CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

Consumer complaints and reviews about CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

amaan zidiane

Jul 8, 2018

COMPLAINT AGAINST PRIVATE SCHOOLS

RESPCTED HONBLE CHEIF MINISTER OF TELENGANA KCR SIR THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT PRIVATE SCHOOLS ARE BEING LOOTED US THEY ARE TAKING TOO MUCH FEES AND THEY ARE ALSO TAKING MAY JUNE FEES WHICH IS AGAINST OF HIGH COURT ORDER SCHOOL SYSTEM WAS TOTAL NEGLECTED BY THE ORDER OF HIGH COURT ORDER AS WELL AS THEY PRESSURIESD US TO BUY THE BOOKS DRESSES FROM THE SCHOOL ONLY WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGED MORE THAN 200% SIR WE ARE FROM THE MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY AND WE TELENGANA PEOPLE CANT AFFORD ALL THOS THINGS MY SONS STUDYING IN SUJHATA HIGG SCHOOL CHAPEL ROAD ABIDS HYDRABAD WHEN I ASKED THEM TO WRITTEN LETTER BY SUCH KIND OF ACTIVITIES THEY DENIED TO PROVIDE ME THAT AND HATERED ARGUMENT WITH ME SIR WE WANT TO BE A TELENGANA IS THE MOSE EDUCATION SOCIETY IN INDIA BUT I DONT THINK THIS KIND OF ACTIVITIES WILL BOOST TELENGANA TO GO UPP IN EDUCATION DEAR KCR SIR YOUR THE BEST C.M EVER WE HAD IN TELENGANA SO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TAKE SOME SERIOUS ACTIONS AGAINST THOSE PRIVATE SCHOOL WHO ARE TAKING UNNECCESARY CHARGES LIKE INFRASTUCTURE CHAREGS TERM FEE ETC ETC DEAR KCR SIR KINDLY DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR TELENGANA EDUCATION SYSTEM WHICH WE PEOPLE ALLOW TO GIVE BETTER EDUCATION FOR OUR CHILDRENS HOPE YOU WILL TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THE SCHOOL AS SOON AS EAGERLY THANKING YOU YOURS FAITHFULLY K MINHAJ UDDIN IF U WANT A PROOF OF SUCH KIND OF ACTIVITIES MY MOBILE NUMBER IS +91988578586 PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME I ILL PROVIDE U ALL DETAILS AGAINST SUJATHA HIGH SCHOOL CHAPEL ROAD HYDERABAD I AM DAMN SURE KCR SIR WILL DEFINETLY RESOLVE OUR TELENGANA PEOPLES PROBLEM FOR BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR TELENGANA PEOPLE
akbarbiyabani

Jul 6, 2018

Education

Dear Honorable Respected Sir,

Am working in KSA Recently I have sent my wife and my son to check the faculty in mehbobiya panjatan college Warangal mandibazar for the admission of my son who is in BPC group & my self also I have spoken with the principal through telephonic call and requested with him that my son will attend college for one week to check the faculty henceforth principal has agreed that my son can attend the classes to check the faculty. today my wife went to drop my son at college upon reaching other teachers approached and deny they did not allowed him to attend the class and started coming up with many issues. The were blaming like your son is more talented than us to decide whether we are good or not or you want to call media ect, when my wife asked them do you have BPC group or not upon that one teacher answered that they have all the classes along with other classes for entertainment. i wish I could be present with my son and wife at that moment then I use to answer all they query's sir how can we get our children's join in such kind of colleges where there is no cooperation with our children or with they parents, how can we trust and handover our children's future in such kind of teachers hand's who don't know how to respect, no decipline, no manners, no humanity, one of the worse college I have ever experienced in Warangal. I here by request with you for strict action to be taken against the teacher for misbehaving my wife with vulgar words indirectly,

