Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

India,
Andhra Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

Mighty gideon
 
Dec 2, 2017

Selling govt houses by extra price .

Respected sir
I am from Ghatkesar annojiguda Mahindra Nagar colony ( handicapped colony ) in this colony watch man (Krishna ) and some people selling they poor people house. And earning extra money by selling and plz I requested to you help the poor people plz help to give back they own house from buyer ..
Contact 8555097504, 8712277708
sudheer54321
 
Dec 2, 2017

warangal police harasment

శ్రీయుత గౌరవ నీయులైన C.M. Telangana Govt. గార్కి నమస్కరించి వ్రాయునది ఎమనగా
అర్యా!
నేను అనగా జక్కుల సుదీర్ తండ్రి వెంకట్రాజము, వయస్సు 24, నారాయణగిరి, దర్మాసాగర్ మం. జిల్లా వరంగల్ అర్బన్ నివాసిని తమరికి మనవి చెయునది ఎమనగా
నాకు ఉండబడిన భుమి సర్వె న. 170/బి, విస్తిర్ణము 3 ఎకరాలు సివిల్ తగాద OS-247/2017 లో ఇన్జెక్షన్ అర్డార్ తొసుకొని కాస్తుఛెసుకొనుచుండగా దొంగ సంతకాలతొ, తప్పుడు పత్రాలు స్రుస్టించి నా కుటుంబ సభ్యులపై తప్పుడు కెసులు SC/ST పెట్టి, చెతికి వచ్చిన పంటలను నస్టము చెసిన DHARMASAGAR M.P.P. Husband , పై ఛర్యలు తిసుకొమ్మని, నెను పలుమర్లు పొలిశులకు దరకాస్తులు ఇచ్చిన పట్టించుకొకుండ, ధర్మాసాగర్ పొలిశులు మరియు ఖాజిపెట్ ఎ.సి.పి గార్లు పలుమర్లు గత వరము నుండి Compromise కావలి అని బెదిరించుఛున్నారు, గత 2 నెలల క్రితము ఎ.సి.పి. జనర్దన్ గారు కుడా బెదిరించినాడు. నా experience అంత లెదు ని వయస్సు, చెప్పినట్లు వినకపొతె ఎమైన ఛెయ్యగలము అని వర్నింగ్స్ ఇస్తున్నారు. ఈ రొజు కుడా ఎ.సి.పి గారు తన అఫిస్ కు పిలుచుకొని ఎన్కౌటర్ ఛెస్తాను తప్పుడు కెసులు పెట్టి అని 24 గం. లొగా Compromise కావలి అని బెదిరింఛినాడు.
నెను కొర్టు తిర్పు ప్రకారము వింటాను అని ఛెప్పిన వినడము లెదు, నాకు అన్యాయము ఛెయ్యలని రాజకీయ నాయకులకు తలొగ్గి ధర్మాసాగర్ పి.స్. మరియు ఎ.సి.పి. గారు బెదిరిస్తున్నరు, ఇట్టి విశయలను C.P.వరంగల్ కు వట్సాప్ ద్వారా తెలియజెసిన పొలిసులనుండి బెదిరింపులు అగడములెదు.
కబట్టి దయమయులైన తమరు ఇట్టి విశయలను పరిశిలించి నాకు పొలిసులనుండి మరియు DHARMASAGAR M.P.P. Husband వల్లపురెడ్డి రమణా రెడ్ది అతని అనుఛరులనుండి నాకు, నాకుటుంబానికి ప్రణరక్షన కల్పించగలరని నా యొక్క ప్రార్దన.
ఇట్లు
మి.విదెయుడు
suresh dachepalli
 
Nov 27, 2017

society

please protect sir , press and movie actors .
Mallesh MVSR
 
Nov 26, 2017

Land Grabbing Issue

Honourable Chief Minister ,
We are from a poor family and no elders to look after our family
We are three brothers
Our 2nd brother & 3rd brother (myself) living togather and my 1st bro left our family and went somewhere else and we dont know where are they living .
After my 1st brother died total properties where distributed to all and we where living on the position of land which they have distributed to us
She (my 1st brother's wife ) illegally registered our whole land and playingg a master game
We went to MRO Office , Sub Registrar Office number of times but they are not at all solving our problem
Plz stimulate as fast as you can react on this issue
In Hyd some Sub registrars and MRO's are doing all illegal things
Land extent. : 400.sq yds.
Situated in Falaknuma
My contact number : 7330656113
Plz help us sir
V TVijay kumar
 
