Madam

I've ordered a watch and a replaceable band for that watch from banggood.com and my item is stuck in customs for 10 days.I'm kindly asking you to clear it our
Thank you!
Sai3226

Sep 6, 2016

Package held for Reason unspecified

This is regarding package RT343061345HK which was held by customs for unspecified reason.
I have been waiting for the letter from customs so that i can submit the invoices and get the custom duty calculated.
This package was held on august 24th 2016, till today i dint receive any type of communication from customs department / postal department.I'm ready to pay the customs duty incurred for this package and i request the customs to get this package delivered.
Dhanrajravikumar

Aug 24, 2016

Parcel in chennai APSO, Delay in delievery

Sir My parcel , a toy helicopter is under Chennai APSO for a very long duration, please help me in getting that delivered. Thanks

RS561404461NL

Dhanraj 9790809607
Dhanrajravikumar

Aug 22, 2016

Dhanraj 9790809607
mjahabarsadiq

Aug 19, 2016

Parcel held by customs Chennai

I ordered a TV tuner and it was sent through Singapore post. Current status shows it is held by customs in Chennai from17-Aug. No reason is specified anything else. Tracking number is RF412988931SG. Please help.
mjahabarsadiq

Aug 18, 2016

Shaharukh Khan

Aug 17, 2016

Parcel has been retained

I have ordered a camera from ali express website know the parcel has been retained at the chennai customs for unspecifed reason
The trackind id is RS588067808NL
Pls help me to clear the parcel

Aug 6, 2016

package was retained

hi sir

my name is Naveen I ordered from aliexpress website.

The package RF259725067CN was retained by customs in chennai .

Sir please send me the document or receipt why the package is retained so that I can contact the seller for refund.

In customs no one is attending the call. I was tired of calling them for past three weeks.

The seller asked me document provided by the customs for refund.

Please help me

package was retained

Gautham Reddy Kola

Jul 28, 2016

Packet got stuck

My packet was stuck with chennai customs since last 2 weeks.
I don't know what's taking so long.?
I would at least like to know what's going on.
The tracking details doesn't say anything but unspecified reasons and other reasons.
What's that supposed to mean.?
Tracking number: RS121312465CN
I believe you can help me out.

Jul 10, 2016

my package was struck in customs.

Hi sir,
My name is Naveen I ordered a item from aliexpress website (china) and the order with the

tracking number# RF2597525067CN reached
chennai customs office on 23/06/2016.

On tracking site it shows that it is retained by customs for unspecified reason.

Sir please help me to get my package. please tell me wether my order will be
delivered or it will returned back to sender.

my package was struck in customs.

Samuel John Pulla

Jun 24, 2016

CA622868430IN

CA622868430IN Track More
Booked at Booked on Destination Tariff Article Type Delivered at Delivered on Paid on
Not Available Not Available Not Available
Detailed Track Events for : CA622868430IN ( )

Date Time Office Event
22/06/2016 10:48:03 GNT BAZAR Article Undelivered : [DOOR LOCKED / FIRST INTIMATION]
20/06/2016 17:36:16 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
17/06/2016 12:04:50 PH VIJAYAWADA Article Bagged to CHENNAI FOREIGN
16/06/2016 15:58:52 GNT BAZAR Article Bagged to GUNTUR HO
Sir the abobe details.

I need caused to be back and please help me for resend it to same address with currect as you direct mistake please