I hope sir you will take immediate action against the whole management,

Thanks And Regards
Mohammed Akbar Biyabani
Someshwar Rao Komalla

Jul 4, 2018

Police Department - Medical re-reimbursement

Sir, I am Komalla Someshwar Rao retired Sub-Inspector of Police, from Warangal Commisionerate. I have submitted an application 21-03-2016 for Medical re-imbursement of Rs.3,80,000/- in respect of my wife Smt.Komalla Prameela for hurt treatment. My application was forwarded from Comissioner, Warangal City vide C.No.2843/B1/MR/CP-WGL/2015 dt.01-02-2017 to the DGP officeTelangana for onward transmission to the Home Secretary and handed over on 9-2-2017 at Inward Section.The Inward Section people also handed over the same file to the "L" section of DGP office vide KMATOM No.9995 dt.9-2-2017. I have personally approached many times at the section and also gave the Inward acknowledgement to the JAO concerned but so far no response and the file is not traceable in the section and where about of the file not known. Please do justice for early sanction of the re-imbursement
indian(member of telangana)

TSPSC payment complain

i have applyed for

NOTIFICATION NO.12/2018, Dt. 02/06/2018 MANDAL PLANNING AND STATISTICAL OFFICER / ASSISTANT STATISTICALOFFICER IN DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS SUBORDINATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT.(GENERAL RECRUITMENT).
at the tym of payment services tspsc has deducted the amount while trasaction but trasaction has been failedabd the amount has been deducted for 3 tymes i.e 600 rupees
so please consider my regards about this trasaction return my amount back
indian(member of telangana)

TSPSC payment complain

i have applyed for

so please consider my regards about this trasaction return my amount back
M
riyasatali

board of secondary education

This is regarding SSC Results Reverification procedure. Results have been declared on 27th April 2018. 85% students are pass. But those who have failed they have submitted for reverification by paying 1000 rupees challan for one subject at respective counters with in the given time by board of secondary education. But till now results not yet declared.

SSC Supplementary exams time table and centre is updated in related website.

Sir Iam Requesting you that this is not the right process. Reverification results to be declared before supplementary exams starts. Students are suffering with lot of problems. And there is no help line numbers and there is no responsible person in board of secondary education Telangana.

Sir you are doing great job for Telengana. You are the best CM in India. But you are not looking for students

Sir please take necessary action against the procedure of Reverification.

Riyasat.
K V K Siddu

Transfers of Govt employees

Respected and Honorable KCR Sir,
We are all extremely happy and joyful all about your programmes,
we are your devotees for providing transfers by understanding our problems accurately by standing in our shoes.
1. Sir you permitted wife and husband to work near and live happily and work efficiently. This shows your vision to the world who is KCR, Why he is being loved by all the peoples. You provided relaxation also.
2. We bring to your kind notice Sir, as transfers are taking place after many years, 40% completes with compulsory transfers ie., those who completed 4/5 years. Again we will be remained backlogs Most of us posted far away places during our promotions more than 400 K Ms( State level post) makes our lives miserable. especially kids.
3. We beg your kind selves to live at lest in 50 to 100 km vicinity. No need to transfer us in the same mandal or near by mandal also.
Pl help spouses living very far away places living in our state only more than 300 KM each other.
We strongly believe you and God that you can really understand our agony and provide us opportunity to lead happy life,
Forcefully separated wife and husbands, for jobs Telangana State Jai KCR, jai Telangana.
srinuaarushi

Jun 6, 2018

Unothiraised instilation of moblie tower in residential area

I Srinivasan residents of Plot no 83 Srinagar Colony trimulgherry ,Secunderabad . we are suffering due to the radiation effect coming from Cell phone tower which is Installed at Plot no 82 srinagar colony trimulgheery secunderabad .
As my mother is suffering from cancer and undergoing chemotherapy she is very much effected .

The porposal to remove has been approached to the house owner , but he is denying by telling some stories . therefore you are requested to kindly resolve this issue and see that the cell phone tower is removed .

Faithfully
Srinivasan

contact No : 9009048988
rsrpaluru

Engineering admissions Misuse of ExServicemen Quota

Respected Chief Minister Sir, it is to be noted that one of our family friend was not issued a letter from Zila Sainik welfare officer, though the student has studied here for the last 8 years, in which case she is a local to Telangana state. Her father is an ex-serviceman and though upon presentation of discharge certificate, she wasn't considered for admission to engineering seat inder this quota.

