Chennai Customs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Customs

Satish766

Jun 21, 2016

Too late

Dear sir I am importing an article from U.S.A,it was received at chennai air customs on 16th June 16,but till date is stucked at customs only. Kindly look into this matter and do needful.

Thanks and regards,
Satish Penneru
Syam sudner

Jun 16, 2016

Parcel sent via EMS SPEED POST to kerala , at chennai customes

My parcel what I sent via UAE EMS speed post ( air way bill :EE419868332AE) is now shown( when traced over on line traking) as at Chennai costumes for long , kindly know that is has only a base model LED tv and some toy type articles in it and & I shall pay the duty( if needed) when on delivery too.
Waiting you to help on this matter for what next to be done
tejchordia

Jun 14, 2016

Parcel not received to me please check and reply me

tracking No.:

2016/5/2-Hong Kong HKHK,Export of international mail
2016/5/1-China 510010, Acceptance
tejchordia

Jun 14, 2016

Parcel not received please check and reply me

tracking No.:

2016/5/2-Hong Kong HKHK,Export of international mail
2016/5/1-China 510010, Acceptance
venkat656

May 25, 2016

my package still stucked at chennai customs

I am importing an article from china,it was received at chennai air customs on 16th June 16,but till date is stucked at customs only. Kindly look into this matter and do needful.

Thanks and regards,
Venkat
Sheryl Rabaya

May 20, 2016

package still stcuk in customs

My Parcel from Philippines to India .It send 12th May from the Philippines post office
Detailed Track Events For EE060188983PH

12/05/2016 09:18:00 MNL CTRL MAIL EXCHANGE CTR EXPRESS PHILIPPINES Item Bagged
16/05/2016 11:44:57 DELHI INDIA Item Bagged
16/05/2016 14:16:47 Exchange Office Sent for Customs Verification...It contains body soap how long the Customs Verification?When they will send here in Kolkata Post Office?
Anshadkhaludeen

Apr 30, 2016

My parcel sent from U.A.E

My parcel I have been sent on 21 April 2016 from UAE to India ..until this day Chennai customs not cleared my item there is no prohibited anything please clear as early as possible .and let me get delivered (because of this delay my life is facing very difficult my item having some contact details regarding my job.for fastest delivery I sent this item through Dubai best courier Emirates post they done their job fairly.but in India it's getting delay ..please help me ..if I lost that my job will lose too..please help me ..I want to live ..my family is waiting for me ..I f I lost my job I can't live.. Help me brothers
God will help you

21/04/2016 11:42
Remarks: Mail posted
Devaguru Nachimuthu

Apr 26, 2016

Chennai customs hold my documents which are sent from singapore

Chennai customs hold my article (documents) which is sent from singapore to Chennai
Tracking number : RC635099608SG

Details:

Date Short Description
16/04/2016 Held by Custom
16/04/2016 Arrival at Destination Post (Country: IN)
16/04/2016 Arrival at Processing Center (Country code: IN)
14/04/2016 Despatched to overseas (Country code: IN)
13/04/2016 Further processing in progress (HARBOURFRONT CENTRE BRANCH)
13/04/2016 Accepted at (HARBOURFRONT CENTRE BRANCH)
mehtaraj40

Mar 17, 2016

Held by customs

Tracking number : RR930531231PL

My package is held by customs since
Package acceptance 2016-03-11 16:18 CHENNAI (FOREIGN POST OFFICE)
Held by customs 2016-03-11 16:29 CHENNAI (FOREIGN POST OFFICE)

there is no prohibited item, please clear my parcel and let it get delivered.
Suresh Pandi

Mar 15, 2016

Chennai Customs hold my Parce.

My parcel still in customs, when i can get it.

My Track # : RF164244290CN

22/02/2016 21:50:59 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
22/02/2016 21:44:05 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
20/02/2016 23:59:38 Kolkata (ex Calcutta) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
20/02/2016 21:53:47 Kolkata (ex Calcutta) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
10/02/2016 12:26:00 Beijing Exchange Office (CHINA) Article Bagged
01/02/2016 17:04:00 CHINA Article Booked
rajanhwd

Mar 9, 2016

Parcel not received (RT300055254HK)

Parcel not delivered.

My parcel from Hong Kong have been sent Mumbai by Air on 04-02-2016.

The same have been send to Customs (Inb), Air, Chennai APSO from Mumbai on 08-02-2016.

Till date I did not received my parcel.

May know whether the parcel have been received in Customs (Inb), Air, Chennai APSO.

If received, inform to me, I will collect the same.

I am waiting for your reply.

L. RAJAN.
karthikchef

Mar 7, 2016

customs holding my parcel

customs hold my parcel

Detailed Track Events for : RF377556800SG

Date Time Office Event
20/02/2016 21:14:43 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
19/02/2016 21:09:12 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
19/02/2016 20:36:52 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
17/02/2016 21:05:00 Singapore Exchange Office (SINGAPORE) Article Bagged
karthikchef

Feb 26, 2016

customs holding my parcel

i send parcel to my dad its still in customs may i know what is the reason they r holding here ?