Nov 23, 2017

Atrocity of sarpanch Vimala Chandrashekar, Raigir

I , V.T. Vijay Kumar, Director of Incredible India Projects Pvt Ltd, a property development company, represent my company to bring to the notice of all , the harassment we have been facing.
Mrs. VIMALA CHANDRASHEKAR, Sarpanch, raigiri village, bhongir district, has been indulging in extortion activities indirectly through her husband and her ward members , demanding RS. 4 crores and many times have forcefully entered our premises ( where we are developing a residential layout) and abused and manhandled our people. She has been purposely withholding the granting of Gram Panchayat resolutions Which is ultimately delaying the obtaining of DT&CP layout approvals, thereby causing inconvenience to our customers. ( Evidence enclosed)
Reddy5
 
Nov 22, 2017

corruption in government offices

Government offers taking Bribe tooooooooooooo much


Government offers are much Corrupted. Taking lots Bribe in government offices Please try to put few undercover in Gov offices.

The government is providing Lot of schemes and benefits but it is not reaching to people. Without taking bribe Gov is not providing any benefits in all sectors. Personal i have faced in govt offices around 20%. agriculture Loans, RTO, MRO offices .

Government offers taking Bribe
Muralimagic
 
Nov 1, 2017

Worst Road conditions

Hon'ble Chief Minister of Telangana.
.
This letter is sending to your attention. Because most of the public staying in Hyderabad are not happy about our Roads, present road conditions are very bad from long back and no one is taking care of the road condition. Hyderabad is one of the best city in the world but our road are worst too. Kindly look in to this matter soon for developing our city as well Bangaru Telangana.

Thanking you sir.
Charan26
 
Oct 30, 2017

Fee reimbursement

Rested sir,
Iam the student of telangana I have finished my graduation in the year of 2016 but still I couldn't get my certificates because ur not released my fees college are not giving certificates rather I argued with them are saying to pay fees
IYS NOT ONLY MY PROBLEM ENTIRE TELANGANA STUDENTS ARE FACING THIS PROBLEM TRY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM FOR STUDENTS
Mintusalver
 
Oct 29, 2017

Housing for all

To Honourable Chief Minister,
Telangana

Respected Sir,

You are of great leader of modern era and anticipating helping hand for middleclass people to fulfil their dreams. Sir you have launched double bedroom home for poor people which is great thought but when a middle class salaried with lot of dreams bought a home by taking with LIC housing loan in 2011 unfortunately few things transpired in life he went 6 months due after paying 11 lakhs to lic. But now LIC want to vacate his home in 10 days. How far it is justified i dont know even courts support them no govt will give some relief to middle class people. Banks should give a year time to pay all dues to poor guys who felt due for 6months after paying above 10lakhs towards home loan as interest. When state and central govt are launching schemes house for all. Banks want to shatter dreams of people. Please speak with bankers and give some relief to middleclass people like me to fulfil.our dreams.

Look forward for positive feedback

Thank you Sir

Yours Sincerely
Sujeet Kumar
7702222812
jhani
 
Oct 17, 2017

No Drinking Water Facility

Nagaram-500083
Keesara(M), Medchal(D)
Telangana(State)

October.12, 2017

To
The Honorable Chief Minister
Greenlands circle, Begumpet.
Hyderabad (TS)

Subject – Regarding No Drinking Water Facility

Respected Sir,

With due respect, I beg to say that My Name is Mohammed Jhani Pasha I live in Nagaram, Keesara(M), Medchal(D)-500083. It is a thickly populated area. Being a industry locality, it is also famous area in our city. But there is no water supply in our locality. I surprized when people of other cities/villages are getting water supply but we are not. Please once ask esquire about our City/Village and do process. if i wrong, kill me at point blank. Local leaders trying not to include in GHMC area because they lose their income. i mean they just are corrupted with this all other level officers also included in this. please try to solve this issue, as there is no meaning of Sarpanch because The Nagaram is biggest area in Mandal. Other resources of water are not in well condition here. There are Hand Pumps in our locality. They are either in bad condition or out of control. They supply very little water after the hard labor. It is not enough for the people of this locality. Even the wells in our locality are dry. People cannot get water from them enough to fulfill their needs. Because of this people have to fetch water from a long distance. They spend a lot of time in bringing water. This affects in their daily work. The time which they have to spend on their necessary work has to spend on bringing water.

