CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

The Honorable Chief Minister
Greenlands circle, Begumpet.
Hyderabad (TS)

Subject – Regarding No Drinking Water Facility

With due respect, I beg to say that My Name is Mohammed Jhani Pasha I live in Nagaram, Keesara(M), Medchal(D)-500083. It is a thickly populated area. Being a industry locality, it is also famous area in our city. But there is no water supply in our locality. I surprized when people of other cities/villages are getting water supply but we are not. Please once ask esquire about our City/Village and do process. if i wrong, kill me at point blank. Local leaders trying not to include in GHMC area because they lose their income. i mean they just are corrupted with this all other level officers also included in this. please try to solve this issue, as there is no meaning of Sarpanch because The Nagaram is biggest area in Mandal. Other resources of water are not in well condition here. There are Hand Pumps in our locality. They are either in bad condition or out of control. They supply very little water after the hard labor. It is not enough for the people of this locality. Even the wells in our locality are dry. People cannot get water from them enough to fulfill their needs. Because of this people have to fetch water from a long distance. They spend a lot of time in bringing water. This affects in their daily work. The time which they have to spend on their necessary work has to spend on bringing water.

Therefore I request the concerning authorities to look into the matter seriously and take necessary steps for solving the problem. So the water supply may kindly be made daily in our locality. People may get rid of the problem of poor water supply.

I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanking you sir,

Yours Faithfully

Jhani Mohammed
Bhavesh Netha

Oct 16, 2017

ABOUT KARUNYA NIYAMAKAM

THE CHIEF MINISTER SIR,
IAM S.BHAVESH STUDYING INTERMEDIATE IN TELANGANA .I WANT TO NOTICE U ABOUT KARUNYA NIYAMAKAM BECAUSE WE ARE SUFFERING ABOUT OUR STUDIES.THE FEES FOR MY SISTER AND ME IS ABOUT 2,00,000 BUT THE GOVT IS GIVING LESS PENSION SO THE PENSION IS NOT ENOUGH AND IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO OUR STUDIES AND FOR MY FAMILY NEEDS. MY MOTHER IS A PATIENT SO SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO EARN MONEY SO SHE IS WORRY ABOUT OUR STUDIES AND FAMILY NEEDS SO U SAID THAT KARUNYA NIYAMAKAM IS DONE IN 10 DAYS BUT WHEN WE GO TO ZP NALGONDA THEY SAID THAT THE JOB WILL COME AFTER FOUR OR FIVE YEARS IT MEANS YOUR ORDER TO GIVE THE JOB AND ALSO U PASSED THE G.O BUT WHY THE JOBS ARE NOT COMMING? PLEASE GIVE YOUR WORDS TO THE PEOPLE OF TELANGANA BECAUSE SO MANY FAMILIES ARE ALSO THERE LIKE MY FAMILY WHO'S FAMILY LOST HER EARNING FATHER AND SUFFERING FOR THEIR FUTURE LIKE ME.

SIR PLEASE DISCUSS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM "THE COMPASSIONATE JOBS" FOR THE PEOPLE OF TELANGANA
THANKING YOU

Bullet babu

Oct 11, 2017

Natural Disaster

Dear Sir.

I am not sure that whether this post may attract the notice of Hon'ble chief ministe rof telangana or at least to this office bearer's notice, i am a resident of Neredment balaji Nagar and staying in a Residential complex consisting of 12 flats including of one cellar and ground floor plus 2. we have abonded quarey which is extactly located behind our complex with open place around. Due to recent rains the quarey has been completely filled with rain water, as a result the stagnated water is now penetrated in to our complex cellar. The cellar is now completely submerged and the Electricity panel board and the sump for the storage water is also now under the water flow. We do not have power since 3 days since the local Electricity board authorites has stopped the power supply to alarming stage of water levels. We have flushing out the water but unable to control the inflow as the volume of the water is too high to pump out the entire water. We have approached the local Municipal Corporator Ms. Sridevi and explained her the problem and requested her to divery the water in to near by RK Puram lake by construting small cannal from the abonded quarey, much to our surprise she informed us that the problem is not Official and she cannot help out us since the matter is not belongs to GHMC, i would like to inform you that the open land where this quarey is located has been declared Govt. Land. The situation is very critical and the water may overflow and enter into the colony damaging the properties of the residents and also there is a life threat to the residents.
I request you to kindly take necessary action to control the water raising level and divert the same to the near by Lake.
pashya

