CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

Consumer complaints and reviews about CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

ShaBana37

Justice

Good afternoon sir iam here to place a complaint against shrita 8 months baby in warangal
Sir small kid sir please punish and kill that bastard sir why he is living and that kid was died cruelly and that father mother was suffering for lifelong make justisefor them sir please respond sirwhy he is living sir after killed ther baby he dont deserve to live sir and iam sk shabana sir Iam from vijayawada Andhrapradesh and iam a common people please respond sir kill that bastard as cruel as he suffer morethan sritha parents he dont have any right to live sir please sir
sowjanya patel

COMPLAINT ABOUT GURUKUL SCHOOLS

Respected Honorable Chief Minister of Telangana KCR sir,
this is to inform you about that newly started Gurukul school (Mahatma Jyothibapule gurukul paatashala) in uppal had no minimum felicities to residential children, ie:
1) No plates, glasses, bowls, spoons
2) No mattress, sleepers,
3) No text books, notebooks
4) No uniforms, shoes
5) No proper food what you have shown in their diet chart
6) No dining facilities
7) No fruits
Even though children are eating their food with out curry, in the morning breakfast times they are eating just plain rice instead of upma without any curry.
The principal and staff accommodate 30 members of children in a small room.
Children suffering a lot with these kind of facilities.
I have inspired with your words about Gurukul schools. So I have joined my son in class V. But their was no one following your rules sir, we have asked them about these facilities but they told us that the government didn't send all the above.
Please understand students problem and also this is whole 90 parents opinion sir.
Please take action about that newly opened Gurukul school (Mahatma Jyothibapule gurukul paatashala) uppal .
Thanking you sir.

4) No uniforms, shoes
5) No proper food what you have shown in their diet chart
6) No dining facilities
7) No fruits
The principal and staff accommodate 30 members of children in a small room.
Children suffering a lot with these kind of facilities.
Thanking you sir.

Sowjanya. P
8919309661
radhakrishna5698

Jun 13, 2019

Responsibilities of father and mother

Good evening sir
Respected
Chief Minister of Telangana
Sir this is to inform you that so many of the older persons are suffering from hungry and shelter to stay because of not properly taken responsibilities of parents after getting married and after their life settled please take an action on that reason and implement some free old-age homes for older people for free and take a punishable action on the person that are neglecting their parents sir I have recently experienced on that reason that an older even can't talk and to eat also
So kindly please check on the problem and reasons for the cause and take a particular action to the cause for them

LOCAL PRIVATE SCHOOL FEES

RESPECTED SIR,
THE PRIVATE SCHOOLS ARE BEING LOOTED US THEY ARE TAKING TOO MUCH FEES AND THEY ARE ALSO PRESSURIZED US TO BUY THE BOOKS DRESSES FROM THE SCHOOL ONLY, WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGED MORE THAN 150% EXTRA.
WHEN I ASKED THEM TO WRITTEN LETTER BY SUCH KIND OF ACTIVITIES, THEY DENIED PROVIDING ME THAT AND HATRED ARGUMENT WITH ME I DON'T THINK THIS KIND OF ACTIVITIES WILL BOOST PEOPLE TO GO UP IN EDUCATION.
SIR WE ARE FROM THE MIDDLE-CLASS FAMILY AND WE CAN’T AFFORD ALL THOSE THINGS MY CHILDREN STUDYING IN BROOKLYN GRAMMAR HIGH SCHOOL IN METPALLE JAGITYAL DISTRICT TELANGANA.
THE CHARGES ARE SCHOOL FEES + TRANSPORTATION (8 KM) FOR LKG 19,500 PLUS BOOKS AND DRESSES I HAVE TO PAY 23,000 TO 25,000 PER YEAR ONLY. FOR 2 CHILDREN 50,000 PER YEAR.