Please look into and instruct the officials concerned to help her.

Thanking you and regards,

Raja Sekhar Reddy P

Jun 4, 2018

Re opening or fullday school

Respected sir or madam kcr sir has decided to reopen schools on 12 june or to keep half day schools but spring fields school masab tank hyderabad are keeping the school from 8 00 am to 2 00 pm
I SYED IQAAMUDDIN request you to stop this
Quality life

May 27, 2018

Transfers of Govt employees

Respected and Honorable KCR Sir,
We are all extremely happy and joyful all about your programmes, for which we not only your fans but your devotees for witnessing Rytrahu Bandhu and Rythu Insurance. They give immensce pleasure to all of us.
We would bring to your kind notice, Sir to see that transfers take place transparent in all the departments. The persons who are at implementation level ie., officers are highly corrupt and cunning worst fellows(For caste and cash) witnessed during teachers transfers last time. Pl don't give any power to them which definitely they misuse. Pl give strict instruction to follow the guidelines scrupulously. This is our humble request. Otherwise they cheat us maximum extent and we will be scrape goats. Follow only web counselling. This is accurate. No involvement of officials to use their caste power or cash power. follow guidelines. No deviation. Please sir, this influences our entire all our family Sir,
With Regards,

One common employee waiting vigorously for justice
kothawada

May 15, 2018

non paying of salaries srichaitanya warangal zone behalf of admissions.

We are not paid salary for lastmonth.our regional accordemic co ordinator mr .mahesh. Is playing with our lives .he is not going to release them until we make admissions to school.He is one of the worst coordinators.he always abuse teachers work under him.
ss_1611

May 8, 2018

COMPLAINT AGAINST TSSPDCL

Iam Saisurya , living in Kompally village Medchal district, I have a power supply problem in only my house , I have given a complaint to AE the line man came and given the connection but he gave to street light line connection so that daytime we don’t have current nighttime we are having , It happened one week back till now the problem not solved I have given a complaint to AE but no response PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM .MOST OF THE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES NOT DOING THERE WORK

NAME : SAISURYA
ADDRESS: SAIBABA NAGAR COLONY , KOMPALLY MEDCHAL DISTRICT
EMAIL:[email protected]

May 8, 2018

Yadagiri gutta narashima swami temple security lapse

Dear Respected CM Sir,

Last sunday (06-05-2018) at 7 AM me with my friends visited Yadagiri gutta narashima swami temple.

Below points that i observed

1. One of my friend carrying a bag no one stopped him to check the bag.
2. i haven't found any metal detectors
3. i haven't found any armed police presence

Yadagiri gutta narashima swami temple is pride of Telengana

Please look into this ASAP

Siva kumar raju
Mukteshwar

Apr 28, 2018

Parking fees collection in Theatres

Honorable CM garu,
As i am aware of the new GHMC Act Section 115 (40) no parking fees shall be collected in Cinema halls. I went to a movie with my family and i was asked to pay fees of Rs.20/-. When asked about the new Act, they said there is no such rule. I don't see any update from government about the Act has been compromised. Please let me know if the Act is really Compromised, If not please take necessary action. Issue i faced is at below location:

Sai Ranga Theatre,
Miyapur,
Hyderabad - 500049.

It is not the matter of Rs.20/- but about adhering to the Law of the state that has to be followed by every individual irrespective of what position we are in.
I have many other similar concerns and ideas of improving and resolving such issues. I would bring them to your notice once i get response on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
A Responsible Citizen
Mukteshwar

Apr 28, 2018

Parking fees collection in Theatres

Honorable CM,
As i am aware of the new GHMC Act Section 115 (40), there should not be any parking fees collected. But still there are many cinema halls where they are collecting Parking fees. I have experienced today the same and when questioned about it, they have said there is no such rule. Please help me out if the Act section has been compromised or they are looting common people. Please take necessary action if any. The issue is small(Rs.20/-) but if the act has been passed, it should be followed and i don't think TG Govt. cares about each and individual of the state and takes every issue seriously.

