Chennai Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Traffic Police

syedramjas

Dec 6, 2012

bad reliance

i have one reliance corporate postpaid connection , but it is with my friend name, i want to change for my name,,,but they said as it will only possible to blood relations
maheshrel

Dec 6, 2012

Parking Nuisance in front of my house

I am residing in deivasigamani street royapettah,near music academy.i am sorry to inform this that daily i am facing parking nuisance infront of my house and i am not able to take my car from my parking in my residence. regulary goods van or tourist cars park in front of my house at dead of night and driver goes elsewhere and takes it leisurely after 10AM. sometimes vans or tourist cars are parked in front of gate for more than 2 days.

we are facing untold miseries and dont know where to complain such types of offences please atleast infor us where to complain

our email id:[email protected]
mnalex

Dec 4, 2012

Parking Nuisance in Krishnan Street

I am located in Krishnan Street, Near Govindan Road, West Mambalam, Chennai. In this street some people park their vehicles on the road side. Sometimes they are parking in both sides. So other vehicles cannot enter into the street. Emergency vehicles could not enter in to the street in case of emergency. Everyday we are facing many problems. If we come in the car one person get down and remove the vehicles in the way. Then only we can go. Some people put sand and building wrecks in the road side thats also give more trouble to people.Please take some action.
CommNet Sasi

Nov 9, 2012

AIR HORN USING CITY LIMIT

This is we are complained that, When my brother-in -law crossing the Ayanavaram near Joint office at 3.30 Pm on 09/11/2012. Suddenly he received Prohibited Air horn Sound from TATA SUMO, Reg no:TN 21 AF 4438,Now he is suffered Severe Ear pain.

Kindly trace that vehicle and remove the AIR HORN immediately.Kindly do the needfull.
G S Thirumalai

Nov 1, 2012

Fleecing by Autowallah

Today I went from T Nagar to Mandavelli and returned by auto.while going I paid Rs 100.While returning the autowallah (No TN06 B 8024) demanded Rs 130 saying that he will have to go circuitously because of diversions.But ultimately he took us only by straight route of TTK Road Eldams Road and Vijayaraghava Road.All the time he was grumbling that I was taking him to a more distant place than what I had told him initially.I had told him my house is near Vani Mahal But he refused to take me beyond vani mahal saying that the fare fixed was only upto Vani mahal even though my house was just a short distance away from vani Mahal.
Chennai traffic police should take action against this auto driver
G S Thirumalai 3 Tilak Street T Nagar Chennai 600017 (Tel 28342572)
kalaiyarasan

Oct 20, 2012

Parking Nuisance in front of my house

Please do the needful

Oct 11, 2012

Cops stopping and cheking only men for their documents and not women,why is that?

Respected Sir,I am a resident of Mogappair.My complaint is about cops not stopping any women driving without a license or a helmet whereas they stop guys like me who wear helmets and have all documents and waste 20 minutes of our time.I am starting to doubt if the law was written only for Indian men and not women.Justice demands equality be it man or woman.I am posting this as a complaint hoping to see justice done equally to all and not just teenage boys like me.Thank you.
dvenkateswarulu

Sep 22, 2012

streets turning into parking lots police inaction

Angappa Naicken Street and Linghi Chetty Street opposite to High Court North East Gate is no longer public road it is used to be a decade ago. It is dirty sinister now. All type of commercial activities are going on. This has proved advantageous to many anti-social elements as they are able to carry on their activities on the sly.
In recent times, the owners of the shops, their staff, lorry drivers, auto rickshaw drivers, shopping public parking their four wheelers, three wheelers and two wheelers on both sides of the street and have conveniently turned the streets to an unauthorised parking lot. Loading and unloading trucks are parked throughout the day. The auto drivers park their vehicles have long nap. At times groups of people can be seen enjoying a drink in the afternoon also. These drivers litter the place and use the sides of the road to relieve themselves.
It is very convenient for the shop owners to park the vehicle for long hours in order to carry on their commercial activities and there is nobody to question them. Although it is a vital link to the High Court and Parry’s Corner. So these lorries and vehicles are impediments to the free flow of traffic and are not being penalised for flouting any traffic rules by the traffic department. So they have conveniently turned the streets to a parking lot. There is nobody to question them.
These parked vehicles is not only hindrance to the flow of traffic but it is proving unsafe for other people who go through these streets. We feel unsafe going through this street even during the day time. The drivers dirty the place all around. They have their food and throw left overs and plastic covers and plastic covers and papers about. They urinate around the place and moreover get together and drink even in the afternoons.
We are also worried that the area will turn to be a conducive ground for miscreants and anti social elements soon. ‘Once miscreants start frequenting the place petty crimes are likely to increase.
In spite of the High Court’s direction to remove these obstacles, it seems mysterious that the law is floated for the benefit of a few unlawful elements.
Today morning at 10.45 a.m. the owner of Honda City Car bearing Registration No.TN O4 AD 6399 parked near door Old No.119 and 158 Angappa and picked up quarrel with and abused me in filthy language and went to an extent of saying that I can give complaint anywhere and nothing will happen.
GASOKAN1