KINDLY TAKE SOME SERIOUS ACTIONS AGAINST THOSE PRIVATE SCHOOL FEES WHO ARE TAKING UNNECESSARY CHARGES,
KINDLY DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR EDUCATION SYSTEM WHICH WE PEOPLE ALLOW TO GIVE BETTER EDUCATION FOR OUR CHILDREN HOPE YOU WILL TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THE SCHOOL FEES AS SOON AS EAGERLY

THANKING YOU...

COMPLAINT AGAINST PRIVATE SCHOOLS

HOBBLE CHIEF MINISTER OF TELANGANA KCR SIR,

There are few Private schools in Metpally like Brooklyn Grammar High School, Nikhil Bharat Convent High Schools, WISDOM GRAMMAR HIGH SCHOOL. they charge for too much school fees we are middle class family we can not bear. they charge for school fee, books & dresses has to take in school only plus transportation.
Only for LKG they are charge minimum fees and transportation 19,000 per year without books and dresses almost per year 24,000 to 25,000 only for LKG.

we took this compliant to My Respected MLA Mr.Vidyasagar sir 2 times but didn't solve problem.

The school management behave very rudely. my wife went to pay fees once and she told me she don't want to go the school anymore even if any even also she is not willing to go.

Kindly take Action against School fee it is too burden for everyone.

Thank you sir...

RYTHU BANDHU SCHEME.

IS THIS SCHEME financial helps to each farmer (two crops) ???

My family totally depends on Agriculturally only but we have 1 acre and we took 5 acres for lease ( Kavlu ). the people we given there land for lease they are staying in overseas.
They have 25 ares and they are getting lease amount of 5,50,000 every year without they do agriculture plus Rythu Bandhu scheme amount of 2,50,000 per year.
we are paying more then 1 lakh only for land lease per year. need spend more money for like seeds, chemicals, tractor, labors and many more every year.

WHY WE ARE NOT IN THE LIST OF RYTHU BANDHU SCHEME.

If it is not possible to justice to each and every farmer then provide more then 70-80% discount on all agriculture related items like UREA, DAP, SEEDS & all types of chemicals with submitting of proper documents like passbooks / pattabooks then every farmer will be benefited.

Jun 6, 2019

REVISE OF RYTHU BANDHU SCHEME.

saikiran 27

backlogs

sir please help hus we are betch students of mallareddy mrcet sir there are maximum numbers are fail in ,mallareddy college there are most deten students are more we are comeing form lowclass families there taking money to recorrection but there are passing only one person the few are failing and the correction is strit pls help me out and the jawaharlal nehru university is correcting strit the numbers off students are die we are ur fans pls pls pls help weee out of it sir
saikiran 27

Jun 3, 2019

sri we are btech students of mallareddy due to reselt

Jun 3, 2019

REVISE OF RYTHU BANDHU SCHEME.

Thank you!

Agriculturalist.
Nbadpatrl

May 30, 2019

No responsibility gov jobs

I Mohammed Nabi went to gov hospital treatment there is not good I took my wife to gov hospital, doctor there didn't touch my wife and done the treatment, doctor wrote injection and the injection were already lodaded with medisen how can I trust it is new one or used, sir my request is to keep one man in hospital to know the problem of patients and advice them. The hospital staff will never speak and give advice, sir u r good cm of Telangana we respect you but need to focus on hospital ect.

Mohammed Nabi
Ch Ajay kumar

May 10, 2019

State Bank of india

Bank is not opened correct timing...Actual sbi bank timings are 10am - 5 pm in general working days..But in jagtial,Sbi bank, srinivasa theatre branch...not opened proper timings..
Now time is 10:19 Am...but bank is not opened
Sahithi97

NON PAYMENT OF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP FOR BC STUDENTS

The Telangana state BC corporation officials conducted interviews for Mahatma Jyothi ba phule overseas vidya nidhi for BC & EBC
Students for 2018-19 in the month of August 2018 and announced the selected list of 150 students on 31st October 2018 vide Lr.Rc. No. C1/437/2017 after getting permission from Election commission. But till today I. e. 27th April 2019 the scholarship amount was not disbursed to the students accounts. The scholarship process was takes place for more than 8 months.
So due to long delay please disburse the scholarship amount as early as possible to the students. If possible disburse the 2 instalments at a time to the students sir. In this action we will be ever thankful to you.
Ankari Renuka

