CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

Consumer complaints and reviews about CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

perlasaidulu

Apr 8, 2019

Municipality in HALIYA

KCR సారుకి వందనం మా హలియని MUNICIPALITY చెసినందుకు సారు 31/7/2018నుండి మాకు జీతాలు సారిగా ఇవ్వడం లేదు సార్ మీరు మాకు జీతాలు ఇప్పించగలరని మా యొక్క మనవి చేసుకుంటున్నాను గత 20 ఏళ్ల నుంచి పని చేసిన వారిని కాంట్రాక్ట్ పరంగా పని చేసామని చెబుతున్నారు మేనేజర్ గారు పట్ల కఠిన చర్య తీసుకోవాల్సిందిగా కోరుచున్నాము బిల్ కలెక్టర్ గారు పని వారి పట్ల కుల వివక్షత చూపిస్తున్నారు దయచేసి హాలియా మునిసిపాలిటీ ని అభివృద్ధి చేయవలసిందిగా కోరుచున్నాము సార్ మీ మీ పాలనలో మా యొక్క జీవితాలకు వెలుగు నింపిన అందుకు వందనాలు ఇట్లు మీ శ్రేయోభిలాషి పేర్ల సైదులు సన్ అఫ్ భిక్షం
Chinniraj17

Mar 31, 2019

Issues of kcr kit mny

I am M.vijayalaxmi from mahaboobnagar ,I leave in rajendranaga ..I got married in 2017 nd I got my pregnancy in january2018 according to tha scheme you introduced I followed all the steps to apply for kcr kit ammavodhi scheme .I got my delivery in govt hospital mbnr.my son is now8 months bt I didn't get even a single rupee under this scheme.. my financial position is too bad so I kindly request u to solve my problem sir

Thanking you sir

Mar 27, 2019

FOR NEW PASSBOOK

Respected Sir ,

My name is Anil , madi Dist:Nizambad Mandl: Balkonda .Sir ma Father 2014 Year lo Agriculture land 1 acre konnukunam vere valla daggara nundi .Ma Father ki telidu about Assignment Land Paina New Passbook ivvaru ani .Sir aha land koni now 5 years avuthundi .since 2014 nundi ma father VRO & MRO daggaraki velthunadu but Passbook cheyataniki vallu evo evo reasons Cheputhunaru .VRO money kuda tisukunadu but passbook ivvatledu .Sir Please try to help us ,how we will get passbook .
Swapna Genkitty

Mar 7, 2019

Singareni retired employees not received his final settlement

My Father retired under unfit as his health was not in good condition. He did not get final settlement amount even after 2 months. Whenever we ask concerned authorities they say amount will get credit in 3 days but they never credited the amount. We are in full of debts and are in deep trouble.

Request you please look into the matter and help us in getting our final settlement amount.

Thankyou,
Swapna
Bholu Santhu

Feb 2, 2019

government hospital parking fee

respect sir as per government parking rule nobody can pay parking fee in government hospital but in area government hospital nampally collecting parking fee aganist these rule please take action sir its not my reguest all poor people reguest take action immediately
archanareddy

Feb 1, 2019

Medigadda Annaram Project Compensation

Respected KCR Sir,

We are residents of damarakunta ,kataram mandal.
Many of our farmers lands went under Annaram Project.

Since the online system of land records came, we are wandering around MRO office ,to enter our land details online .
MRO's keep on changing, when asked they are taking bribe 4 to 5k for acre.VRO also taking bribe to enter details.

It's been almost 1 yr new passbooks are issued. But officers are not entering our land records online. VRO ,MRO every one shows an excuse saying APP is not working . How many days APP will not be working .

Due to not entering of our land records online. Most of our farmers didn't get compensation for their lost lands under Annaram Project.When approached RDO of Bhupalapally ,he says file is closed.

Farmers who have land legally since years are not entered and not compensated.
BUT few local politicians who do not have land physically,created online records and got Compensation In CRORES.

Respected Sir we request justice for our poor old farmers who are becoming prey for corrupted government officers VRO's,
MRO's RDO's.

We request your intervention to give justice to our farmers.

Please dont Say us to give application to MRO/VRO /RDO as we have done that several times. And that is equal to waste paper for them.

Residents of DAMARAKUNTA.
Mandal:KATARAM
Dist : BHUPALAPALLY.
VICTIMS of KALESWARAM MEDIGADDA ANNARAM PROJECT.
archanareddy

Feb 1, 2019

Medigadda Annaram Project

Respected KCR Sir,

We are residents of damarakunta ,kataram mandal.
Many of our farmers lands went under Annaram Project.

Farmers who have land legally since years are not entered and not compensated.

MRO's RDO's.

We request your intervention to give justice to our farmers.

Residents of DAMARAKUNTA.
Mandal:KATARAM
Dist : BHUPALAPALLY.
VICTIMS of KALESWARAM MEDIGADDA ANNARAM PROJECT.
Ramesh koduri1

Jan 17, 2019

Gurukula tgt science

Dear Respected sir,

I am tgt science selected candidate
Notification no. 14/2017 Trained Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions

Notification date April 2017
Prelims may 2017
Mains. August 2017
1:2. List December 2017
1:1 list. June. 2018

Tspsc not followed the relinquishment rule 6A.
Some members went to court and filed the case
This case cleared on 6th September 2018.