Sep 20, 2012

parking nuisance in front of my house

narenhat

Sep 10, 2012

rules violated by people

No one obeys to signal in Velacherry. When Red is on no one stops. people crossing the roads like they are walking from one room to another room in their house. people standing in the middle of the road and acting as a block to vehicles who needs to cross the signal.
No one does Zebra crossing, the sad part is most of them are educated.Good there is banner kept near velacherry signal but no one follows.
I would suggest the traffic police and the government in taking serious steps to implement traffic rules strictly and make the people follow which helps in bringing a healthy city.
lillyrose

Aug 27, 2012

Share Auto drivers at OMR Road

This has happened three days back when i and my friend going on bike in OMR road ,singal was about to change from orange to red at Jain college Thuraipakkam,I and all the fellow riders stopped. all of a sudden from back of me a share auto passed and dashed the leg of the person sitting at my back,she fell completely on the ground, that fellow did not stop, it is overloaded and he violated the signal which is in red.The traffic police standing there simply watching he did not taken any action and in reverse he is asking us why did we chase the auto fellow.Who chased whom also he is unable to notice.What had happened if the persons head fall just at the tyres of auto????Action should be taken on share auto fellows who drive rashly. And i want to lodge a complaint that the number of autos has increased in huge, if such type of accidents are made by them and no action taken. what we can do and where we can go???Licence of such type of auto drivers should be cancelled . if it done to one person, the others wont do.
shankarlal72

Aug 25, 2012

chance of accident

Sir.,
Chance of accident Near Anna Nagar - west extension , Park Road , The Schram Academy School from Manday to friday Timming : 8.00 am to 9.30 am & 2.15 pm to 3.30. pm ( After Noon) Kindly help Kids.. Also advice the school management to regulate the vehicles parking in front of their gate., please take action.
skdalai

Jan 16, 2012

wrong parking by share Autos

The main cause for traffic congestion is lack of road sense of these share autos drivers to park their vehicles.

Today morning at about 10.00 AM a share auto with registered number TN 18 C 5331, almost collided with my car at my office entrance. The vehicle which was parked at about 1.0 m before my office gate started moving as I was entering into office with indicator on and sounding horn.

Though there are security guards standing at entrance do not object, its should be the moral responsibility of the taxis to give way for the incoming vehicle at the office entrance.

I request the police authorities to seal the license of such drivers,who do not have the minimum sense of selecting a parking place to pick up passengers.

pls do respond to my complaint by taking some action against the insane share auto driver whose vehicle registration number is TN 18 C 5331, to my mail ID: [email protected]

thanks and regards
Santhosh

Dec 26, 2011

Irresponsible Traffic Adminstration

I am one of the affected person this morning on my way from home to my office at 7:45 AM in the morning to witness the clueless traffic police's action which created a huge frustration to all those travelling via Mount road.

All the roads - Venkat Narayana road, pondy bazar & GN Chetty Road, T-Nagar terminus that would connect to the Mount Road are blocked for traffic starting at 7:45 AM today - Dec 25th 2011 - without any clear diversion route announced to the public. I was circling one road after the other and finally had to come home without being able to get pass the Rajbavan area as my office is in OMR.

I in fact gone down off my car and asked the traffic police for ways to reach OMR and every one was busy and totally not interested in helping and just told me to follow the flow and said they can’t help since PM is in town and hence the road starting from Rajbavan to Madras University is blocked.

I can’t imagine a city like Chennai going through a mess like this without any clear plan on part of the traffic police and its administration.
I really don’t know how this day would have affected many business men, students and patients missing their appointments terribly without a clear option.

I will certainly hold the state government responsible for creating a huge mess on a Monday morning for the residents of the city and would like to seek clarifications.

May 17, 2011

doing not well there work.

hi,
i am sankar. In chennai traffic police they didn't do there work properly. the traffic police are stand in that signal and also the share autos and autos also parked in NO PARKING AREA(bus stand,bus stop) but the traffic police doesn't take any action regards that parking.

I want to know the result of this complaint to my mail id [email protected]