Out sourcing employee

Out sourcing employee
Am working in govt office as a outsourcing at LAO for doing work of Projects.
Sir i got 15000/- salary for month. Sir chala times meeru contract/outsourcing varini regularise chestanani chepparu. But meeru cheppina departmentlalao ma department ante Ippudu meeru nirmistunna projects kaani, canals work ki sambandinchina vatilo panichese vari gurinchi eppudu cheppaledu. Sir memu enno samvatsaralanundi private ga chestunnamu. Kani division form avatam valana places change ayyayi. kavuna meeru regularise chesetappudu places ni lekkaloki tesukokandi sir. Please regularise the contract/outsourcing employees.
Preeya p

Apr 27, 2019

About government degree college guest lecturer salaries

Hello sir am preeya p. Guest lecturer of begumpet government degree college... as u know well that we are giving service to the students but we are not getting salaries from last 8 months.we equally work with permanant faculty but badluck of us that we are become free servent of government we feel shame to become lecturer of telangana. And the one navin mittal because of that great person we are suffering lot. Plz sir if you have humanity give our salaries
perlasaidulu

Apr 8, 2019

Municipality in HALIYA

KCR సారుకి వందనం మా హలియని MUNICIPALITY చెసినందుకు సారు 31/7/2018నుండి మాకు జీతాలు సారిగా ఇవ్వడం లేదు సార్ మీరు మాకు జీతాలు ఇప్పించగలరని మా యొక్క మనవి చేసుకుంటున్నాను గత 20 ఏళ్ల నుంచి పని చేసిన వారిని కాంట్రాక్ట్ పరంగా పని చేసామని చెబుతున్నారు మేనేజర్ గారు పట్ల కఠిన చర్య తీసుకోవాల్సిందిగా కోరుచున్నాము బిల్ కలెక్టర్ గారు పని వారి పట్ల కుల వివక్షత చూపిస్తున్నారు దయచేసి హాలియా మునిసిపాలిటీ ని అభివృద్ధి చేయవలసిందిగా కోరుచున్నాము సార్ మీ మీ పాలనలో మా యొక్క జీవితాలకు వెలుగు నింపిన అందుకు వందనాలు ఇట్లు మీ శ్రేయోభిలాషి పేర్ల సైదులు సన్ అఫ్ భిక్షం
Chinniraj17

Mar 31, 2019

Issues of kcr kit mny

I am M.vijayalaxmi from mahaboobnagar ,I leave in rajendranaga ..I got married in 2017 nd I got my pregnancy in january2018 according to tha scheme you introduced I followed all the steps to apply for kcr kit ammavodhi scheme .I got my delivery in govt hospital mbnr.my son is now8 months bt I didn't get even a single rupee under this scheme.. my financial position is too bad so I kindly request u to solve my problem sir

Thanking you sir

Mar 27, 2019

FOR NEW PASSBOOK

Respected Sir ,

My name is Anil , madi Dist:Nizambad Mandl: Balkonda .Sir ma Father 2014 Year lo Agriculture land 1 acre konnukunam vere valla daggara nundi .Ma Father ki telidu about Assignment Land Paina New Passbook ivvaru ani .Sir aha land koni now 5 years avuthundi .since 2014 nundi ma father VRO & MRO daggaraki velthunadu but Passbook cheyataniki vallu evo evo reasons Cheputhunaru .VRO money kuda tisukunadu but passbook ivvatledu .Sir Please try to help us ,how we will get passbook .
Swapna Genkitty

Mar 7, 2019

Singareni retired employees not received his final settlement

My Father retired under unfit as his health was not in good condition. He did not get final settlement amount even after 2 months. Whenever we ask concerned authorities they say amount will get credit in 3 days but they never credited the amount. We are in full of debts and are in deep trouble.

Request you please look into the matter and help us in getting our final settlement amount.