Therefore I request the concerning authorities to look into the matter seriously and take necessary steps for solving the problem. So the water supply may kindly be made daily in our locality. People may get rid of the problem of poor water supply.

I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanking you sir,

Yours Faithfully

Jhani Mohammed
Bhavesh Netha
 
Oct 16, 2017

ABOUT KARUNYA NIYAMAKAM

THE CHIEF MINISTER SIR,
IAM S.BHAVESH STUDYING INTERMEDIATE IN TELANGANA .I WANT TO NOTICE U ABOUT KARUNYA NIYAMAKAM BECAUSE WE ARE SUFFERING ABOUT OUR STUDIES.THE FEES FOR MY SISTER AND ME IS ABOUT 2,00,000 BUT THE GOVT IS GIVING LESS PENSION SO THE PENSION IS NOT ENOUGH AND IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO OUR STUDIES AND FOR MY FAMILY NEEDS. MY MOTHER IS A PATIENT SO SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO EARN MONEY SO SHE IS WORRY ABOUT OUR STUDIES AND FAMILY NEEDS SO U SAID THAT KARUNYA NIYAMAKAM IS DONE IN 10 DAYS BUT WHEN WE GO TO ZP NALGONDA THEY SAID THAT THE JOB WILL COME AFTER FOUR OR FIVE YEARS IT MEANS YOUR ORDER TO GIVE THE JOB AND ALSO U PASSED THE G.O BUT WHY THE JOBS ARE NOT COMMING? PLEASE GIVE YOUR WORDS TO THE PEOPLE OF TELANGANA BECAUSE SO MANY FAMILIES ARE ALSO THERE LIKE MY FAMILY WHO'S FAMILY LOST HER EARNING FATHER AND SUFFERING FOR THEIR FUTURE LIKE ME.

SIR PLEASE DISCUSS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM "THE COMPASSIONATE JOBS" FOR THE PEOPLE OF TELANGANA
THANKING YOU

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY
BHAVESH
POCHAMPALLY
YADADRI
508284
Bullet babu
 
Oct 11, 2017

Natural Disaster

Dear Sir.

I am not sure that whether this post may attract the notice of Hon'ble chief ministe rof telangana or at least to this office bearer's notice, i am a resident of Neredment balaji Nagar and staying in a Residential complex consisting of 12 flats including of one cellar and ground floor plus 2. we have abonded quarey which is extactly located behind our complex with open place around. Due to recent rains the quarey has been completely filled with rain water, as a result the stagnated water is now penetrated in to our complex cellar. The cellar is now completely submerged and the Electricity panel board and the sump for the storage water is also now under the water flow. We do not have power since 3 days since the local Electricity board authorites has stopped the power supply to alarming stage of water levels. We have flushing out the water but unable to control the inflow as the volume of the water is too high to pump out the entire water. We have approached the local Municipal Corporator Ms. Sridevi and explained her the problem and requested her to divery the water in to near by RK Puram lake by construting small cannal from the abonded quarey, much to our surprise she informed us that the problem is not Official and she cannot help out us since the matter is not belongs to GHMC, i would like to inform you that the open land where this quarey is located has been declared Govt. Land. The situation is very critical and the water may overflow and enter into the colony damaging the properties of the residents and also there is a life threat to the residents.
I request you to kindly take necessary action to control the water raising level and divert the same to the near by Lake.
pashya
 
Oct 6, 2017

DEO OFFICE IN NALGONDA IS NOT RESPONDING TO PHONE CALLS

I studied degree I wanna apply for kgbvurs deo office members are not providing any information.In paper notification they didnt mention clearly how to apply I called to deo office they are not lifting at all.Ater several times I have called they lifted only once and they are saying that I don't know any information.point to be noted that in paper notification they clearly mentioned deo has the information on application.please take action
Anonymousveltoor
 
Sep 24, 2017

About village roads and street lights and wter problems too

Respected c.m sir
I am under graduated student from r/o veltoor(v),peddamadadi(m),wanaparthy(d)
Sir, in our b.t road laid just before 8months and right the roads of our village have been damaged severly and there is no street lights at all on the roads and they have some lights fixed on the streets but it wouldn't faced towards it is face towards the people who are working for politicians and there is no temple in our colony and there was an idol of lord rama and hanuman under a neem tree and even there is no lighting at the tree and no politicians in our village are working for people in gram panchayath they are only looking for wealth please take action on our village gra panchayath people
Afreenn
 