Oct 6, 2017

DEO OFFICE IN NALGONDA IS NOT RESPONDING TO PHONE CALLS

I studied degree I wanna apply for kgbvurs deo office members are not providing any information.In paper notification they didnt mention clearly how to apply I called to deo office they are not lifting at all.Ater several times I have called they lifted only once and they are saying that I don't know any information.point to be noted that in paper notification they clearly mentioned deo has the information on application.please take action
Anonymousveltoor

Sep 24, 2017

About village roads and street lights and wter problems too

Respected c.m sir
I am under graduated student from r/o veltoor(v),peddamadadi(m),wanaparthy(d)
Sir, in our b.t road laid just before 8months and right the roads of our village have been damaged severly and there is no street lights at all on the roads and they have some lights fixed on the streets but it wouldn't faced towards it is face towards the people who are working for politicians and there is no temple in our colony and there was an idol of lord rama and hanuman under a neem tree and even there is no lighting at the tree and no politicians in our village are working for people in gram panchayath they are only looking for wealth please take action on our village gra panchayath people
Afreenn

Sep 24, 2017

National scholarship

Hello sir,I am A MBA Student I have Apply for Merit cum Means scholarship 2016-2017, Still I didn't got my scholarship it's only showing under Process didn't credited to my Account. Scholarship is most important to me I didn't pay fee Sir please it's my humble request.please release scholarship Sir.
Br9

Sep 20, 2017

Dussera holidays are not given to Indian School of Excellence, DEO office is not lifting calls, and deputy DEO office no is busy since morning

A school named Indian School of Excellence gulshan colony, tolichowki near Abubakar masjid, has not given Dussehra Holidays when honorable CM made it compulsory still they are not following order, to bring this to the notice of DEO office and deputy DEO office no one is lifting and responding.
Kindly consider my request and take action as soon as possible.
Sridhar Varma

Sep 15, 2017

Issue of Scholarships

Respected CM garu
We are student's of class 12, We have applied fir scholarships in our class 11. Sc caste students got their scholarships, We are BC students, We didn't get our scholarships
Kindly please issue scholarships as quickly as possible.
Thanking you KCR garu
abdul_khader

Sep 14, 2017

Reduction School timing

I want to take your humble view towards present education system. Now a days timing for primary, upper primary & higher sections inschool taking much time from 9 AM to 5 PM in which childrens doesn't have any physical or any other activities as they get tired and sick. More important taking study hours in schools from 7:30 AM to 9 AM and evenening 5: 00 PM to 7: 30 PM and school also charging huge amount for this.
I request you to stop these extra hour classes and bring back school timing from 9 AM to 4 PM. I believe "quality is more important than quantity" As other develop countries make there childrens to use valuable time for different categories that helps future of the country. So, I request you to please look into the matter and take action
rekhalp

Sep 4, 2017

roads in our village

This is to inform you that it has become horrible to walk or drive on the roads of Hydershakote village towards PG colony Gandamguda,

We villagers are facing lot of problem with this,

Last year also due to such negligence life of a child was taken away with an accident. We do not have heart to see anymore such things.

Request you to kindly look into this on priority and take a quick action.

I dont know what the village sarpanch and ward members are doing.

If we question them they act as if they are doing these works using money out of their pocket .

very pathetic to have such a poor governing body in this village.

No proper roads, three phase electricity, proper care towards village government schools.

What the hell is going on in this village.

Honorable Mr. Chief Minister promised we can see beautiful roads all over, but our village is pathetic.
My humble plea and request to do the needful on urgent basis before something pathetic happens

Thanks&regards
A Resident from Hydershahkote
Rangareddy District
RAMUNAGATI

Aug 30, 2017

DELAY OF AFFLIDAVIT OF CASTE CERTIFICATE AS OF ANNEXURE-1

SIR I AM IN NEED OF SCHEDULED CASTE CERTIFICATE FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD SECUNDERABAD NTPC I HAD SUBMITTED APPLICATION FORM ON 22ND AUGUST 2017 AND THEY ARE DELAYING THE PROCESS OF ISSUING THE CERTIFICATE AT AMBERPET MANDAL REVENUE OFFICE
Srini99

Aug 28, 2017

No Road Facility

Dear CM we do not have a proper road to our village and we have not got the BT Road even after 70 years of independence and we have expected a BT road after Telanagana statehood realisation under our cheif minister KCR. We have not seen any symptoms of such initiations. Dear Sir, our village name is Erroniguda, Muddem Gudem Panchayati and RR Distrct in the constitency of Chevella and our MLA is Kale Yadaiah (TRS) and MLC is Patnam Narender Reddy (TRS) and our minister is Mahender Reddy. None of them is listened to us despite of several requests to them and hey are development oriented leaders.

We need justice in your leadership after achieving our own Telangana statehood.