RP329699468SG

Booked at Booked on Destination Tariff Article Type Delivered at Delivered on
Not Available Not Available Not Available

Detailed Track Events for : RP329699468SG

Date Time Office Event
16/01/2016 16:14:22 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
16/01/2016 16:11:45 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
12/01/2016 19:25:42 Mumbai (Ex Bombay) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
12/01/2016 15:15:59 Mumbai (Ex Bombay) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
06/01/2016 14:43:00 Singapore Exchange Office (SINGAPORE) Article Bagged

Feb 20, 2016

can anyone help me with this ?
My friend sent me a gift , do i have to worry about it ? or its just a usual thing that happens ? It is
no update from there. I don't understand who will verify it and when will I get delivered it or should I need to pick up from customs Office??
Detailed Track Events for my parcel#: RU752163269GB

11/02/2016 22:12:45 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
11/02/2016 22:07:07 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
08/02/2016 21:37:51 Mumbai (Ex Bombay) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
08/02/2016 19:11:12 Mumbai (Ex Bombay) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received

can anyone help me with this ?
11th and the item has been in customs for 7 days now. please can someone help me ?!?!
Tracking number RU75216369GB

Tracking number

Mahammad Musthafa

My Parcel# RF372006099SG held at Chennai Customs

I am getting delay in receiving my parcel# RF372006099SG. The parcel contains HTC 526 g+ LCD touch for my mobile repair.
My parcel was held by "Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office" for customs verification more than a month ago and later it is in stable status, no update from there. I don't understand who will verify it and when will I get delivered it (or) should I need to pick up from customs Office???????

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY PARCEL.

Detailed Track Events for my parcel#: RF372006099SG ( )

Date Time Office Event
18/01/2016 21:58:55 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
18/01/2016 21:51:02 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
16/01/2016 20:39:23 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
16/01/2016 19:57:17 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
14/01/2016 15:13:00 Singapore Exchange Office (SINGAPORE) Article Bagged
KM Balaji

Feb 13, 2016

My Parcel held at Chennai Customs

ITEM n° RP329692867SG

Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information

1/12/2016 10:13:00 AM Singapore SINGAPORE S01 Insert item into bag (Otb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

1/15/2016 10:45:00 AM Singapore SINGAPORE S01 Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

1/19/2016 11:00:01 AM India CHENNAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

1/19/2016 11:01:10 AM India CHENNAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Send item to customs (Inb) Air CHENNAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE
MMB73

Feb 11, 2016

Shipment Held

Since 29th December, 2015 Chennai Customs office is holding my parcel from China and not releasing it. What should be the next course of action for me!!!

I regret having done this transactions to buy something!!!

Feb 9, 2016

Inefficient government

by mistake in numbers 700,00,000

Feb 9, 2016

Inefficient government

Chennai customs maintains for 7,00,000 plus people for the items importing abroad, it is truly acceptable 50 years ago because small amount of items were imported. but now for the whole state of tamilnadu it maintains by only one customs as it had before? based on population it should be at least 5 divided custom to make it speed clearance. what is this government doing? rubbish sleeping minds !! why all these people never turn in to productive source? never wake up from their sleeping tables?

We agree it has heavy population both china and india. whatever it is called province or state. by organization like custom clearance when it comes to import items, each province they have nearly 15 separate clearance in china for the one province alone. but indian maintain the same. why? the people of chennai customs at present not allowing any room for dividing for multiple customs? we suspect whether if that will be loss for them? that makes them any stoppage for bribe earnings ? too many suspect arises!!

why not this government step up a multiple clearance custom for the state like china province? for comparing to the dense populated country like india need to master plan rather than just sleeping with old system! public suffering but customs are gaining! wake up sleepy government. too many charges and too many bribes every where but still we are not offered a better facilities. where all those money goes? where are the surveillance wings for each department? how they are monitored? whether all these things noted by centralized one?
mubarack a

Feb 5, 2016

MAIL HOLD AT CUSTOMS

DEAR SIR

I HAD SENT AN URGENT DOCUMENT TROUGH EMIRATES POST BY SPEED POST ON JAN 24TH 2016.THE MAIL CONTAINS ONLY TWO PAPERS GOT FROM INDIAN EMBASSY RELATED WITH MY CHILDRENS PASSPORT.NOW MY FAMILY FACING TOO MUCH PROBLEMS DUE TO THE DELAY OF THE MAIL.THE TRACKING NUMBER IS #EE419268758AE#.SO PLEASE TAKE AN ACTION TO RELEASE THE MAIL AND HELP ME,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

ADDRESS TO DELIVER

MUBARACK
mactavish2191

Feb 3, 2016

My Parcel Stuck at Chennai Customs

I have ordered a package from Hong Kong. It has been since 1 month there is no movement of package.
RB032268439SG

Date Time Office Event
21/01/2016 22:02:28 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
21/01/2016 22:00:55 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
20/01/2016 21:08:39 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Sent for Customs Verification
20/01/2016 20:09:17 Chennai (Ex Madras) Exchange Office (INDIA) Article Received
18/01/2016 16:22:00 Singapore Exchange Office (SINGAPORE) Article Bagged

Jan 30, 2016

stealing phones by customs

i lost my Asus Fonepad 7 inch, in chennai custom since two month as it is not being delivered, the package show it has arrived in chennai custom after that there is no symptoms of movement. like that i have lost many item in chennai customs for the past 2 years since i have come to india after worked abroad. this is very bad as it shows there are still dishonest people works in indian government as an official. Taking others property is very bad thing in life.

if this consumer board works genuinely for indian citizen, i request to take steps to find the culprit, because this not like other items, this is a phone and it has IMEI number can be possible to trace the phone, As a conman man we do not have choice to find with this imei number, but consumer board with some authority can do this if it has enough heart as being an genuine indian.

Apart from just work as a board, I request enable this practically to help for your indian citizan would be highly appreciated and that makes new rejuvenated modern india. can you do that as from my kind request ?

IMEI 355383053997277