There are many other issues i want to take them to you and have huge impact. Would bring them to your notice once i get a response on the issue.

Thanks and Regards,
A responsible Citizen.

Apr 24, 2018

OUTSOURCING BAN

Hon'ble CM garu,

Sir, please consider few words on Outsourcing...
it is request you sir you promised after Telangana Formation there is no outsourcing post but departments are sanctioning the posts now only we are having huge number. For outsourcing if you want to take any decision on outsourcing is very difficult to you sir like if you are sanctioning and i came to know that yesterday sir Spl. CS to CM was approved the Computer programmer and Sr. Steno & Jr. Steno post behalf of CM to Vigilance and Enforcement department with high recommendations after finance department was deffered the file they approved with influence from the high level regarding file number 238 & 239 dt.23-02-2018 with letter pad of CM

we request you sir please justice us for stop the outsourcing post and retain the recently posts sanctioned.
with regards
Telangana Association
NC Sunil
pradeep padala

Apr 22, 2018

for double bedroom plat at barqus

Good morning sir,

i am resident of rtc x road , i apply for double bed room plat in 2010 when congres party ruling, that time Mr talasani srininvasa yadav garu also given hope that u people are getting houses .

when government in recent all are change in ruleing party ,but our house are not remainder, and these house given to another person named fayaz, he called all the people those who are eligible for houses ,and he ask 100000 rs for house ,we gave all amount to that guy ,and we go home also ,second day police came to house and they said these houses are not given to any persons because these house are not recognize. so we went to fayaz to ask this he said i am not responsible person and he gave amount police to control the situation.
after that we want to minister Talasani srinivas yadav garu he saying same thing (i am responsible person)
from last 10 year straggle for house ,but those not eligible persons those people getting houses .

please do the needful For telagana people those who are straggle for state.