Kindly look into this and grant us a BT road so that our village people can ply without any hurdles.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas
Erroniguda Village
Cyril Joseph

Aug 25, 2017

Drainage Facility

Hon'ble Chief Minister.
My name is Cyril Joseph and i reside in Macha Bolarum beside Sanjeeva Reddy Garden. In 2015 i had purchased an independent house and over here there was no pipeline for Drainage. There are around 10 houses with the same problem of no drainage facility, we all families joined and filled the application along with MLA reference and submitted the application, then later i got a message on Jan 6th 2017 "Dear Citizen, estimate prepared and submitted for administrative sanction while sanctioned the work, work will be taken up,GHMC." Now the drainage water is overflowing and moving towards other plots as well which is actually creating a mess, animals come and sit, mosquitoes have increased, and the ground water as well is getting contaminated.

I had paid property tax during these 2 years and yet no action of development is taken, water pipeline has been placed, still there is no water supply to this area.

It would be a great help if you could take a serious action against such a delay by GHMC-Alwal and get them do their duty. There could be many areas this manner which could be facing the same problem.

Request you to do the needful and thanks a lot for your support.

Your's Sincerely,
Cyril Joseph
narasimha dev

Aug 12, 2017

Refund of amount paid for plot allotment

Honourable Chief Minister Sir, My respectful namaskarams.

I booked a house plot in Vedagayatri Agraharam meant for exclusively Brahmin community in the year 2012. The promoter is Mr. Yellapragada Prabhakar, alias Prabhakara Sarma, proprietor of Raghavendra Real Estates. In fact, the plots offered were not approved by hmda. It was informed during marketing of plots by Mr. Sarma that we may go for LRS of these plots subsequently. As per the then prevailing terms, I paid Rs.100000/- towards partial land cost and Rs.15000/- towards registration and other expenses. The plot no.50 was registered in the name of my wife. The remaining amount of land cost Rs.400000/- was to be paid in 100 instalments @Rs.4000/- p.m. Under EMI I paid Rs.80,000/-(20 instalments). Plot was not handed over as promised and no developmental work took place. No tangible efforts were made towards regularisation (LRS) exercise. In the meantime due to my financial constraints, with prior approval of Mr. Prabhakara Sarma, I have withdrawn myself from the scheme, by submitting a letter to Mr. Sarma. He promised that he would refund the amount of Rs.180000/- (registration and other charges Rs.15000/- excluded from total amount of 195000/-) within few months. Subsequently he was involved in a cheating case filed by some aggrieved Vedagayatri Customers. He was in jail for about 3 months. I have appealed to him to refund my amount as promised. During the past 4 years time he paid only Rs.24000/- out of 180000/-. Observing the pendency of civil suits against him, and owing to my financial constraints, I could not go for legal action. I humbly submit my representation to your kind selves for immediate intervention and arrange for refund of my amount from Mr.Sarma.MVL Narasimha Dev,9849845237
latchaiah

Aug 11, 2017

illegal digging of 6" bore in residential area

Respected Sir, on 11/12-08-2017 a 6" bore is about to dug in the residential area i.e., TRT Quarters No. 149 & 150, Sitafalmandi, Secunderabad, Hyderabad District... we the local surrounding residents will be put to severe inconvenience and hardship, if the same is allowed.. taking advantage of continuous holidays, the builder is doing the said act, threatening with dire consequences if anyone oppose their act... hence please restrict the said builder from digging 6" bore in the residential area... thanking you.. residents
arzarameshkumar

Jul 31, 2017

Electricity

I A. V. RAMESH KUMAR resident of Nagnoor wide electricity consumer no. SC. No. 25715-01658. I have regular disturbance every day power supply minimum of 1hr - 3hrs. When ever I enquire with substation or line men they always claim feeder problem or lines are under maintainance it is ridiculous to hear with such an advanced technology these problems are not solved.
I request your good offices,kindl arrange to please see that supply is regularized without disturbance.
Jai telangana
mounica_11

Jul 7, 2017

encrochement of land

Hello Sir we have lands in koyagudem village tekulapalli mandal s.no.35 ,s.no.14,15 of bethampudi rev. punem sudhir and punem muktesh of koyagudem are obstructing and not allowing us to cultivate our lands for last few years . as we are two sisters not residing in koyagudem We are unable to counter these people. They are creating all problems and even they have beaten us once. Sir kindly help us and see that these people should not obstruct us so that we can cultivate our land. Hoping a response from you soon.Thanking you Sir in advance.
M.d. Nayeem khan