Sep 24, 2017

National scholarship

Dear Sir,
Hello sir,I am A MBA Student I have Apply for Merit cum Means scholarship 2016-2017, Still I didn't got my scholarship it's only showing under Process didn't credited to my Account. Scholarship is most important to me I didn't pay fee Sir please it's my humble request.please release scholarship Sir.
Thank you.
Br9
 
Sep 20, 2017

Dussera holidays are not given to Indian School of Excellence, DEO office is not lifting calls, and deputy DEO office no is busy since morning

Dear sir,
A school named Indian School of Excellence gulshan colony, tolichowki near Abubakar masjid, has not given Dussehra Holidays when honorable CM made it compulsory still they are not following order, to bring this to the notice of DEO office and deputy DEO office no one is lifting and responding.
Kindly consider my request and take action as soon as possible.
Thanking you
Sridhar Varma
 
Sep 15, 2017

Issue of Scholarships

Respected CM garu
We are student's of class 12, We have applied fir scholarships in our class 11. Sc caste students got their scholarships, We are BC students, We didn't get our scholarships
Kindly please issue scholarships as quickly as possible.
Thanking you KCR garu
abdul_khader
 
Sep 14, 2017

Reduction School timing

Sir,

I want to take your humble view towards present education system. Now a days timing for primary, upper primary & higher sections inschool taking much time from 9 AM to 5 PM in which childrens doesn't have any physical or any other activities as they get tired and sick. More important taking study hours in schools from 7:30 AM to 9 AM and evenening 5: 00 PM to 7: 30 PM and school also charging huge amount for this.
I request you to stop these extra hour classes and bring back school timing from 9 AM to 4 PM. I believe "quality is more important than quantity" As other develop countries make there childrens to use valuable time for different categories that helps future of the country. So, I request you to please look into the matter and take action
rekhalp
 
Sep 4, 2017

roads in our village

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that it has become horrible to walk or drive on the roads of Hydershakote village towards PG colony Gandamguda,

We villagers are facing lot of problem with this,

Last year also due to such negligence life of a child was taken away with an accident. We do not have heart to see anymore such things.

Request you to kindly look into this on priority and take a quick action.

I dont know what the village sarpanch and ward members are doing.

If we question them they act as if they are doing these works using money out of their pocket .

very pathetic to have such a poor governing body in this village.

No proper roads, three phase electricity, proper care towards village government schools.

What the hell is going on in this village.

Honorable Mr. Chief Minister promised we can see beautiful roads all over, but our village is pathetic.
My humble plea and request to do the needful on urgent basis before something pathetic happens


Thanks&regards
A Resident from Hydershahkote
Rangareddy District
RAMUNAGATI
 
Aug 30, 2017

DELAY OF AFFLIDAVIT OF CASTE CERTIFICATE AS OF ANNEXURE-1

SIR I AM IN NEED OF SCHEDULED CASTE CERTIFICATE FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD SECUNDERABAD NTPC I HAD SUBMITTED APPLICATION FORM ON 22ND AUGUST 2017 AND THEY ARE DELAYING THE PROCESS OF ISSUING THE CERTIFICATE AT AMBERPET MANDAL REVENUE OFFICE
Srini99
 
Aug 28, 2017

No Road Facility

Dear CM we do not have a proper road to our village and we have not got the BT Road even after 70 years of independence and we have expected a BT road after Telanagana statehood realisation under our cheif minister KCR. We have not seen any symptoms of such initiations. Dear Sir, our village name is Erroniguda, Muddem Gudem Panchayati and RR Distrct in the constitency of Chevella and our MLA is Kale Yadaiah (TRS) and MLC is Patnam Narender Reddy (TRS) and our minister is Mahender Reddy. None of them is listened to us despite of several requests to them and hey are development oriented leaders.

We need justice in your leadership after achieving our own Telangana statehood.