Court ordered tspsc follow the 6A rule and redraw the selection list according to 6A rule and give appointment orders as early as possible within 6 weeks .

According to court order 6weeks time completed on 20th October 2018.

Till now 17th January 2019 they did not given appointment orders. Tspsc neglected the court order.
I hope you will take immediate action on tspsc .

Please help me sir.
K Ramesh

drjunaid

Jan 9, 2019

Second language Telugu in SSC

Respected chief minister SIR,
I would like to bring kind notice that minorities candidates are in trouble with new methodology of unseen questions in Telugu language in SSC. I request you to kindly change the pattern of the question paper as before , as they are loosing marks and thereby getting low GPA. and also exclude languages from GPA,
Sir, you are the leader of the masses and minorities well-wisher.I hope you will pursue the matter and bring about the change.
Faizan Adil

Dec 18, 2018

Mid Day meal Scam -NECC -EGG

Dear Respected SIr ,

I am telling you the reality of Midday meal Scam which is being conducted in Telangana as the goverment is buying eggs at NECC rates which is not the actual rate of Eggs . NECC open paper rate but in reality there is always undercutting i the rate on .10 to .20 paisa basis .

So the calculation becomes big when you do it in large Volume .

Its a scam being done by NECC for the sake of Extra margin , you can do random calls or check to Egg trader for price then you will find the difference .

for Example the rate of NECC is 420 per 100 eggs (date -18-12-2018) but today you purchase crores and crores of egg at 4.00 .

I hope you will look into the matter will save the Tax Payer money

Faizan Adil

Dec 18, 2018

Mid day meal Scam by NECC-Telangana

Dear Respected SIr ,

So the calculation becomes big when you do it in large Volume .

I hope you will look into the matter will save the Tax Payer money

Syed Abdul Rauf

Dec 17, 2018

Drinking water

Dear sir, I beg to state that since the decades we are suffering from lack of water, No Street lights, No sewage system, No Roads Our CM KCR Sir, is giving the water facility under Machine Bhageerta. Hence we are waiting to consider to our area also. Quba Colony Shaheen Nagar Maheshwaram Constituency, Balapur Mandal.
Sheelathomas

Dec 17, 2018

Transformer in front of my door

Respected sir , I’m writing on behalf of my aged parents who is 83 and 74. The electricity board has put a new transformer right in front of their front door enterance at 19/122, Gautamnagar , Malajigiri. When they objected they refused to listen. They both are very PLD people , my mother just had a surgery and my father 3 months back only put a pace maker. They don’t have any idea whom to contact, though they gave a letter to the assistant engineer , Gauthamnagar. No action has been taken and the workers after a gap has started to continue the work today. I request you to take a favourable. Action and help these two old people to live in peace in the last stages of their life.
ANKHAN

Dec 1, 2018

CREDIT CARD CHARGES

I Akram Khan from Hyderabad Location. I am not happy with the SBI Credit Card Services. Every time I am paying SBI Credit Card on date from my HDFC Accunt. Last Month Payment I don’t same on Due Date as per rules. But this latest SBI Credit Card Statement I Received “Finance Charge on retail of Rs 265.28”. When I called to Customer Care team, team is informing me that you paid amount after DUE DATE i.e 07-11-2018. But I have a REFERENCE No for payment which I did on 06-11-2018 before Due Date. Now My Bank HDFC and SBI are telling that please contact your bank. No one is taking responsibility on this issue. Now tell me where I have to go. Please contact me for close this issue.
NAME: AKRAM KHAN
CONTACT NO: 9963110557/7997993388.
LALITH(chandu)

Nov 30, 2018

I WANT USE MY VOTE ON 7 DECEMBER BUT I HAVE SEM EXAM ON THAT DAY

i am B. LALITH CHANDRA REDDY,i am pursuing my BTECH in KL UNIVERSITY in vijayawada. On that day i have 2-1 sem exam, how can i continue my election on that day, sir there are so many TELANGANA students studying in KL UNIVERSITY (nearly 1000 students).sir please solve this problem by saying to university people to postpone (or) prepone the exam.
jaippandey

Nov 30, 2018

Refund of Money against job-M/s Wisedom Jobs Pvt Ltd

M/s Wisedom Jobs is company at Hydrabad offered to provide Job,but they have not kept up their promise & did not provide any job,for which they have taken Rs 88300/- from me.Now they are not refunding my money nor they are picking the phone.

