CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

Consumer complaints and reviews about CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

Muskant

Apr 14, 2020

Poor people with Maharashtra ration card Denied ration in Telangana during lockdown

My maid has Been denied ration and she is Maharashtra ration card holder. She has been cooking food in liquid form to satisfy family.
Hon’ble CM has made sure that every person who is in state of Telangana will be given food. Her ration card is in Maharashtra. She is the sole working member of her family and she is facing lot of problems. We are helping her as much as we can but we would like to bring this to your notice and would like to look into this matter.

Area: Domalguda, Hyderabad
Ajitesh Hazari

Lockdown

Curpew is not followed by shadnagar citizens. Police doesnt respond properly in shadnagar. People are roaming after 7 also. Youth are the main reason, if covid-19 starts in shadnagar
Sir please respond

price hikes

Dear CM

During this hard time when Covid-19 virus engulfs people all over the world, Telangana is also a victim of it. While we, people of Telangana, appreciate the Govt. of Telangana for taking up necessary and wonderful initiavtives such as lockdown and curfews, to curtail the virus spread further, we would like to bring to your notice that the commodities and vegetable rates are reaching the sky and unable to be met by the common people like me. We daily quarrel with the sellers on hike but in vain as they pass the blame to the person from whom they buy. It looks like that Corona virus kills less, than these price hikes.

Respected sir, pl. kindly look into this immediately and save the comman man from this price hike.

price hike

Mar 28, 2020

Prices hike at this hard time

Mar 28, 2020

Sudden price hikes on commodities and vegetables

RakeshNallala

Mar 24, 2020

COVID-19

Sir, You have taken a wonderful decision by locking our Beloved Telangana state to prevent spreading CORONA Virus .
But I am sad to say that some of the people of few villages are not properly following the rules .
Example my village PEDDATHOONDLA , MALHARRAO MANDAL , JAYASHANKAR DISTRICT .
Here people are going to feilds to work asusually . Just like my village so many villages are not following the rules.
I don't mean all the villagers are like this , some people here are very cautious to their health and safety.
Please take sevire action against people who not follows the rules and safety precautions.
Thank you sir.
Saikumar05

Mar 5, 2020

Injustice in issuing of Outsourcing bills

This is to bring to your notice about the injustice done by Dornakal Postal staff. I K. Saikumar ,S/o: Venkateswarlu, from Dornakal 506381, worked as a Outsider in Dornakal S.O between november 2019 to January 2020 and i have not received any Outsourcing bills for my service(75 working days),now they have suspended me from my job saying that they cannot issue Bills anymore. I have reported this issue to Superintendent of Post Offices quite a few times but got no response from them. So please kindly take necessary action and let the justice prevail.

K. Saikumar.
Kunarapu waman

Feb 3, 2020

రైతుబందు

గౌరవనీులైన ముఖ్యమంత్రి గారికి నమస్కారము
నేను కునారాపు రాజన్న తంద్రిపేరు బక్కన్న
నా పట్టపస్ బుక్ nomber T13050040263
నాకు ఇప్పటివరకు రైతుబంధు పైసలు ఒక్క రూపాయి రాలేదు sir దయచేసి నాకు నాయం చెయ్యండి sir
mahmdzn

Jan 28, 2020

Request of Foot over Bridges

I live in Santosh Nagar, near my house is IS Sadan X Road which is so crowded by traffic that Pedestrians find difficult to cross the Road . Sometimes, we face accidents by Rash drivers. So, I think its better if we build bridges to cross roads particularly on X Roads .

Azam
Development

Jan 16, 2020

Eenadu Reporter Ravi Gampala lobbieing in Govt. offices

Team,

The Eenadu local report Ravi Gampala, R/o Gandeed village and mandal , Mahaboobnagar district, Telangana has threatening the people and officials to support illegal unathorized activities and recommending and forcing the officials to get the work done on behalf the people by taking money from the people.

If any incident happened immediately he is discussing with the victims and opponents and taking bribe from both the ends.

If any internal enquiry happened from EENADU gernalism/administration desk and the from the Govt. all the truths will come into picture.

If Eenadu will continue such fellow as reporters definitely the Eenadu name will spoil and there would be much scope of unhealthy environment in the society and these reporters influencing by others and doing all these kinds of nonsense things.