nazia fathima
7842000147
prashanth Kumar emmadi

Apr 5, 2018

Land issue

శ్రీయుత గౌరవనీయులైన జిల్లా కలెక్టరు గారికి నమస్కరి౦చి చేయు విన్నపము ఏమనగా
విషయము కోర్టు ఆర్డరును దిక్కరి౦చి కోర్టు ఇచ్చిన స్టే కు వ్యతిరేకముగా నన్ను బెదిరి౦చి దౌర్జన్యముగా నా భూమిలో ఆక్రమణ చేయుటను నిలుపుదల చేస్తూ నాకు రక్షణ కల్పి౦చి నా యొక్క భూమిని నాకు ఇప్పి౦చుట గురి౦చి
అయ్యా ఇమ్మడి లక్ష్మి నర్సయ్య త౦డ్రి రామయ్య రిటైర్డ్ పోస్ట్ మాస్టర్ను నా వయసు 62 స౦వత్సరములు చిట్యాల గ్రామ నివాసినైన నేను తమరికి చేయు విన్నపము ఏమనగా నా యొక్క స్థలమును నాకు ఇప్పి౦చగలరని నాకు న్యాయము చేయగలరని ప్రార్థన
నేను చిట్యాల గ్రామములో 1993 సవత్స్రరములో 25 స౦వత్సరముల క్రితము సర్వే నె౦బరు 229 లో కో౦గరి దత్తాద్రి మరియు కట్ట దశరథ రెడ్డి గారలను౦డి 2283 గజముల స్థలమును కొనుక్కొన్నాను రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ చేయి0చుకున్నాను స్థలము చుట్టూ అప్పుడే సుమారు 160 రాతి కడిలను పాతి౦చి ఫెన్సి౦గ్ చేస్కున్నాను క్లీన్ గా చేసుకు౦టూ వస్తున్నాను
నేను కొనుక్కున్న16 స౦వత్సరముల తరువాత 2009 స౦వత్సరములో నాయొక్క భూమి చుట్టూ ఉన్న హద్దు రాళ్ళను పలువురు వ్యక్తులు 1జిట్ట నర్సిహ్మ గడ్డమీది నర్సి౦హ్మ 2 జిట్ట వె౦కన్న 3 జిట్ట చ౦ద్రయ్య 4 జడల చిన్న మల్లయ్య త౦డ్రి గాలయ్య మొదలగువారు కలిసి హద్దురాళ్ళను అక్రమ౦గా తొలగి0చిన౦దున వారిపై నేను కోర్టులో కేసు దాఖలు చేసినాను నాకు కోర్టు వారు ఓఎస్ నె౦బరు 44 2009 ననుసరి౦చి 2012లో నా పేరున తరపున కోర్టు వారు డిక్రీ ఇచ్చినారు ఐనను నా స్థలములో మరల సర్వే నె౦బరు 229 అ అని వ్రాసి నేను గెలుపొ౦దిన స్థల౦లో 1 సిరిప౦గి యాదగిరి 2 శివకోటి నాగయ్య 3 జడల చిన్నమల్లయ్య 4 న౦దకూరి క్రిష్ణ మరియు పెద్ది నరే౦దర్ లు పలువురకు అమ్మినట్టుగా చూపటమువలన వీరిపై కూడా రె౦డవసారి కోర్టులో అప్పీలు చేస్కున్నాను. కోర్టుకు అప్లై చేయగా కోర్టు వారు ఓ ఎస్ నె౦బరు 249 2014 ననుసరి౦చి వీరిపై స్టే ఇచ్చారు కోర్టు స్టే ఇచ్చినాకూడా కోర్టును లెక్కచేయకు౦డా బలవ౦తముగా నా స్థలములో 1జడల చిన్నమల్లయ్య 2 జిట్ట వె౦కన్న మరియు 3 త౦డ్రి జిట్ట చ౦ద్రయ్యలు మరియు స్టే ఉన్నవారితోపాటు మరికొ౦దరు వ్యక్తులు 1దాసరి నర్సి0హ్మ 2 జిట్ట మల్లేష్ 3 నారబోయిన మల్లయ్య 4సిరిప౦గి యాదగిరిలతో కలసి ఇ౦టి నిర్మాణ౦ చేయుటకు ప్రయత్నిస్తు౦డగా అక్రమ కట్టడాలను నిలుపుదల చేయమనీ గ్రామప౦చాయతీ కి అప్పీలు చేసుకున్నాను గ్రామ ప౦చాయతీవారు నోటీసు ప౦పినారు గ్రామ ప౦చాయతీ నోటీసును ఖాతరు చేయకు౦డా అక్కడే వారికి అ౦డగ నిలబడి 1జడల చిన్నమల్లయ్య 2 జిట్ట చ౦ద్రయ్య మమ్మల్ని స్థలములోనికి అడుగు పెట్టొద్దని దౌర్జన్యముగా బెదిరి౦చి వారితో నిర్మాణము చేయి౦చున్నారు మేము ఇలా ఎ౦దుకు చేస్తున్నారు అని అడగగా నీకు కోర్టులో వేసుకోవట౦ తెలుసుకదా మళ్ళీ వేసుకోమని స్థలము పైకి రావద్దని మేము మా ఇష్టము వచ్చినట్టు కట్టుకు౦టామని మమ్మల్ని ఎవరు ఏమి చేయలేరని గొడవకు దిగుతున్నారు ప్రస్తుతము నా వయసు నా ఆరోగ్యము తిరగటానికి పోట్లాడటానికి సహకరి౦చటము లేదు చిన్న జీతగాడినైన నేను అప్పట్లో నా యొక్క బ౦దువుల సహాయముతో కలిసి నా పేరుపై కొనుక్కున్నాము ప్రస్తుతము నేను ఒక్కడినే వారితో ఎదురుపడి పోరాటము చేయలేను మేము 5 భాగాలు చేసుకుని ఎవ్వరిది వారికి ఇవ్వవలసి ఉన్నది. 10 స౦వత్సరముల ను౦డి నాకు మా వాళ్ళ ను౦డి కూడా వత్తిడి పెరుగుతున్నది వీళ్ళు మమ్మల్నీ ఎవరికి అమ్ముకోనివ్వటము లేదు కనీసము ఇల్లు కూడా కట్టుకోనివ్వటము లేదు పలు ఆఫీసుల చుట్టూ కోర్టుల చుట్టూ తిరిగి తిరిగి అలసిపోయాను పలు మార్లు కలెక్టర్ అఫీసులో ఆర్ డి ఓ కార్యాలయములో యమ్ ఆర్వో ఆఫీసులో గ్రామ పమ్చాయతీలో పోలీసు స్టేషన్లలో ఎస్పి కార్యాలయములో డిఎస్పీ కార్యాలయములో రిజిస్ట్రేశ్హన్ ఆఫీసులో అన్ని చోట్లా ప్రయత్నిచినాను. కోర్టులో గెలిచినా కూడా ఎవరూ పట్టిచుకోవటములేదు అయ్యా చిరు ఉద్యోగినైన నాకు ఎవ్వరు సహాయము చేయటము లేదు నా య౦దు దయతలచి నాకు రక్షణ కల్గిస్తూ నాకు న్యాయము చేయగలరని మా భూమి మాకు ఇప్పిస్తూ సహాయము చేయగలరని తమరిని వేడుకొనుచున్నాను
Srikanth sri186