Kindly look into this and grant us a BT road so that our village people can ply without any hurdles.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas
Erroniguda Village
Cyril Joseph
 
Aug 25, 2017

Drainage Facility

Hon'ble Chief Minister.
My name is Cyril Joseph and i reside in Macha Bolarum beside Sanjeeva Reddy Garden. In 2015 i had purchased an independent house and over here there was no pipeline for Drainage. There are around 10 houses with the same problem of no drainage facility, we all families joined and filled the application along with MLA reference and submitted the application, then later i got a message on Jan 6th 2017 "Dear Citizen, estimate prepared and submitted for administrative sanction while sanctioned the work, work will be taken up,GHMC." Now the drainage water is overflowing and moving towards other plots as well which is actually creating a mess, animals come and sit, mosquitoes have increased, and the ground water as well is getting contaminated.

I had paid property tax during these 2 years and yet no action of development is taken, water pipeline has been placed, still there is no water supply to this area.

It would be a great help if you could take a serious action against such a delay by GHMC-Alwal and get them do their duty. There could be many areas this manner which could be facing the same problem.

Request you to do the needful and thanks a lot for your support.

Your's Sincerely,
Cyril Joseph
narasimha dev
 
Aug 12, 2017

Refund of amount paid for plot allotment

Honourable Chief Minister Sir, My respectful namaskarams.

I booked a house plot in Vedagayatri Agraharam meant for exclusively Brahmin community in the year 2012. The promoter is Mr. Yellapragada Prabhakar, alias Prabhakara Sarma, proprietor of Raghavendra Real Estates. In fact, the plots offered were not approved by hmda. It was informed during marketing of plots by Mr. Sarma that we may go for LRS of these plots subsequently. As per the then prevailing terms, I paid Rs.100000/- towards partial land cost and Rs.15000/- towards registration and other expenses. The plot no.50 was registered in the name of my wife. The remaining amount of land cost Rs.400000/- was to be paid in 100 instalments @Rs.4000/- p.m. Under EMI I paid Rs.80,000/-(20 instalments). Plot was not handed over as promised and no developmental work took place. No tangible efforts were made towards regularisation (LRS) exercise. In the meantime due to my financial constraints, with prior approval of Mr. Prabhakara Sarma, I have withdrawn myself from the scheme, by submitting a letter to Mr. Sarma. He promised that he would refund the amount of Rs.180000/- (registration and other charges Rs.15000/- excluded from total amount of 195000/-) within few months. Subsequently he was involved in a cheating case filed by some aggrieved Vedagayatri Customers. He was in jail for about 3 months. I have appealed to him to refund my amount as promised. During the past 4 years time he paid only Rs.24000/- out of 180000/-. Observing the pendency of civil suits against him, and owing to my financial constraints, I could not go for legal action. I humbly submit my representation to your kind selves for immediate intervention and arrange for refund of my amount from Mr.Sarma.MVL Narasimha Dev,9849845237
latchaiah
 
Aug 11, 2017

illegal digging of 6" bore in residential area

Respected Sir, on 11/12-08-2017 a 6" bore is about to dug in the residential area i.e., TRT Quarters No. 149 & 150, Sitafalmandi, Secunderabad, Hyderabad District... we the local surrounding residents will be put to severe inconvenience and hardship, if the same is allowed.. taking advantage of continuous holidays, the builder is doing the said act, threatening with dire consequences if anyone oppose their act... hence please restrict the said builder from digging 6" bore in the residential area... thanking you.. residents
arzarameshkumar
 
Jul 31, 2017

Electricity

Dear sir,
I A. V. RAMESH KUMAR resident of Nagnoor wide electricity consumer no. SC. No. 25715-01658. I have regular disturbance every day power supply minimum of 1hr - 3hrs. When ever I enquire with substation or line men they always claim feeder problem or lines are under maintainance it is ridiculous to hear with such an advanced technology these problems are not solved.
I request your good offices,kindl arrange to please see that supply is regularized without disturbance.
Jai telangana

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Share this site with others

         
          

    Recently Updated Complaints

    uptet - UP TET Result marks not showing
    Respected sir, I Savitri Gupta maked a mistake on my omr...
    Artha Property - non issuance of original sale deed
    I had booked a villa at Brick fields Sarjapur for RS 55...
    SANTHOSH KUMAR S P - Backdoor fraudster
    HI job seekers, If you need job pl work hard and get...
    OPPO - Mobile phone stolen
    My mobile was stolen from enquiry counter of platform 1 of...
    NIOS BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    UAN (EPF) - Created an UAN account by mistake
    While trying to link aadhar,unknowingly I had hit...
    BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    Vodafone - Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile
    Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile Everyday...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username