The govt. should pass the orders in all the Govt. offices not to encourage such type of reports for lobbying and bribing from the people after getting work done in govt. offices
Jangam bhavani

Jan 3, 2020

No buss to toopran, Medak dis

As we are students from toopran, we are graduating students. As there is no sufficient bus to toopran, nearly 75% of students are studying in City area.we face lot of difficulty due to buses, as we are paying 2050 rupess for bus charges for 3 months even we spoke to medchal depo,even though they are not taking any action on the buss.I request you sir please to appoient 2,3 buss more to toopran.

Thanking you sir,
From: students from toopran,
Address: Toopran,Medak district,
City: municipality.
mohammed shameemuddin aziz

Jan 1, 2020

Retirement age 61 yrs

Respected sir.
I am retiring on January 2020. Kcr saheb I know you r a great man . I humbly request u kindly implemented the age of 61 yr or 60 yes..I am waiting to your announcement and implemented. Thanks a lot.
mohammed shameemuddin aziz

Jan 1, 2020

Retirement age 61 yrs

Kcr saheb you r a true person but one year gone you r not implemented 61 yr or 60 yes. All r upcet . Today you can declare. Thanks.
Gadwal Nishanth

Dec 13, 2019

An employee Harrasment @ Partha dental.

Hi sir,
required help, please do support.
Harrasment related to issue of salary.
Harrasment in the working field.
Harrasment related to stressing individual to move out of organization.
As I'm also one of partner in 2 branches of Partha Dental under Partha dental plus namely Gadwal and Kurnool branch near busstand, there is harrasment in non profiting the branches since 1 year sir.
Apart from that, recently i got an offer from principal of Navodaya Dental College, Raichur stating that onpaper staff chance available in Department of Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopaedics in Navodaya Dental College, Raichur. For which I've submitted photocopy of qualification documents and application letter and 2 photos.
These are situations in and around me sir which are purely correlated to the posts I'm being posted in social media for reference... my account is by name Nishanth Bobby sir, which are making me feel very suspicious.
Also to bring to your notice sir, I've cleared all the puzzles being played by them and concluded that It's BJP related mind game politics being played on me sir... And I've all required proofs for confirming above statements by me sir. Sir so, please urging for your intervention in this regard sir.

This is not the first time it's happening to me sir, I'm the same person who also posted different statements that bjp people are trying to attack me on April 6&7th 2018.

So sir please show me a path in clarifying the issue.
Thanking you sir,
Yours faithfully.
KRANTHIaa

Nov 9, 2019

For mutation

I am A kranthi kumar from mothkur village yadadri  district i have submitted documents to the VRO Shri ifthari sir dated 14/08/2019   for mutation still there is no responce from the office and requested in prajavani grievance almost 10 remainders but there in grievance status also there is no reply

Recently my father was expired dated 17/05/2019 and I am working different locations i could not able to go to the MRO office on regular basis atleast they should reply in online for office compliants .

Yours sincerely
A kranthi kumar
Mobile 9164204900
BHEEMFISH

Oct 29, 2019

fisheries education and employment

fishery science( "Aquaculture") is professional degree- undergraduate level BFSc Bachelor of fisheries science - pg level MFSc Master of Fisheries science and PhD. This degree is similar to agriculture and BVSc Bachelor of veterinary science, EAMCET is the only entrance exam for these courses and the course offering college comes under ICAR.
Sir here the problem is that agriculture and veterinary balance in all the ways i.s farmers development and students employment, but fishery science in Telangana is poor in providing jobs for graduate students.
Sir TRS party implemented programs n schemes are not in proper way everything are hands under table. The present employer in fishery section are not even related to fishery background most of the employee are 10 and inter, holding higher position. This the main reason for draw back of the fishery in Telangana.
Sir where ever to develop a sector, sector related graduate can only do those things now. because aquaculture n fisheries resources are not a small subjects to develop fisheries sector it is more related to the research and development related sector and it needs continue enrichment through development this can only done by fishery graduate. After state division bad luck we don't have any coastal state, we lost marine fishery resources and its the main income generating resource in coastal states. we don't get any fishery econome from marine animals. We have only inland fisheries resources through which we can develop our aquaculture and fisheries sector.
Sir am requesting you to consider this as main problem and permit me to explain more about this sector and jobs related issues and college related issues in our Telangana by giving a chance to meet you sir.
BHEEMFISH