Mar 26, 2018

Restless days n nights because of dangerous mosquitos

Dear CM Sir,

We are the resident of Allwyn colony phase 2 Kukatpally and having restless Days and nights including weekends because of the mosquitos which they cause dangerous fevers over the colony..

Children n elders are unable to sleep and having disturb sleep because of dangerous mosquitos..

I kindly request CMO office to take immediate action to fix this problem. If anything goes wrong with health of people who were living in Allwyn colony, govt will be responsible. Please fix this problem asap

yours sincerely,
Srikanth
STUDENT DEMAND

Mar 25, 2018

MALLA REDDY COLLEGE OF ENGG...ABOUT WE DON'T HAVE ANY STANDARARDS AND LEARNING ENVIRONMENT TO STUDY IN THIS CLG

respected sir/madam
i am studying 3rd year in MALLA REDDY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ,HYDERABAD,TELANGANA. there are many ban in that collage…we dont have qualified staffs ..our staffs itself got 3or 4 arrears …then how will their teaching be? ..just 10 years before our collage is started ..i dont know how AICTE had approved our collage ..AICTE is not good … approximately 2000 students are studying in our collage ( 4th year -350 students, 3rd year-400students , 2nd year-410 students ,1st year-470students)..problems we have with collage is listed below 1).VERY VERY BAD AND UGLY INFRASTRUCTURE
2)NO SAFETY FOR STUDENT
3)NO QUALIFIED STAFFS
4)NO LAB FACILITIES
5)GETTING EXTRA FEES(CRT)
6)NO HYGENIC FOOD ..AND DIRTY CANTEEN
7)NO PROPER TOILELS
8)NO PROPER DRINKING WATER FACILITIES.
9)CHARGING HIGH COST FOR TRANSPORT FACILITIES
10)STAFS AND MANAGEMENT “BLACKMILE” STUDENTS THAT THEY WILL REDUCE INTERNAL MARKS
11)NO GAMES FACILITIES
12)ONLY 100 STUDENTS HAVE PASSED IN ALL SUJECTS IN THE WHOLE COLLAGE ..OTHER STUDENTS HAVE MORE THAN 15 ARREARS ..SOME STUDENTS DISCONTINUED THEIR STUDIES
13)NO COMPUTER AND INTERNET FACILITY
14)NBA CAME FOR INVESTIGATION BUT THEY FOOLED STUDENTS …MANAGEMENT WOULD HAVE GAVE BRIBE ….SO THEY RETURNED SILENTLY
15)WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMPLAIN BUT WE WAS FOOLED BY NBA..NAAC …THEY SUPPORTED MANAGEMENT …ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY
17)NO RESPECT FOR STUDENTS
18)NOT TAKING PROPER ATTENDANCE …TAKING ATTENDANCE ONLY 1 IN A DAY ..MORNING TEY TAKE ATTENDANCE AND IF ANY 1 NOTED THEY PUT ABSENT AFTER GOING TO STAFF ROOM
19)THEY ARE ASKING FINE (PENALTY )FOR EACH AND EVERY THING
20)NO COMPOUND IN OUR CAMPUS ,NO PROPER ENTRANCE
21)NO FIRST AID ,NO AMULANCE OR SPARE VECHICLE FO EMERGENCY
22)PRINCIPAL AND STAFS USE TO TREAT STUDENTS LIKE SLAVES THEY USE TO BEAT US ..THEY SCOLD US IN BAD WORDS ….STUDENTS DIE EACH AND EVERY DAY
23) FOR MANAGEMENT STUDENT THEY ARE GETTING MORE THAN 1 LAKH FEES
26) IN THIS SEMESTER 1 LAB WAS NOT CONDUCTED FOR ECE AND COMPUTER STUDENTS BECAUSE NO LAB FACILITY
27)STAFS USE TIME PASS IN CLASS HOURS
28)WE COULDNT DEVELOPE OUR KNOWLEDGE ..THEY ARE NOT COACHING US ‘…
29)ONLY FEW STUDENTS KNOW TO BROWSE THEY DINT KOW EVEN HOW TO OPERATE COMPUTER …WE DONT HAVE INTER NET FACILITY TO LEARN AND KNOW ABOUT INTERNET
30)ONE STUDENT TRIED TO ATTEMPTED SUICIDE BUT FRIENDS FOUND AND RESCUED HIM