Thankyou,
Swapna
Bholu Santhu

Feb 2, 2019

government hospital parking fee

respect sir as per government parking rule nobody can pay parking fee in government hospital but in area government hospital nampally collecting parking fee aganist these rule please take action sir its not my reguest all poor people reguest take action immediately
archanareddy

Feb 1, 2019

Medigadda Annaram Project Compensation

Respected KCR Sir,

We are residents of damarakunta ,kataram mandal.
Many of our farmers lands went under Annaram Project.

Since the online system of land records came, we are wandering around MRO office ,to enter our land details online .
MRO's keep on changing, when asked they are taking bribe 4 to 5k for acre.VRO also taking bribe to enter details.

It's been almost 1 yr new passbooks are issued. But officers are not entering our land records online. VRO ,MRO every one shows an excuse saying APP is not working . How many days APP will not be working .

Due to not entering of our land records online. Most of our farmers didn't get compensation for their lost lands under Annaram Project.When approached RDO of Bhupalapally ,he says file is closed.

Farmers who have land legally since years are not entered and not compensated.
BUT few local politicians who do not have land physically,created online records and got Compensation In CRORES.

Respected Sir we request justice for our poor old farmers who are becoming prey for corrupted government officers VRO's,
MRO's RDO's.

We request your intervention to give justice to our farmers.

Please dont Say us to give application to MRO/VRO /RDO as we have done that several times. And that is equal to waste paper for them.

Residents of DAMARAKUNTA.
Mandal:KATARAM
Dist : BHUPALAPALLY.
VICTIMS of KALESWARAM MEDIGADDA ANNARAM PROJECT.
archanareddy

Feb 1, 2019

Medigadda Annaram Project

Respected KCR Sir,

We are residents of damarakunta ,kataram mandal.
Many of our farmers lands went under Annaram Project.

Farmers who have land legally since years are not entered and not compensated.

MRO's RDO's.

We request your intervention to give justice to our farmers.

Residents of DAMARAKUNTA.
Mandal:KATARAM
Dist : BHUPALAPALLY.
VICTIMS of KALESWARAM MEDIGADDA ANNARAM PROJECT.
Ramesh koduri1

Jan 17, 2019

Gurukula tgt science

Dear Respected sir,

I am tgt science selected candidate
Notification no. 14/2017 Trained Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions

Notification date April 2017
Prelims may 2017
Mains. August 2017
1:2. List December 2017
1:1 list. June. 2018

Tspsc not followed the relinquishment rule 6A.
Some members went to court and filed the case
This case cleared on 6th September 2018.

Court ordered tspsc follow the 6A rule and redraw the selection list according to 6A rule and give appointment orders as early as possible within 6 weeks .

According to court order 6weeks time completed on 20th October 2018.

Till now 17th January 2019 they did not given appointment orders. Tspsc neglected the court order.
I hope you will take immediate action on tspsc .

Please help me sir.
K Ramesh

drjunaid

Jan 9, 2019

Second language Telugu in SSC

Respected chief minister SIR,
I would like to bring kind notice that minorities candidates are in trouble with new methodology of unseen questions in Telugu language in SSC. I request you to kindly change the pattern of the question paper as before , as they are loosing marks and thereby getting low GPA. and also exclude languages from GPA,
Sir, you are the leader of the masses and minorities well-wisher.I hope you will pursue the matter and bring about the change.

Vijay Tv - For cut the Radhakrishna serial
    Y r u Stop Radhakrishna serial...there are many boring...
    Maruti suzuki - Appointment letter
    Hello, I am Syed Parvez from Hyderabad, Telangana. I...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?
    IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY ,...
    Tata Tiago - Fuel Injector Or Fuel Pump Problem
    मैं मनीष्‍ कुमार जैन ,...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - dav school
    प्रति श्रीमान...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Regestration - Change of ownership
    Sir My vehical is not yet transferred vehical no...
    Grana freefire - My account was suspended
    I want to know for what you have suspend me ? Plss...