Oct 29, 2019

fisheries education and employment

Fishery science( "Aquaculture") is professional degree- undergraduate level BFSc Bachelor of fisheries science - pg level MFSc Master of Fisheries science and PhD. This degree is similar to agriculture and BVSc Bachelor of veterinary science, EAMCET is the only entrance exam for these courses and the course offering college comes under ICAR.
Narasimharaju537

Oct 26, 2019

Nizampet road in worst condition

I live in Nizampet, Hyderabad

Nizampet road got spoiled which is full of pits and potholes.As soon it rains ,the roads flush out. Also as add on due to huge apartments and schools got built traffic increased massively heavy.

Concern department Please take action on Nizampet roads to avoid accidents which is in too bad position.

Narasimharaju
Palashc

Oct 21, 2019

Frequently and long power cut

Hello sir,

There is frequently power cut problem in shaiket Nala vivekananda colony . I have called several time to sub station seems like they will not change. I am having a baby who is suffering extreme level and now suffering with fever.

Kindly look into this issue and provide long term solution.
pbsprasad

Oct 15, 2019

Complaint against school reopening on a govt declared holiday

Honourable Chief Minister,

I am a parent of Vignan Bo-Tree school, Nizampet and we are informed by the school management that the schools are reopening tomorrow without providing regular bus facility. The parents are forced to drop and pick the children from school which is not possible as we both work. Hence request you to look into the matter and take necessary action against the school functioning ignoring the government orders and guidelines.

Thanking you Sir.
Yours Sincerely......
mdaahmed

Oct 14, 2019

College functioning during holidays

This is to bring to your notice that HEH Nizam and Alladin Technical Institute, Bogulkunta is functioning during the extended holidays until Oct 19th. It's a inconvenience for the students and staff to commute to and fro college due to the ongoing RTC strike. Please look into the matter and do the needful.
Sudhmalla krishna

Oct 14, 2019

Muncipal office lo diesel kumba konam gurinchi.

Managerial municipality lo sarigga diesel limba konam jarugu tundi.okka sanitation contract labour anni gaani motham diesel lekka lekunda povadam vahanala karchu lu 100 ruppalu aiete 1000 rupaluu lekka cheppadam aasalu ee thane office ku si.commissioner.
Karasheed

Oct 13, 2019

school and college open tomorrow

sir. even after declaration from goverment for holidays upto 20th oct 2019 to all schools and colleges,St.anns high school vijaynagar colony branch and narayana college mehdipatnam branch sent messages of re opening of school and colleges from 14th oct 2019 and even st anns school management whts app to use civil dress for the students.
kindly take action.
thanking you.
Karthiknani

Oct 13, 2019

Holidays

Sir as telangana govt declared dasara holidays up to 19th.but in klh university is running in holidays.please take action and give us holidays.because I Am unable to come college because buses were not available.

expert option - To credit my balance at expertoption online trading
    My name is Golmei Kumar Rongmei from India 🇮🇳 I...
    Not eligible for BPL ration card - Fraud with government and innocent poor by fraud people
    Hno-14/334,hem nagar sonipat-131001 haryana.....a lady her...
    BPL ration card - Block Bpl card
    Hno-14/334,hem nagar sonipat-131001 haryana.....a lady her...
    Triveni Nursery School - Aviad school and building
    I am from jabalpur Madhya pradesh I belong to Adhartal...
    Flipkart.com - Received Defective JBL flip 3
    I have ordered a JBL flip3 from you on 27th June 2020. The...
    BEST PRICE - Not delivered essential items
    I am a regular consumer of Best Price but my experience is...
    Ibps - Money deducted twice while filling up the form
    Sir, my money was deducted twice while filling up the form...
    Paytm Fastag - Fastag dispatch
    I had purchased FASTag from Paytm on 22nd June 2020. 1st...
    SHAHEEN BEGUM - Amount transition failed
    Dear sir I request my name is Shaheen begum...
    Suzuki Access 125 - Some continuous beep sound
    Continuous beep sound from the scooter in 1 week from...