Jul 6, 2017

Out sourcing employee

Am working in govt office as a outsourcing DEO
BT we are also human sir they give 15000 thousand salary bt duty timings are 9 am to 8-30pm and they are giving out side off. work also n they r not paying any single Rs. If we ask sir adjust traveling allowence to go out side for office work. They are told salary given na bt sir u only think sir how can we manage sir that much time in office n how can we manage that much salary.
sir u only tink sir we are also humans not mechins sir plz try to understand outsourcing employees problems
Sir maaku barya pillalu unnary sir wariki time ivvaleka potunnam elaga ina koncam drushti pettandi sir ma meeda kuda
giridhar rao m

Jul 4, 2017

agricultural land

we have lands at kolanak village, survey nos 399 and 441 ex vao mr yadagiri reddy,criminal, tampered land reccords. Mro aler mandal not takeing any action for the last 20 years inspite of registered letters and reminders. Kindly do justice

m j rao
m r k rao
m m mohan rao
m g rao
Venkateswarababu Tata

Jun 28, 2017

Road grabbed /Occupied

Hon'ble and my beloved Chief Minister, greetings to you. I pray god for you and my state long live.. This is an issue amidst Khammam district head quarter and the NS canal road was occupied by so many and the authorities laid road in patta land of citizens. Everybody including government officials accepted the road was occupied and constructions done on public road. Now the issue is since the road is occupied government/municipal authorities want to lay, expand the road from private land/plot which is injustice. Why the government including District Collector and other Revenue authorities are reluctant to justice to the natural law is not known. Sir, please do justice help the public. This is genuine case. Recently I have complained to Prime Minister's office too.

Yours sincerely citizen

citigen of india

Jun 20, 2017

confomation

Respected sir
Im just Conforming whether you reading our queries or not!!!!! Please reply.your reply will make me to ask my complaint....plese reply sir.
sridhar.g

Jun 19, 2017

School feeses

Good Afternoon Sir,

I am from Jagtial District, my Daughter and son is studying in Abhyasa International School, There is collecting too much of fesses and too much of rates for books. normal people are not bearing this much of rates for books. My Daughter studying 6th class and my son studying 4th class these two classes only text books rates 8000=00 rupees. this is not unbearable rates sir please take action on this school, if take action on one school all schools are in down his rates. so please take action sir. and school management are requesting don't reveal these books rates.
And also there is no facilities as per taking school fesses they are telling all facilities are here but no facilities are there. so please understand my intention
Thanking you sir
azam shaik

Jun 12, 2017

power supply failure by electricity deprtment

sufeering with out power supply since 91th day pls do the justice for uss
rameshbanoth

Oct 6, 2016

engineering college not give dasara holidays

im studying at guru nanak engineering ibrahimpatnam
all engineering given dasara 5/10/21016 to 16/10/2016 but our college given college only 2day 09/10/2016 to 12/10/2016 please take action
thaq

My name is V.LAXMI s/o N.YADAIAH
From vill:- bhiknoor
mon:- yellareddy
dist:-nizamabad.

my father was died by supperate telangana state figghting.iam applyed amaravirula sahaya nidhi in NIZAMBAD COLLECTOR OFFICE.MY PRAJAVANA NO IS 852.procss wii be complated. But The OFFICER are given TWO peitition Numbers.one no is 11167/gen-GP/2015(ACCEPTED PEITITION)
another no is is 18111/gen-GP/2015(REJECTED PEITITION).NIDHI IS NOT GIVEN BY COLLECTOR OFFICER(C-SECTION).
PLEASE SIR SOIVE THIS PROBLEM AND GIVE ME THAT NIDHI .
THANK YOU SIR.

TASMAC - Charges more than MRP, NO BILL
    I have one doubt regarding liquor bought from any TASMAC...
    Ibps - less marks in pre
    Sir I have attempted 61 question 40 reasoning and 21...
    BOB BANK - DONOT REFUND MY CASH
    DONOT REFUND MY CASH i have used BOB Debit card for...
    UKSRTC bus service - worst condition of bus and missbehave of conductor
    Dear concern, I am travelling in UKSRTC AC bus from...
    MSEB-Mahavitran - Open power dp
    In garibacha wada , dombivali west there open pole light...
    paytm - Payment done by other with using my net banking
    Today i analysis my bank statement there is two...
    Make My Trip - MOBILE APP
    MMT IS LAUNCHED MMT BLACK SCHEME I REGISTERS IN THIS...
    HDFC Bank - Employ want bribe
    Respected sir My name is...
    Dish TV - Wrong Number Rechage
    My VC/RMN -01516382826 Wrong VC/RMN...
    DNA - Not working and bed service
    I am daily call and mail but not slove my problem