Name; Jai Prakash Pandey
Contact No -9425318622
Mail [email protected]
Chupi

Aug 26, 2018

Cheaters for jobs

Saying jobs their are few people who are cheating public. ND in such manner their is a gang in mehdipatnam asif nagar zirra.the main person of the gang is ibbrahim consultant who changes so many offices in different places. ND his gang Riyaz, Firdous, Fazil, Shoukath, Jawad, ND few more ppl. In did 2of Del went to PS already but still cheating ppl ND gvng torture to home ppl by stilling gold hole Saman ns cheating own children ND wife. Beating them. Saying lies about them. I'm requesting u sir plz catch did gang.... I will gve u see contact numbers they need to get hanged.their abusing ND cheating is unstoppable plz punish them
NaveenKumar10

Jul 27, 2018

Selling Illegal Lands

Respected CM Sir,

In Hyderabad there are many dispute lands. Please seize those lands, some people are making money by selling those lands to common people. Every proof is there on names in govt registration websites, how come this is possible. After paying money to them, they are not returning the money. I have lost my money by giving advance amount to a dispute land in Hyderabad Kukatpally Area. Sir, my request you to display some Govt. board in those places so that others can easily find out and they will be safe.

Thanks and Regards,

Jai Telangana
Afnanquadri

Jul 21, 2018

Unruly Staff at the Tahsildar office Saidabad Mandal

I have been coming to the tahsil office saidabad to get a minority certificate for admission into MBBS in other states,either the tahsildar is not present or the subordinate who is incharge is absent for work,they just postpone the work and if questioned speak in a very rash or unruly manner,even the aayah who cleans speaks in a very rude way to us,The subordinate sri ramulu is at fault here,The staff doesn't even let us speak to the tahsildar even if he is present.
I want action taken against them ASAP
Thanking You
Syed Afnan
artham sreeramulu

Jul 18, 2018

Encasement of Raithu Bhandhu cheque and non receipt of patta passbook

We have received Raithu Bhandu Cheque No.610984 for Rs. 15,700/- dated 15.5.2018 in favour of my son. Unfortunately, my son is in USA and not having Adhar Card also. Bank officials are refused to en cash the same and advised person should be physically present to en cash the same. My son has opened the account in Corporation bank after receiving cheque. The manager refused to accept the same to deposit in his account, because the account is opened after cheque issue date. And also patta pass book is not received till date. It was told, patta pass books are not printed for the persons who are not having Aadhar card. Kindly advise me what do, how to proceed. Kindly help me in this regard.

Artham Sreeramulu
Deputy Director General- Retd.,Govt. of India.

Nagolw, Hyderabad.
Mobile:8108956507;9082033796
artham sreeramulu

Jul 18, 2018

Artham Sreeramulu
Deputy Director General- Retd.,Govt. of India.

Nagolw, Hyderabad.
Mobile:8108956507;9082033796

Deputy Director General- retd.,
Mobile: 8108956507

Artham Sreeramulu,
Deputy Director General-retd., DGFASLI, Ministry of labour and employment, Govt. of India, Sion, Mumbai-400022.
H.No. 2-1-315/2, New Mamatha Nagar, Nagole, Hyderabad-500068.

Jul 17, 2018

encasement of Raithu Bhandhu cheque and non receipt of patta passbook

We have received Raithu Bhandu Cheque No.610984 for Rs. 15,700/- dated 15.5.2018 in favour of my son. Unfortunately, my son is in USA and not having Adhar Card also. Bank officials refused to en cash the same and advised person should be physically present to en cash the same. My son has opened the account in Corporation bank after receiving cheque. The manager refused to accept the same to deposit in his account, because the account is opened after cheque issue date. And also patta pass book is not received till date. It was told, patta pass books are not printed for the persons who are not having Aadhar card. Kindly advise me what do, how to proceed. Kindly help me in this regard.
Sarwan Kumar

Jul 12, 2018

Sir Namskar,,,mane India tower installation p.v.t l.t.d.me Tower lagwane ke liye 31700/RS paid Kar diye,ab na to Tower lagata hai or nahi payment reeten karta hai sir please Mery madad Karo company na to Fon karta hai, sir please help me,, company name, India tower installation p.v.t.l.t d.company address 3,rd floor Renuka building Delta park Lord Road salt lake City Kolkata,700091(mare pass Rasid bhi hai,) please Sir kindly help me,, my contact:. 9992110558,,,,,,,,,

TOP4 CALL DRIVERS - Outstation Billing - Exorbitant
    Top 4 Call Drivers charge an Exorbitant Rate for...
    Hathway cable - Wrong information on packages given
    My Cust I'd is 000042889501 I was told that Hathway...
    Told by him Harry - Fraud happen for mobile
    I want to tell u I met with person on Instagram and he...
    Gsrtc volvo - Late coming
    Today i am travelling from Palanpur to adalaj in GSRTC...
    APSRTC - Driver Rude behaviour
    HI Team, Last 10 years am travelling from Anantapur to...
    JAGUAR SANITARY FITTING - Toilet Flush It bad quality
    Our Toilet Flush it not working since 2 years. Many times...
    MAGNUM TECHNOLOGIES,VIJAYANAGAR - Fraud Company Magnum Tech
    Don't ever get I to these people, They are Frauds....
    Independent tv - My connection not working
    My connection not working. The complaint no shown in...
    One Assist - icici bank - ICICI Bank One assist - cancel icici bank one assist
    DEAR ICICI My name Chandra Bhushan Upadhyay. I just...
    online Cheating - Received a call that U sale RO on olx And payment but he...
    Received a call becuse i want to sale RO on Olx But Some...