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT OR TO CONFIRM THE ABOVE SAID ARE TRUE …YO CAN INSPECT OUR COLLAGE ANY TIME AND ASK THE SITUATION TO ANY STUDENT …COME TO INSPECTION SUDDDENLY AND PLEASE SAVE OUR LIFE ……WE STUDENTS DIE EACH AND EVERY day .......
D nandini

Mar 23, 2018

Regarding ssc center

St Peter govt school in hyderguda is showing full paper to students.maths n physics exam their shows full paper their principal gave cheating paper itself.if it happens like this then it's better to cancel the ssc exams .the students who studies throughout the year n duller are equally scoring marks is this our c.m wants.if think it's right then I am sorry to say sir.its our bad govt.plzzz take some action sir.in all school their r showing but in this school it's open cheating happening investlaters not tell anything and they saying other students to show paper...plzzz sir take action for maths n physics paper the school h.m prepared paper n gave it to all students how it possible sir. I am the one of the student parent sir take some action sir plzzzz
Mahipal k

Mar 21, 2018

Registration of vehicles frauds

I’m coming for registration from the past 3 days they RTA RAJANNA Employees didn’t done my work . If those who are given( lancham ) money they done their work. The fraud from junior clerk to higher officials are involved. The RTA employees tie up with brokers and agents ,normal people cannot done their work without money please stop this fraud as soon as possible. Mr KTR son of KCR district or constituency like this please imagine other districts position. CM KCR not making golden Telangana, instead of this robbing from the common people.
Firdosejp

Mar 13, 2018

Unfair in jobs , waiting for justice since 2 years

My husband worked as contract lecturer in Govt politechnic college for 3 years (since before the formation of Telangana) and before last year department removed 17 lecturers by simply stating that they are excess in department.
Since from 2 years my husband and other 16 CLs struggling a lot.
Here is the humble request to look into matter which is is happened only due to the misleading of matter by the department heads.
Sir, just now I have watched the tv news in which you have given assurance that you will not tolerate any misleading.
Keeping a small positive hope, I humbly request you to help us ( not only 17 contract lecturer s it's matter of 17 families who are depended on the 17 CLs ) in this matter.
Thanking you sir,
One of your follower....
Amrutananda Reddy Govu

Mar 12, 2018

About valuation of ssc marks

Respected C.M ,
Telangana.
This is Amrutananda Reddy of pragnaa High School I hope that you are going solve my problem
The SSC valuation is properly happening
In te question paper they are that we should not exceed a answer more than ten lines
Ok we are writing in 10 lines but no one is giving full marks because of reason that we wrotw the answer very short
This is not fair sir
Please instruct the valuvators to give full marks
Yours sincerely,
Amrutananda Reddy.

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...